Avero Slingshot

4.8
(6 reviews)

Avero Slingshot is a cloud-based, SaaS analytics platform that turns mounds of data into clear, simple, actionable insights. Avero Slingshot takes the guesswork out of decision making and helps you with restaurant cost control and shows you ways to increase restaurant sales.

Work for Avero Slingshot?

Learning about Avero Slingshot?

Avero Slingshot Reviews

Showing 6 Avero Slingshot reviews
Avero Slingshot review by Vevlyn G.
Vevlyn G.

"Avero makes work communication a cinch!"

What do you like best?

I like best that Avero allows me easier navigation to data not as easily accessible in the restaurant management software used exclusively by my company.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the process of registering to use the site as an employee. My superior had to reregister my information multiple time as we attempted unsuccessfully to enter using the temporary login information provided.

Allows more immediate and direct communication with my superiors using informed data populated from restaurant information. For me, it's a place to voice all needs. For my boss, it's more organized than a million emails and texts from each of the leads.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Avero Slingshot
Avero Slingshot review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Great Restaurant Management Tool"

What do you like best?

Real time access to restaurant data and checks from phone or computer.

What do you dislike?

Check search from phone app has limited filter options compared to computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download the iPhone app for easy use while both in and out of the restaurant.

I can access restaurant data anytime & anywhere. Live checks and orders, compare financial reporting across weeks, months, and years. Determine which items are being ordered more or least frequently. Which servers are using which comps and voids.

What Restaurant Business Intelligence & Analytics solution do you use?

Avero Slingshot review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"useful hospitality tool"

What do you like best?

The insight and depth that it gives you on the customer. I can literally know anything about the customer by searching it on avero.

What do you dislike?

That it does not give me real time numbers. I have to wait until the next day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In the hospitality world, Avero is a must to better understand your customer.

On the marketing standpoint it helps me realize what promotions are working and what times I can help push the most. Also it lets me know what is selling and what is not.

Avero Slingshot review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Incredible Analytics Tool"

What do you like best?

The depth and detail of analytics provided for our food & beverage sales. Can drill down extensively.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This product is near perfection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a great analytics tool, look no further

Allows out F&B outlets to analyze sales and figure out what/who sells the best/worst.

Avero Slingshot review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Reliable and User friendly interface"

What do you like best?

easy to use. application has many hints and with every updates shows how to use new functions via trainings

What do you dislike?

sometimes it slows down and you need to restart

reporting, sales, evaluating

Avero Slingshot review by Internal Consultant in Hospitality
Internal Consultant in Hospitality

"Easy "

What do you like best?

Super easy to run reports, review data and track trends.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I disklike about this product.

Data drill-down to individual receipts is helpful in customer satisfaction and credit card charge disputes.

Learning about Avero Slingshot?

* We monitor all Avero Slingshot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.