Avaya Scopia

Respond effectively across multi-channels with Avaya Customer Experience Management solutions

Work for Avaya Scopia?
Ringcentral office  web conferencing  2x

Learning about Avaya IP Office?

Avaya Scopia Reviews

Showing 35 Avaya IP Office reviews
Avaya IP Office review by <span>Stephen S.</span>
Stephen S.

Easy to configure and even easier to manage

What do you like best?

The feature I like the most is the layout within the software is very easy to navigate and the options seem very clear and concise.

We have been using Avaya IP Office 8.1 & 9 now for about 3.5 years with no issues to report.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that when I save a configuration sometimes the system says to do a merge and the changes will take place, but now I have learned that is not the case and I will want to reboot the system at least once a month to make sure all changes have taken effect.

Outside of that we have not had any issues and work with a great partner to help with some of the really down and dirty configuration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework and make sure that the suite of software is the right fit.

The business problems we are solving are that the system was very easy to setup, very easy to configure and now it gives me more time to deal with other problems in my role as a Systems Administrator.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Avaya Scopia
Avaya IP Office review by <span>Jessica R.</span>
Jessica R.

installed and disappeared

What do you like best?

I like the the phones are sleek. I like that there are a lot of learning videos online so that when the installers dont teach that well you can teach yourself.

What do you dislike?

I disliked that the gentleman that installed the devices for our entire office gave us very little training on how to use and set them up. Being that I am an administrator I needed to understand how to set people up and how to route everything and he asked me to provide him with what commands we needed and he messed our whole system up but never got back with us after installation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have extremely better followup skills instilled in your employees so that they care about the end result for the company you are providing the service for and make sure the end users know fully how to use the devices that they have been sold. This service is not cheap and it shouldn't be a struggle to use after they leave.

the only benefit I am seeing is that I am able to easily transfer calls to all my locations now 8 months later and having to be taught on our own.

What Web Conferencing solution do you use?

Avaya IP Office review by <span>Jeanne D.</span>
Jeanne D.

Easy web conferencing

What do you like best?

Easy to start a web conference. Easy to share my screen with others.

What do you dislike?

The instructions for the employees who I try to connect with are not easy to understand. They have to install the Avaya client on their PC but it's not clearly stated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use from a user point of view.

We have 4 campus geographically separated. Avaya is a lot better then visio conferences. And it saves us time and money!

Avaya IP Office review by Administrator in Furniture
Administrator in Furniture

Scopia Video confrenece unit

What do you like best?

The quality of the image, and the ability it allows. Once setup you can send a weblink to anyone so they can join the meeting, This is great for meetings, interviews or conference calls

What do you dislike?

The size of the camera. Unfortunatly the camera is rather large, this is due to the technoligy it needs inside but a bit less bulky and this would be perfect.

Our owner lives in a different country and we also have sales managers all around the country, This device saves time and money and also opens up much wider options for our customers to interact with us.

Avaya IP Office review by <span>Craig R.</span>
Craig R.

so easy to install, manage, and troubleshoot.....

What do you like best?

I have been in the Telecom industry a long time, primarily Nortel, and if you know nortel, you know its hard to configure. After purchasing Avaya for my new company, never logged in to a system, I picked up a few books and within a week i had h323, 9611, phones up and working. was able to create a sip trunk via system manager and session manager to our existing PBX, and it all worked! not to mention the whole thing being virtualized, the documents are spot on if you just do some digging to find them. I needed 0 help from the vendor, saving us possibly thousands of dollars!

What do you dislike?

licensing is a bit of a pain, and you must constantly look out for updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure you register with PLDS and have access to get all the software, hold your vendor accountable for this access otherwise you will have a hard time getting everything you need.

we are using Avaya in a LAB environment to enable us to develop our application around other customers who utilize Avaya in their offices,

Avaya IP Office review by <span>Ryan B.</span>
Ryan B.

Avaya Scopia

What do you like best?

The product is really easy to use for both administrators and users, off and on the site

What do you dislike?

At the moment we do not have any negative or constructive feedback about the product

The problem we was trying to solve was to be able to keep all board members connected no matter where they are located

Learning about Avaya Scopia?

* We monitor all Avaya Scopia reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.