AWeber

AWeber

171 ratings
1889.110
Compare Request a Demo
Email marketing services that help small businesses automate email follow up and newsletter delivery for increased customer retention and higher sales.

AWeber Reviews (188 reviews)

• My favorite thing about AWeber is it's incredibly available support staff. When you have a question (and you will have questions), you can call and get it resolved in...Read More
    0 rvo lllvchbp83vq sj3l 8vrwrkh3oq josl1klxuxt05jnypaowpxizfkm 6i4ajp2onai2njf
    Matthew K.
    Administrator in Internet
  • I love the capabilities with AWeber. The email segmentation is awesome! You can send separate emails to different lists within your dashboard. It's definitely the best...Read More
    G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising
G2 Crowd User: Roy W.
Validated Review

Aweber has built our membership of club members and allowed us to educate our staff with email

What do you like best?

It is wonderful that Aweber allows us to have multiple email folders to contact different target markets. Naturally we use it for prospects and sales.

However, we even use one of the email folders to send educational email to our staff. Rather than give them a bunch of information that they may not read, we just set up a long series of emails that educates them one week at a time. We only had to write the material once and then every time we have a new employee we just start them on the first email and they get the rest automatically.

What do you dislike?

Previously we did not like the fact that we could not import any list of our clients, but only enter one or two email addresses at a time. Aweber was too strong on trying to avoid spam.

We agree with them on not importing a spam list but we had a list of people that knew us and who we had a relationship, but we still could not import their names and email addresses. Aweber has now changed that policy. All of us realize the importance of only sending email to those who want to hear from us. So spamming is not only out of favor it is a waste of time a resources.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is so cheap to have Aweber, just get it and use it. Make the messages a copy of what you have written to others.

Do not get fancy and try to make your email look like professional copy. Short is way better than long...

I mean really short, two to three sentences for sales contacts

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Our goal is to keep in contact with potential members to join our health clubs. Most of these folks end up joining our club right away and if they don't they still hear from me personally about joining. I set up email in Aweber by make a copy of email I was already sending to potential new members. So my email is on-going and very personal...

G2 Crowd User: Martin R.

Ease of Use and Immediate Support Keeps Me With AWeber

What do you like best?

Since I am sending an email blast each morning to financial trading clients, ease of use is imperative as I am under time constraints. I find the client customer service the most responsive of any service I have used...as if they are down the hall ready to help. This is HUGE. Since I am a "non-techie," I appreciate the ease of setting up contact lists, sending automatic follow-ups, and the tracking tools.

I also send out advertising blasts announcing free webinars using the many templates included with AWeber. For creative types you can find several different categories with photos you can amend or delete catching readers' attention.

What do you dislike?

Hard to dislike AWeber, but I would like the ability to have my financial chart link show up larger when the client clicks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For east of use and extremely professional (and patient) support, AWeber is an industry leader helping to streamline the email marketing, while at the same time, presenting a professional approach for your clients.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Through AWeber, I am providing easy to read daily morning financial brief commenting on fundamentals and technical analysis for traders. I have received benefits from AWeber being a sound and secure hassle-free communication platform. Each morning clients receive "Rooster Call" direct to their email accounts before market open.

G2 Crowd User: Danny B.

Brilliant

What do you like best?

I started using aweber based solely on word of mouth.

Colleagues of mine used it so I used it to & it makes a huge difference to my business.

I've never even felt the need to look elsewhere for a similar product - getting the information through from my website etc is simple, detailed & perfectly useful!

What do you dislike?

Dislikes aren't really an issue but since it seems to want me to put something I would say that sometimes, as an amateur or a beginner, I did find the process a little confusing. With the help desks being in America & being a person who prefers to talk to someone it was potentially expensive to get firsthand assistance!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

I'd always recommend this product to a colleague or friend!

It does absolutely everything I want!

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

The main benefit aweber has assisted me with is the generation of potential new customers.

I have the form on my marketing website & it helps give the people who look on it a "call to action".

Often taking the "choice" of coming to my class out of their hands & allowing me the control of contacting them myself.

Something I feel is vital to my success

G2 Crowd User: Paul B. T.

Love Them!

What do you like best?

AWeber has a great service that I have been using for years! I cannot imagine NOT using them in my marketing efforts. Their service is great as as the fine folks of AWeber!

I count on AWeber for their deliverability and getting the emails I send to the folks on my list. AWeber delivers on this task.

There are some instances with there are technical glitches that arise and the Customer Support team is great as helping me to resolve any issues that I have.

What do you dislike?

AWeber used to hold MeetUps, however, they discontinued these - I miss them and wish they would resume hosting these monthly events. These meetings were great to speak face to face with the employees of the company as well as other users of the their service. Even the president, Tom, would come in, mingle, and talk with people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very cost effective way to start with email marketing! There are others that are competitively priced, but I trust AWeber for the deliverability that I expect.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

AWeber's email services allow me to connect with my clients, my customers, and potential clients. This is my #1 marketing tool that helps me build a relationship with these people.

I can easily state that a large percentage of my earnings have come from my email marketing efforts.

G2 Crowd User: LC J.
Validated Review

Some issues but still the best out there!

What do you like best?

I've been blogging for 4 years and have used Aweber since the beginning. It was between Aweber and Mailchimp and two things ultimately swayed me in Aweber's direction. 1) I looked at all the other huge bloggers and online business people and many of them use Aweber. 2) The only edge that Mailchimp had was their free account up to 500 subscribers but the free account did not include an auto-responder sequence, something that was very important to me. So I chose Aweber and I'm glad I did!

What do you dislike?

Aweber makes it really hard to send newsletters from your cell phone. While I don't need to do this very often, occasionally, it's important that I can send a timely email to my list even when I'm not at my computer. Also, their email templates are somewhat outdated and hard to customize. However, I think they have been taking strides lately to address both of these issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The most frustrating thing about Aweber is that it's hard to use on mobile and templates can be annoying to use and update. But even with these challenges, Aweber is by far the best solution out there for the price. Plus, they are currently making an effort to improve and upgrade their product.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

As a blogger, I use Aweber to stay in touch with my subscribers, My favorite features are the autoresponder (I send a welcome email automatically to new subscribers), the scheduling feature, and the fact that Aweber works with almost every plugin, membership site, or Wordpress related software out there.

Response from Ashley Breen of AWeber

Hi LC,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We're glad you decided to go with AWeber. Being able to easily compose a message... Read full response

Learning about AWeber?

We can help you find the product that fits you best.

Chat with an Advisor

Tags

* We monitor all AWeber reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Need help? Talk to a human
Would you like to receive more information from AWeber?