Avaza

Cloud Professional Services Automation software for small-to-medium sized businesses. Includes fully-integrated Project Management, Collaboration, Time Tracking, Expense Management Quoting & Invoicing. 100% Mobile friendly.

Work for Avaza?

Learning about Avaza?

Avaza Reviews

Ask Avaza a Question
Showing 95 Avaza reviews
Avaza review by Gemma T.
Gemma T.

"I love Avaza!"

What do you like best?

I spent 48hours researching and trying many different project management solutions and I eventually chose Avaza. It was an easy choice to make as it is so easy to use and offers all of the features I need. I can manage projects, track time spent on individual tasks - including internal projects as well as personalised invoicing and estimates with online payment links. I especially like the fact that I can setup a new project straight from an approved estimate.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have had so far is that to track time you have to be able to tie it to a specific task on a project. It would be nice if I had the option to just add time to a project without actually having to add a task in every time. Although this has meant I am far more organised as I have a task set up for everything I do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free option has almost all the features of the paid plan, I recommend having a play with this first to get to grips with it. Although it is more user friendly than most others I have tried.

My organisation has greatly improved as well as reducing the time I have spent setting up orders and sending estimates and invoices.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Avaza
Avaza review by Kara B.
Kara B.

"Avaza is great for tracking time and expenses"

What do you like best?

I like the clean, simple layout and the ease of use. I also like the option to time your projects so you don't have to keep track of your time manually.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything about Avaza. I have only been using it for a couple of days so far, but it seems like a great site for keeping track of projects, time, and expenses.

The company I work for uses Avaza to keep track of time spent on projects as well as expenses charged to our clients. It really helps us keep track of how much time is spent on each project, and it helps us manage our time better as well. It makes it very easy to see exactly where our time is going throughout the day and how we can better manage our time for our projects.

What Professional Services Automation solution do you use?

Avaza review by Izzi H.
Izzi H.

"Awesome all in one project management! "

What do you like best?

As a freelance developer, I can do everything in one software. Create and manage projects and tasks, assign them to my team, let customers access timesheets and tasks, and then invoice them using Avaza. Everything in one software makes it easier for me to keep track of everything.

What do you dislike?

They don't have accounting yet. They also don't have a calendar within the app that I can track tasks on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an all in one business management solution, this is it. You can track projects, collaborate, keep clients in the loop, bill them etc all in one place.

Staying on top of project deadlines and making sure we make a profit. The project management module is super powerful as we can track time spent on each task and compare it to estimates.

Avaza review by Jefferson L. W.
Jefferson L. W.

"very user friendly system"

What do you like best?

Avaza has the ability to track time spent on certain jobs for both payroll and billing purposes. This software provides the ability to create and track different jobs per user job number creation. And even has a built in clock, so that one can get to the minute time tracking if needed.

What do you dislike?

being an online portal, you have to make certain to remember what time you are spending on what task if you are not in a internet connected zone at the time of submission

Recommendations to others considering the product

give it a try. Other Time tracking software can only calculate down to the 1/4 hour. this software can calculate to the minute

Through the use of Avaza, we are tracking our job expense and payroll calculations to be able to acculturate pay employees and bill clients

Avaza review by Mike T.
Mike T.

"Happy we found Avaza!"

What do you like best?

We now have an easy to use central location for Project Management and Time Tracking with workflow. Much better than separate systems like we had before. The ability to scale based on our project team size and all the underlying workflow functionality is very good.

What do you dislike?

Our primary object was to find a cloud application that was accessible by any device and could easily capture time against project tasks. Avaza has that and much more which has taken us time to explore and see how we can fit it in our workflows.

We tried many apps before Avaza and couldn't find one that had the functionality and ease of use that we wanted. Fortunately, we found Avaza and took to it very quickly. We were also very pleased with the integration with other apps we use making our overall processes more automated and seamless.

An area I didn't think we would use much was Reports, but we've found it to be very helpful at getting snapshots of each project and all projects as a whole.

Avaza review by Justin G.
Justin G.

"Really amazing value for money, easy to use, solid functionality, and excellent online support team."

What do you like best?

This product is really well priced and punches way above its weight when compared to similar workflow, project management software solutions. It is easy to use and get started. The UI is simple and uncluttered, so it is far less daunting than some other leading brands that throw the kitchen sink at you.

What do you dislike?

There is no on boarding process offered which might be a deal breaker for some. Because the product is very affordable its understandable that it doesn't have all the features that one might expect, such at @mentions for internal communication, advanced gantt charts or pre-view windows for view attachments before viewing.

That being said the Team at Avaza have been really amazing in responding to suggestions or when dealing with issues and the product has already evolved in the 4 months that we have been using the system.

We are a SME creative agency and we use AVAZA for the following:

Job Tracking - Ensuring the jobs are delivered on time and within budget

Project Management - Time management/ content or resource management

Financial Management - Quoting/ invoicing/ tracking expenses

HR Management - Capacity monitoring/ Task - Leave management

Avaza review by Miguel A. G.
Miguel A. G.

"The right features at the right price."

What do you like best?

Avaza has a wide range of features I like, including their pricing structure. The user interface makes this product easy to use with little learning time. The reporting capabilities are amazing, with a very large collection of default reports. Plus, they offer a variety of filtering options for each of the reports. Being an cloud-based application also adds amazing value to the product. Time tracking is another very useful feature. It allows to enter estimates and actual times and run reports based off these numbers. Additionally, a timer is included, for those projects where every minute counts. The project management and time tracking closely integrates with its built-in invoicing capabilities, making this almost an all-in-one solution for managing and billing on projects.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would like to see is the ability to assign multiple people to tasks for each project. For now, I simply create duplicate tasks when more than one person needs to engage with the same task... or add them as watchers. But despite this, the other benefits more than counter this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely run a trial and put the reports through its paces. It has lots of reports and it took me a bit of tweaking the filters and testing each report to locate the information I needed. The setup and addition of new projects and tasks is very easy and requires little training, as the UI for this product is well thought out.

Avaza is solving my project management needs. In an environment where 10+ simultaneous projects are active with a small team of shared resources, Avaza allows me to track the work for each project through its reporting mechanisms as well as flexibility in project views. I can view projects in list, Kanban and even Gantt chart views.

Avaza review by Ashley R.
Ashley R.

"Intuitive, Streamlined Project Management Software--It does the things"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Avaza is that it was thoughtfully developed. The settings in each module and the integration of the modules with one another are intuitive and streamlined. The parameters by which projects can be set up allow users to handle different types of project work. Fixed Rate Billing? Invoicing Project Time? Resource Scheduling? Time Tracking? Project Profit Reporting? Resource Utlization? Avaza has all of this; and so much more--with the best rate and customer service for any similar product (we know; we did the research!).

What do you dislike?

We've had some kinks to work out with our Quickbooks integration. That's the only growing pain we've seen with Avaza. However, the customer care department has been extremely responsive and helpful in working out these small kinks!

Also, we wish there was a more intuitive way to handle PTO requests and tracking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Schedule a demo. Download the trial version. Compare the features to similar softwares. If you do these things, you will see the benefits for yourself.

Our organization found Avaza, when looking for a resource scheduling software.

One of the biggest benefits we realized after integration was all the different ways in which the software helps in the area of communication. From internal project communication to communication with clients and date/time stamps when invoices are sent (also, you can see when an external user actually views a sent invoice!!!), communication was clearly considered during development.

Avaza review by Consultant

"Healthcare consulting firm business management application"

What do you like best?

Avaza had all the components we needed with good functionality. There were few good project management & collaboration tools with time tracking and invoicing at the price of this product.

What do you dislike?

Project management functions could be better. There small bells and whistles that are missing. I've not seen how/if the company will respond to feed back. There could be more functionality to write proposals that tie to a quote. Currently you can attach a proposal but the client would see the quote before reading he proposal which is not ideal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can trial this product for free without having to receive a demo or talk to a pushy salesperson. I highly recommend taking advantage of this.

We needed a way to manage clients, proposals, and accounts receivable in addition to a project management and collaboration tool. Avaza offered each of these functions with reasonable functionality and aesthetics. It had the added benefit of giving us some ability to understand the true resources being allocated to the work we do.

Avaza review by Renato B.
Renato B.

"It has everything I need in a very understandable way"

What do you like best?

Avaza has a very good way to organize the projects, it's simple yet very easy to understand and use.

I was struggling to find a good project management system that was easy to understand, with a fair price and with time-tracking control and reports.

Also, the price is very fair.

Avaza has everything I need and the reports section is just amazing!

What do you dislike?

The only downpoint so far is that it doesn't has a "testing" status in the kanban board. But it's easily fixed by putting a tag or creating another section for the tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very easy to use and the plans are considerably cheap for what they offer.

I was struggling to find a good plan with a fair price for a project management system and, also, I wanted to track my time and see the estimation x reality.

Avaza is wonderful.

Avaza review by User

"Great no-frills project management software with time-management and "

What do you like best?

With Avaza I liked that we could upload files into the to-do's themselves (and that they didn't have to be attached to a comment or timeline). Seeing status percentages on to-do's and projects was a neat feature that I haven't seen carried out as eloquently as it is on Avaza. Likewise, the time-clock works very effortlessly, and reporting was transparent and easy to use. Having a full text editor on to-do's is great, especially when working with web developers.

What do you dislike?

I think the biggest problem for us was just the UI. It's clean, sure, but it's hard to use the horizontal workflow on a 15" screen. Even though this is admittedly pretty trivial it caused me to switch to another software. The dashboard is pretty pointless if you're not using Avaza for accounting or aren't as heavily invested in project stats. There's not an easy way to get notification feeds or interact with other users activity. Even though this is standard with project management platforms, I don't typically like per-user pricing structures, even though Avaza's isn't that bad compared to other services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're not using Avaza for invoicing or aren't super data centric in your project management you may not like how simplistic or social Avaza is.

We used Avaza for workflow and project management. We really value a time-management solution that integrates with our projects and tasks- and that was actually the main reason we initially switched to Avaza.

Avaza review by Christopher L.
Christopher L.

"Avaza - Easy Startup, Great Solution So Far"

What do you like best?

Ease of Onboarding. Timesheet entry. Support group very helpful. Configurability of system. Startup time was minimal. Customization of invoices was good. Clients have been eager to accept invitations and no complaints about file sharing.

What do you dislike?

Cost of integration with Quickbooks. Chat feature could be more robust and like an instant message feature. Could easily become full accounting system for professional services company by allowing full P&L.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and startup. Does cost to share data with Quickbooks. Good solution for small to medium professional services business.

Allowing clients to upload files. Time Tracking. Initial rollout has gone smoothly. Invoicing was easy to setup and use. Sending invoices went off without a problem.

Avaza review by Anatolii L.
Anatolii L.

"Excellent all-in-one project management solution"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of features and they all work as expected.

Very nice real-time Kanban board, like Trello, but it's combined of lots of features that Trello is missing.

Integrations with Quickbooks and Xero.

What do you dislike?

The Kanban board columns are too wide. Only 3 fit the screen. Hope there'll be some design tuning soon, so that more columns fit the screen and we don't need to scroll.

We're doing Project Management, Time Tracking, Resource Management, Invoicing.

Our business is Software Development.

The benefit is that we use one service for all features and all features are integrated and work with each other very beautifully.

Avaza review by Veronica M D.
Veronica M D.

"Amazing Customer Support & Beautiful Interface"

What do you like best?

The design of the interface is so beautiful and easy to use. Even someone who isn't web savvy at all could easily navigate their way through. The customer support is amazing. They respond so quickly, and can do a screen share at any time.

What do you dislike?

There are some features for the Xero integration I wish existed, but they are very minimal. Also, there are some project features we wish existed such as recurring projects, and other things. But overall the pros definitely outweigh the cons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a demo, sign up for a trial and screen share with support as many times as possible. It is worth it!

We are able to track all our employees and run reports to track revenue based on clients. Right now it is simplifying the way we used to do do things at month end.

Avaza review by Gaurav K.
Gaurav K.

"Amazing customer support, neat UI & ease of use!"

What do you like best?

I've researched dozens of tools & it's a challenge to find something makes sense on the three scales of feature-set, friction-less UI (which influences tool adoption in the team) & affordable pricing. I've found Avaza to rank very highly on all 3. To top that, the customer support (prior to pulling the trigger) is awesome - knowledgeable & prompt. We've been using it for a couple of weeks & I'm looking forward to exploring the huge library of reports once we have some more data.

What do you dislike?

Well, nothing significant but it would be helpful to benchmark it with tools that are sending notifications for status change if tasks. This would be helpful for task followers & spur them into action.

Task management

Time tracking

Connecting time-tracking with costs & billing (Very important for us)

Avaza review by David S.
David S.

"Good Initial Impressions"

What do you like best?

Having evaluated several project management, time tracking and billing platforms, Avaza seems to have the most user-friendly interface and best feature set for the money. Support from the team has been prompt and excellent and we are having no trouble getting up and running.

What do you dislike?

There are a few key features missing that we look forward to seeing released in the near future such as Gantt charts and start/end times for timesheet entries (as opposed to just a block of time with no specific start and end point).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research and trial several options. We found Freedcamp was the closest match to Avaza in terms of price and feature set but Avaza had the better interface and a few key features we were after.

Keeping better track of active projects and their budgets, and reducing email clutter are key wins already for us. I'm sure we'll see more great results as we get more familiar with the system.

Avaza review by Administrator in Utilities
Administrator in Utilities

"Quality planning and managing projects at early stage of a company or an idea! "

What do you like best?

I do like the simple interface, it's really easy to learn how to use this platform. They offer a vip-class support via chat window (there's always someone there), and I think the most important thing is that using free account, you can collaborate with as many partners as you want!

Integration with expenses and income is very good and convenient.

What do you dislike?

- Expense reports are lacking information that I fill in when entering an expense.

- When entering an expense, there's no way to mark who's the team member that payed for the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good product for managing your small/medium company. Please note that for now, some reports are lacking a-lot of required information.

Since I'm using Avaza for a startup that in its very early stages, most of my benefits include Gantt managing, adding and managing team member's tasks, and controlling expenses.

Using Avaza, I'm solving a-lot of management problems and communication between team members especially.

Avaza review by Brandon B.
Brandon B.

"Avaza solves problems without breaking the bank"

What do you like best?

Avaza combines all of the necessary tools for a scalable business into a neatly organized yet powerful platform. Whether it's building and sending estimates, customizing or automating invoices, or even filing expense reports: Avaza can do it, and it can do it well.

What do you dislike?

There has only been one aspect of Avaza that I dislike. The platform doesn't allow history to be changed; if a task was created and assigned to a close timesheet, the task is frozen in time and cannot be modified or deleted. History should consist of breadcrumbs that form a trail--it doesn't have to be locked in time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't believe the reviews, do your own homework. I guarantee you will not find a better product for the price.

I've been able to consolidate my business from dozens of spreadsheets to one neatly packed online dashboard. I can track sales, late payments, invoices, expenses, and timesheets all within one or two clicks. My team has been able to cut operational time and expenses.

Avaza review by Moya F.
Moya F.

"New to Avaza but it has great potential "

What do you like best?

I like that I can time myself when I start and finish a task allowing me to see in real time how long it has actually taken to complete a task

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I cannot add bulk time off such as bank holidays to the teams schedule.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have only been using for a very short time and finding it quite easy to navigate even for an old pen and paper person like me

Currently I am finding it helping with time management and billable time

Avaza review by Madeline A.
Madeline A.

"Easy to use with all the features you need to manage a service business"

What do you like best?

Quoting - clients are able to accept the quote through the online link, then you can create a job from that accepted quote, right through to creating and sending the invoice (which integrates to Xero).

Project Management - really easy to use. Allows for Trello style boards, as well as list view or schedule view. Great collaboration functions too

What do you dislike?

It needs to include Lead capturing and tracking to become full circle.

Also, would be good to have a Contracts feature integrated

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try. So much easier to use than many other softwares.

Time tracking,

Job profit & loss

Reducing time spent on quoting/invoicing

Avaza review by Lara C.
Lara C.

"Excellent!"

What do you like best?

Has everything I was looking for; Gannt charts, Kanban boards, payment integration, time tracking, Quickbooks integration, invoicing, proposals, and more that I haven't even gotten into yet. It's also super straightforward and simple to use.

I spent 2 solid weeks looking for the most efficient software, because I was using so many different programs. It does all the things I need it to! This one costs me less than just one of the ones I was using. They also have a free version.

What do you dislike?

Just that I can't color code my Gannt chart sections.

Organizing my entire business inc. clients. I've saved a lot of time AND my clients are really pleased with the system.

Avaza review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Avaza is simple and clean"

What do you like best?

It's so simple! I've been searching for the right project management software for months and finally found my answer in Avaza. It's never glitchy like others I've tried have been. It's reliable, clean looking, not overly complicated, and easy to set up and learn. I used Apptivo before that had many excellent features, but Apptivo was always having technical issues and glitches that they couldn't seem to fix and it was so complicated and time-consuming to set up. Avaza was the complete opposite and hardly took any time.

What do you dislike?

I wish you had the ability to view tasks in a calendar layout, schedule events/appointments associated with projects, and integrate easily with Outlook Calendar. I also wish you could make sub-tasks that you could schedule like regular tasks. However, everything else makes up for these little inconveniences.

Seeing my projects all in one place, daily tasks and workload; time tracking; invoicing -- all in one place. I'm saving a lot more time and being more productive than I ever thought. I thought it would be difficult to set up and use for a solopreneur and freelancer such as myself but it works perfectly.

Avaza review by Irfan E.
Irfan E.

"One of the best cloud based business management platforms out there."

What do you like best?

Avaza combines the best features of project management, CRM, expense management in one unified application. The user experience is quite intuitive and robust. Highly recommended for every project manager. Also because of their freemium plans, its quite convenient to first test the product and then sign up for their paid plans.

I've also experienced their customer support and it was prompt, supportive and efficient. A highly reliable product from Australian entrepreneurs with the potential to generate worldwide buzz indeed.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps more integration with third party apps,

Offline functionality,

Channels like concept as is found in Slack may be?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I must use tool if you are looking to streamline your project management workflows.

I am running a digital marketing and analytics agency and I use Avaza for managing my projects, invoicing my clients, tracking the time of my team mates and to manage the tasks assigned to them.

Time to complete tasks has reduced significantly and this in turn has significantly improved our efficiency.

Avaza review by Edward P.
Edward P.

"Great software, rich with features"

What do you like best?

This is the first Invoicing software i've found that works the way I do. Simple to populate, great looking invoicing, really in-depth reporting, and great customer support - can't fault it.

What do you dislike?

Had some trouble doing my initial import of historic data - quickly resolved by Avaza's help team.

Invoicing was always a pain, and setting new customers up successfully was particularly time consuming. Avaza makes that really easy, and has saved me a heap of time.

Avaza review by Ahmad M.
Ahmad M.

"Very good tool for freelancing"

What do you like best?

I like the combination of different features that is best needed for a freelancer, it simply contains invoicing, reminders, and projects/tasks, Very good way

What do you dislike?

I disliked that there is no proper deliverables list and reminders, which can be supplemented by another TODO app

Recommendations to others considering the product

really good solution if you are new to freelance, provides the best options for most of the tasks and organizations.

simplifying the finances and follow-ups for a new freelancer

Avaza review by Amy P.
Amy P.

"Comprehensive Solution "

What do you like best?

As a startup, we appreciated the ability to accomplish multiple functions in one software.

What do you dislike?

Invoices can be viewed, but we would like the ability to see invoices that were billed to a project under the project itself. Or at least the ability to filter invoices by a particular project. Also something that shows the total number of hours used on an entire project, not just on a task level.

Avaza allows us to track time/tasks on a project, and bill clients directly from one software.

Avaza review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Great tool for managing billable hours and keeping track of client invoices"

What do you like best?

The interface is intuitive and user friendly. In the unlikely event that you cannot work out how some of the settings work, the Avaza team has a very good response time. If you have a growing business, this tool can make a huge difference in insuring you are on top of your invoicing, as well as monitoring how staff are allocating their time in the office.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that could be improved. One example would be the fact that you cannot create client profile with multiple currencies for billing. There is a way around this (by creating 2 profiles for the same client), but it is obviously not ideal. Another example would be the fact that once an employee has entered data related to a client registered in the system (such as hours worked on a project), it is not possible to delete the profile of the employee further down the line.

We are now able efficiently keep track of invoices outstanding or invoices that have not been paid in full.

We have same valuable time, and as a result our staff are able to focus on our core business. Clients have also noticed that we have a professional notification system for outstanding invoices.

Avaza review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"A beautifully affordable tool for freelancers and small teams."

What do you like best?

Avaza is a brilliant combination of project management, time tracking, estimating, invoicing and payment portal. I can set up my projects with categorized tasks, track hours against tasks, approve timesheets (in a very Harvest-like interface) tracked by my team, then carry the information into an invoice. I can submit the invoice via email to any number of client contacts, and generate .pdfs as well. Once received, the invoice can optionally be paid via Paypal or Stripe. Other features include recurring invoices, and a great contact management setup that allows you to add sever contacts for client businesses and even allow them to collaborate on their project. There is a very limited template design area which I have yet to experiment with.

Best of all, it's freemium, and an upgraded package is extremely affordable monthly payment.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I'd like to put in this category as of yet, for the simple reason that every feature request I've submitted (rounding to the quarter hour, for instance) has been answered within 6 hours, and built within a week. This is an extremely capable team.

Today I submitted a request for more robust invoice management tools and was contacted in 3 hours and told that 3 of my 6 ideas will be up for internal discussion. I hope these guys can keep up listening to clients like this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avaza is growing quickly and efficiently. It's nice to be able to influence a product we use in a way that may allow us to use it for a long time.

I am managing a very small team of people through project, and of course as much as we like getting paid, we are terrible at the billing cycle. I could have sprung for a beefier system, but I found this to be accessible and very well built.

Avaza review by Rowan M.
Rowan M.

"Azava is AMAZING! We manage our entire Film and TV Productions from beginning to end through it."

What do you like best?

As a Manager who has Produced on Hollywood films and thousands of TV Productions, Azava is my choice for managing our entire Productions Management Process. It’s an all-in-one Cloud based software that we use all around the world for Production Planning, Management, Time sheeting and Invoicing. It give us everything we need from beginning to end. It’s amazing!

Azava gives us every tool we need and ultimate control over managing our Production Planning and Workflow. It’s Cloud Based System allows us to plan and monitor: Tasks and their associated Budgeted vs Actual, Workflow , the Production Team and their timesheets. With the automated reporting system, it gives us and our clients instant overviews on where everything is at, at any one time. We can ultimately see in easy to understand diagrams and/or detailed figures, if we are on budget or running over. If a client asks for something new on a project, it’s added, clients can agree, it is tracked. This gives everyone involved ultimate transparency.

When beginning any project through Azava, we can invite all team members and clients to work online around the world. Azava is super easy to use and it creates a transparent platform for anyone involved in one of our Productions, to monitor, communicate and to track tasks, time and expenses at any one time.

Avaza’s software support is fantastic, training is wonderful , helpdesk are incredibly one the ball, and the software just keeps on getting better and growing with every update. The guys who created this software, know what they are doing, and are game changes.

What do you dislike?

To be honest I haven't come across anything we dislike yet. If we have need a new feature on Avaza, we have asked for it and its been added and/or the helpdesk team have provided a workaround for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avaza creates absolute transparency and tracking from beginning to end for our Managers, our Staff and most importantly our clients. After 20 years in the Film and TV business as a Producer and Manager, I can genuinely say, ‘Do yourself a favour, and get online and start using Avaza today! This software is amazing!’

As a Manager Azava is the ultimate tool for us to measure how well we are doing at any one time. Are we on track? Are we on budget? Its not up to the Producer to translate information for us anymore, with the right planning up front, the software does it for us along the whole way.

One of the things I love about Azava as a Business Owner is; if one of my Producers are unavailable, it allows anyone to see where everything is at and pick up where they left off. If a team is behind in tasks, we can identify this Azava generated charts, literally child could understand, and we can see where we need to allocate staff and/or recourses.

Avaza review by Dave W.
Dave W.

"So far so goo!"

What do you like best?

I like that it seems to do everything all together in one neat little package. Both project management, time tracking, and invoicing... all at a great price!

What do you dislike?

Better tutorials... I wish it had video tutorials and overviews. I am much more of a visual learner. Though they did say that it is in the works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've looked into a lot of project management applications and this is the only one that met all my needs and at a great price!

Keeping things organized and tracking time and money. This has helped me a great deal in this department!

Avaza review by Quintus d.
Quintus d.

"Amazing software"

What do you like best?

Really easy to use and has so many features and reports. Very good price.

What do you dislike?

Can't say much bad about software at this price point that gives so much but the Gantt chart can be a bit more advanced. Risk and issue tracking would have been nice too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial the software you will be pleasantly surprised in terms of the functionality you receive at an awesome price point.

Project & task management, time tracking and reporting, project reporting

Avaza review by Nick H.
Nick H.

"Excellent product, I use it everyday"

What do you like best?

Avaza is so simple to use. Simply open the page and click start. It logs the hours and you can assign them to whichever project you are working on.

What do you dislike?

I think that a plugin would be the only improvement I would make.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download it

Avaza provides me a simple, quick, and detailed way to log my hours. I work on multiple projects a day and Avaza makes it simple to divide my time between each and effectively log my hours.

Avaza review by Adnan M.
Adnan M.

"Has made managing my business much easier! "

What do you like best?

Makes it easy to manage teams split across the world. We use this to track developers, writers and much more. We track time, tasks and use the reporting functions.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It’s a great product and so far everything is good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! It’s a great software, and our team would never consider using anything else.

Have multiple teams across the world and we needed everyone to be on the same page. This has definitely been the right software for us. We can track tasks and projects very easily and the entire team knows what’s going on in the business.

Avaza review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Simple, but Capable"

What do you like best?

Features like Kanban view, Recurring Tasks, etc are very useful and not found in many other project management systems.

What do you dislike?

Needs a bit of UX/UI polish still, lack of ability to re-order subtasks, nowhere to pin important project documents outside of the tasks themselves. Reports can't be modified and re-saved; you have to create new ones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

UX improvement overall, more comprehensive filtering and global views of tasks/projects for project managers and collaborators to have a better idea of their responsibilities across multiple projects.

We needed a less expensive project management system for our team that allowed some UI flexibility for our team members - ie. Our Content Creators + Kanban. We needed the ability to track time and budgets. Avaza seems to be doing all of that pretty well.

Avaza review by Aaren d.
Aaren d.

"Pro features in a well packaged app for everyone"

What do you like best?

It carries consistency of features across all platforms.. much like a well-build web-wrapper for mobile, desktop, etc.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the number of features can be daunting, but if you need them you must learn to use them regardless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works great given that you learn to implement it correctly

We've solved the need to ensure we track business expenses and keep abreast of hours worked towards specific projects.

Avaza review by Yago d.
Yago d.

"Avaza's helpful aid"

What do you like best?

The simplicity in the way projects are managed

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more options on how I personalise my tasks and taxes

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to really consider what is it that you need. If you are a self-employed or a small business and what you need is being able to keep track of your tasks, timesheets and automatise the regular generation of invoices and even sending them and following them up automatically, this app is for you!

The problem I'm trying to solve is marrying time reporting with invoices for different clients.

Avaza review by Deyder C.
Deyder C.

"Amazing - All in one everything you need"

What do you like best?

Think of Trello, Asana, Wave Invoicing and many others fused into one in an amazing way. Has everything I need to run my business.

What do you dislike?

Wish the UI was a little more modern, but excellent functionality and a great price offsets that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot and you won't regret making your life much simpler.

Having it all in on place.

Avaza review by Zarak K.
Zarak K.

"Avaza’s helps me run an efficient business! "

What do you like best?

Avaza is easy to use but offers powerful features. It’s been easy to onboard employees, and I love the time tracking feature that let’s us efficiently manage our HR.

What do you dislike?

They don’t have Gantt charts yet, although I believe this is a feature they plan to offer in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a great software. Well priced and has all the features any business would need.

We had trouble keeping track of tasks and employees time usage, as well as reporting on these things. Avaza has made this easy with its time tracking, invoicing, and project management modules.

Avaza review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

It is easy to track your hours at work and hours you spend on clients projects. Also easy to input tasks that need to be completed.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that you could break out time sheets versus time spent on client hours. They are totaled on the side so that sometimes gets confusing. I also wish when you clones tasks that it scheduled and repeated them the same as the one you cloned.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and cheaper than other products out there. They also take feedback to heart.

We solved having to do paper timesheet and we have the added benefit of keeping track of client time way easier.

"So far so good!"

What do you like best?

We have had Avaza for a couple of months now and have found it very easy to use and navigate through. The online chat support has been quick to respond and very helpful as well.

What do you dislike?

We are hoping this can eventually integrate with our Great Plains software. I believe it only works with Quick Books currently.

Production tracking is the main benefit for us. It has saved us time in communicating progress updates and instead we are able to focus on new projects and ideas.

Avaza review by Dave D.
Dave D.

"Just what I'm looking for!"

What do you like best?

Finally a web application that suits my freelance business. Avaza allows me to monitor and manage my projects as well as invoice my clients.

What do you dislike?

There's a couple of things that need tweaking, however, Avaza have taken my feedback on board and I'm told these things will be addressed in future updates, so that is great.

Project and task management with invoicing and client contacts. A one stop web application for my freelance business.

Avaza review by Ashley K.
Ashley K.

"TERRIFIC!! "

What do you like best?

Honestly, this app is such a helpful way to clock in your work hours at the time you wish. I LOVE feeling like I'm in charge of my hours versus a punch in computer that could mess up your hours. I always get the amount of hours I truly work. I LOVE IT!!!

What do you dislike?

Really nothing- its pretty easy to understand!

It helps me with clocking in my hours, and benefits me in a way that I'm in charge of putting my actual time in, not a computer.

Avaza review by Zohreh S.
Zohreh S.

"This is the business management suite we needed! "

What do you like best?

I love that it’s been designed with such care. They founders clearly were trying to develop a product that they would want to use, and it’s perfect for most businesses!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It has all the features I need and works great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it if you are currently using multiple products to manage your business. Everything under one roof with Avaza.

Needed to quickly track tasks, invoice clients and manage a small team. This has been the perfect tool for that.

Avaza review by David J. L.
David J. L.

"the PM software I chose after spending too much time searching"

What do you like best?

Set up dozens of online accounts with trial PM software, and this one was by far the best

What do you dislike?

Not much so far, its all intuitive and has everything I need. Maybe better outlook integration.

Big Project scheduling, plus keeping track of small tasks

Avaza review by Administrator

"Simple but Effective Project Management"

What do you like best?

- Great customer support

- Simple to use

- Thorough understanding in less than an hour

- Gantt chart and other views

- Powerful estimating, time tracking and invoicing

- Great pricing

What do you dislike?

- Gantt chart features need to be added (they are working on it)

- Inter office communication could be added

- Desktop app for mac and windows would be great

Custom hardware project for industrial applications

Avaza review by Kira C.
Kira C.

"Easy to Use Project Management "

What do you like best?

Easy to manage projects, track time and expenses, and bill to clients. Great customer service!

What do you dislike?

Month to month comparison reporting could be more robust, but we are still able to report on the information we need easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the customer service, they are very helpful!

An all in one platform to manage project and tasks, track time to projects, and bill for time to clients.

Avaza review by Junior U.
Junior U.

"Best software to manage projects"

What do you like best?

Friendly interface, project management and time tracking

What do you dislike?

The app need to improve on performance and interface UI

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use avaza to project management and tracking with the client.

I'm doing my freelance works and in comparison with trello, asana and others it's the best. My productivity augmented 100%

Avaza review by Jeff B.
Jeff B.

"Just Started Using Avaza"

What do you like best?

It's a clean interface that is simple to learn.

What do you dislike?

The "projects" field in each task is too limited vertically - it's a little hard to scroll up & down to see the options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm still new, but the product seems to be everything we need as a company.

Right now, I'm only tracking time with Avaza. It's quicker than our previous online software, so the time savings are the best benefits so far.

Avaza review by Juanita L.
Juanita L.

"Avaza Best WorkForce app Ever "

What do you like best?

Online support is always fast and available 24/7! Helps me organize all my activities for the whole week and make sure that i don't forget anything! It a really helpful App!

What do you dislike?

To use the app you alway need internet access, making it hard to track all the activities when you are on meeting out of the offices, or some were with no internet access

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avaza is an amazing tool, a recommendation would be to make the design better, more friendly.

Keeping track of the activities the employees are doing and how long is it taking them. And organized the expenses of the offices.

Avaza review by User in Computer & Network Security
User in Computer & Network Security

"Easy Way To Keep Track of Finances"

What do you like best?

Timesheets are linked to tasks, ease of pulling reports. For the most part, easy to navigate and to add/browse tasks.

What do you dislike?

Disjointed and discontinuous interface - for example, multiple entrypoints into features like timesheets make the interface overwhelming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have been very pleased with the software and support.

We have used Avaza to successfully decentralise our budget tracking, letting anyone who tracks their time on tickets to link that to our budgets.

Avaza review by Consultant

"Excellent for Team Communication while apart"

What do you like best?

Enhances team communication skills with coworkers that are not within the area

What do you dislike?

Needs an updated iOS Safari app to be able to load the projects

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be great to have the platform on all types of browsers. Currently I use Safari more often than any other browser, but needed to use Chrome to be able to keep an eye on my projects.

It let's me communicate with other coworkers that are in other cities or countries with out the hassle of mixed communication and misinterpretation while working with various projects. A great time saver and a great choice for project channeling.

Avaza review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to use and beautiful to look at"

What do you like best?

The biggest area I like the best is a dedicated iOS app.

What do you dislike?

Harder to see big picture without running reports but workaround isn't too complicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the free trial and the support team works very close to you if you need any support.

Avaza, helps us see what projects are going on, where they are at in the process, and consolidated communications all in one place. Huge help for our team and our clients.

Avaza review by Paul P.
Paul P.

"Easy timesheets, project management and invoicing"

What do you like best?

The crispness and responsiveness of the interface. Each component of Avaza is a pleasure to use.

What do you dislike?

Having used other timesheet and invoicing systems there really isn't much to dislike about Avaza.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out!

We need to be able to track tasks and time we spend on client projects. From both the web and mobile app we are able to easily invoice and keep track of payments.

Avaza review by Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.

"Great for project management and time tracking."

What do you like best?

The team schedule is a great feature for a quick snapshot of what everyone's working on during the week.

What do you dislike?

The task naming/section naming functions can be a little clumsy. i.e. if you want to log time for a task you have to search for the name of the task and cannot see which project its associated with.

Better time management and ability to distribute work evenly.

Avaza review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Avaza as an Intern"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to track my projects, and time from home. I can also separate my hours and my expenses so they aren't always grouped together.

What do you dislike?

The interface could be a little more clear, but it only take a week or so to really get in the rhythm.

The previous service would not allow to separate hours and expenses

Avaza review by Mark W.
Mark W.

"Avaza is perfect for all kinds of businesses !"

What do you like best?

Avaza makes it easy to keep everyone on the same page regarding projects. I love the invoicing feature and make frequent use of that.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Loving everything about Avaza so far!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! The first month is free and you won’t regret it.

The reporting feature is great and definitely something I wasn’t expecting. It’s easy to gain insight into business functions with the reports.

Avaza review by W. Dalton C.
W. Dalton C.

"Almost everything you need in one package"

What do you like best?

I love how streamlined everything is, and the entire package is very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the platform had a way to create purchase orders.

This is helping me to stay organized and on top of my projects.

Avaza review by Nathaly D.
Nathaly D.

"Bueno y Productivo"

What do you like best?

Me ayuda a organizar mi tiempo y mis tareas diarias. Además ayuda a organizar las actividades de mi equipo.

What do you dislike?

A veces el tiempo al cargar no es exacto y hay problemas en las horas, no son entendibles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buena aplicación, recomiendo mejorar el diseño.

Reunión de los clientes, beneficio de organizar las tareas y tener todo hecho al día.

Avaza review by Marcel O.
Marcel O.

"Easy to use - offers all we need"

What do you like best?

Resource-management, Timemanagement, Time-sheets and Task-management all in one. Competitors often support only 3 out of those 4 requirements, that's why we chose Avaza and we like it.

What do you dislike?

The Team-Schedule should be exportable to Outlook. The template for invoices could be nicer or it should be possible to Export the important data for an invoice into our own Word-Template.

Resource-management, Timemanagement, Time-sheets and Task-management

Avaza review by Stanislava G.
Stanislava G.

"Avaza experience"

What do you like best?

Its simple and easy to use, I can preview reports easily

What do you dislike?

Entering time can be tricky, using the . or , sometimes I put wrong time ...

Easy to track time and see reports

Avaza review by Ellen B.
Ellen B.

"Affordable Project Management"

What do you like best?

No limit to the number of users for one low price.

What do you dislike?

Just started using the software, only thing I dislike so far is that it's very basic, but it meets our needs at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great, inexpensive product that may meet your needs. Billed monthly.

Ability to view all tasks related to a project and the status of those tasks.

Avaza review by Javier T.
Javier T.

"excelente aplicacion"

What do you like best?

es una excelente aplicación que me ayuda a organizar mi tiempo y mis tareas y a coordinar trabajos con mi equipo.

What do you dislike?

el formato y diseño son muy aburridos. deberían ajustarlos para que se vieran mas amigables.

Recommendations to others considering the product

excelente aplicación, mejorar el diseño.

me ayuda a organizar mi tiempo y mis labores diarias y semanales.

Avaza review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"There's room for improvement"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, you can get up and running a few minutes after setup. Clear and uncluttered GUI that is very helpful especially when there are several projects running at once.

What do you dislike?

Few customization options, like column views and invoice layout. I also recommend adding an activities feed section for faster overview of current activities.

Helps streamline business processes.

User in Accounting

"Useful and friendly program "

What do you like best?

It helps me to organize my job schedule, I can coordinate my team and its duties. We can review the billing by client, and check each item to prepare the invoices.

What do you dislike?

I still do not know the whole tool, to give an opinion of improvement.

* I can review the duties of my team

* Organizing the task management

* I can review the time used in each activity

* It is very useful to know the hours worked by client

* It is useful to billing

Avaza review by Amir Ahmad B.
Amir Ahmad B.

"Avaza has a very helpful support team"

What do you like best?

The support team spent many hours to reassure me of any information I might need before purchasing.

What do you dislike?

Lack of real-time chat feature. we still have to use a chat tool (like Slack).

Managing projects' progress in terms of time resource management with ease. Invoicing feature has been a great help not to miss any expenses.

Avaza review by Alejandro Iván G.
Alejandro Iván G.

"Programa agradable para administración de horas trabajadas."

What do you like best?

Sabes cuanto tiempo has trabajado en cada proyecto.

What do you dislike?

No te genera facturas para efectos fiscales en México.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buen producto para administración de tiempo trabajado por proyecto y por cliente.

Buena administración de las horas facturables a clientes de acuerdo al tiempo invertido en los proyectos.

Avaza review by Consultant in Accounting
Consultant in Accounting

"THE MOST EFFCIENT WAY TO HAVE AN ORGANIZED WORK PERFORMANCE"

What do you like best?

It's very simple and easy system to organize time, tasks and expenses, allowing you to have a real -very-full control of your assignments.

Invoicing is really easier with Avaza

What do you dislike?

sometimes it is quite difficult to submit new projects to the system, so I had to create sub-tasks in the already-existent projects, causing me later confusion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I plentfully recommend avaza; keeps your work performance simple, easy and good organized.

The invoices are really reflecting the time and expenses invested in each client's projects

I have more control of my time

I can prove to the clients every expense made to reach the goals of their projects

I can justify the prices i´m invoicing to clients, with a good support

Avaza review by Federico B.
Federico B.

"Excellent, very useful and complete application"

What do you like best?

Integrates projects, tasks, budgets and billing into a single application

What do you dislike?

Initially, it's a little tricky to figure out how to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very good option to manage projects and their costs.

Project management, execution and monitoring

Avaza review by Eduardo Alberto C.
Eduardo Alberto C.

"Me parece una gran herramienta para controlar mis tiempos"

What do you like best?

Me ayuda a controlar en tiempos reales mis actividades del día a día

Tiene un formato amigable para los usuarios

What do you dislike?

Hasta el momento mi experiencia ha sido buena

una mejora en los controles del tiempo requerido para las actividades

Avaza review by Usman K.
Usman K.

"Wonderful suite of tools!"

What do you like best?

They make it easy to manage a team of people, assign tasks, bill clients... very simple and intuitive to use.

What do you dislike?

Would like reporting function to be more developed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth a shot if you are sick of using different products for different business functions.

Initially needed task and time tracking together in one place and subsequently explored and then liked invoicing as well which is now done in Avaza. Makes managing the entire business easy under one product.

Avaza review by GiHwan K.
GiHwan K.

"simple invoice , simple quotes and powerful technical support"

What do you like best?

I would like to use Avaza Quotes and Invoices.

Those are useful customizing templates.

What do you dislike?

actually, It had the problem of character set beside in English.

example, I used in Korean, but avaza did not support export file by PDF in Korean character set.

but, the avaza team fixed it quickly. so now it is fine.

simple expense management and real time management.

Avaza review by Isabelle L.
Isabelle L.

"Complete tool to manage tasks, track time and make some great reports"

What do you like best?

Reports are the best, it is possible to save reports to use later.

What do you dislike?

To many buttons, take a little time to learn how to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More video tutorials, make of expenses more usefull.

intern reports of projects, tracke time tool and ee projects expenses.

Avaza review by User in Internet

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and create tasks. It is also very easy to make additional time entries to a single task. I really like how quick it is to add a task and to log time.

What do you dislike?

I had a hard time figuring out how to customize reports.

Project Management

Avaza review by Szécsényi L.
Szécsényi L.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

Ti me management and reporting possibilities are just endless. For a very friendly price.

What do you dislike?

So far there is nothing to dislike. As I said nothin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Profitability surely increased.

Law firm time recording challenge completely solved. More oversight on internal processes.

Avaza review by Kenneth S.
Kenneth S.

"Avaza is simple to use"

What do you like best?

I enjoy that Avaza is very simple to use. I encountered no issues setting up an account.

What do you dislike?

I would like for Avaza to record your time live.

Working as a contractor, Avaza has allowed the recording of time worked is easy.

Avaza review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Time saver way to enter the time sheet"

What do you like best?

the new look and feel, the weekly view .

What do you dislike?

we cant change after submit .

filling timesheet on weekly view is quite cool it helps a lot specially copy the timesheet's previous week entries.

Avaza review by Consultant in Consumer Services
Consultant in Consumer Services

"Great Consultancy Organizer"

What do you like best?

The best features are the timesheet/approval for timesheet and the overall ease of use.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if there was a Kanban like feature to help for certain project types. Also a client notes section would be fantastic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good way to manage a consultancy business.

Organization and data management are key problems being solved. The benefits are that you can more professionally management multiple clients and projects with more ease.

Avaza review by Julissa Gabriela O.
Julissa Gabriela O.

"Easy system"

What do you like best?

The time management and the detail on the daily activities in real time.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it gets freeze while I'm updating my hours at the timesheets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try not to get freeze the app.

It helps me to improve the quality of my work and allows me to organize my time in order to be more efficient.

Avaza review by Administrator in Investment Management
Administrator in Investment Management

"Avaza "

What do you like best?

Simple and clean interface to approve time-sheet. Customer support is great and timely as well.

What do you dislike?

The inability to recall erroneous approvals without the assistance of emailing/calling customer support.

Ease of approving employee timesheet.

Avaza review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"All in one project and accounting!"

What do you like best?

I was able to consolidate Harvest and Basecamp in one easy application

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. Still In the setup phase and importing previous client data

I no longer have to use 2 separate apps. I can do it all with Avaza

Avaza review by User in Civic & Social Organization
User in Civic & Social Organization

"Avaza review"

What do you like best?

I like its simplicity and the way you submit entries and can create specific reports in relation to time sheets.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how the interface looks apart from its functionality. It is a bit too outdated. I also believe the User Interface should be a little more modern.

We are using this for timesheets purposes. It benefits reports about hours made, hours missed, and is very easily accessible.

Avaza review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and understand. Gets the job done

What do you dislike?

So far, none. I haven't used all the features yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use for time tracking

Time reporting, task management, time tracking

Avaza review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Agency Project Management"

What do you like best?

Mobile friendly, easy to use and amazing customer support.

What do you dislike?

Would like a white label version to fully integrate it into our company.

Managing estimates, invoices and projects.

Avaza review by Agency in Graphic Design
Agency in Graphic Design

"Good Timesheet Tracker"

What do you like best?

Liked the interface, the timer and organization of clients and projects.

What do you dislike?

price, a little confusing on individual client pages.

time management and billing for clients on different hourly rates.

"Amazing App"

What do you like best?

Avanza helps me organize and control my daily tasks. Its a really cool app that helps all my team

What do you dislike?

The format is really bornig.. the design an color is ugly :( :(

Organize all my task and team work!!

Avaza review by Giancarlo R.
Giancarlo R.

"excellent system "

What do you like best?

Es muy facil de usar, y simplifica nuestras operaciones de facturaciòn y cobranzas.

What do you dislike?

A veces se cuelga el sistema cuando usamos el Time Sheet

Resolviò seguimiento de Facturaciòn y Cobranzas

Analisis de la productividad de nuestros empleados

Avaza review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Excelente aplicación "

What do you like best?

Me ayuda a organizar mejor mis tiempos y las actividades que realizo

What do you dislike?

la interfaz gráfica de la aplicación es muy plana.

Recommendations to others considering the product

mejorar la interfaz gráfica

me ha permitido tener claro los tiempos que gasto en cada actividad

Avaza review by User in Financial Services

"Avaza Timesheets"

What do you like best?

I don't have to worry about putting in m own timecard each month. I simply have to hit "start timer" and everything is calculated for me. And for those times I forget to hit :"start", there is still the option of putting in time amounts manually.

What do you dislike?

There is only a "submit" button for each week, not per month cycle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

Ease of time sheet completions and submissions.

Avaza review by Executive Sponsor in Accounting
Executive Sponsor in Accounting

"Great Product and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

As a business owner I have been impressed with the system and its ability to provide time-sheeting, expense tracking and invoicing functionalities (in addition to detailed reporting). Highly recommended

What do you dislike?

The system is only in English, which is a problem for full scale operation of the system within my organisation

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implement a Spanish Version

The system has helped to provide greater efficiency and transparency to operations.

User in Accounting

"Avaza es una super aplicación "

What do you like best?

Avaza es una aplicacion que me ayuda a organizar mi tiempo, y mis tareas diarias haciendo facil mi trabajo diariamente.

Reporto a diario todas mis horas y llevo un control de lo que hago

What do you dislike?

El diseño es demasiado simple no es creativo, le falta color.

La pagina debería ser mas creativa

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sin comentarios

Avaza me ayuda a llevar un control de mis tareas diarias

Avaza review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Simple, yet powerful!"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of adding projects, tasks and user assignment. The mobile app works fine, as well. I like to forward emails and that they get converted into tasks, files attached included.

What do you dislike?

No theme styles, I would like to change colors, upload my company's logo, etc.

My team's productivity is increasing. My bills are justified; my clients can prioritize better.

Avaza review by Consultant in Entertainment
Consultant in Entertainment

"Very useful app for coordinating projects."

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to keep track of time spent on a certain task with the timesheet.

What do you dislike?

The project task page can be a bit confusing at first, but it's easy to get used to.

Task management and time tracking for an online advertising campaign. It makes things easier.

Avaza review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Avaza"

What do you like best?

Es una aplicación fácil de manejar que se adapta a las necesidades de la empresa

What do you dislike?

por el momento no se han presentado inconvenientes por lo cual me parece una excelente herramienta.

Recommendations to others considering the product

continuar con el objetivo de la aplicación

Se puede mantener un mejor control de tiempos y movimientos lo cual es muy beneficioso para la productividad

Avaza review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"Good for timekeeping. Reporting structure can be improved"

What do you like best?

easy to use time and expense tracking system

What do you dislike?

excel exports are not helpful. What we are looking for is a summary and a detailed report. Right now, the extracted excel sheet only shows the detailed version, which requires manual simplification

time tracking and evaluation of billable hours

Avaza review by Administrator in Mental Health Care
Administrator in Mental Health Care

"Easy time tracking"

What do you like best?

Easy time sheet approval, can track per project. Can run reports.

What do you dislike?

Pricing is steep for two users, but free for one? Doesn't make sense to me.

Tracking timesheets.

Learning about Avaza?

* We monitor all Avaza reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.