Avochato

Avochato is a text messaging solution for sales, marketing, and support teams.

Work for Avochato?

Learning about Avochato?

Avochato Reviews

Ask Avochato a Question
Showing 100 Avochato reviews
Avochato review by William H.
William H.

"Great API and Sales Team"

What do you like best?

Simple API with simple pricing. Other vendors have more complex tiered pricing and almost always a more difficult API to work with.

The sales team does not have a drip of dishonesty in them. They were willing to recommend other vendors when it looked like they were not the ideal vendor to help with our business needs (after further conversation we realized that Avochato is still the best vendor, but that honesty earned a lot of trust with me).

In addition, the sales team is actually engaging. I've been put to sleep in far too many demos of far too many technology solutions.

They have a quick response time on questions and issues. They also put me into contact with whoever is the best person to answer my question (the sales consultant did not try to flaunt his knowledge when I asked him a question about the API, he directed me to one of their main engineers who built the API).

What do you dislike?

Slightly more expensive than Twilio before volume pricing takes effect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you know what business need you are trying to fill, and bring that need to the Avochato Sales Team. They know their product very well and they are valuable when it comes to solution seeking. They will use their product knowledge to help come up with the best way to help you.

We work in an industry that uses a lot of texts

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Avochato
Avochato review by Ashley C.
Ashley C.

"Everyone stares at their phone, why not reach them that way?"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that it addresses the fact that in todays age, email is a dead tool, but texting is universally used. Give my privacy, give me a CRM, and give me the ability to do it all from my bowser and phone and you've got a winning product.

Everyone texts. Even my 65 year old Grandma texts. This gives me a business tool that allows me to capture that. On top of that 11/10 support! Every time I've reached out about an issue it's been solved. Usually it's my own error, but the support is just fantastic!

What do you dislike?

The mobile app makes me log out and in every once and a while. Also, you can't edit a contact once you add it on mobile which drives me a little nuts! There should be that option. It would also be nice if I could also have read receipts but Im not sure that tech is even possible.

Lastly, whenever I call someone from Avochato, I can't use the key pad dialer for extensions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep in touch with your point of contact. Give them feedback, they are totally open and receptive to it. They genuinely care about their product and customers

When I meet people irl, instead of asking for an email or biz card, I can just text them immediately and create the relationship.

Benefits: It's a CRM on my phone, with phone features. AMAZING.

I can have my number on my business card and not worry about creepers hitting me up on my personal line and harassing me. (this happens!)

What Mobile Marketing solution do you use?

Avochato review by Sam H.
Sam H.

"Effective feature set, but not yet a VoIP solution"

What do you like best?

Conveniently integrates into Slack, a 3rd party team communication software we use for real time messaging. This allows CSR's to respond immediately to SMS messages. It also shows whether a message has been responded to, and by who. Our primary VoIP service has an anemic SMS solution that required workarounds to get it functioning as a group message-response platform and we had a separate platform that we used to provide website support responses. This fit neatly into that niche, and the only workaround needed is forwarding messages from our primary VoIP platform into this service, and then responding to the original party from Avochato. We're able to completely do away with the old website support platform and all the attendant complexities of maintaining multiple platforms. Since Avochato integrated into our existing team communication platform, that's essentially the only account they need to log into on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't offer SIP provisioning for VoIP devices. Also, extension management isn't yet a thing. It wouldn't work as a primary VoIP service, but it works well as an auxiliary service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If extensions/physical SIP devices are not integral to your CSR's process, you can use this for your primary telecom platform. Otherwise, get your message forwarding flow worked out.

We are able to step up our ability to handle SMS communications and website questions by placing such requests in an interface our staff already uses. Existing needs such as website support were also consolidated into a single service.

Avochato review by Lauren B.
Lauren B.

"Fantastic Text Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

The customer service is really fantastic. They are all very quick to respond and answer any questions I have regarding their services. Their Broadcast feature is great. It allows me to send text messages to a segment of people (any size) and send them personalized messages all at the same time! The best feature I found that totally differentiated them from their competition was the option to use our existing landline phone number as our textable number as well. Our members know and trust our existing phone number, so it was crucial for us to be able to keep that. They were able to split our land line phone number to still be able to receive normal phone calls on our VOIP phones but then if someone wants to text our exact same number, they still can. There was zero interruption with out phone service when they switched that.

What do you dislike?

I think the only thing I would like to see them update is filter options in the messages or contact section. Other than that, I think they are continually working to make improvements which makes things better overtime!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely give this product a try over any competitor. I did tons of research and these guys, hands down, have the advantage over others!

I am able to reach our members in a whole new way with Avochato. Before we were limited to email and print notifications. Now we are able to instantly communicate with members on their phones!

Avochato review by Andrea Fabiola M.
Andrea Fabiola M.

"Excellent VOIP and texting platform"

What do you like best?

it's one of the best ways to have my business communicate with our providers and customers. they have a very efficient and fast-responsive customer support. The overall experience is positive for all of our team members. I can identify which of my team members last contacted a customer or a provider, the duration of the calls. I can go back to over one year voice messages. I can close those contacts I'm no longer interested in but also reopen them if I need to. It lets you connect with automation tools, which is awesome.

What do you dislike?

On the smartphone-app I'm not able to see my contact's tags . I can't have conference calls nor forward calls. Probably integration with my CRM would be awesome,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it! You won't regret it, plus the pricing is super.

Some of my customers prefer texting as the have a busy fast-pacing life, and most VOIP platforms fo not offer this, avochato does, and it even lets you broadcast and schedule your texts! you can take incoming calls.

Avochato review by Kent M.
Kent M.

"Great service"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is great tool that we use daily to communicate effectively with our staff and the patrons in our facility.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a huge fan of the fact that when people use the number as a traditional phone and call it, that the system takes a voicemail, most of the time that is difficult to use, but that is more of an error on the side of the patron.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the trial version, but you will be more than pleased with the product. I have highly recommended this product to multiple colleagues myself.

We are using this as a communication tool with our patrons in our Conference Center. As our spaces have grown and our usage has increased, finding an effective platform that allows us to effectively communicate with our students on a medium they are familiar with has been a huge help, but also the overall flexibility to the dashboard and how it has help us to become a more versatile office and more nimble in that process as well.

Avochato review by Hugo B.
Hugo B.

"The best SMS marketing app I've tried."

What do you like best?

The app is very user-friendly and well-thought for people who wants to manage one OR multiple account. You can access it on your phone or on your browser, save templates, schedule text messages, triggers automated response with keyword.. It has everything you need to DOUBLE your SMS marketing power.

What do you dislike?

The ONLY thing I've told to the team would be to include the ability to create automated campaigns directly into the app instead of using Zapier to do it. But you can still do it with the amazing Zapier integrations, and they are already working on it so like I said.. they are awesome!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an app to benefit from the power of SMS marketing, you've find the right one. Seriously, it does everything you need and the pricing is really fair for what you'll get ouf of it.

I'm able to automate the process of follow-up and lead nurturing for my clients, which save them A LOT of time.

Avochato review by Nathan R.
Nathan R.

"Great solution for our medical school"

What do you like best?

Our team is using this to have quick and efficient communication with our students about technical and facilities related issues on campus. The best part of this tool is that we are able to resolve their issues faster than ever and have better visibility of IT and Facilities problems around our campus.

What do you dislike?

The convobots are not as intuitive as I would like, and they only work one time per new contact. There should be a reset time on those auto-responders so that they continue to reply on subsequent contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Training your team to respond in a timely and friendly manner to your customers is a huge consideration. This tool is fantastic but is not a "magic bullet" from a customer service standpoint. Our team loves the ease of use and the ability to collaborate on a conversation. I do recommend that if you have a team of people using this tool, you also train them to identify themselves to the customer in some way to make it a little more personal.

We have gained visibility of problems our over 2000 students have around campus and have been able to respond to those problems on a much faster level. This has resulted in students being more satisfied with the services provided by IT and the physical space provided by Facilities.

Avochato review by Taylor B.
Taylor B.

"Average Avochato"

What do you like best?

Avochato works well for our company because all of the conversations are synced with Salesforce and allow everyone to see conversations.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that you can't send pictures via the app. You also cannot put someone on speaker phone when you call from the app. Sometimes it takes a long time to receive voicemails. I know that I have one waiting, but it won't let me listen to it.

I really only use Avochato to text and make calls, but the Bungalow sales team uses it more frequently to communicate with leads. The benefits that I see is that everyone can see the conversations I am having so that we can all stay on the same page.

Avochato review by Sarah N.
Sarah N.

"Business Texting Made Simple"

What do you like best?

Avochato's texting platform is easy to use and reasonably priced compared to the others that I have researched. The platform is also easier to navigate than others. It was comfortable to use.

What do you dislike?

We are looking for a texting platform that allows us to send native video, rather than links to videos. Unfortunately, this platform is not able to do so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have experimented with three B2B texting platforms so far - ZipWhip, Avochato, and SalesMsg. Of the three, I feel that Avochato was able to meet the majority of my needs and preferences and even offered some of the benefits that I thought were exclusive to ZipWhip.

Avochato allows us to send and receive text messages to our clients. Texting clients helps humanize and personalize our service and it also makes communication easy. In our industry, a lot of people tend to think we're fake or out-sourced. So being able to send personalized communications and media helps build trust.

Avochato review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Customer Service & Features"

What do you like best?

The ability for an entire team to work within one medium to engage and interact with their customers / clients / audience. Not to mention also being able to assign & claim certain messages so the team doesn't mix up conversations.

What do you dislike?

Wish vanity shortcodes (or just shortcodes in general) could have a faster turn-around!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. If you have the need for your team to be able to text or call your customers / clients / audience all from one medium, this software does a great job at making all that happen. But, now for what you really want to know –Am I reviewing Avochato because I'm being offered an Amazon gift card? Of course, I am! But does that make my review disingenuous? No, because I honestly like Avochato, how useful it is for teams, & plus, their customer service is awesome. (Faster than Amazon support, faster than Google support, and faster than Facebook support... So, yeah –Fast responses & fast fixes are highly appreciated in the marketing industry.

Solving the issue of it not being physically possible to share one company phone where the team can manage and respond to messages like you could a ticket queue. Benefits definitely come with the customer service team.

Avochato review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Great for Start-Up Companies "

What do you like best?

There are 3 features that I like best. First is that it can be synced through Zapier to automatically upload contacts. Second, is that I can assign other team members to specific conversations. Third, is the ability to schedule messages. This makes it so I can get work done late without bugging clients.

What do you dislike?

There are two features that I dislike. First, is that the tags sections are super finicky when doing mass uploads and it often requires you to go in and fix it. Second, you have to use the companies voicemail system in order for the system not to hang up on people when you do not answer. It will not send the person to your personal email.

The main business problem we are solving is the ability for our team to all view conversations. In the past, we often had to go through multiple people to get the info we needed from a guest.

Avochato review by Lateef F.
Lateef F.

"Avochato Experience"

What do you like best?

After using several sources we found avochato experience to be second to none. The software is easy to use, the customer service is amazing and Ryan is a huge help - highly recommend.

What do you dislike?

When we started we had to send more messages than normal, it failed at first however Ryan and his team went in and made changes to accommodate and had us live in just a few days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be open about your true needs and they will be able to help you meet your requirements.

SMS communication with customers along with phoning. We replaced Ring Central. Great up time and little headache training staff due to ease of use.

Avochato review by Dominic A.
Dominic A.

"Budget Replacement of Recruiting SMS"

What do you like best?

We were looking at different SMS services to help with recruiting and contacting job candidates. Niche services charge a premium for being candidate-friendly, but honestly Avochato gets everything done at a fraction of the price.

What do you dislike?

One thing we don't like is their web widget which isn't very helpful. It isn't very noticeable on the page; all you see is a picture of an Avochato which doesn't tell anyone that is actually a chat icon. Would be cool if Avochato did more than SMS and could integrate web chat and FB Messenger

We use Avochato to communicate with job applicants.

Avochato review by Derek P.
Derek P.

"Outstanding Product and Company!"

What do you like best?

Avochato's functionally is probably the most user friendly text messaging platform on the market. While they offer very robust features, their team really takes the time to ensure proper training, guidance, and set up is impletened as to not effect any business operations. Everything can be customized to the users preferences and there is not one down side to their application.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike! If I had to pick something, it would be we did not partner with Avochato sooner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not think twice! Avochato's product and their organization is amazing!

By partnering with Avochato, my business relationship with them has increased not only new revenue sales, but increased revenue with our existing customer base. The synergy in our relationship has brought deliverable applications and user friendly experiences to our end users.

Avochato review by User

"User friendly and continuously improving"

What do you like best?

User friendly and personalized to meet our business' needs. There are continuous improvements to the program. The support team is easy to work with. I like how all users can receive a phone call from the caregiver and multiple people can answer the call or decline the call. When you answer a phone call. I like how there is a notification when someone has picked up the call.

What do you dislike?

Mobile app has issues, such as not updating when there are new conversations received. I dislike the inconsistency with answering phone calls. There are times when it says that someone picked up the call, and there are times when it doesn't say that but when you answer, there is already a team member speaking with the caregiver.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's user friendly and the support team is great! They are easy and friendly to work with!

Avochato has improved many functions that seems very personalized to our business. We can see who's typing when using Avochato on the desktop, which prevents us from sending our caregivers duplicate messages. Having a mobile app and desktop version to use benefits us to work on the go and from anywhere.

Avochato review by Kaylah H.
Kaylah H.

"Avochato is the best system in my company!"

What do you like best?

I love how it allows me to break down by different states and communicate with multiple customer at once. It saves and filters all of my conversations. I can tag text threads and search it by that tag so they are all organized and stays together. If I do have any technical difficulties all I have to do is send a email to headquarters and they response/fix the problem swiftly.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say I dislike anything. However I do wish when making phone calls through the system, it could record the phone call. I like to listen to my conversation so I can go back and critique my work and for references. We also do quality assurance and call calibrations.

A lot of customers aren't available during the day to answer the phone. With Avochato system we are allow to reach more potential customers. Also helps with accuracy for our qualification process.

Avochato review by Abby M.
Abby M.

"Avochato: Customer Service for Your Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The best part of Avochato is their flexibility in providing top-notch customer service tools for non-conventional usage. We've utilized Avochato's services to provide an anonymous tip hotline to festival attendees and we're expanding a taxi service for festival use.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike here. The minds behind Avochato are innovative, focused, and professional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend for small staff sizes who spend a lot of time answering similar questions. Also recommend for anyone who monitors customers' experiences, including safety and concerns. This service works well with delegating tasks among small or large teams. Avochato is very innovative and creative in ways to assist you with your needs.

We are trying to provide real-time feedback to thousands of attendees in real-time, focusing on safety but also providing real-time answers to common questions. We service up to 25k people at one time and the tools that Avochato provides allow one or two people to appropriately manage all needs.

Avochato review by Brett K.
Brett K.

"I use this everyday to notify our customers of when they will be receiving their deliveries. "

What do you like best?

I love how you can set templates. It makes it very fast and simple when it comes time to send out the times.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how sometimes when I go to delete conversations it seems like it doesn't update consistently and i have to delete twice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

USE THE TEMPLATES. It saves so much time and is very simple to use/edit.

We are able to notify our customers of their delivery window so they can have guys at the job site at proper times to receive the material.

Avochato review by Tim E.
Tim E.

"Bravo to the Avochato team for creating an awesome platform!"

What do you like best?

I like the easy to use interface, which makes the process very simple to get started. I also like that the team is very responsive and listen's to their customers feedback.

What do you dislike?

When we first signed up with Avochato, the out of office auto-reply feature was limited. I sent the team an email and asked if they would consider making the out of office scheduling more dynamic. The Avochato team added the feature within a few months, which was fantastic.

We use Avochato to better communicate with our customers regarding their travel quotes, which substantially speeds up the travel booking process.

Avochato review by Cheylene R.
Cheylene R.

"Best SMS Platform with unparalleled Customer Service "

What do you like best?

The platform is incredibly intuitive and easy to navigate. The few times I had minor questions someone from their support team responded to my emails within an hour with detailed responses resolving my concerns.

What do you dislike?

I wish the website widget was a chat window, not just texting. However, it still has helped increase conversion on my site dramatically.

Increased conversion from the website widget, as well we use the texting for outbound marketing. It has been a great tool to proactive contact customers.

Avochato review by Indiana S.
Indiana S.

"Fantastic application"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of Avochato along with the ios app which works really well and has been a life saver for easily managing enquiries at odd hours.

What do you dislike?

It's buggy at times but I haven't encountered anything that's too frustrating to manage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to work with the team to properly implement the platform, they're happy to help!

Has been huge for our LeadGen campaigns - we can easily supplement emails with automatic and professional texts.

Avochato review by Ian A.
Ian A.

"Great customer support for campaign"

What do you like best?

Our team needed a quick turnaround of services for last minute get out the vote efforts for a client. Avochato was able to get us up and running same day and answered our questions within minutes of texting.

What do you dislike?

We haven't had an experience with Avochato's team where we have come away un-satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have any need of texting services I'd give Avochato a try. They have been nothing but great.

We are solving our political client's GOTV efforts at a reduced cost and with better effect.

Avochato review by Adam J.
Adam J.

"Exceptional service and support"

What do you like best?

The sales team is knowledgeable about the product and supports customers end-to-end. Features make texting customers seamless.

What do you dislike?

There's a lot of features so figuring them out (and the associated business use-case) takes a little bit of time. Understanding features would help a ton

Communicating with customers responsively was a big concern. Avochato integrated into our existing workflow (Slack) and allowed us to respond to issues as a team.

Avochato review by Jordyn T.
Jordyn T.

"Avochato Has Greatly Improved Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I love that you can have canned responses so it makes responding to text messages a lot easier. It's very easy to tell what messages are new vs. ones that have already been replied too. They also have a customer service survey at the end for customers to respond to.

What do you dislike?

I think I dislike the UI the most. It seems a bit disorganized. The color scheme makes all the messages kinda blend together until you get used to what you are looking for and how to use the interface.

More forms of communication for customers have been greatly improved from using Avochato.

Avochato review by Josiah M.
Josiah M.

"Love this app and it's capabilities!"

What do you like best?

I use the slack integration and it is incredible. We have a text-support line for clients and having it built into Slack makes life so much simpler.

What do you dislike?

I have no qualms so far. It's been a smooth setup and operation is a breeze.

Although Avachato has an app, they also integrate well with Slack so I don't need to have yet another app on my laptop and phone to communicate the way I need/want to.

"Avochato = Avo-WSOME!"

What do you like best?

Texts look like basic chats! Also love new update that you can see if someone else is viewing or typing a response. We use it as a group text box, so it's nice to see if someone else is responding so you are not duplicating efforts and responses.

What do you dislike?

There is no character countdown (like this box has) to show how many characters you have left for 1 text vs. 2 texts vs 3, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's VERY user friendly! Can send mass texts/broadcasts to multiple users in seconds! Quick, easy, efficient!! And it looks like a chat, so anyone can use it. Not a whole new, complicated program to learn.

Quick communication! It's much faster than email and phone calls. Guests get info quickly and don't have to be attached to the phone waiting for a call with information. Vendors enjoy it because they can get us updates on the fly and quickly without having to call. Also they can get back to us when they can instead of having to listen to a voicemail and then call back.

Avochato review by Krish C.
Krish C.

"Great platform, but great customer service separates Avochato from the rest "

What do you like best?

The functionality is easy to understand. As a non-tech founder, I find often confused on how certain integrations/api calls work. The team and their platform make it simple!

What do you dislike?

I would've like a longer onboarding process in the beginning and something reviewed

Recommendations to others considering the product

Speak with the founders! Big fan!

Communication with my customer base from my remote team members.

Avochato review by Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.

"We use it to text our outside vendors."

What do you like best?

That we are able to use another form of communication to get the info we need. Email is the new snail mail.

What do you dislike?

Have not had any issues so far. We are able to get the info we need.

We are able to get updates on work orders from our vendors faster. Since email is the new snail mail we are getting info we need to inform our owners and guests.

Avochato review by User

"Great tool! Highly reccomend"

What do you like best?

The instant value! It took hardly any time at all for our team to get used to the platform and start communicating with our customers which has allowed us to provide next-level service. It has been a real game changer.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, we feel as though we have gotten exactly what we signed up for and more, no complaints.

Love working with Ryan too!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! You will be blown away by the responsiveness of the team and the effectiveness of their product. Unmatched by anything I've ever used in the industry so far.

Connecting with our customers. We have never had more ways to get in touch wiht one another so it is important to stay on the cutting edge of technology and communicate in the way customers want to be communicated with.

Avochato review by User

"Great website but needs some improvements"

What do you like best?

The newest features are great! Being able to see who else in my team is "typing" or "viewing," having blasts go as auto-closed, etc.

What do you dislike?

My "inbox" is a little hard to read. I wish it took up more space on my screen. It feels like the text stream you are on takes up almost the whole screen but if the left side list of other texts was a little wider and text a little smaller, there would be less scrolling and easier to navigate.

I work for a real estate company that does weekly rentals, being able to text vendors, owners, and guests is HUGE! People are much more likely to reply to a text than to answer a phone.

Avochato review by Taylor D.
Taylor D.

"Twiddy"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to get in touch with our guests

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this product

We are solving issues by letting guests know in advance of issues and also in-house guests getting their problems completed faster. This benefits us by the guests experience is better because of response time.

"Happy we switched"

What do you like best?

The ease of the program. the use of tagging is amazing. The ease to upload contacts. I couldn't ask for an easier program to use.

What do you dislike?

I wish i could send broadcasts from the mobile app. Besides that no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best decision you will ever make. Couldn't be happier with this product!

WE are using avochato for weather updates to our field staff, open shifts, information they need asap. Being 500 of our staff are out int eh field this the best way to communicate with them

Avochato review by User in Defense & Space
User in Defense & Space

"Texting for recruiting"

What do you like best?

I like that this product allows me to quickly follow up with a number of candidates at once. It's useful for interview scheduling as well as follow on emails and phone calls.

What do you dislike?

If people call the phone number in response to a text, that doesn't work well. If there was a way to forward the calls to my cell, that would be ideal.

I used it to increase my response rate on outreach.

Avochato review by Joe V.
Joe V.

"Great service! "

What do you like best?

We have used Avochato for over a year now and it has opened many doors for us. Being able to text with potential clients is Great!

What do you dislike?

There's not anything I can say I dislike about Avochato.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it. It's worth it!

It's has allowed us to get in front of ppl we weren't getting in front of by email. People enjoy texting as a means of communication. Great option to give clients.

Avochato review by Samuel D.
Samuel D.

"Great program. Saves time and micromanagement"

What do you like best?

Automation, sending out mass texts tomany different customers.

What do you dislike?

Limit for texts 160 charaters is not much, Can send pictures but it cost 1 text.

Contacting customers for appointments. You can mass-send appointment reminders.

Avochato review by Administrator

"More Beneficial Than I Expected"

What do you like best?

The fact that consumers can text us directly from our paid Google ads without even visiting out site. I assumed we'd get a few texts here and there from this, but many more people have used this as an initial contact point than I would have expected.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything specific I don't like. I would love if a service like this could incorporate all like communication methods into its platform, chat, messenger, etc.

We are using Avochato to communicate with people who may not have contacted is normally. They can begin a conversation directly from our ppc ad without even having to visit our website. The more points we can create to initiate or invite contact, the better.

Avochato review by krystina  m.
krystina m.

"Avochato"

What do you like best?

This program is a very convenient way to contact our guest

What do you dislike?

Does not save draft messages. When I type a text and click anywhere else it loses everything I wrote

Easiest way to get get a quick response from our guests

Avochato review by Ashley B.
Ashley B.

"I love this,eI use it for work, it's amazing! "

What do you like best?

How easy it is to message someone. You don't have to call!

What do you dislike?

Nothing , I love itz it's so easy to use.

I work with F2Onsite and it helps a lot when I can't call out to that specific number.

Avochato review by Gaby P.
Gaby P.

"Easy app to use "

What do you like best?

It's an easy app to use, CG can text back while we can use the app from your own phone.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we get the same message a few times.

Being able to communicate with employees all in one app.

Avochato review by Cindy W.
Cindy W.

"Quick easy contact"

What do you like best?

I can send messages quickly to several people at one time.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to see when the recipient has read the message

Contact with many techs without having to give out individual phone numbers

Avochato review by Todd S.
Todd S.

"Excellent ROI"

What do you like best?

The platform is intuitive and easy to use

What do you dislike?

I'll let you know when I find something!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well worth the expense

We are a clinical research site. We schedule a ton of appointments with patients. Keeping exam rooms occupied is a key component for success. Since we started using Avochato to augment appointment confirmation, we have realized a significant decrease in no shows and cancellations which translates directly to our bottom line!

Avochato review by Consultant

"Lucrative "

What do you like best?

Avochato gives us another avenue to access our clients which has become invaluable. Texting is a more widely used form of communication and it allows us to connect with our clients much easier over just calling them constantly.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more options for organization of our conversations. We are reaching out to 40 clients at a time and it can be hectic trying to manage all of those conversation will little ability to organize them.

We reach out clients through phone and email but never through text. Avochato gave us that ability which allows us to reach people we weren't able to before.

Avochato review by Administrator

"Great and responsive support!"

What do you like best?

Avochato has filled an important niche for us in providing support for our professional services team. Avochato has had very fast customer support and have been very flexible in getting our needs met

What do you dislike?

A direct zendesk integration would be helpful for us

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very easy product to begin using and to setup.... don;t hesitate t use their support because they are fast

We have a webhook connecting with Slack - when our professional services team of presenters need assistance, they can text us, and we can respond from Slack (or talk amongst ourselves in Slack and then respond). The broadcast feature is also very helpful.

"Avochato "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to text my clients from cell phone that came my business number. Also, when we are closed for certain hours clients would still be able to reach us via text that is huge for business these days.

What do you dislike?

I didnt like the fact that we could not send out mass messages without incurring an enormous fee.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To more resreach before you purchase make sure it can do everything you want it to

I was able to get in touch with clients at odd hours without calling them. That is a huge benefit.

Avochato review by Administrator

"The Avochato team has worked with us to make improvements that we needed for our business. "

What do you like best?

I like that the Avochato team is very responsive. If there was ever an issue they handled it quickly and added features that we needed.

What do you dislike?

We've been with them as they've grown. In the beginning there were some issues. Occasionally something still goes wrong, but they are very responsive and quick to fix issues. Also you can't do everything on the app that you can do on your computer.

We use the app to stay connected to our employees. If there is an issues multiple people are on it at once. The broadcast feature is helpful to reach out to large groups at once.

"Avochato"

What do you like best?

I like that Acochato enables faster communication with our guests. More people are likely to read and respond to a text over an email. They love that we have the ability to text them.

What do you dislike?

Don't get me wrong I really like it, but I don't like that the text boxes are so big on the Messaged page. It makes it feel clunky.

Being able to reach guests that don't have an email account. Guests are more likely to respond to a quick text than a long email. Also, being able to follow up with guests while they're on the go.

"Amazing Service"

What do you like best?

The ease of use to connect with our hundreds of customers. Allows us to chat and resolve issues in a timely and friendly manner.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! Everything is to our liking!

Recommendations to others considering the product

USE IT!

Allows us to connect with our customers immediately with ease, really a step up in our guest/customer service department.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can send out a broadcast to many people but also that I can schedule when it can be sent.

What do you dislike?

The fact that when I click on "messages" I can see those messages I sent as well as the responses. I think there should be another folder for messages sent.

Contacting multiple customers at once. Same benefit.

Avochato review by Richard B.
Richard B.

"Avochato is awesome and helps us connect and assist our users effortlessly"

What do you like best?

Easy and straightforward to use. Automated responses tend to work well.

What do you dislike?

A few bugs like continually having to filter which responses I want to see after I've responded to a couple. I think this has been fixed recently

We are providing a channel to communicate with our users and answer FAQ in a timely manner to help resolve real-time issues.

Learning about Avochato?

* We monitor all Avochato reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.