Avochato

Avochato is a text messaging solution for sales, marketing, and support teams.

Work for Avochato?

Learning about Avochato?

Avochato Reviews

Ask Avochato a Question
Showing 62 Avochato reviews
Avochato review by Hugo B.
Hugo B.

"The best SMS marketing app I've tried."

What do you like best?

The app is very user-friendly and well-thought for people who wants to manage one OR multiple account. You can access it on your phone or on your browser, save templates, schedule text messages, triggers automated response with keyword.. It has everything you need to DOUBLE your SMS marketing power.

What do you dislike?

The ONLY thing I've told to the team would be to include the ability to create automated campaigns directly into the app instead of using Zapier to do it. But you can still do it with the amazing Zapier integrations, and they are already working on it so like I said.. they are awesome!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an app to benefit from the power of SMS marketing, you've find the right one. Seriously, it does everything you need and the pricing is really fair for what you'll get ouf of it.

I'm able to automate the process of follow-up and lead nurturing for my clients, which save them A LOT of time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Avochato
Avochato review by Nathan R.
Nathan R.

"Great solution for our medical school"

What do you like best?

Our team is using this to have quick and efficient communication with our students about technical and facilities related issues on campus. The best part of this tool is that we are able to resolve their issues faster than ever and have better visibility of IT and Facilities problems around our campus.

What do you dislike?

The convobots are not as intuitive as I would like, and they only work one time per new contact. There should be a reset time on those auto-responders so that they continue to reply on subsequent contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Training your team to respond in a timely and friendly manner to your customers is a huge consideration. This tool is fantastic but is not a "magic bullet" from a customer service standpoint. Our team loves the ease of use and the ability to collaborate on a conversation. I do recommend that if you have a team of people using this tool, you also train them to identify themselves to the customer in some way to make it a little more personal.

We have gained visibility of problems our over 2000 students have around campus and have been able to respond to those problems on a much faster level. This has resulted in students being more satisfied with the services provided by IT and the physical space provided by Facilities.

What Mobile Marketing solution do you use?

Avochato review by User

"User friendly and continuously improving"

What do you like best?

User friendly and personalized to meet our business' needs. There are continuous improvements to the program. The support team is easy to work with. I like how all users can receive a phone call from the caregiver and multiple people can answer the call or decline the call. When you answer a phone call. I like how there is a notification when someone has picked up the call.

What do you dislike?

Mobile app has issues, such as not updating when there are new conversations received. I dislike the inconsistency with answering phone calls. There are times when it says that someone picked up the call, and there are times when it doesn't say that but when you answer, there is already a team member speaking with the caregiver.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's user friendly and the support team is great! They are easy and friendly to work with!

Avochato has improved many functions that seems very personalized to our business. We can see who's typing when using Avochato on the desktop, which prevents us from sending our caregivers duplicate messages. Having a mobile app and desktop version to use benefits us to work on the go and from anywhere.

Avochato review by Kaylah H.
Kaylah H.

"Avochato is the best system in my company!"

What do you like best?

I love how it allows me to break down by different states and communicate with multiple customer at once. It saves and filters all of my conversations. I can tag text threads and search it by that tag so they are all organized and stays together. If I do have any technical difficulties all I have to do is send a email to headquarters and they response/fix the problem swiftly.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say I dislike anything. However I do wish when making phone calls through the system, it could record the phone call. I like to listen to my conversation so I can go back and critique my work and for references. We also do quality assurance and call calibrations.

A lot of customers aren't available during the day to answer the phone. With Avochato system we are allow to reach more potential customers. Also helps with accuracy for our qualification process.

Avochato review by Abby M.
Abby M.

"Avochato: Customer Service for Your Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The best part of Avochato is their flexibility in providing top-notch customer service tools for non-conventional usage. We've utilized Avochato's services to provide an anonymous tip hotline to festival attendees and we're expanding a taxi service for festival use.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike here. The minds behind Avochato are innovative, focused, and professional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend for small staff sizes who spend a lot of time answering similar questions. Also recommend for anyone who monitors customers' experiences, including safety and concerns. This service works well with delegating tasks among small or large teams. Avochato is very innovative and creative in ways to assist you with your needs.

We are trying to provide real-time feedback to thousands of attendees in real-time, focusing on safety but also providing real-time answers to common questions. We service up to 25k people at one time and the tools that Avochato provides allow one or two people to appropriately manage all needs.

Avochato review by Tim E.
Tim E.

"Bravo to the Avochato team for creating an awesome platform!"

What do you like best?

I like the easy to use interface, which makes the process very simple to get started. I also like that the team is very responsive and listen's to their customers feedback.

What do you dislike?

When we first signed up with Avochato, the out of office auto-reply feature was limited. I sent the team an email and asked if they would consider making the out of office scheduling more dynamic. The Avochato team added the feature within a few months, which was fantastic.

We use Avochato to better communicate with our customers regarding their travel quotes, which substantially speeds up the travel booking process.

Avochato review by Ian A.
Ian A.

"Great customer support for campaign"

What do you like best?

Our team needed a quick turnaround of services for last minute get out the vote efforts for a client. Avochato was able to get us up and running same day and answered our questions within minutes of texting.

What do you dislike?

We haven't had an experience with Avochato's team where we have come away un-satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have any need of texting services I'd give Avochato a try. They have been nothing but great.

We are solving our political client's GOTV efforts at a reduced cost and with better effect.

Avochato review by Josiah M.
Josiah M.

"Love this app and it's capabilities!"

What do you like best?

I use the slack integration and it is incredible. We have a text-support line for clients and having it built into Slack makes life so much simpler.

What do you dislike?

I have no qualms so far. It's been a smooth setup and operation is a breeze.

Although Avachato has an app, they also integrate well with Slack so I don't need to have yet another app on my laptop and phone to communicate the way I need/want to.

"Avochato = Avo-WSOME!"

What do you like best?

Texts look like basic chats! Also love new update that you can see if someone else is viewing or typing a response. We use it as a group text box, so it's nice to see if someone else is responding so you are not duplicating efforts and responses.

What do you dislike?

There is no character countdown (like this box has) to show how many characters you have left for 1 text vs. 2 texts vs 3, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's VERY user friendly! Can send mass texts/broadcasts to multiple users in seconds! Quick, easy, efficient!! And it looks like a chat, so anyone can use it. Not a whole new, complicated program to learn.

Quick communication! It's much faster than email and phone calls. Guests get info quickly and don't have to be attached to the phone waiting for a call with information. Vendors enjoy it because they can get us updates on the fly and quickly without having to call. Also they can get back to us when they can instead of having to listen to a voicemail and then call back.

Avochato review by Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.

"We use it to text our outside vendors."

What do you like best?

That we are able to use another form of communication to get the info we need. Email is the new snail mail.

What do you dislike?

Have not had any issues so far. We are able to get the info we need.

We are able to get updates on work orders from our vendors faster. Since email is the new snail mail we are getting info we need to inform our owners and guests.

Avochato review by User

"Great tool! Highly reccomend"

What do you like best?

The instant value! It took hardly any time at all for our team to get used to the platform and start communicating with our customers which has allowed us to provide next-level service. It has been a real game changer.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, we feel as though we have gotten exactly what we signed up for and more, no complaints.

Love working with Ryan too!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! You will be blown away by the responsiveness of the team and the effectiveness of their product. Unmatched by anything I've ever used in the industry so far.

Connecting with our customers. We have never had more ways to get in touch wiht one another so it is important to stay on the cutting edge of technology and communicate in the way customers want to be communicated with.

Avochato review by Taylor D.
Taylor D.

"Twiddy"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to get in touch with our guests

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this product

We are solving issues by letting guests know in advance of issues and also in-house guests getting their problems completed faster. This benefits us by the guests experience is better because of response time.

"Happy we switched"

What do you like best?

The ease of the program. the use of tagging is amazing. The ease to upload contacts. I couldn't ask for an easier program to use.

What do you dislike?

I wish i could send broadcasts from the mobile app. Besides that no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best decision you will ever make. Couldn't be happier with this product!

WE are using avochato for weather updates to our field staff, open shifts, information they need asap. Being 500 of our staff are out int eh field this the best way to communicate with them

Avochato review by Administrator

"More Beneficial Than I Expected"

What do you like best?

The fact that consumers can text us directly from our paid Google ads without even visiting out site. I assumed we'd get a few texts here and there from this, but many more people have used this as an initial contact point than I would have expected.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything specific I don't like. I would love if a service like this could incorporate all like communication methods into its platform, chat, messenger, etc.

We are using Avochato to communicate with people who may not have contacted is normally. They can begin a conversation directly from our ppc ad without even having to visit our website. The more points we can create to initiate or invite contact, the better.

Avochato review by krystina  m.
krystina m.

"Avochato"

What do you like best?

This program is a very convenient way to contact our guest

What do you dislike?

Does not save draft messages. When I type a text and click anywhere else it loses everything I wrote

Easiest way to get get a quick response from our guests

Avochato review by Ashley B.
Ashley B.

"I love this,eI use it for work, it's amazing! "

What do you like best?

How easy it is to message someone. You don't have to call!

What do you dislike?

Nothing , I love itz it's so easy to use.

I work with F2Onsite and it helps a lot when I can't call out to that specific number.

Avochato review by Gaby P.
Gaby P.

"Easy app to use "

What do you like best?

It's an easy app to use, CG can text back while we can use the app from your own phone.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we get the same message a few times.

Being able to communicate with employees all in one app.

Avochato review by Cindy W.
Cindy W.

"Quick easy contact"

What do you like best?

I can send messages quickly to several people at one time.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to see when the recipient has read the message

Contact with many techs without having to give out individual phone numbers

Avochato review by Todd S.
Todd S.

"Excellent ROI"

What do you like best?

The platform is intuitive and easy to use

What do you dislike?

I'll let you know when I find something!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well worth the expense

We are a clinical research site. We schedule a ton of appointments with patients. Keeping exam rooms occupied is a key component for success. Since we started using Avochato to augment appointment confirmation, we have realized a significant decrease in no shows and cancellations which translates directly to our bottom line!

Avochato review by Consultant

"Lucrative "

What do you like best?

Avochato gives us another avenue to access our clients which has become invaluable. Texting is a more widely used form of communication and it allows us to connect with our clients much easier over just calling them constantly.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more options for organization of our conversations. We are reaching out to 40 clients at a time and it can be hectic trying to manage all of those conversation will little ability to organize them.

We reach out clients through phone and email but never through text. Avochato gave us that ability which allows us to reach people we weren't able to before.

Avochato review by Administrator

"Great and responsive support!"

What do you like best?

Avochato has filled an important niche for us in providing support for our professional services team. Avochato has had very fast customer support and have been very flexible in getting our needs met

What do you dislike?

A direct zendesk integration would be helpful for us

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very easy product to begin using and to setup.... don;t hesitate t use their support because they are fast

We have a webhook connecting with Slack - when our professional services team of presenters need assistance, they can text us, and we can respond from Slack (or talk amongst ourselves in Slack and then respond). The broadcast feature is also very helpful.

Avochato review by Administrator

"The Avochato team has worked with us to make improvements that we needed for our business. "

What do you like best?

I like that the Avochato team is very responsive. If there was ever an issue they handled it quickly and added features that we needed.

What do you dislike?

We've been with them as they've grown. In the beginning there were some issues. Occasionally something still goes wrong, but they are very responsive and quick to fix issues. Also you can't do everything on the app that you can do on your computer.

We use the app to stay connected to our employees. If there is an issues multiple people are on it at once. The broadcast feature is helpful to reach out to large groups at once.

"Avochato"

What do you like best?

I like that Acochato enables faster communication with our guests. More people are likely to read and respond to a text over an email. They love that we have the ability to text them.

What do you dislike?

Don't get me wrong I really like it, but I don't like that the text boxes are so big on the Messaged page. It makes it feel clunky.

Being able to reach guests that don't have an email account. Guests are more likely to respond to a quick text than a long email. Also, being able to follow up with guests while they're on the go.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can send out a broadcast to many people but also that I can schedule when it can be sent.

What do you dislike?

The fact that when I click on "messages" I can see those messages I sent as well as the responses. I think there should be another folder for messages sent.

Contacting multiple customers at once. Same benefit.

Avochato review by Richard B.
Richard B.

"Avochato is awesome and helps us connect and assist our users effortlessly"

What do you like best?

Easy and straightforward to use. Automated responses tend to work well.

What do you dislike?

A few bugs like continually having to filter which responses I want to see after I've responded to a couple. I think this has been fixed recently

We are providing a channel to communicate with our users and answer FAQ in a timely manner to help resolve real-time issues.

Avochato review by Aaron H.
Aaron H.

"Avochato engages fans at a high level"

What do you like best?

The layout and how you can blast fans with a message makes it easy to stay connected

What do you dislike?

when there is a massive influx of messages its difficult to know what you need to answer first and what is unread

We connect directly with fans and have realized how valuable it is to own those relationships and capture those phone numbers

Avochato review by Katie W.
Katie W.

"Staffing Coordinator"

What do you like best?

There is no toggle on messages and there are options for endless tags.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would give the option to sort the received messages better. I have expressed this already.

We are able to mass text our temps that pick up shifts with us instantly and we love that the phone number attached to ours forwards to our 800#.

Avochato review by Bryon A.
Bryon A.

"Loving Avochato for Real Estate"

What do you like best?

Everything just works. It took me no time to set up and every time I have had a question, the team has responded within minutes. Highly recommend giving Avochato a shot.

What do you dislike?

We have not been dissatisfied with anything do far.

In my field, communication needs to be always on, fast, organized and always personal. Avochato checks all those boxes.

Avochato review by Alex R.
Alex R.

"This product is a problem solver. "

What do you like best?

Customer service is great. Found the user interface to be easy to navigate. I like being able to quickly add tags to users. I use this product to communicate with association members. Communication is much faster than traditional email.

What do you dislike?

So far there isn't much I would change.

Email communication was slow, we've sped up dissemination of information.

Executive Sponsor

"Easy to use, quick start up, faster responses"

What do you like best?

Responses from customers using text messages is much faster than email or voice mail responses.

What do you dislike?

Integration capabilities into CRM systems (in our case HelpScout) would be the coup des gras

customer information exchange in a rapid fashion. Guests are telling us they love the text messaging inquisition, follow up, and gratitude from our customer service team.

Avochato review by User

"Business Texting Made Easy"

What do you like best?

The ease of importing contacts, the fact that you can have more than one phone number - which helps when you have more than one project going on, the technical support Avochato provides.

What do you dislike?

When broadcasting texts, I wish there was a way to select the "assignee" - that way the responses will automatically go to me.

making sure technicians are onsite and answering any questions they have. benefits is that my coworker and I can both read the messages, so if one of us are away, the other can cover!

Avochato review by Boris T.
Boris T.

"Staying connected digitally is a breeze"

What do you like best?

Having the ability to stay connected multiple ways with stakeholders, with tool and support to grow our network.

What do you dislike?

That there are not more references to help with decision to purchase the services, but that's because the company is still small.

The ability for us to stay connected and network under one platform.

Avochato review by User

"Easy SMS management for the masses"

What do you like best?

Avochato was easy to setup and allowed me to blast my entire database within minutes of signing up. The real ease is in managing the replies after my sms blast.

Avochato would classify responses by sms, call back and voicemail.

I could even update my conversations and client tracking right in the system.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint I can't delete entire contact lists at the same time.

Being able to contact my more tech savvy database or users that prefer text over email or an old fashioned phone call.

Avochato review by Erin M.
Erin M.

"Excellent way for remote management of staff"

What do you like best?

That it allows me and my management team to communicate with our technicians in the field from one platform, so everyone is on the same page and real time.

What do you dislike?

No current dislikes of this product. So far everything has worked well and no complaints

Communication, in real time.

Avochato review by Amanda Jo O.
Amanda Jo O.

"GREAT RESOURCE"

What do you like best?

Love how easy it is to use and gives u great customer engagement. Really happy with the turn out and the participation with it. Easy to use

What do you dislike?

I wish it feeded into our CRM and our ATS platforms

A lot! We can easily engage our candidates.

Avochato review by Noe G.
Noe G.

"Quick effective platform to communicate with clients."

What do you like best?

The ability to reach to clients as quickly as possible.

What do you dislike?

There has been nothing in specific that I have come to dislike about the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to communicate with clients while still maintaining boundaries.

Cutting down turn around time. Closing sales, delivering information faster.

Avochato review by Administrator

"Best Texting Website I Have Found "

What do you like best?

I love that we have the ability to text patients individually as well as send out blasts in order to reach multiple patients at once.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I was able to press enter to space out my text message without accidentally sending like I have from time to time.

We are able to have better patient retention due to our communication abilities provided by Avochato. We have had less no shows and cancellations since adding Avochato to our scheduling routine.

Avochato review by Austin C.
Austin C.

"Dispatcher"

What do you like best?

the ability to share the dialog between multiple employees

What do you dislike?

there is nothing that I dislike about the program

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program for text sharing

Being able to communicate with our drivers and having the ability for the other dispatchers to see the conversation too.

Avochato review by Administrator in Building Materials
Administrator in Building Materials

"I use Avochato everyday to notify customers of their deliveries"

What do you like best?

I like how you can save contacts! There are many fields for information too!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a place where I could save messages so I can just copy them in there

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create contacts!

We are notifying our customers of their deliveries.

Avochato review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"I Do Not Like Avochato"

What do you like best?

I like that I can use this platform as an alternate to speaking to clients with my actual phone number.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that the Do Not Disturb Hours don;t actually work! No matter how many times I set them, I still receive calls at all hours, outside of my shifts. There must be a way to fix this!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Google Voice or another alternative that actually works!

Preventing employees from using their person numbers while interacting with clients.

Avochato review by Matt S.
Matt S.

"Avochato is a great texting app for being able to set up scheduled text."

What do you like best?

Being able to set up so many contacts for broadcast really helps out for appointments.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to search the broadcast by telephone number, and also not being able to name templates

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product!

Scheduled text for reminders of appointments.

Avochato review by Jim M.
Jim M.

"Very simple to use"

What do you like best?

The simplistically of the interface and being able to communicate with our clients and team.

What do you dislike?

Wish I could schedule messages for our clients.

Our clients text more than they pick up the phone. We have to adapt with the our clients.

Avochato review by User

"Took our customer service to the Next level"

What do you like best?

Allows us to provide a personalized experience for our customers. Really allowed us to take our customer experience to the next level

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. We have had a couple suggestions but they’re been promptly improved, like having the ability to see if someone else is viewing a text

Rather than taking the time to make a phone call, a quick text does the job more efficiently. It’s been beneficial in many ways including increased income, more personalized service

"Avovchato"

What do you like best?

I liked it that when my clients called the studio avochato would send them a text asking if they needed any assistance. The Ability to always connect to my clients is very important. Avovhato gave me that opportunity

What do you dislike?

It could be too complicated to work. I didnt like how it tied up a phone line

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a dedicated phone line available

Better customer service, more easily able to connect with current and potential clients

Avochato review by Sarah F.
Sarah F.

"Avochato for Property Management"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and navigate. Well organized content. Engaging and colorful.

What do you dislike?

Quickly, easy and engaging . Simple to use format. Well organized content . Easy to learn

Contact information does not carry over from our RND software

Avochato review by User

"Good simple platform for the price"

What do you like best?

The ability to broadcast messages to a group and track messages.

What do you dislike?

No ability to group/sort messages by groups

Ability to communicate with consumers through messaging. Better contact rates with messaging

Avochato review by Anurag S.
Anurag S.

"Great Tool!"

What do you like best?

The ability to reach out to my customers via text.

What do you dislike?

Can't organize or filter responses in order to manage pipeline.

Alternative method to reach out to prospects.

"Quick and Easy"

What do you like best?

From a business perspective, this allows us to quickly and efficiently maintain contact with our 100s of partners working in the field. Texting is the quickest and easiest format to communicate. Avachato has been a welcome blessing to our business.

What do you dislike?

The lack of aut o refresh can be a bit frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it!

Instant communication with our 1oos of partners working in the field

Avochato review by Executive Sponsor in Internet
Executive Sponsor in Internet

"Great UI, Easy to use, results were questionable for our model"

What do you like best?

Using the product and getting setup was incredibly easy. The interface was intuitive and everything just worked. Adding users and managing templates was a breeze.

What do you dislike?

For our model and customers, it wasn't effective though we did identify bad numbers pretty quickly.

For us we couldn't solve our responsiveness with this but we are considering using it for a different part of our business.

Avochato review by Alexander M.
Alexander M.

"Great sms and telephony tool for small business"

What do you like best?

Sending SMS broadcasts and call forwarding.

What do you dislike?

Missing some more advanced call features of other platforms.

Reaching all of my customers by sms instead of email.

"Good, Simple Service"

What do you like best?

It's super easy to get up and running. In about half an hour you can start texting!

What do you dislike?

There aren't a ton of smart features and isn't super friendly for large teams.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a turnkey solution that isn't too complex and gets you up and running Avo is a good choice.

We were using Avochato to send SMS to our customers.

Avochato review by ankush k.
ankush k.

"amazing"

What do you like best?

easy to use, nice and organized. help keeps the

What do you dislike?

hard to manage between many people. . hard for lead

selling, helps easy to connect

Avochato review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Avochato is easy to use and adapt to multiple people in an organization."

What do you like best?

Avochato is easy to use and took little use to understand how to use it. I also liked that it integrated with Slack.

What do you dislike?

I still had to create tickets in Zendesk.

We were able to provide instant support for our people in the field. They would text and I could answer immediately.

"Great company "

What do you like best?

The Avo team is very communicative & prompt

What do you dislike?

Pricing can be on the high side, but overall a great product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider lowering pricing

Avochato helps us communicate with our customers efficiently via text, which is a hard tool to come across.

Avochato review by User in Information Technology and Services

"great platform for recruiting"

What do you like best?

My team and I are seeing tremendous results using Avochato for recruitment advertising and direct recruiting efforts. it is by far the best platform we have used.

What do you dislike?

the notifications need to be by user and not by phone number alone.

recruiting

Avochato review by User

"It has been extremely helpful for retention of appointments"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. It is also very easy for our patients to use. We have noticed a decline in no show and failed appointments.

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of anything that I dislike.

Less appointment no shows.

Avochato review by Consultant

"Excellent Product "

What do you like best?

Company is very responsive, and super helpful in responding to end user concerns and questions.

What do you dislike?

Any issues I had were remedied quickly by the support team

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely the way to go.

Overcoming bottleneck in sales process

Avochato review by User in Computer Software

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

The experience and customer service. The team was very responsive and made sure that we had everything that we needed.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet, it’s a great platform with an awesome team.

Improved support and customer access.

"Great Service "

What do you like best?

The ease of use, functionality and additional features

What do you dislike?

Haven't found any issues yet with the service at this time

Recommendations to others considering the product

That its a great way to connect with clients

communicating and contacting clients, sending prompts

Avochato review by User

"Very good service with lots of features and amazing customer service"

What do you like best?

The variety of different items being offered and the customer service follow up

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this moment. Everything is great so far

Recommendations to others considering the product

Explore all features

Automation texts

"Great product "

What do you like best?

Ease of use and also working with that team

What do you dislike?

Reporting this far, but the team is feedback hungry and looking to make change

Increase conversion in salss

"AV"

What do you like best?

The ease of use.. I will miss spread sheet though after June.

What do you dislike?

Getting rid of spreadsheet. Like the old style. Am sure new will be fine

Recruiting

Learn more about Avochato

Avochato Downloads

Learning about Avochato?

* We monitor all Avochato reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.