AWeber

Email marketing services that help small businesses automate email follow up and newsletter delivery for increased customer retention and higher sales.

Work for AWeber?

Showing 325 AWeber reviews
AWeber review by <span>Ryan T.</span>
Ryan T.

Aweber is amazing

What do you like best?

The best part about using aweber is it's ease of use and ability to link with many other programs. They make it easy to keep track of your customers as well as automate a sequence of emails. I was able to get my investment in Aweber back within a couple months of using it. This may take more or less time depending on how big of a following your business has already.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to work with list segments sometimes. Trying to separate users from other users has to be done manually and then it can easily become confusing when you are naming the segments. Or specifically, when a user belongs to more than one segment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a blog or online website then you need to be using Aweber.

Aweber helps me keep in touch with my customers. It is a very easy way to get them to revisit my website, as well as keep my business in their minds.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AWeber
AWeber review by <span>Joshua H.</span>
Joshua H.

Awesome product!

What do you like best?

This product does exactly what it is supposed to do, when you need it done. We have it set up to send out brochures when a student is interested in our program and it works swimmingly!

What do you dislike?

The month to month cost can be really annoying at time. Wish there was a way to just pay for a yearly subscription. They do have a three month option, which is better than the first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product if you are looking to send out information to others. This will be a plugin that you can put into your website and will pop up either when visited or when they click on a specific link. This works really great when you are trying to send out brochures or pamphlets and have an email of the individual or group that contacted you for said information.

We are using this solution to send out brochures to potential students. This helps us by automating the process and making it easier for us to see how many students are going to our website. This allows us to know our possible inflow for the next few months, and possibly attract more students!

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

AWeber review by <span>Jeanine L.</span>
Jeanine L.

AWeber rocks my email marketing

What do you like best?

I love how easy AWeber is to use. The ready made templates are fantastic and make my emails look stunning and professional. It is incredibly easy to manage multiple lists, sign up forms, run campaigns, schedule broadcasts and track conversions.

What do you dislike?

There truly isn't anything that comes to mind about disliking AWeber. I enjoy the video tutorials, the chat feature and the blog with tips. There is no shortage of help and useful information to assist me with making the most of this platform.

Being able to capture potential clients via email signups is huge for my consulting business. The analytics that allow me to see what the open rate, click through rate and sales made from emails I send to my list are super helpful. In the past year, I have been able to fine tune what my list is most responsive to because of the detailed analytics. This is useful for anyone wanting to grow and maintain their email list.

AWeber review by <span>Gene S.</span>
Gene S.

The Email Marketers Email Marketing Tool

What do you like best?

The thing I like best is the customized sign up boxes you can create. Everyone offers the newsletter templates but the customized signups are key to integrating into sites. Plus, I love the javascript verisons so when a change is made on the form it automatically shows up on the website without having to add it again.

What do you dislike?

My main complaint is that I can not add borders around any of the drag and drop builder emails newsletters I create. These definitely need a border tool so we can put borders around the whole newsletter or even sections within the newsletter. Other email marketing tools I use have this feature so I know it can be done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For experienced email marketers. Maybe not the easiest interface but very powerful and reliable.

I not only use it for routine email communications but I use it with my Lead Pages landing page tool. That's another reason why Aweber is for serious email marketers --- it's API works with EVERYTHING. Aweber definitely plays nice with many other tools out there.

AWeber review by <span>Sergio B.</span>
Sergio B.

Aweber, the best email marketing tool

What do you like best?

It's a cloud application meaning you don't have to download anything, everything is setup within the site.

You can send pre-programmed campaigns, so-called follow up emails ( autoresponders), and you can also send random emails, also known as broadcasts.

Another thing I find very valuable in the tool is the email parser function, which allows you to integrate a certain list of Aweber with some other script that you use.

What do you dislike?

It can get pricey depending on how many subscribers you have on your lists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is as very reliable solution for everyone who is into email marketing. It has a free trial, so give it a try!

The automation and integration with third-party tools are a very good aspect that helped my business.

AWeber review by <span>Marica S.</span>
Marica S.

AWeber rocks my email marketing

What do you like best?

The best part about using aweber is it's relieve of use and ability to hyperlink numerous other programs. Earning it easy to maintain of your customers as well as automate a sequence of email messages. I was able to get my investment in Aweber back inside a few months of using it. This may take more or less time based about how big of the following your business has already.

What do you dislike?

The particular monthly cost can be really irritating at time. Want there was clearly a way to just spend on a yearly membership. They do have a three 30 days option, which is better than the very first

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is because very reliable answer for everybody who will be into e-mail marketing. This particular particular particular includes a free of price check, so attempt it out

Being able to capture prospective clients via email signups is huge for my consulting company. The particular analytics that will enable me personally in order to see what the particular open rate, click through rate plus sales produced from electronic mails We send in order to my listing are usually extremely helpful. Previously 12 months, I possess got already already been competent to great melody the real list is almost almost all responsive to because of the fact of the considerable analytics. This specific will certainly become well suited with regard to anybody attempting to create plus maintain their own own email listing.

Learning about AWeber?

* We monitor all AWeber reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.