AVG Internet Security Business Edition

4.0

AVG Internet Security Business Edition offers protection that won’t slow you down or get in your way. It keeps your business safe when emailing or going online. Includes servers protection to avoid unexpected crashes and downtime.

Work for AVG Internet Security Business Edition?

Learning about AVG Security BE?

AVG Internet Security Business Edition Reviews

Showing 19 AVG Security BE reviews
AVG Security BE review by Maribel del Valle G.
Maribel del Valle G.

"Excellent antivirus."

What do you like best?

I use avg on my computer and so far it has worked very well, it is a very complete antivirus, it can be installed on almost all operating systems, it keeps the computer free of viruses, it runs in the background without the need to slow down the computer.

What do you dislike?

It does not detect potentially unwanted programs, here in Venezuela the change in bolivar is a bit expensive, but it is an excellent shield of protection and has a free trial that can be used to check its effectiveness and then buy it.

the benefit that I have obtained with this antivirus is to keep my computer free of viruses, for now I am using the free version to see how I am doing.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AVG Internet Security Business Edition
AVG Security BE review by cristian t.
cristian t.

"Browse safely in your usual pages."

What do you like best?

An easy and convenient antivirus to use; you download, install, test, buy the license and you are ready to browse through your usual pages of use.

A point in favor is that it does not require much knowledge, nor does it require special configurations to be able to keep you safe from potential dangers such as viruses, malwares, malicious codes and others.

It has a good level of security in general, both at the level of equipment protection, as well as privacy and payment protection.

What do you dislike?

For some strange reason it consumes much more resources than it should, causing my laptop sometimes to freeze for a few seconds when I wanted some element of the antivirus.

there was also some opportunity in that the antivirus did not detect files as potentially dangerous, which can be a double-edged sword, since it could easily happen that it does not detect a common infected file and of low risk for security.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are looking for something simple and easy to use, and also use your pc for common things (browse, read, review fb, youtube, etc) it is certainly your indicated antivirus, however, if you browse many sites, and go one way to another reading in forums, downloading files, etc., it may not be the best option for your needs

when it was used, it allowed without doubt to make bank transfers and online purchases with greater security, since AVG constantly monitors the web page in which you are browsing and blocks it if it is found to be unsafe or contains a suspicious file.

What Antivirus solution do you use?

AVG Security BE review by Luigi D.
Luigi D.

"Great Antivirus Suite for your Business!"

What do you like best?

I love this software because it's not just a simple antivirus, but much more. It is a comprehensive suite of tools for total protection against web threats, and discourage attackers using tools such as firewalls, email filters, and pro-active protection.

What do you dislike?

Assistance is not always available, and sometimes slow.

Performance could be improved.

Sometimes the suite is too invasive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I find this suite fast and complete and so i recommend it to others, but if it is the first time you use AVG Internet Security Business Edition, I would advise you to try the free version first and evaluate successively the purchase and the transition to the business edition.

We had problems due to attacks on our sites, and consequently problems with PCs that were full of ads, trojans, malware, and weird toolbar.

With the use of AVG Internet Security Business Edition, we have definitively solved these problems and now we can work in peace and tranquility.

AVG Security BE review by Abimael Jesus S.
Abimael Jesus S.

"Out of danger"

What do you like best?

Easy to use

Protection against all types of threats

Automatic Updates

Deep analysis

Pleasant interface

What do you dislike?

Support not available 24 hours a day and even 7 days a week

Does not support Operating systems such as Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP Pro x64

Unable to scan network drives

Recommendations to others considering the product

First try the free version one time, if you have enough with it, do not change, but if you want to make a jump to high quality, try the paid version. The paid version of AVG protects more than the free one, since it has custom firewalls, and you will not have to depend on the one of windows, has protector of credentials and analyzes everything in real time. The annual subscription price varies, but if you are a loyal customer of AVG, you will get discounts on purchases as a reward for your attitude.

Avg is a great software for protection of malicious files. Its ease of installation has allowed me to have my computer free of threats. Its automatic update function is updated constantly, further strengthening the security of my computer without a doubt this is the software that I need and keeps me out of danger.

AVG Security BE review by Joanna B.
Joanna B.

"Functional but really gets in the way"

What do you like best?

I like that it protects us from viruses and malware. I like that it is affordable and compatible as well as easy to admin. THe overall product does what it intends to do very well

What do you dislike?

It does get in the way of some of the functions of our pms. We often have to disable it (which defeats the purpose of having it) to perform a task and then reactivate it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do recommend it. It is a well known reputable company with affordable products and great customer service. I am sure it will meet all of your needs for security

spam, virus, malware, ransomware etc. It does keep us safe.

AVG Security BE review by Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

"Easy to use and install"

What do you like best?

Not a bunch of pop-ups associated with AVG, unlike some of the other Internet security downloads. As far as I can tell it does a great job of protecting a computer against viruses and other unwanted malware.

What do you dislike?

As with any Internet security download there is a pop-up now and again, but compared to other security suites it's not nearly as intrusive. Still I would prefer that the only pop-ups I rec'd were to tell me that there was in fact a virus or something to be concerned about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As far as I know we only switched because of a recommendation to a different online security protection program, and we're constantly trying new programs -- I personally had no issues or concerns and was a fan of AVG. I would recommend it.

Obviously keeping viruses and malware away from your computer is the key problem to avoid and AVG appears to do just that!

AVG Security BE review by Mahmud E.
Mahmud E.

"AVG Security review"

What do you like best?

AVG Security is already proven and chosen securty service by majority of people. The trust is most important thing for this kind of softwares. And AVG did excellent job by its reliability and being trustworthy program. Especially useful for defending and protecting your data from malware and other threats.

What do you dislike?

I can't complain about their product. It is highly user friendly and so helpful service. But I wanna say that the full scan option takes too much time for scanning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you asking me It worth to subsription or first try, I say it definitely worth to try and "must" program for every kind of user.

I think AVG Internet Security Business Edition is kinda "vital" program for everyone, It absolutely does not matter you are individual user or you are using it across whole organization.

AVG Security BE review by User

"AVG Rview"

What do you like best?

Is the best security i ever enjoy. for protection and real time virius detection any may junk figther. AVG Antivirus can protect your computer without any other security software.

What do you dislike?

The fees is too high and some time the update is not downloadable. also virus definition is not updated. some time you must be a user to use this software. and the browser addon is not too good, it show ads all over the browser tab.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i will recommend AVG Internet Security Business Edition for small business that dont have money to buy full internet security at the moment. to use this software. and it can block bad link and detect virus that can damage system

i is it as my internet security and real time defender and also virus scan software. and i use it to secure my personmal laptop to protect me from hackers

AVG Security BE review by Ijem O.
Ijem O.

"Top notch Anti Virus solution"

What do you like best?

The unobtrusive nature of AVG Internet Security which contrasts with other AV suites prompting you to do things constantly.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about AVG Internet Security suite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot, it will be one of the best business moves you would have made in a long time.

I collaborate extensively with other developers to create applications that run on the web. With AVG Internet Security mitigating virtually all online threats, we can be rest assured that our operations can go on unhindered.

AVG Security BE review by Stephen S.
Stephen S.

"Used to be a trusted resource..until signature less based options came along."

What do you like best?

I liked how easy the software is to use and how welll it explained as it was taking actions on items.

What do you dislike?

I dislike it's detection rate and virus catching abilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recomend others not use this product as there are much better solutions out there, like Cylance & Webroot.

We thought we were solving the detection of viruses which makes our company make money and not have machines with viruses down.

AVG Security BE review by Marvin C.
Marvin C.

"AVG Internet Security Review"

What do you like best?

AVG worked for us for the most part. It did a decent job as an antivirus solution. I support the feature that I liked best was the Admin Console. It was easy to deploy and easy to use and it was easy to expand.

What do you dislike?

The installation of the client left something to be desired. Because the base of the install was not really an MSI AVG can be difficult to deploy using just Group Policy. However, there were enough resources and literature to help with that process.

Enterprise antivirus solution.

AVG Security BE review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"AVG Internet Security"

What do you like best?

It has data privacy protection, malware protection for employees, updates automatically, phone support and windows 10.

What do you dislike?

It has no Mac support it only support Windows. Companies that used Mac computers would have to go somewhere else for anti virus protection. They don't have live chat support. and they communicate through telephone and email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product to others because it will keep your computer save from viruses.

I used it for network anti virus to help your PC from getting viruses, worms, Trojans and keeping your password safe from hackers.

AVG Security BE review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Very helpful! Worth the money"

What do you like best?

My work computer was running extremely slow and I couldn't figure out why. I had some free anti virus that apparently wasn't cutting it. The Business package brought my stuff back up to speed.

What do you dislike?

Paying for it! Because had I known how useful it would be I would've bought a package software deal to save money.

Slow computer= slow work = bad response time = less clients! I've realized things don't take forever to load

AVG Security BE review by User

"Reliable performance"

What do you like best?

It is fast to install, compact and include most relevant and useful functions to strenghten your secuirty of your PC.

What do you dislike?

If there some further explanations for all the actions you need to take, would be helpful to build user trust in your service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Provide more information for users to understand the process if possible.

strenghten the securty of your PC connected to Internet.

AVG Security BE review by Paul L.
Paul L.

"AVG Internet Security Makes Your Business Their Business"

What do you like best?

What I like best about this product is that all there's a nice graphic interface allowing me to access to run a manual scan of my entire computer.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about this product is that it doesn't automatically create a program group of icons for me to access the program easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend AVG Internet Security Business Edition. We've used this product to successfully protect our entire company network.

Our firm's servers & computers are all protected by AVG so that we can access the internet to complete are tasks.

AVG Security BE review by Carol M.
Carol M.

"AVG keeps me protected"

What do you like best?

If I didn't see a little notification in the bottom corner of my screen pop up everyday I would not even know when AVG was running a scan. I do not notice any reduction in operating speed like some of the other products available. It also scans every email, and website, and alerts me to unsafe sites. I also like the 'Do Not Track' feature.

What do you dislike?

So far I have found nothing that I don't like. I also downloaded their free version it to my daughter's new computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After reviewing several anti-virus choices this is the one I chose.

I have the assurance that I can continue to do my job & work at optimum speed, while AVG runs in the background doing it's job as well.

AVG Security BE review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"avg"

What do you like best?

i like that it adds security to my computer when using it

What do you dislike?

dislike that it's only PC friendly. wiould like to see more options

Recommendations to others considering the product

be sure to take advantage of all aspects of software

helping to solve virus issues

AVG Security BE review by Administrator in Photography
Administrator in Photography

"avg"

What do you like best?

it scans fast and detects mwhat most dont

What do you dislike?

i love it....................................

no more people trying to hack us

AVG Security BE review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"Because we all NEED security"

What do you like best?

Inexpensive and effective internet and file security software that does the job.

What do you dislike?

can sometime take a long time to scan our system

security while online

Learning about AVG Internet Security Business Edition?

* We monitor all AVG Internet Security Business Edition reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.