Do you work for AWeber?

AWeber Reviews & Product Details

What is AWeber?

AWeber, headquartered in Chalfont, Pa., has helped more than 1 million businesses, entrepreneurs and bloggers increase sales and profits through its suite of web-based email marketing and automation tools and education. AWeber works with more than 450 partner software solutions, allowing AWeber to seamlessly integrate with the apps and services customers already leverage. AWeber’s signature customer solutions team has garnered multiple awards, including Stevie® Awards for Customer Service in 2018, 2017 and 2016. The privately held company was founded in 1998.

AWeber Screenshots

AWeber Profile Details

AWeber Profile Details

Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Central Khmer, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Fijian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Modern Greek (1453-), Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Panjabi, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Quechua, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Tibetan, Tonga (Tonga Islands), Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa
AWeber

AWeber Reviews

1-50 of 421 total AWeber reviews

AWeber Reviews

1-50 of 421 total AWeber reviews
AWeber review by Alexander L.
Especialista en ventas y marketing

"This is exactly what i was looking for!"

What do you like best?

I wanted a form of subscription that could be confirmed by email on the web page i'm creating and this is amazing, i got a lot more options than i expected, one of them is the option to schedule broadcast messages to your subscribers and you can even use templates on it to decorate according the colors of your website, you can also use integrations to gain subscribers from social media accounts or other platforms like Facebook, Wordpress or even Paypal; The email marketing performance is awesome! you can track how many people open your emails and what links they click, in that way you can do trial and error and you can do better advertising campaing by email, AWeber you made my life easier! Thank you so much for being that awesome!

What do you dislike?

At the custom parsers, i wish they had a bigger list that we can add because there are some pages that i can't add bacause the database is not big enought, also when i create sign up forms i can't upload images from my computer, but in general it is very good i use it very often becasue it's a pretty useful tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

give it a opportunity belive me it is a awesome tool!

Im not currently solving any kind of problem with AWeber, the biggest benefit is the marketing performance that is increasing every day! 20% of sales increased just this month

AWeber review by Jonathan B.
CTO

"Very good email platform that could use an improved API and visual tools"

What do you like best?

AWeber makes it easy to create separate newsletter lists and schedule emails and drip campaigns. The pricing is straightforward and they've recently started offering 24/7 support. Email deliverability has been pretty good in our experience.

What do you dislike?

Even though the support is 24/7, they still often take several hours to respond. The API documentation could be better. Although you're able to click on each subscriber in the UI and see which emails they've read, there doesn't seem to be any way to export this information or access it via an API. They offer a tool to help you create newsletter forms for your web site, but it's very outdated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check their prices compared to competitors, make sure it has the features you want

We have a large newsletter of people who have visited our web site and signed up for our free course. AWeber has been reliable in handling all of these subscribers and it's simple to edit the email campaign as needed.

AWeber review by Kati C.
Designated Associate Pastor
Religious Institutions

"Reliable Church Wide Communication"

What do you like best?

We use AWebber in our church to communicate with several separate lists. We are able to send quick simple messages for specific groups of people, as well as weekly updates with attractive graphics and formatting for our larger groups. We have also enjoyed the statistics for people's response to emails.

What do you dislike?

The service builds great email lists, but I wish there was a more powerful way to do registration for events through this software. Also, sometimes the formatting in the HTML emails are a little buggy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I enjoy using the formatting options to insert first names and make the bulk emails more personal, but I have found it is most effective when this is done sparingly in my profession. Different companies may set more options for inserting information, and the marketing capabilities open up a lot of opportunities.

Contact information for our church members and program participants are easily available and organized. The beautiful HTML emails provide an attractive way to keep our people connected and excited about upcoming events!

AWeber review by Ryan T.
Founder
Publishing

"Aweber is amazing"

What do you like best?

The best part about using aweber is it's ease of use and ability to link with many other programs. They make it easy to keep track of your customers as well as automate a sequence of emails. I was able to get my investment in Aweber back within a couple months of using it. This may take more or less time depending on how big of a following your business has already.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to work with list segments sometimes. Trying to separate users from other users has to be done manually and then it can easily become confusing when you are naming the segments. Or specifically, when a user belongs to more than one segment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a blog or online website then you need to be using Aweber.

Aweber helps me keep in touch with my customers. It is a very easy way to get them to revisit my website, as well as keep my business in their minds.

AWeber review by Deysi R.
Deysi

"Big Benefits"

What do you like best?

Using Aweber I have realized the great benefits that products and services provide me through email marketing, so I can archive more registration through the forms.

It is one of the best tools that gives you the option to automatically respond to all types of information from an online platform. You can make the emails delivered in sequence and messages, also send timetly and autoatic bulletins in a segentada form.

What do you dislike?

The only thing. I do not like is that if you want to import the emails from another side, the emails must accept the step to the new platform, by clicking on the confirmation link and in this process you can subsscribers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are going to create your list of subscribers from scratch. I recommend using AWeber without a doubt, because it is the most complete option has more options of templates and is easier to use.

I have solved the posibility of personalizing the forms of capturing emails, so that they adapt to the design of the web and to be able to sen emails automatically and in large quantities very fast.

AWeber review by Jose u.
Gerente de operaciones

"The best option for marketing entrepreneurs"

What do you like best?

I like that this copany has a great reputation and offers us an email marketing service.

It gives you the ability to manage a contact list you have a company and thus grow your business, this is a great option. It is very useful for my virtual store, because it has an easy integration with the electronic commerce services. It also gives me a choice of 700 email templates.

What do you dislike?

It could be a little cheaper, since there are more economical options in the market

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is highly recommended according to studies more than 43,000 thousand people around the world rely on Awebber. With confidence you can transmityour messages and give your goods and services.

It has helped me with its ease of use. I do not have much experience with email Marketing and Aweber has ease of use. I send many emails at the same time, because it has an excellent iport functionality. You can iport a wide range of file types and add email addresses in many ways.

AWeber review by Laurie S.
Sole Proprietor
(Myself Only)

"A Mixed Review of Aweber"

What do you like best?

Aweber has a very responsive and knowledgeable support staff. I knew little about email marketing when I was referred to Aweber. I had many questions, made my share of mistakes early on with importing my list, and integrating Aweber with other software tools was a challenge for me. I was always able to get help from support which made sense to me, being a new marketer, with respect and patience.

Also, I found the educational section in most cases to be descriptive and thorough, but I do learn best with videos, which Aweber doesn't have as part of their training section

What do you dislike?

After I had been using Aweber for several months I started promoting an offer for a different program and set up the autoresponder with a series of emails. But when I imported my subscriber list they were denied. I contacted support and was told in a vague way only that they did not allow this program to use them anymore. It was a well known, respected promotion and I was not given any more information. But because of this I left Aweber to used a different autoresponder. It is obviously to their discretion as to who they choose to accept, but in such a case knowing this beforehand would've saved me the time of setting up a campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I suggest that before setting up a campaign, which is time consuming, ensure the offer you are promoting is accepted by Aweber.

Aweber provides a reliable service for sending out mass emails which were delivered to inboxes. Reliability is a huge issue with some autoresponders and this was one are I didn't stresss over.

AWeber review by Jason P.
Owner

"Pretty great depending on your budget"

What do you like best?

Unlimited emails allow you to stay consistent with customers.

Implementing Aweber on most CMS is extremely easy as it's been around for awhile and is compatible with just about everything these days.

Support is par none and I've always received prompt responses to any questions or concerns I may have had at the time allowing me to continue working with little to no hang up time.

I've never had a problem with things like deliverability or bounces.

What do you dislike?

It's expensive for longer lists. The prices are monthly and based on customer list length.

If you have a large list(s) this can become quite the overhead cost per month. This may be a personal gripe as the value you get out of email marketing can pay for itself multiple times over but as a business owner monthly expenses are something I focus on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Depending on your scale and budget it is a great option that's affordable and reliable. It allows you to do as many split tests as you want as there's unlimited emails included no matter the tier you pay for.

I use this while working as a consultant for others with online business. I usually recommend it to those just starting to gain several hundred people to their email list. In part due to it's ease of use, functionality, overall compatibility, and affordability for smaller lists where volume of emails is important. In conclusion It can be a great alternative to others if you have a smaller list that requires daily emails.

AWeber review by User in Telecommunications

"They are the Best for Me"

What do you like best?

I have been doing email marketing for the past years and I want to say Aweber is the best and I will recommend it to any friend looking to start email marketing, I basically use their Autoresponders to follow up with my subscribers and actually turn them to buyers later on.

I also like the fact that its super easy to setup, and offers a 30 day trial, so cool or is it 14 days trial? Can't remember really but its good value for money

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't really like about Aweber is the way they charge, they need to reduce the pricing.

I can't be paying $19 per month for just 500 subscribers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I won't hide the truth from you, I have tried lots of other email marketing softwares, aweber still prove to be the bets for me.

Well, many stuffs.

I sell my courses and so I create some autoresponder series to follow up with whoever signs up to my freebie.

After a while, they receive some emails coaching them and finally they buy my course.

So awesome

AWeber review by Haley F.
President & CEO

"Email Marketing on Steroids"

What do you like best?

What I like best about AWeber is the ability to navigate their dashboard and find exactly which campaign I need. It is also very easy to create email marketing campaigns as it walks you through the process from start to finish.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about AWeber is it is confusing for someone that does't know email marketing. It is only easy if you are used to this kind of software. Setting up your first campaign is not easy, so this can be a challenge with the aweber software

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is one of the best platforms out there, it is hard to recommend a email marketing platform though as it is based on individual needs. This one, however meets a large array of needs.

What business problems are you solving with AWeber? What benefits have you realized?

Well to answer this would take a while, but the bottom line is it helps increase our sales through email marketing campaigns, it also lets me know who opened an email, who clicked on a link inside the email and how long they stayed online.

AWeber review by SEO C.
Content Writer
Internet

"My favorite tool to deliver Mail-Marketing as fast as internet can!!"

What do you like best?

Integrations with other applications in automatic mode is my favorite thing of aweber, it saved a lot of time to my work-group, very good API´s and easy code to be integrated.

Aweber offers a wide variety of solutions to intrigue other applications, whether marketing or sales. With more than 400 options available to connect the platform to cloud software like Wordpress or Wix; Very useful tools that I use daily as Instapage or Salesforce.

Many of these options include Widgets that make it easier for me every day with Aweber, in some cases just adding code to the website, it can be used.

The responsive thing is a very important factor to any strategy and Aweber can give you a lot of that

What do you dislike?

* Price, there are cheaper options

* Poor templates

* We need add more segments but aweber don`t let us do it

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good way to start Mail Marketing and know it all about automation, but there are cheaper options unless you have a VERY GOOD strategy to speed up your ROI

E-mail marketing, very good platform, we sent a thausand of mail marketing post to our visitors and we got an outstanding results on many proyects as blogs, offering Amazon products (we get convertions) and CPA campaings.

AWeber review by Fatima D.

"Herramienta de marketing"

What do you like best?

Las plantillas de formularios que te proporcionan por defecto para crear correos facilitan el marketing sin la necesidad de tener conocimientos de programación para estas. Permite una automatización de publicidad eficaz y rápida que pueden hacer tus ventas más eficientes. En general es muy fácil de usar, permite llegar a un gran número de personas en un momento.

What do you dislike?

El programa podría general por defecto algún tipo de tutorial para aprender a usar AWeber en profundidad, para conocer su máximo potencial. En general, lleva algo de tiempo controlar el programa, la interfaz gráfica de usuario está un poco anticuada y podría mejorarse.

No es del todo fácil ni intuitivo configurar la automatización de correos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buena herramienta de marketing online por correos, una buena opción de las tantas que existen en el mercado.

Los servicios que ofrece el programa permiten conectar con tus clientes envíando información y publicidad actualizada a un gran número de personas.

AWeber review by Joshua H.
Lab and Technology Coordinator
Higher Education

"Awesome product!"

What do you like best?

This product does exactly what it is supposed to do, when you need it done. We have it set up to send out brochures when a student is interested in our program and it works swimmingly!

What do you dislike?

The month to month cost can be really annoying at time. Wish there was a way to just pay for a yearly subscription. They do have a three month option, which is better than the first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product if you are looking to send out information to others. This will be a plugin that you can put into your website and will pop up either when visited or when they click on a specific link. This works really great when you are trying to send out brochures or pamphlets and have an email of the individual or group that contacted you for said information.

We are using this solution to send out brochures to potential students. This helps us by automating the process and making it easier for us to see how many students are going to our website. This allows us to know our possible inflow for the next few months, and possibly attract more students!

AWeber review by Jeanine L.
Management Consulting

"AWeber rocks my email marketing"

What do you like best?

I love how easy AWeber is to use. The ready made templates are fantastic and make my emails look stunning and professional. It is incredibly easy to manage multiple lists, sign up forms, run campaigns, schedule broadcasts and track conversions.

What do you dislike?

There truly isn't anything that comes to mind about disliking AWeber. I enjoy the video tutorials, the chat feature and the blog with tips. There is no shortage of help and useful information to assist me with making the most of this platform.

Being able to capture potential clients via email signups is huge for my consulting business. The analytics that allow me to see what the open rate, click through rate and sales made from emails I send to my list are super helpful. In the past year, I have been able to fine tune what my list is most responsive to because of the detailed analytics. This is useful for anyone wanting to grow and maintain their email list.

AWeber review by Gene S.
Internet Marketing Consultant

"The Email Marketers Email Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best is the customized sign up boxes you can create. Everyone offers the newsletter templates but the customized signups are key to integrating into sites. Plus, I love the javascript verisons so when a change is made on the form it automatically shows up on the website without having to add it again.

What do you dislike?

My main complaint is that I can not add borders around any of the drag and drop builder emails newsletters I create. These definitely need a border tool so we can put borders around the whole newsletter or even sections within the newsletter. Other email marketing tools I use have this feature so I know it can be done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For experienced email marketers. Maybe not the easiest interface but very powerful and reliable.

I not only use it for routine email communications but I use it with my Lead Pages landing page tool. That's another reason why Aweber is for serious email marketers --- it's API works with EVERYTHING. Aweber definitely plays nice with many other tools out there.

AWeber review by Linda S.
Graphic Designer
Wireless

"AWeber make my email marketing work"

What do you like best?

The greatest component about making utilization of aweber will certainly certainly be this may alleviate connected along with acquire take good point about inside inclusion capacity in order to hyperlink several additional applications. Generating this the easy job to be able to sustain related together with your really private clients along together with cope with the particular particular sequence connected along with email advertising and sales communications. We in truth is likely to end up becoming at a place to acquire the costs within Aweber returning again within the handful of the particular little while connected with applying this particular. This specific might believe concerning more as well as perhaps a excellent offer much much less period focused about how precisely exactly accurately specifically exactly especially specifically exactly massive through the specific subsequent your business offers.

What do you dislike?

The specific month-to-month price can closing up being within fact irritating via time period. Would like right this second there is certainly plainly a technique in purchase in order to spend each time a yearly balances. They have got got the a few four weeks option, which usually often is much better within comparison to the particular very first

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is usually given that will very reliable solution for anybody which will else or even otherwise will certainly oftimes finish up becoming straight directly inside to e-mail advertising plus marketing. This particular specific specific particular particular features the particular completely free associated with cost examine, as a result provide it the attempt

Obtaining able to finish up being able to catch potential customers simply by means of e-mail signups is heading to be massive for the specific talking with company. The particular particular particular analytics that might may let me individually individually to get capable to observe accurately what the particular open up price, simply click on by means of price within add-on earnings created by means of electronic mails Just regarding all linked along with almost all associated with all of all of us submit purchase within order in buy towards the list generally are often extremely helpful. Previously 12 a number associated with times, I obtain benefit for obtained at present currently already presently recently been qualified in order to excellent tune the particular accurate register may be practically just about all of the the particular reactive to end up being able to therefore connected with in path of the particular reality from your particular specific substantial analytics. This particular particular specific specific specific will, no doubt certainly become properly ideal is accessible within buy within purchase to anyone looking along along along with regard to within order to produce additionally preserve their very own special extremely individual person email list.

AWeber review by Nicole C.
SAP Marketing Manager

"Easy to learn, and easy to use"

What do you like best?

This system is very intuitive & user-friendly. You don't have to have any experience to use this. They even provide (nearly) full analytics on the emails you send out.

What do you dislike?

The only snag I kept hitting with this service was the email blast list cleanup...Aweber would let me know that there was an invalid email in my list, but couldn't tell me which one due to privacy concerns. So then I couldn't send out an email to that list because of this tiny problem. It took a long time to sift through and fix it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend using this service. I tried out quite a few other services, and I couldn't find the same experience, especially the analytics that Aweber provides, anywhere else.

Aweber helps us stay on top of our email marketing pretty efficiently. With the analytics they provide, we can pinpoint what works and what doesn't, so we're able to keep making our emails more and more effective.

AWeber review by Sergio B.
Proprietário

"Aweber, the best email marketing tool"

What do you like best?

It's a cloud application meaning you don't have to download anything, everything is setup within the site.

You can send pre-programmed campaigns, so-called follow up emails ( autoresponders), and you can also send random emails, also known as broadcasts.

Another thing I find very valuable in the tool is the email parser function, which allows you to integrate a certain list of Aweber with some other script that you use.

What do you dislike?

It can get pricey depending on how many subscribers you have on your lists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is as very reliable solution for everyone who is into email marketing. It has a free trial, so give it a try!

The automation and integration with third-party tools are a very good aspect that helped my business.

AWeber review by Marica S.
Sales Associate

"AWeber rocks my email marketing"

What do you like best?

The best part about using aweber is it's relieve of use and ability to hyperlink numerous other programs. Earning it easy to maintain of your customers as well as automate a sequence of email messages. I was able to get my investment in Aweber back inside a few months of using it. This may take more or less time based about how big of the following your business has already.

What do you dislike?

The particular monthly cost can be really irritating at time. Want there was clearly a way to just spend on a yearly membership. They do have a three 30 days option, which is better than the very first

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is because very reliable answer for everybody who will be into e-mail marketing. This particular particular particular includes a free of price check, so attempt it out

Being able to capture prospective clients via email signups is huge for my consulting company. The particular analytics that will enable me personally in order to see what the particular open rate, click through rate plus sales produced from electronic mails We send in order to my listing are usually extremely helpful. Previously 12 months, I possess got already already been competent to great melody the real list is almost almost all responsive to because of the fact of the considerable analytics. This specific will certainly become well suited with regard to anybody attempting to create plus maintain their own own email listing.

AWeber review by Amber S.
Marketing Assistant

"Not the Most Sophisticated"

What do you like best?

The auto-save feature. When one is working on an email, Aweber saves progress every minute (and with each action) so it makes it easy to view email version history, and also not worry about losing progress. It's also nice because this feature is comparable to an "undo" or "redo" button.

What do you dislike?

This email automation platform is not the most advanced, there are others that are more sophisticated and produce a much higher email quality. This email platform changes the resolution of images, Also, adding blocks (for images and text, etc) isn't very flexible as far as the layout design goes. It is also difficult to customize the blocks (borders, sizing, etc). Finally, though Aweber will auto-save your progress, it does not save previously used fonts/colors, so each time you exit then go back into an email, you have to go through the customizing part to add to an existing email. The overall creative and styling process is terribly outdated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an email automation software that is more sophisticated, I recommend shopping around. This is a very basic email platform that doesn't have the same "bells & whistles" that other email automation software platforms offers. The creative styling and layout of the email platform isn't very modernized.

Aweber has been used to send out information about upcoming sales/promos. That's very helpful marketing and it's simple to read the stats on emails (when customers open the email, time of day to send, unsubscribes, subscriber sign up and so on). It's an easy platform that saves previous templates and stores drafts for future use.

AWeber review by James H.
Customer Care Specialist
Entertainment

"Simple easy way to keep clients informed"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and has a lot of great options when it comes to follow up correspondence.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes formatting (Spacing more specifically) will be off no matter how you try to format your e-mails during the build step.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hold back when it comes to asking customer service for help. Extremely friendly and willing to work one on one with you to make sure that they are doing everything they can to make your experience an easy one. They also seem open to suggestions in case you have an idea you would like to run by them.

Being able to reach out to our clients on a frequent basis to let them know we are there. Updating our clients on all the newest news happenings.

AWeber review by Lauren G.
Personal Chef / Event Producer
Events Services

"Competitive pricing for a common marketing tool "

What do you like best?

Many formatting options! You can create many different styles of email blasts, newsletterts, etc. you can also import your own subscriber list or insert it yourself. It is nice to have an option with that.

What do you dislike?

although there are a ton of formatting options, not all of them are modern and appealing. It may be hard to customize (you’re onky allowed a set amount of fonts) unless you’re adept at coding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the automated email blasts! You can schedule and set emails to be sent out automatically. It takes work on the front end but simplifies things a lot for the rest of the duration.

I can create a newsletter, upload a subscriber list and blast out a newsletter in minutes. It truly helps me keep in contact easily with my partners.

AWeber review by Vulcan W.

"Basic email marketing"

What do you like best?

This is an easy to use platform that aims to introduce businesses to email marketing. It's not complex, and it has enough features to keep small and medium sized businesses busy with the features

What do you dislike?

It's basis. They offer limited user segmentation, which means you have to build advanced user segments outside the platform and then import users based on specialized segments. It's not a terrible thing if you already have a process for user segmentation

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate your requirements before purchase. Any software has benefits and limitations, and you should be aware of them before making any purchase decision. I found the platform to be reliable and easy to use. There is no steep learning curve if you are already experienced with marketing and marketing systems.

They do email marketing. It's used for building lists of potential customers for advertising purposes. I find the easy platform means lower level employees can use the system without advanced training

AWeber review by Moses S.
Legal intern.

"Affordable and perfect for the growing business."

What do you like best?

I like how fair Aweber is priced,especially when compared with email marketing tools with similar quality.I like the integration possibilities which our use of Aweber has opened up for my organization ,in terms of the number of other tools,which we are able to integrate Aweber with and improve our sales and marketing process. Also of key importance is how intuitive I find this program ,as it has an easy to use and understand user interface,which is a key part of what I seek from any software product I use

What do you dislike?

I don’t get as many free email templates as I get on Mailchimp.Also,the templates provided are not modern email templates and very difficult to customize,without a good background in coding.

I use Aweber for our weekly email campaign solution.

AWeber review by User

"Straight forward software once you get the hang of it"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to see the stats on my campaigns and subscribers. They are compatible with most other softwares out there. The phone app is pretty handy, too.

What do you dislike?

I REALLY wish they would improve the place where you compose the emails. I know that MAJOR email marketers have requested they change it / made suggestions but they do nothing. It should be easy to cut and paste text written in another document and keep the formatting but it's not. I constantly have to go through my emails and do hard returns on each line to get the spacing correct. If you want to have a big margin on the side of your text (meaning about a 3 inch text area), it should be easy to do that. Overall, composing an email in there should be easier. I stick with them because it's an even bigger hassle to switch to someone else. How hard is it really to fix these things?

Also... the opt-in forms / boxes they provide look pretty dated. Seems to me those could be improved quite a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After you've learned the system you'll be fine. It shouldn't take long to figure it out. Also, their phone support is good - they'll take care of you until you're satisfied.

The problem of making more sales is pretty much on me. Grateful that I can send emails via Aweber. VERY glad that they have added the tagging feature. Excited to start using that in my campaigns.

AWeber review by Anne T.
Internet & Small Business Mentor

"Excellent E-Mail Platform"

What do you like best?

I love everything about Aweber. Customer Service and ease of use is perhaps the best part about the platform. I have been a customer for many years and will continue to do so! . I highly recommend Aweber in order to collect leads and build a broader audience.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike about Aweber. The setup is a bit complicated but that is to be expected with any new software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Aweber has been an extremely helpful e-mail marketing system. I am able to collect leads all over the web with a simple sign up form created directly on the site. I have an e-mail template within the system enabling me to personalize my e-mails and make them very professional looking. I highly recommend Aweber in order to collect leads and build a broader audience.

I have been able to build healthy relationships with my readers and customers with ease. I have been able to collect leads, and e-mail all of them with a simple click.

AWeber review by KEHINDE A.
Freelance Web Designer

"Email Marketing Company to Start with"

What do you like best?

Aweber is an awesome company, they provide high quality email services and follow up and their customers. They sends training on email marketing and most importantly their inbox rate is very nice.

What do you dislike?

It's costly and either you use it or you don't you have to pay every month for the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Aweber is good if you need high quality email marketing tools for your marking campaign. if you are looking to build fresh email list from cold traffic, Aweber is your best shot.

They provides double optin option and you can customize your Confirmation headline. Their customer support is awesome. Give them a try.

Email list building and Optin form creation.

AWeber review by Nickolas S.
Director of IT
Printing

"AWeber allows headroom for creativity "

What do you like best?

When comparing AWeber to something like mailchimp the main advantage for my staff was flexibility in terms of creativity. You weren’t locked down with simple themes and a wysiwyg interface meant other team members could get involved.

What do you dislike?

Bounced or bogus emails hurt us! While we had permission and a disclaimer when customers signed up for our email companions, bogus emails and complaints still negatively impacted our account at first!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! The only issue we’ve had is that the spam filter built in is strong and any bounces or bogus complaints you may get will hurt you! Just make sure your customers/clients know they are signing up!

WYSIWYG builder for non savvy employees, meaning any department can hop on and throw together a great looking eblast! Branding was less evident than mailchimp as well, which is a plus, why cheapen a paid service?

AWeber review by User in Sporting Goods

"Basic Email Service for eBlasts"

What do you like best?

List management. It's easy to upload lists and add new subscribers. It is easy to clean up the lists as well. It serves well if you're looking a way to send out simple emails for a large list. It's also nice to be able to switch between multiple lists to see only the emails that have been sent to a certain list. In other platforms, this has been an issue.

What do you dislike?

I've used quite a few other email platforms for mass emails and I have found that AWeber doesn't offer as much customization with creating emails. I like to create my own format for emails, and it's a little more difficult in AWeber than some other platforms. It's more of a basic service. I also am not impressed with the home page for the sole reason of not having the key things that I like to see when I first get to a landing page. This is more of a personal preference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a simple service, then check AWeber out. It's competitively priced compared to other platforms. If you're looking for something with more customization, I would suggest trying something else.

We need a way to email out newsletters and promotions to large lists of clients. We use AWeber as an alternative to our company email platform to send out image-driven emails. Because we are an online retail based company, we have benefited greatly from the ability to send out an email that looks good to a large group in one click of a button.

"It does the job"

What do you like best?

I personally like that there's many features to customize your messages that you send out to your email list. Other softwares similar to AWeber didn't have as many features like this as AWeber does.

What do you dislike?

I'm aware that this is a common practice for softwares similar to AWeber, but I personally don't like the tiered pricing. To me, it feels misleading when it comes to the price because say I had 1000 email subscribers, but then a month later I have 5000, I'll be charged more than the month before. Personally, I don't like that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the price, since it's not the cheapest in the world.

AWeber allows me to reach my audience easily all in one software program.

AWeber review by Christian K.
Social Business Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"Great customer service with high deliverability"

What do you like best?

AWeber offers high deliverability and exceptional customer support. Anytime we've had an issue or question, they've been quick to offer support and even send resources with instructions.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the screens can take a long time to load. Also, the process for creating different lists requires a long list of requirements. Wish there was a duplicate feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an affordable email marketing service that offers solid deliverability and great customer service, consider AWeber.

We've realized the importance of creating auto responders to continue educating our list of subscribers. While it's great to add people to a list, you have to keep in contact with them so that you stay top-of-mind, with relevant content.

AWeber review by Greg D.
Owner

"Aweber is an excellent affordable start to email marketing."

What do you like best?

Aweber sets up fast and connects to just about anything. It integrates seamlessly with Wordpress to provide high quality opt-in forms for your Wordpress website.

What do you dislike?

Aweber is great for opt-ins using a standard form and for sending group emails. However, it has no pop-up or modal-style opt-ins and it doesn't host or create landing pages. For this reason, you'll need to combine it with a tool like LeadPages to do any kind of client work where you don't have access to the back end of the client's website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Aweber seems to be working to add more functionality and become more of an automation platform rather than just an email and mailing list service. I used Aweber for nearly a decade and I still think that it's a sold solution. I would recommend it over ContstantContact or MailChimp. The platform is solid and reliable, that's huge in the marketing world.

I switched from Aweber to an all-in-one automation platform that contains a CRM, Email Automation, Landsing Pages, Sales Management, and more, because my company grew and my clients needed more functionality than Aweber could supply. They are a great company and if you are just getting into email marketing and automation, they are a very affordable start.

**A couple of things to consider are that they do not have a reseller program. If you want to use it for multiple clients, you'll need to run everything out of your account and separate it by lists. Also their mobile app isn't much help. You'll be running everything through the web interface. Finally, you should have a working knowledge of html coding if you're going to use it. You don't have to code to use it, but if you want to tweak the look and feel of it like a designer, you'll need to code to dial in what you want.

With Aweber, I was able to collect opt-ins through traditional forms in widgets and send things like email newsletters. Aweber will also connect to your blog or website to automatically send a notification to your mailing list when you post a new article.

AWeber review by Andrew G.
Founder

"Simple to Use and Efficient Newsletter Software"

What do you like best?

How quick and easy it is to setup powerful email campaigns. I have created 2 accounts for myself and 3 accounts for clients.

What do you dislike?

An addon feature to purchase email lists would be helpful. The most daunting part about starting a newsletter is not having subscribers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Aweber is a great newsletter tool for small to medium sized businesses that would like to create an email list. Opted-in email lists can be a great way to keep in touch with business associates or generate repeat business. Aweber makes the design and setup easy

Keeping in contact with your email subscribers is efficiently managed. The benefits are that aweber saves time with the design and distribution of emails.

AWeber review by Tom P.
Independent B2B Digital Marketing Consultant

"One of the Best, Despite a Few Quirks"

What do you like best?

AWeber goes beyond the standard features one would expect from any email marketing service adding advanced capabilities like tagging list members for special email messages. List management and message creation are strong if a bit quirky.

What do you dislike?

It has a few usability issues which detract unnecessarily from an otherwise great product. For example, it's unnecessarily difficult to change the list assigned to a message. Images have to be added to messages using a URL rather than a simple upload. And there's no delay once the "send" button is hit, so it's impossible to "unsend" any messages with mistakes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a powerful tool but also easy to make mistakes. Definitely include this on your short list based on its value and broad functionality, but if you go with this, be sure to double-check every setting before hitting "send."

AWeber makes it easy to build multiple opt-in list from different sources and send personalized targeted emails. It's great for moving prospective buyers along through the sales cycle.

AWeber review by User

"The best auto responder for online business"

What do you like best?

This platform is the most unsatisfied online autoresponder for businesses since it is the most complete and easiest to use. I have used this platform and I have verified that if you can create a direct contact with the buyers. For this reason I recommend this platform. This platform sends emails automatically avoiding that we are all day on a computer, this tool allows you to configure personalized messages. It allows creating and programming mailings. With this platform, it prevents emails from reaching the span or spam folder of users.

The platform has the ability to create subscription forms that can be used in any of the web pages of your business.

What do you dislike?

Actually since I use this platform I have not had problems with it, so there are no reasons not to use it because it is a very complete and easy to use platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it since it is a very complete and easy to use platform, which allows you to always be in touch with customers when it comes to notifying something new in your business.

The drawbacks that I have avoided with this platform is that I do not have to `spend all day in the office answering emails.

This platform allows the unlimited sending of daily mails.

AWeber review by Mark A.
Web Copywriter

"A useful platform but more flexibility would help"

What do you like best?

The fact that you can integrate forms and segment lists easily is probably the best feature.

What do you dislike?

AWeber is a good email platform, but in my experience it is not quite as flexible in terms of design and templates as some other direct email platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The pricing, in terms of the charges in relation to how many email addresses you have stored, could be more transparent.

Being able to create segments quickly and easily, and then tailor emails to suit these segments is very helpful.

AWeber review by Judy C.
Business Owner

"This is my first AutoResponder experience, I love it"

What do you like best?

The ability to integrate with other sites.

What do you dislike?

I do not know yet. Ask me in a year. At the current time, I simply do not have enough experience to be able to say how I would improve it. So far I think it is pretty wonderful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't know what you are doing yet, pay attention to your coach.

Being able to integrate with other sites to create an automatic system that really elliminates a lot of mistakes in keeping the mailing in a proper order.

AWeber review by Sydney G.
Director of Marketing

"A great way to organize your contacts and automate your emails!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to organize my contacts by lists and send them broadcast emails + automated emails through campaign. We use AWeber to capture leads and take them through a campaign that delivers valuable content. The email builder is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I do feel like the campaign builder could be more robust, but it has everything you need to build a very simple campaign.

Lead organization, automated emails, lead nurturing, etc!

AWeber review by Kimberly L.