Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Avigilon ACM

3.7
(3 reviews)

Access Control Manager (ACM) helps organizations keep people, property and assets safe with an easy-to-use, role-based system that can grow with you. It has the flexibility to work with the systems you already have, which helps eliminate extra work and increase productivity.

Work for Avigilon ACM?

Learning about Avigilon ACM?

Avigilon ACM Reviews

Showing 3 Avigilon ACM reviews
Avigilon ACM review by Kayley H.
Kayley H.

"Mostly Good & Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Our company has several different locations. Avigilon allows you to manage all your locations from one centralized location. This makes things so much easier to troubleshoot and manage. We also really benefit from the synchronization to active directory. It really cuts down on the time spent managing use accounts.

What do you dislike?

We have a lot of cameras at all of our locations running on the same server. In order to record more than 2 weeks of footage, we would have to buy more storage and storage is very expensive. It would be nice to be able to have more than 2 weeks without having to purchase a lot more storage.

We are able to track safety incidents and theft incidents with the software.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Avigilon ACM
Avigilon ACM review by User in Security and Investigations
User in Security and Investigations

"Keeps up to with the cameras I watch"

What do you like best?

I like that I can customize my own layout of how I want to view cameras and it will save it so its the same when I log back in the next day.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found a way to rotate camera views within a tab to the large view. It only allows the camera I select for that view to be there. Would love to have multiple cameras rotating to a large tile from a smaller one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple layout. Doesn't require a lot of computer knowledge to operate.

Sometimes I have trouble with lagging and cameras frequently going down and it doesn't really tell you when it went down. You just have to review the footage it recorded to find out.

What User Provisioning/Governance solution do you use?

Avigilon ACM review by User

"Software dampened by its mediocre audio in otherwise a smooth, user-friendly experience"

What do you like best?

- Application is relatively easy to use.

- Features are also available on the mobile device by downloading the Avigilon app.

- Can monitor multiple cameras in multiple angles at once.

- Excellent video quality.

What do you dislike?

- Video downloads take a longer time than average surveillance systems.

- "Bookmarks" feature is somewhat confusing to average users.

- Video downloaded in .avi format loses audio when played in Windows Media Player.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have consideration of after-sale service in mind before purchasing; it is likely that you will return to them for repeated camera fixing and audio issues troubleshooting in the future.

Witness, victim and suspect interviews; security footage for record keeping. The benefits are to be able to keep a log of all interviews conducted for court purposes.

Learning about Avigilon ACM?

* We monitor all Avigilon ACM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.