Avochato

Avochato is a text messaging solution for sales, marketing, and support teams.

Work for Avochato?

Learning about Avochato?

Avochato Reviews

Ask Avochato a Question
Showing 61 Avochato reviews
Avochato review by <span>Nathan R.</span>
Nathan R.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Great solution for our medical school

What do you like best?

Our team is using this to have quick and efficient communication with our students about technical and facilities related issues on campus. The best part of this tool is that we are able to resolve their issues faster than ever and have better visibility of IT and Facilities problems around our campus.

What do you dislike?

The convobots are not as intuitive as I would like, and they only work one time per new contact. There should be a reset time on those auto-responders so that they continue to reply on subsequent contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Training your team to respond in a timely and friendly manner to your customers is a huge consideration. This tool is fantastic but is not a "magic bullet" from a customer service standpoint. Our team loves the ease of use and the ability to collaborate on a conversation. I do recommend that if you have a team of people using this tool, you also train them to identify themselves to the customer in some way to make it a little more personal.

We have gained visibility of problems our over 2000 students have around campus and have been able to respond to those problems on a much faster level. This has resulted in students being more satisfied with the services provided by IT and the physical space provided by Facilities.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Avochato
Avochato review by User
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

User friendly and continuously improving

What do you like best?

User friendly and personalized to meet our business' needs. There are continuous improvements to the program. The support team is easy to work with. I like how all users can receive a phone call from the caregiver and multiple people can answer the call or decline the call. When you answer a phone call. I like how there is a notification when someone has picked up the call.

What do you dislike?

Mobile app has issues, such as not updating when there are new conversations received. I dislike the inconsistency with answering phone calls. There are times when it says that someone picked up the call, and there are times when it doesn't say that but when you answer, there is already a team member speaking with the caregiver.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's user friendly and the support team is great! They are easy and friendly to work with!

Avochato has improved many functions that seems very personalized to our business. We can see who's typing when using Avochato on the desktop, which prevents us from sending our caregivers duplicate messages. Having a mobile app and desktop version to use benefits us to work on the go and from anywhere.

What Mobile Marketing solution do you use?

Avochato review by <span>Kaylah H.</span>
Kaylah H.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Avochato is the best system in my company!

What do you like best?

I love how it allows me to break down by different states and communicate with multiple customer at once. It saves and filters all of my conversations. I can tag text threads and search it by that tag so they are all organized and stays together. If I do have any technical difficulties all I have to do is send a email to headquarters and they response/fix the problem swiftly.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say I dislike anything. However I do wish when making phone calls through the system, it could record the phone call. I like to listen to my conversation so I can go back and critique my work and for references. We also do quality assurance and call calibrations.

A lot of customers aren't available during the day to answer the phone. With Avochato system we are allow to reach more potential customers. Also helps with accuracy for our qualification process.

Avochato review by <span>Abby M.</span>
Abby M.

Avochato: Customer Service for Your Customer Service

What do you like best?

The best part of Avochato is their flexibility in providing top-notch customer service tools for non-conventional usage. We've utilized Avochato's services to provide an anonymous tip hotline to festival attendees and we're expanding a taxi service for festival use.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike here. The minds behind Avochato are innovative, focused, and professional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend for small staff sizes who spend a lot of time answering similar questions. Also recommend for anyone who monitors customers' experiences, including safety and concerns. This service works well with delegating tasks among small or large teams. Avochato is very innovative and creative in ways to assist you with your needs.

We are trying to provide real-time feedback to thousands of attendees in real-time, focusing on safety but also providing real-time answers to common questions. We service up to 25k people at one time and the tools that Avochato provides allow one or two people to appropriately manage all needs.

Avochato review by <span>Tim E.</span>
Tim E.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Bravo to the Avochato team for creating an awesome platform!

What do you like best?

I like the easy to use interface, which makes the process very simple to get started. I also like that the team is very responsive and listen's to their customers feedback.

What do you dislike?

When we first signed up with Avochato, the out of office auto-reply feature was limited. I sent the team an email and asked if they would consider making the out of office scheduling more dynamic. The Avochato team added the feature within a few months, which was fantastic.

We use Avochato to better communicate with our customers regarding their travel quotes, which substantially speeds up the travel booking process.

Avochato review by <span>Ian A.</span>
Ian A.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Great customer support for campaign

What do you like best?

Our team needed a quick turnaround of services for last minute get out the vote efforts for a client. Avochato was able to get us up and running same day and answered our questions within minutes of texting.

What do you dislike?

We haven't had an experience with Avochato's team where we have come away un-satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have any need of texting services I'd give Avochato a try. They have been nothing but great.

We are solving our political client's GOTV efforts at a reduced cost and with better effect.

Learn more about Avochato

Avochato Downloads

Learning about Avochato?

* We monitor all Avochato reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.