Avochato

Avochato

Avochato is a mobile messaging platform for customer relationship management.

Work for Avochato?

Learning about Avochato?

Avochato Reviews

Ask Avochato a Question
Avochato review by Ashley C.
Ashley C.

"Everyone stares at their phone, why not reach them that way?"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that it addresses the fact that in todays age, email is a dead tool, but texting is universally used. Give my privacy, give me a CRM, and give me the ability to do it all from my bowser and phone and you've got a winning product.

Everyone texts. Even my 65 year old Grandma texts. This gives me a business tool that allows me to capture that. On top of that 11/10 support! Every time I've reached out about an issue it's been solved. Usually it's my own error, but the support is just fantastic!

What do you dislike?

The mobile app makes me log out and in every once and a while. Also, you can't edit a contact once you add it on mobile which drives me a little nuts! There should be that option. It would also be nice if I could also have read receipts but Im not sure that tech is even possible.

Lastly, whenever I call someone from Avochato, I can't use the key pad dialer for extensions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep in touch with your point of contact. Give them feedback, they are totally open and receptive to it. They genuinely care about their product and customers

When I meet people irl, instead of asking for an email or biz card, I can just text them immediately and create the relationship.

Benefits: It's a CRM on my phone, with phone features. AMAZING.

I can have my number on my business card and not worry about creepers hitting me up on my personal line and harassing me. (this happens!)

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Avochato
Showing 138 Avochato reviews
Avochato review by Luke L.
Luke L.

"Avochato is easy to use and very flexible!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can communicate with customers and stakeholders through phone calls and texts, and my entire team can see the interactions with each person. Assigning technicians to each conversation, setting statuses, and being able to send mass communications has been a huge help for us.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see a GIF plugin, sometimes communicating with images keeps interactions light-hearted and fun. The mobile apps could be more robust, right now they are very basic. I should at least be able to copy/paste text in the mobile app and send MMSs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understanding the few limitations of Avochato will help your team really flourish on the platform. If you have good processes for team interactions and plan well, Avochato makes it really easy to reach out to your customers.

We're using Avochato to provide a technical helpline so our customers can send a text when they need help, or call if the situation requires it. We're able to provide faster service and keep all of our techs up to date on each issue as it occurs.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Avochato
Avochato review by William F.
William F.

"Great Texting Platform for Teams!"

What do you like best?

Avochato has a great interface that is very easy-to-use and great for sales teams. I love that it has flawless auto-assignment rules along with solid reporting to show who is responding to their leads in the system the quickest.

We are also very happy with the way that new users can quickly learn the program in a matter of just a few minutes after a quick training w/ myself.

What do you dislike?

Have not really found a dislike just yet. Great service at a great price! Happy with everything that Avochato is able to do for us.

We are solving the issue of having to manually assign new leads to sales people as they come in. Avochato takes care of this process easily and quickly for us.

Avochato works well to give us more power to have flexibility and transparency into our SMS Marketing Campaigns on a monthly basis.

What SMS Marketing solution do you use?

Avochato review by William H.
William H.

"Great API and Sales Team"

What do you like best?

Simple API with simple pricing. Other vendors have more complex tiered pricing and almost always a more difficult API to work with.

The sales team does not have a drip of dishonesty in them. They were willing to recommend other vendors when it looked like they were not the ideal vendor to help with our business needs (after further conversation we realized that Avochato is still the best vendor, but that honesty earned a lot of trust with me).

In addition, the sales team is actually engaging. I've been put to sleep in far too many demos of far too many technology solutions.

They have a quick response time on questions and issues. They also put me into contact with whoever is the best person to answer my question (the sales consultant did not try to flaunt his knowledge when I asked him a question about the API, he directed me to one of their main engineers who built the API).

What do you dislike?

Slightly more expensive than Twilio before volume pricing takes effect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you know what business need you are trying to fill, and bring that need to the Avochato Sales Team. They know their product very well and they are valuable when it comes to solution seeking. They will use their product knowledge to help come up with the best way to help you.

We work in an industry that uses a lot of texts

Avochato review by Sam H.
Sam H.

"Effective feature set, but not yet a VoIP solution"

What do you like best?

Conveniently integrates into Slack, a 3rd party team communication software we use for real time messaging. This allows CSR's to respond immediately to SMS messages. It also shows whether a message has been responded to, and by who. Our primary VoIP service has an anemic SMS solution that required workarounds to get it functioning as a group message-response platform and we had a separate platform that we used to provide website support responses. This fit neatly into that niche, and the only workaround needed is forwarding messages from our primary VoIP platform into this service, and then responding to the original party from Avochato. We're able to completely do away with the old website support platform and all the attendant complexities of maintaining multiple platforms. Since Avochato integrated into our existing team communication platform, that's essentially the only account they need to log into on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't offer SIP provisioning for VoIP devices. Also, extension management isn't yet a thing. It wouldn't work as a primary VoIP service, but it works well as an auxiliary service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If extensions/physical SIP devices are not integral to your CSR's process, you can use this for your primary telecom platform. Otherwise, get your message forwarding flow worked out.

We are able to step up our ability to handle SMS communications and website questions by placing such requests in an interface our staff already uses. Existing needs such as website support were also consolidated into a single service.

Avochato review by Lauren B.
Lauren B.

"Fantastic Text Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

The customer service is really fantastic. They are all very quick to respond and answer any questions I have regarding their services. Their Broadcast feature is great. It allows me to send text messages to a segment of people (any size) and send them personalized messages all at the same time! The best feature I found that totally differentiated them from their competition was the option to use our existing landline phone number as our textable number as well. Our members know and trust our existing phone number, so it was crucial for us to be able to keep that. They were able to split our land line phone number to still be able to receive normal phone calls on our VOIP phones but then if someone wants to text our exact same number, they still can. There was zero interruption with out phone service when they switched that.

What do you dislike?

I think the only thing I would like to see them update is filter options in the messages or contact section. Other than that, I think they are continually working to make improvements which makes things better overtime!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely give this product a try over any competitor. I did tons of research and these guys, hands down, have the advantage over others!

I am able to reach our members in a whole new way with Avochato. Before we were limited to email and print notifications. Now we are able to instantly communicate with members on their phones!

Avochato review by Andrea Fabiola M.
Andrea Fabiola M.

"Excellent VOIP and texting platform"

What do you like best?

it's one of the best ways to have my business communicate with our providers and customers. they have a very efficient and fast-responsive customer support. The overall experience is positive for all of our team members. I can identify which of my team members last contacted a customer or a provider, the duration of the calls. I can go back to over one year voice messages. I can close those contacts I'm no longer interested in but also reopen them if I need to. It lets you connect with automation tools, which is awesome.

What do you dislike?

On the smartphone-app I'm not able to see my contact's tags . I can't have conference calls nor forward calls. Probably integration with my CRM would be awesome,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it! You won't regret it, plus the pricing is super.

Some of my customers prefer texting as the have a busy fast-pacing life, and most VOIP platforms fo not offer this, avochato does, and it even lets you broadcast and schedule your texts! you can take incoming calls.

Avochato review by Kent M.
Kent M.

"Great service"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is great tool that we use daily to communicate effectively with our staff and the patrons in our facility.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a huge fan of the fact that when people use the number as a traditional phone and call it, that the system takes a voicemail, most of the time that is difficult to use, but that is more of an error on the side of the patron.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the trial version, but you will be more than pleased with the product. I have highly recommended this product to multiple colleagues myself.

We are using this as a communication tool with our patrons in our Conference Center. As our spaces have grown and our usage has increased, finding an effective platform that allows us to effectively communicate with our students on a medium they are familiar with has been a huge help, but also the overall flexibility to the dashboard and how it has help us to become a more versatile office and more nimble in that process as well.

Avochato review by Amanda D.
Amanda D.

"So far so good!"

What do you like best?

We like that we can integrate with our CRM and that we can include the widget on our website and double as a chat service. We have yet to implement either, but will be doing so very soon!

What do you dislike?

It would be great if the mobile app included more features that the desktop version does.

When you are on the contacts page (on the desktop site) you can't view the slider at the bottom to see columns that are off to the right... you have to scroll through every single contact to get to the very bottom. It would be great if that slider was shown at all times regardless of where you were at in the list... you can still look at all the columns.

We are seeing a higher rate of response with Avochato than traditional emails/phone calls.

Avochato review by Hugo B.
Hugo B.

"The best SMS marketing app I've tried."

What do you like best?

The app is very user-friendly and well-thought for people who wants to manage one OR multiple account. You can access it on your phone or on your browser, save templates, schedule text messages, triggers automated response with keyword.. It has everything you need to DOUBLE your SMS marketing power.

What do you dislike?

The ONLY thing I've told to the team would be to include the ability to create automated campaigns directly into the app instead of using Zapier to do it. But you can still do it with the amazing Zapier integrations, and they are already working on it so like I said.. they are awesome!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an app to benefit from the power of SMS marketing, you've find the right one. Seriously, it does everything you need and the pricing is really fair for what you'll get ouf of it.

I'm able to automate the process of follow-up and lead nurturing for my clients, which save them A LOT of time.

Avochato review by Haley S.
Haley S.

"Very easy to use! "

What do you like best?

Its so easy to send out broadcasts and be able to text employees during busy hours. Its easy for everyone in the department to see what someone sent or if we have been in contact with the same person before. I like that you can use it on your phone or a desktop.

What do you dislike?

Sending a picture would be better if you could just copy and paste rather than send as an attachment. Read receipts would be great too!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its so easy to use and can be accessed through the app or on your desktop.

Being able to communicate in masses and being able to see history of conversations helps a lot! Most people prefer to be texted rather than called and it has cut down on our outbound calls.

Avochato review by Nathan R.
Nathan R.

"Great solution for our medical school"

What do you like best?

Our team is using this to have quick and efficient communication with our students about technical and facilities related issues on campus. The best part of this tool is that we are able to resolve their issues faster than ever and have better visibility of IT and Facilities problems around our campus.

What do you dislike?

The convobots are not as intuitive as I would like, and they only work one time per new contact. There should be a reset time on those auto-responders so that they continue to reply on subsequent contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Training your team to respond in a timely and friendly manner to your customers is a huge consideration. This tool is fantastic but is not a "magic bullet" from a customer service standpoint. Our team loves the ease of use and the ability to collaborate on a conversation. I do recommend that if you have a team of people using this tool, you also train them to identify themselves to the customer in some way to make it a little more personal.

We have gained visibility of problems our over 2000 students have around campus and have been able to respond to those problems on a much faster level. This has resulted in students being more satisfied with the services provided by IT and the physical space provided by Facilities.

Avochato review by Ryan F.
Ryan F.

"Simply Amazing for companies or personal use!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use. It is very user friendly and the most effective app I've seen. Others don't come close.

What do you dislike?

If I had to change one thing about his app, it would be the video uploading.... it is probably in the works and once this feature is added, this app will be unstoppable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avochato is the all-in-one text message, customer reach out tool! Very simple to use and I promise you will get the biggest outcome with this product.

In today's society, every customer has a phone attached to there hip. This chatting system allows you to contact these customers quickly and efficiently. Not everyone checks their emails everyday, but with a quick text, the customer can be reached/notified.

Avochato review by Mark  P.
Mark P.

"Efficient in what I need done, provides the service you pay for"

What do you like best?

I love the way you can broadcast a message at a certain time and also filter your messages to sort whatever need you may need.

What do you dislike?

Old fashioned format style, make things a little more minimalist looking. I also do not like how the website will sometimes be a little slower, so maybe making the website function faster. I was also somewhat confused when first using it, I would have liked to have some of the tools to be fully explained so I could make use of all the features available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy first product to use, easy to understand, will serves most needs

Able to find out what contact do not want to be contacted with they're easy messages system

Avochato review by Andy R.
Andy R.

"Game Changer"

What do you like best?

So easy to use - they made a great product. I taught myself how to use it in an hour and my team was off to the races even faster. It’s helped us close more business - well worth the cost.

What do you dislike?

Haven’t had any problems either Avochato yet - customer support has answered all our questions right away

This has changed the way we communicate with our customers across sales and customer support. We used to leave voicemails and never hear from customers again - now we use Avochato and we are reaching customers 5x more than previously and closing deals in weeks instead of months. Customer support can handle more inquiries - Avo is a game changer

Avochato review by Taylor B.
Taylor B.

"Average Avochato"

What do you like best?

Avochato works well for our company because all of the conversations are synced with Salesforce and allow everyone to see conversations.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that you can't send pictures via the app. You also cannot put someone on speaker phone when you call from the app. Sometimes it takes a long time to receive voicemails. I know that I have one waiting, but it won't let me listen to it.

I really only use Avochato to text and make calls, but the Bungalow sales team uses it more frequently to communicate with leads. The benefits that I see is that everyone can see the conversations I am having so that we can all stay on the same page.

Avochato review by Sarah N.
Sarah N.

"Business Texting Made Simple"

What do you like best?

Avochato's texting platform is easy to use and reasonably priced compared to the others that I have researched. The platform is also easier to navigate than others. It was comfortable to use.

What do you dislike?

We are looking for a texting platform that allows us to send native video, rather than links to videos. Unfortunately, this platform is not able to do so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have experimented with three B2B texting platforms so far - ZipWhip, Avochato, and SalesMsg. Of the three, I feel that Avochato was able to meet the majority of my needs and preferences and even offered some of the benefits that I thought were exclusive to ZipWhip.

Avochato allows us to send and receive text messages to our clients. Texting clients helps humanize and personalize our service and it also makes communication easy. In our industry, a lot of people tend to think we're fake or out-sourced. So being able to send personalized communications and media helps build trust.

Avochato review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Customer Service & Features"

What do you like best?

The ability for an entire team to work within one medium to engage and interact with their customers / clients / audience. Not to mention also being able to assign & claim certain messages so the team doesn't mix up conversations.

What do you dislike?

Wish vanity shortcodes (or just shortcodes in general) could have a faster turn-around!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. If you have the need for your team to be able to text or call your customers / clients / audience all from one medium, this software does a great job at making all that happen. But, now for what you really want to know –Am I reviewing Avochato because I'm being offered an Amazon gift card? Of course, I am! But does that make my review disingenuous? No, because I honestly like Avochato, how useful it is for teams, & plus, their customer service is awesome. (Faster than Amazon support, faster than Google support, and faster than Facebook support... So, yeah –Fast responses & fast fixes are highly appreciated in the marketing industry.

Solving the issue of it not being physically possible to share one company phone where the team can manage and respond to messages like you could a ticket queue. Benefits definitely come with the customer service team.

Avochato review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Great for Start-Up Companies "

What do you like best?

There are 3 features that I like best. First is that it can be synced through Zapier to automatically upload contacts. Second, is that I can assign other team members to specific conversations. Third, is the ability to schedule messages. This makes it so I can get work done late without bugging clients.

What do you dislike?

There are two features that I dislike. First, is that the tags sections are super finicky when doing mass uploads and it often requires you to go in and fix it. Second, you have to use the companies voicemail system in order for the system not to hang up on people when you do not answer. It will not send the person to your personal email.

The main business problem we are solving is the ability for our team to all view conversations. In the past, we often had to go through multiple people to get the info we needed from a guest.

Avochato review by Lateef F.
Lateef F.

"Avochato Experience"

What do you like best?

After using several sources we found avochato experience to be second to none. The software is easy to use, the customer service is amazing and Ryan is a huge help - highly recommend.

What do you dislike?

When we started we had to send more messages than normal, it failed at first however Ryan and his team went in and made changes to accommodate and had us live in just a few days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be open about your true needs and they will be able to help you meet your requirements.

SMS communication with customers along with phoning. We replaced Ring Central. Great up time and little headache training staff due to ease of use.

Avochato review by Adam E.
Adam E.

"Avochato for new churches! "

What do you like best?

Easy to use for staff and easy to train volunteers to use! We have been able to connect with so many of our church members through the text conversations (via Slack integration), and keyword setup for ongoing subscriptions.

What do you dislike?

There hasn't been anything that we have had trouble with after using Advochato! We have really enjoyed our experience and look forward to using even more features in the future!

We are connecting people in our large group gathering to be able to text in prayer requests, questions, and/or using the keyword function for daily devotionals, next steps, and so much more!

Avochato review by Alex C.
Alex C.

"Perfect Platform for Multi-Local lines"

What do you like best?

I love that I can text from chat interface. The platform is easy to use with templates and accessible from mobile, app, or desktop.

What do you dislike?

The app and mobile don’t have all the features that desktop do. The app I o my use for the notifications and I use mobile web to interact with clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk with the team and they will give you a demo and an honest evaluation if the platform would be a good fit or not.

I can virtually do work for brick and mortar businesses around the country. Our engagement with clients is far higher than email or phone.

Avochato review by Alejandro P.
Alejandro P.

"I didn't know this tool, and now that I do, I LOVE IT"

What do you like best?

It is super easy to use, you don't need an army of volunteers/employees to use it. The pricing tiers are easy and transparent, and their technical help is so fast and great. They even texted me to let me know I was going over my plan so I didn't overspend.

What do you dislike?

I don't have much improvement to the tool.

We have used it for client engagement, for political mobilizing, and for team coordinating. The tool saved us time, and it was key to keep engagement and respond to questions we didn't know the subjects had.

Avochato review by Marianne T.
Marianne T.

"Like this product"

What do you like best?

I like that I can text to customers through my keyboard. I don't like having to text over the phone. I find it difficult to enter the correct letters on my phone.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I see other groups texts. We have Customer Support and tech support that we tag our chats with. It would be nice to only see the texts for our own group.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like the product. Much easier to use than texting from a phone to the customer.

Ability for customers to contact us via chat

Avochato review by Robson G.
Robson G.

"Avochato review."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Avochato integrates with Slack so that I get instant notification even if I'm not logged into Avochato at the time. I also like the ability to create canned responses templates which really speeds up customer request processing which in turn helps improve overall customer service.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to filter incoming phone call notifications and only have SMS text messages and and web chat messages be displayed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to try Avochato to streamline your business.

SMS and web live chat integration.

Avochato review by Dominic A.
Dominic A.

"Budget Replacement of Recruiting SMS"

What do you like best?

We were looking at different SMS services to help with recruiting and contacting job candidates. Niche services charge a premium for being candidate-friendly, but honestly Avochato gets everything done at a fraction of the price.

What do you dislike?

One thing we don't like is their web widget which isn't very helpful. It isn't very noticeable on the page; all you see is a picture of an Avochato which doesn't tell anyone that is actually a chat icon. Would be cool if Avochato did more than SMS and could integrate web chat and FB Messenger

We use Avochato to communicate with job applicants.

Avochato review by Derek P.
Derek P.

"Outstanding Product and Company!"

What do you like best?

Avochato's functionally is probably the most user friendly text messaging platform on the market. While they offer very robust features, their team really takes the time to ensure proper training, guidance, and set up is impletened as to not effect any business operations. Everything can be customized to the users preferences and there is not one down side to their application.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike! If I had to pick something, it would be we did not partner with Avochato sooner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not think twice! Avochato's product and their organization is amazing!

By partnering with Avochato, my business relationship with them has increased not only new revenue sales, but increased revenue with our existing customer base. The synergy in our relationship has brought deliverable applications and user friendly experiences to our end users.

Avochato review by User

"User friendly and continuously improving"

What do you like best?

User friendly and personalized to meet our business' needs. There are continuous improvements to the program. The support team is easy to work with. I like how all users can receive a phone call from the caregiver and multiple people can answer the call or decline the call. When you answer a phone call. I like how there is a notification when someone has picked up the call.

What do you dislike?

Mobile app has issues, such as not updating when there are new conversations received. I dislike the inconsistency with answering phone calls. There are times when it says that someone picked up the call, and there are times when it doesn't say that but when you answer, there is already a team member speaking with the caregiver.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's user friendly and the support team is great! They are easy and friendly to work with!

Avochato has improved many functions that seems very personalized to our business. We can see who's typing when using Avochato on the desktop, which prevents us from sending our caregivers duplicate messages. Having a mobile app and desktop version to use benefits us to work on the go and from anywhere.

Avochato review by Kaylah H.
Kaylah H.

"Avochato is the best system in my company!"

What do you like best?

I love how it allows me to break down by different states and communicate with multiple customer at once. It saves and filters all of my conversations. I can tag text threads and search it by that tag so they are all organized and stays together. If I do have any technical difficulties all I have to do is send a email to headquarters and they response/fix the problem swiftly.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say I dislike anything. However I do wish when making phone calls through the system, it could record the phone call. I like to listen to my conversation so I can go back and critique my work and for references. We also do quality assurance and call calibrations.

A lot of customers aren't available during the day to answer the phone. With Avochato system we are allow to reach more potential customers. Also helps with accuracy for our qualification process.

Avochato review by Abby M.
Abby M.

"Avochato: Customer Service for Your Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The best part of Avochato is their flexibility in providing top-notch customer service tools for non-conventional usage. We've utilized Avochato's services to provide an anonymous tip hotline to festival attendees and we're expanding a taxi service for festival use.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike here. The minds behind Avochato are innovative, focused, and professional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend for small staff sizes who spend a lot of time answering similar questions. Also recommend for anyone who monitors customers' experiences, including safety and concerns. This service works well with delegating tasks among small or large teams. Avochato is very innovative and creative in ways to assist you with your needs.

We are trying to provide real-time feedback to thousands of attendees in real-time, focusing on safety but also providing real-time answers to common questions. We service up to 25k people at one time and the tools that Avochato provides allow one or two people to appropriately manage all needs.

Avochato review by Eric V.
Eric V.

"Avochato Rocks!"

What do you like best?

Avochato makes it super easy to get feedback from our customers. We use their survey feature to make sure we're serving our customers to the best of our ability. We also use Avochato for operations management and customer support. With Avochato we're able to streamline our workflows across our entire organization. Thanks Avochato!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Avochato!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avochato is the best software out there that allows you to manage text message communication to customers, employees, etc. in an orderly fashion. We've streamlined so much of our work with Avochato's software. I wish that I knew about avochato sooner.

We use Avochato for operations management, customer support, and marketing. It's amazing how many things Avochato can be used for.

Avochato review by Eddy R.
Eddy R.

"Amazing Tech!"

What do you like best?

The software is super slick and very reliable. The speed and ease of setting up a campaign and importing large CSV files is top notch. The CRM data is auto-populated and works flawless. The best part is how quickly Avochato customer service replies to requests and helps out.

What do you dislike?

The website widget is not the best for mobile push notifications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you'd like to increase contact rates drastically over email marketing then give Avochato a try.

Mass Broadcast texts to clients and gaining repeat buyers

Avochato review by Brett K.
Brett K.

"I use this everyday to notify our customers of when they will be receiving their deliveries. "

What do you like best?

I love how you can set templates. It makes it very fast and simple when it comes time to send out the times.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how sometimes when I go to delete conversations it seems like it doesn't update consistently and i have to delete twice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

USE THE TEMPLATES. It saves so much time and is very simple to use/edit.

We are able to notify our customers of their delivery window so they can have guys at the job site at proper times to receive the material.

Avochato review by Tim E.
Tim E.

"Bravo to the Avochato team for creating an awesome platform!"

What do you like best?

I like the easy to use interface, which makes the process very simple to get started. I also like that the team is very responsive and listen's to their customers feedback.

What do you dislike?

When we first signed up with Avochato, the out of office auto-reply feature was limited. I sent the team an email and asked if they would consider making the out of office scheduling more dynamic. The Avochato team added the feature within a few months, which was fantastic.

We use Avochato to better communicate with our customers regarding their travel quotes, which substantially speeds up the travel booking process.

"Great, flexible platform"

What do you like best?

It was easy to use out of box. As we learned more about its' functionality we found it was even more powerful than we originally thought. At this point we're just scratching the surface but I'm excited about the potential for Avochato within our organization.

What do you dislike?

We're using it for a political campaign that has a known good list of cell phone numbers. This makes it highly efficient (few bad numbers / bouncebacks). If you don't have a good list it may not be as effective, but the pricing model isn't overly punitive so it may not be as big an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use it to create genuine connections, it's very valuable. It could also be used to spam people, which could have the opposite result. Be a good human, and you'll get results.

We're a political campaign, so job #1 (all the way through to job #1,0001) is get elected! We're using Avochato to build relationships with our voters through direct contact. Avochato's ability to allow us to use real people to engage in conversations with voters is very valuable.

Avochato review by Tom D.
Tom D.

"Avochato - An effective new way to reach clients "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you are reaching clients all at once and in a way that is most convenient and likely the easiest way for clients to respond.

What do you dislike?

Frankly I haven't really come across anything I didn't like.

I enjoy being able to reach out to a mass of people at the same time. This method also seems convenient and I seem to get a better response because everyone is texting.

Avochato review by Cheylene R.
Cheylene R.

"Best SMS Platform with unparalleled Customer Service "

What do you like best?

The platform is incredibly intuitive and easy to navigate. The few times I had minor questions someone from their support team responded to my emails within an hour with detailed responses resolving my concerns.

What do you dislike?

I wish the website widget was a chat window, not just texting. However, it still has helped increase conversion on my site dramatically.

Increased conversion from the website widget, as well we use the texting for outbound marketing. It has been a great tool to proactive contact customers.

Avochato review by Eli B.
Eli B.

"Solid service"

What do you like best?

Excellent customer support. Relatively simple interface that does everything we need it to do. Great price point.

What do you dislike?

Still an early-stage product, and has some features missing. (For instance, have to record a voicemail greeting on your own software, then upload as .mp3 file.) Not the best phone functionality (but works well enough for our purposes).

We're using Avochato as a stand-in for Zendesk (too expensive), for customer support and lead capture.

Avochato review by Indiana S.
Indiana S.

"Fantastic application"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of Avochato along with the ios app which works really well and has been a life saver for easily managing enquiries at odd hours.

What do you dislike?

It's buggy at times but I haven't encountered anything that's too frustrating to manage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to work with the team to properly implement the platform, they're happy to help!

Has been huge for our LeadGen campaigns - we can easily supplement emails with automatic and professional texts.

"Decent Application!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Super easy platform with many features. It is really self teaching, as there is not a ton of capabilities. The ease of use is great for recruiters who are swampped with other tasks.

What do you dislike?

Wish it did more. Hard to have an ATS, CRM< and this tool. It would be great if it was easily implemented with another tool. It is hard to manage numerous recruiters in different tools. For example you could have one recruiter texting the same people from numerous tools which makes it a bit complex.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider using Avochato. It is a nice touch point for candidates. Specifically those at a younger age who uses texting more frequently.

Quick texting to candidates. We like that it is easy to text them and organize them based on events. Also, it is great to be able to give candidates at fairs a text code to stay in touch with us and follow up with the candidates. When there is a long line at a fair, it helps to have a text code to them.

Avochato review by User

"Avochato looks to be very straight forward to use, after trying it, it is easy to use"

What do you like best?

having one number customers can contact to reach the branch with any questions, and having a list of people in one place as contacts and easily able to add to the list as needed

What do you dislike?

at first glance, it seemed like there was a lot to know and would be difficult to navigate the site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is a great platform for customers to contact a company using one number, and a company to give customers the ability to get in touch with someone quickly and efficiently.

New and existing customers now have a way of getting in contact with anyone from our branch easily.

Avochato review by Ian A.
Ian A.

"Great customer support for campaign"

What do you like best?

Our team needed a quick turnaround of services for last minute get out the vote efforts for a client. Avochato was able to get us up and running same day and answered our questions within minutes of texting.

What do you dislike?

We haven't had an experience with Avochato's team where we have come away un-satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have any need of texting services I'd give Avochato a try. They have been nothing but great.

We are solving our political client's GOTV efforts at a reduced cost and with better effect.

Avochato review by Adam J.
Adam J.

"Exceptional service and support"

What do you like best?

The sales team is knowledgeable about the product and supports customers end-to-end. Features make texting customers seamless.

What do you dislike?

There's a lot of features so figuring them out (and the associated business use-case) takes a little bit of time. Understanding features would help a ton

Communicating with customers responsively was a big concern. Avochato integrated into our existing workflow (Slack) and allowed us to respond to issues as a team.

Avochato review by Jordyn T.
Jordyn T.

"Avochato Has Greatly Improved Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I love that you can have canned responses so it makes responding to text messages a lot easier. It's very easy to tell what messages are new vs. ones that have already been replied too. They also have a customer service survey at the end for customers to respond to.

What do you dislike?

I think I dislike the UI the most. It seems a bit disorganized. The color scheme makes all the messages kinda blend together until you get used to what you are looking for and how to use the interface.

More forms of communication for customers have been greatly improved from using Avochato.

Avochato review by Josiah M.
Josiah M.

"Love this app and it's capabilities!"

What do you like best?

I use the slack integration and it is incredible. We have a text-support line for clients and having it built into Slack makes life so much simpler.

What do you dislike?

I have no qualms so far. It's been a smooth setup and operation is a breeze.

Although Avachato has an app, they also integrate well with Slack so I don't need to have yet another app on my laptop and phone to communicate the way I need/want to.

"Avochato = Avo-WSOME!"

What do you like best?

Texts look like basic chats! Also love new update that you can see if someone else is viewing or typing a response. We use it as a group text box, so it's nice to see if someone else is responding so you are not duplicating efforts and responses.

What do you dislike?

There is no character countdown (like this box has) to show how many characters you have left for 1 text vs. 2 texts vs 3, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's VERY user friendly! Can send mass texts/broadcasts to multiple users in seconds! Quick, easy, efficient!! And it looks like a chat, so anyone can use it. Not a whole new, complicated program to learn.

Quick communication! It's much faster than email and phone calls. Guests get info quickly and don't have to be attached to the phone waiting for a call with information. Vendors enjoy it because they can get us updates on the fly and quickly without having to call. Also they can get back to us when they can instead of having to listen to a voicemail and then call back.

Avochato review by Andrew E.
Andrew E.

"Nothing short of stellar"

What do you like best?

The platform is great. The support team is even better. Avochato provides a turnkey solution for mass marketing and customer management. I think their product could be used in a variety of different businesses but it certainly helped us with the launch of ours. We couldn’t have done it without Avochato!

What do you dislike?

There are some funky rules when it comes to data and texting from service providers and phones. I really appreciate how much the company has invested in having solutions for these problems when they arise.

Customer retention and acquisition

Avochato review by Krish C.
Krish C.

"Great platform, but great customer service separates Avochato from the rest "

What do you like best?

The functionality is easy to understand. As a non-tech founder, I find often confused on how certain integrations/api calls work. The team and their platform make it simple!

What do you dislike?

I would've like a longer onboarding process in the beginning and something reviewed

Recommendations to others considering the product

Speak with the founders! Big fan!

Communication with my customer base from my remote team members.

Avochato review by User

"Avochato Is Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I like that the interface is easy to use and easy to filter the results I want to see.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can not get rid of the last conversation that occurred on the right side of my screen if it is not in a closed status.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Avochato. It is easy to use and give you another point of contact for your customers to contact you. There are a few small things I would tweak, such as being able to not see the last conversation you had if it is still in an open status. Other than that, it is a great service.

It just adds one more point of contact for our customers to get a hold of us.

Avochato review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Very good!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to communicate with people in the app! It is also very easy to communicate with people on the website. Makes communication very easy when you’re trying to communicate with a lot of people.

What do you dislike?

Nothing it’s honestly great. Nothing really to change. The only thing That would be good for changing is having a way to copy and paste more efficiently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to have a platform to send massive amounts of texts or just have a texting platform in general this is the option for you. It makes it very easy and very efficient.

More efficient comminication! Easier to text a massive amount of people in a short amount of time.

Avochato review by User

"We use it to text our outside vendors."

What do you like best?

That we are able to use another form of communication to get the info we need. Email is the new snail mail.

What do you dislike?

We use Avochato to text outside vendors. It would be great it after you sent a text the message was automatically assigned to you so that we get notification of the reply.

We are able to get updates on work orders from our vendors faster. Since email is the new snail mail we are getting info we need to inform our owners and guests.

Learn more about Avochato

Learning about Avochato?

* We monitor all Avochato reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.