AvidXchange

AvidXchange provides end-to-end automated bill payment solutions for your company.

Work for AvidXchange?

Learning about AvidXchange?

AvidXchange Reviews

Ask AvidXchange a Question
Showing 38 AvidXchange reviews
AvidXchange review by Laura A.
Laura A.

"Still in implementation phase"

What do you like best?

I love having all invoices in one place with easy search functionality. I also love that we can basically customize this system to fit our exact needs using workflows for vendors.

What do you dislike?

Implementation has been a beast. To get the system working properly, it takes a lot of time invested. It's the downside to being able to customize to exactly what you want, but in the long run I know it is better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a really good understanding of exactly how information flows from Avid to your accounting software and then back to Avid (for AvidPay). There are more steps than I expected. We will use it and it will become second nature, I was just surprised at how many steps there are once we were actually trained on it.

It's been much easier to control invoices and avoid duplicate payments. We were paying based on statements prior to using Avid, because it was the only way to survive. Now we are able to process invoices and reconcile to statements, which has brought lots of mistakes to my attention that I would have been reacting to previously, instead of preventing.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AvidXchange
AvidXchange review by Pamela H.
Pamela H.

"Streamlined and Simplified!"

What do you like best?

The ease of accessing all the information you need. You can view full details and invoices or just the summary information. processing and approving payable's has never been easier

What do you dislike?

The one and only thing I hope for is that Avid will come out with an app or a Tablet friendly platform. often times i am on my iPad and currently i am unable to code, view certain items or make changes. I am only able to approve. This would make the Program 100% perfect!

Timing has been a huge issue and that problem is solved. our turn around time is faster than every with vendor payments, you no longer have to wait if someone is out of the office due to Avid being a web based program, the entire payable process has been streamlined. I am able to track the efficiency of my team and see how quickly and how often invoices are approved.

What AP Automation solution do you use?

AvidXchange review by Administrator in Commercial Real Estate
Administrator in Commercial Real Estate

"Saves time and greatly improves AP processes!"

What do you like best?

The time your organization can save by automating AP processes is the best part about implemented AvidXchange. Sorting, routing, re-routing, entering, coding, and reviewing invoices and approval was a huge time drain for our company before AvidXchange. The amount of time our AP department spends on these tasks has been cut in half and is possibly less than 40% of the time spent prior to using AvidXchange.

Invoices arrive and are routed through the correct departments and approvers with no input from our team. We can see all pending invoices and follow-up on anything that seems to be stalled. That alone has reduced the number of "missed" costs and expenses in our company.

What do you dislike?

Implementation can be a bear. There is a lot of information that needs to be gathered and the initial setup can take quite a bit of time. Thankfully the AvidXchange team has made this process easy and their project managers are excellent at guiding you through the process.

We are a small company (less than 30 employees) so they time saved by using AvidXchange means the person who handles most of our AP has been able to move into other corporate accounting roles. It's been great for our company and her career.

We had a big problem with invoices for projects showing up late. They would either get lost or end up sitting on someone's desk for months. Having all of our invoices immediately pre-coded by the AvidXchange team and routed into a workflow has increased visibility to all of our outstanding payables and this problem has nearly been eliminated.

AvidXchange review by Heather T.
Heather T.

"Invoicing and payment automation at its finest!"

What do you like best?

We use AvidInvoice, AvidPay, CreateACheck, and PayablesLockbox. Our account rep is fantastic. The implementations went very smoothly and Avid’s support teams are wonderful. We are a fairly complex company so we encountered some road blocks during implementation, but Avid was up to the challenge and worked very hard, ultimately modifying one of their products, in order to make things work for us. I loved that! It’s rare to find a large company where team members are accessible, responsive, and hard-working, but Avid is! I have loved everyone I’ve worked with, I cannot say enough nice things about them. You won’t look back once you make the move.

What do you dislike?

That they don’t offer receivables services!

Eliminating paper, easier reconciliations, easier reporting for audits and end of year items, efficiency throughout entire AP process, better internal communication, happier vendors, more time for more important tasks.

AvidXchange review by Ryan B.
Ryan B.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

We recently added AvidPay to our current Avid Invoice product. Love the fact that so much vendor correspondence is handled by the Avid team as well as the ability to seamlessly integrate with our ERP.

What do you dislike?

Not much yet, going smoothly. Sometimes vendor virtual credit cards have a lag time but that is due to the vendor not processing them timely.

Our invoice processing is fully automated and paperless which improves process efficiencies and transparencies. Now our payment processing is being automated with more electronic payments and less in house check writing.

AvidXchange review by Denise G.
Denise G.

"AP Simplified"

What do you like best?

We process invoices for over 13 entities and I enjoy the streamlined process. As an administrator, with a simple click, I can see the overall progress of my team, evaluate what's in our queues, and see which accountant needs the most help (in terms of workload).

What do you dislike?

AvidXchange has been nothing but amazing. Some of the features that I would like to see (sorting by multiple criteria) is being updated and ready to roll out in November.

AvidXchange allows my team to focus on our main priorities, coding and assigning invoices to workflows. AvidPay takes the burden of issuing checks, stuffing envelopes, and mailing out checks, which allows my team more time to focus on ensuring the proper coding of invoices.

AvidXchange review by Daniella M.
Daniella M.

"Senior Accountant"

What do you like best?

The best decision we made was to implement AvidXchange!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I love using AvidXchange, it makes it easier for everyone!

You save a lot of time, and not only can the accounting department view the invoices, but you can give access to as many people as you want so that they can search for invoices themselves!

User in Real Estate

"Avid - not a bad product"

What do you like best?

Avid is realtively easy to use. The fields are clearly marked and easy to follow

What do you dislike?

There was such a large list of vendors in the system that it was sometimes hard to find the correct vendor. Invoice number feild should be unlimited as many invoices have more than 12 characters

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avid seems to be fitting the bill for my purposes. We have people in multiple cities that are involved in the approval process and Avid makes this process seemless.

Avid centralized our A/P. It was easy for people located in different offices to see the invoicing process and the status of each invoice.

User in Real Estate

"Changed my job completely"

What do you like best?

I especially like how it Avid has made my job easier and more efficient. The easy of looking up invoice copies has made research and pulling invoices so much easier. Now I have time to do more important tasks.

What do you dislike?

The only thing i don't like about Avid is that it times out after a certain period of time for security reasons. I suppose it is a good security feature, it's just some days I find that i have to log in multiple times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using this product. The staff alone is definitely worth using it alone. Everyone in the company is very knowledgeable in their field. When I file a support case, they are on it right away.

Definitely, streamlined our AP processes. Being able to approve invoices with ease and see where they are in the workflow is immeasurable. We no longer lose invoices as we did shuffling paper around.

AvidXchange review by Matt B.
Matt B.

"Takes effort to get set up but it's a solid Payables software"

What do you like best?

Automated invoice processing takes a large amount of daily work off your plate and opens up your time for more important tasks.

What do you dislike?

The Xchange portal is slightly dated and a bit confusing to navigate. It is not an extremely intuitive system and requires additional software to use it to its full potential.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great software if you are willing to put in the work to set it up and spend a bit of time working with their support team.

We are using the software to solve the issue of a having smaller Finance team and trying to automate as much as possible in order to open up personal bandwidth to focus on more forward-looking tasks.

AvidXchange review by Jessica B.
Jessica B.

"Great for AP tracking and approval"

What do you like best?

I really like the Avid Inbox functionality. Not having to manually enter invoices is great for productivity.

What do you dislike?

The search functions are very finicky and only work with exact terms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really simplifies the AP process and invoice tracking.

We have fewer duplicate invoices and have streamlined our process by removing data entry.

AvidXchange review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Great until you need their help"

What do you like best?

When it works, it seems to be flawless..

What do you dislike?

Last year we had an issue with a custom check that we had them create. They blamed our issue on GP Dynamics and referred me to them. We spent the $499 to log the case with Microsoft support. After 10 minutes, the MS tech referred us back to Piracle/AvidXChange with ammo to prove it was their fault. They still cost us $499. Also, we had an issue with a fresh install; called support and was told they could not help us since it was not the latest version and there was nothing they could do to even attempt to support us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support has always been a problem... The website has a number for Charlotte, but they are based out of Salt Lake City? Very confusing

We use their Create-A-Check solution to print paper checks

"User Friendly Software"

What do you like best?

It was very easy to maneuver around. Nothing was too complicated.

What do you dislike?

I felt like there was no training tutorials on the software. I'm not sure if that was fault of the company or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AvidXchange is very good software to upload your invoices and submit for payment. It is very easy to use and your employees will love the organization. The only thing to have more training videos.

We use Avid to upload invoices and submit for payment.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

My company began using AvidXchange before I was hired so I cannot comment on the implementation. Once everything is up and running, the software is great. You can easily track invoices from submission date to paid date. The software is also very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about the software.

The entire AP process is automated and transparent. Everything is tracked and logged in the workflow and history tabs. The amount of time it takes to have an invoice entered, approved, and uploaded to our accounting software is 1 day.

AvidXchange review by John D.
John D.

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

I like how easy and intuitive the system is. There is nothing that is overly complicated and when a question arises the support team is on hand.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike besides not using Avidpay. But that is a company issue not an Avid issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

USE IT!

We are preventing late payments and through this being able to save money on fees. It has been extremely beneficial from an organizational stand point as well as keeping track of work that is done.

AvidXchange review by Mary G.
Mary G.

"Avidxchange Time Saver!!"

What do you like best?

I love how users can access anytime anywhere to approve invoices. The ease and accessibility that Avid offers is unparalleled.

What do you dislike?

there is not anything i dislike about Avid

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to any company that processes high volume invoices and the need to have electronic approvals. Avid has definitely helped our company be more efficient.

Time, save on paper, efficiently running AP

AvidXchange review by Richard Maritt C.
Richard Maritt C.

"Solid and dependable system!"

What do you like best?

The system is highly responsive and quite intuitive for its users.

What do you dislike?

The integration through Village Management Software is a bit clunky with a manual step or two which should be fully automated. We have been told that is forthcoming yet we needed it when we converted to using AvidXchange.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

We have about 80% remote users so it has permitted invoice entry, review, and approval from all of those locations. We have also realized less downtime than with our previous system.

AvidXchange review by Nancy T.
Nancy T.

"Activate Avid!"

What do you like best?

Just about everything. Time saving, error reduction, history tab, workflow and ease of set up.

What do you dislike?

Indexing has issues. Everyone can tell when they suddenly get a new indexer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is probably the best program I implemented. It has saved us a lot of money and time in processing and error reductions.

Invoices are no longer lost on desk which then caused late payments. Easy to set up payment terms makes it easy to capture discounts.

AvidXchange review by Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.

"Great company to use for automation"

What do you like best?

We use the program for printing checks. It prints checks to multiple bank accounts and even does automated signatures on checks.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much to dislike. IT support seems to be efficient, and it is very user friendly.

We get automated check signatures and multi company check printing. The timeliness of check printing is great for supplier relationships and discounts.

User in Real Estate

"Excellent system, easy to use"

What do you like best?

The training needed to use the system is minimal and once you're comfortable with it, you can use any computer to log in and complete your work.

What do you dislike?

Not a dislike, but more of a suggestion: it would be nice to have a phone app for this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There will be a learning curve as you learn to create the invoices, but after that it's smooth sailing. Make sure that one person in your office knows the system thoroughly and can help walk others through the transition as they begin their training.

It's easier to move invoices through the approval system than the old paper-based process.

AvidXchange review by Kaycie G.
Kaycie G.

"Love AvidXchange! "

What do you like best?

I love the ability to have electronic reimbursements and invoices sent to Avid directly by vendors.

What do you dislike?

AvidXchange is not very user friendly when you are paying 1099 vendors.

We have completely eliminated paper invoices and reimbursements and love that Avid is a searchable database for our company.

AvidXchange review by User in Commercial Real Estate
User in Commercial Real Estate

"AvidXchange Review"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that it streamlines the process and has taken quite a load of work off my hands!

What do you dislike?

They recently released a partnership with AppFolio, that simply does not work right. I would love to see this improved!

Again, our major problem that was solved with AvidXchange is the fact that it streamlined our AP process!

AvidXchange review by User in Building Materials
User in Building Materials

"Big Steps"

What do you like best?

We love the automatic check signing feature and how easy it is for our "check signers" to review and approve payments.

What do you dislike?

The fact that we aren't able to use the system to its full potential at this time until we update the rest of our systems

Turn around time is much quicker payment wise-which is always a plus

Administrator in Real Estate

"Strong Room.....its not just a clever name."

What do you like best?

The automation it provides with our current AP process.

What do you dislike?

Having to correct errors that are generated from changing a vendor to global, or making partial payments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't recommend this enough. Time is money, and the time saved by using Strong Room has been worth its weight in gold.

We were able to solve inconsistencies in coding, double payments, and invoices that require approvals first no longer slip through. Strong Room has eliminated our company having to sort and open mail, manually enter invoices, and cut checks. This saves our company a ridiculous amount of time each day.

AvidXchange review by Administrator

"Let the experts do it"

What do you like best?

Avid is the leader in delivering payments. We aren’t in that business—it’s a necessary evil to providing our real services. Avid takes over this so we don’t have to.

What do you dislike?

Late payments! SLAs should take into account due dates ok the invoice.

Keeping and updating supplier payment information.

AvidXchange review by User in Commercial Real Estate
User in Commercial Real Estate

"Great System for AP Automation"

What do you like best?

The workflow setup has made approval of invoices so much easier. The time required to process an invoice has decreased, leading to more timely payments to our vendors.

What do you dislike?

AvidPay takes too long to pay vendors. Closing out invoices takes too long.

Increased efficiency and accountability for the invoice approval process. The automation has also reduced errors in processing.

AvidXchange review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Avid changed our whole AP department "

What do you like best?

How automated the whole process is. No more paper invoices piling up waiting to be filed. How all invoices flow through workflows with the automated approval process.

What do you dislike?

On our platform it is very manual on how we have to update workflows with new approvers. Also, when invoices are already in a workflow and it gets updated. It is a very manual process on getting the invoices in the new workflow.

Invoices are paid on time and are not lost on someone's desk waiting to be processed. All invoices are submitted to a centralized email.

AvidXchange review by Teresa B.
Teresa B.

"Avid helped our company save time and made searching easier than our old paper file system. "

What do you like best?

No more piles of invoices to open and code. Looking up information is faster.

What do you dislike?

All the functionality does not seem to work in Explorer. I have to use Chrome for several features to work.

Our company was totally a paper driven system. Avid helped cut the time required for AP processing.

"Love A/P Automation!"

What do you like best?

What I like best is that there is no need for me to cut manual checks on a weekly basis. AvidPay really helps the payment approval process for our company.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I still would have to cut checks in-house for tax and government agencies. Support could use some improvement as to following up on payment statuses.

We are solving delays in processing invoices. I realized that it takes much longer to process in-house. The work-flow in Avid maintains efficiency and accountability.

AvidXchange review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Easy and User Friendly "

What do you like best?

What I have best is that I do not have know all my GL's to code my invoices, I can just start typing and the Gl's will automatically appear. This makes it easier for me to finish invoicing a lot faster .

What do you dislike?

One dislike I have that sometimes it takes to long to upload my invoicing

I know how much money I have send in particle area and where we need to save

AvidXchange review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Avidxchange Review"

What do you like best?

I like how fast vendors receive payments. The whole process, even though there is a lot that goes into it, almost seems automated.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes duplicate payments happen. That being said, the whole process of double invoices is kind of a hassle. The amount of time it takes to pay vendors sometimes can take a while.

Paying Vendors on time.

"Great software"

What do you like best?

I like the efficiency and all the support avid provides.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I feel like they have too many people working on one thing and there's miscommunication but this rarely happens anymore.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it

our AP process has become faster and easier now that we have avid.

AvidXchange review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Great product for outsourcing accounts payable"

What do you like best?

Streamlines your payables process and has approval processes included in it.

What do you dislike?

I don't know that I have any dislikes that I can think of.

Reduce timeframe for paying invoices to vendors and not losing terms discounts when available.

User in Real Estate

"Invoice payment at it's finest"

What do you like best?

The quick, simple and easy way to get invoices for payment.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes at all..great system to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it...you won't regret it !

Easy invoice payment...ability to pull older invoices without the clutter of paper

AvidXchange review by User

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

The ability to see past coded invoices right next to the invoice that needs to be coded.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is still a little glitch.

Quick turnaround on payments. Ability for quick invoice research

AvidXchange review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Useful product"

What do you like best?

User friendly, easy to understand the system

What do you dislike?

Too many screens, sometimes can be confusing where you are located

Recommendations to others considering the product

Much easier to use than timberline

Some glitches in system

AvidXchange review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"AvidXchange"

What do you like best?

This software is easy to use. I like the tracking.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very easy to use and has many reporting options.

We are solving business problems related to payments.

"Great Program"

What do you like best?

I love the paperless aspect. I love how quick the approval process is.

What do you dislike?

So far I don't dislike anything. It's a great program.

We are completely 95% paperless in our accounting department.

Learning about AvidXchange?

* We monitor all AvidXchange reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.