AWeber

Email marketing services that help small businesses automate email follow up and newsletter delivery for increased customer retention and higher sales.

Work for AWeber?

Learning about AWeber?

AWeber Reviews

Showing 375 AWeber reviews
AWeber review by Alexander L.
Alexander L.

"This is exactly what i was looking for!"

What do you like best?

I wanted a form of subscription that could be confirmed by email on the web page i'm creating and this is amazing, i got a lot more options than i expected, one of them is the option to schedule broadcast messages to your subscribers and you can even use templates on it to decorate according the colors of your website, you can also use integrations to gain subscribers from social media accounts or other platforms like Facebook, Wordpress or even Paypal; The email marketing performance is awesome! you can track how many people open your emails and what links they click, in that way you can do trial and error and you can do better advertising campaing by email, AWeber you made my life easier! Thank you so much for being that awesome!

What do you dislike?

At the custom parsers, i wish they had a bigger list that we can add because there are some pages that i can't add bacause the database is not big enought, also when i create sign up forms i can't upload images from my computer, but in general it is very good i use it very often becasue it's a pretty useful tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

give it a opportunity belive me it is a awesome tool!

Im not currently solving any kind of problem with AWeber, the biggest benefit is the marketing performance that is increasing every day! 20% of sales increased just this month

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AWeber
AWeber review by Jonathan B.
Jonathan B.

"Very good email platform that could use an improved API and visual tools"

What do you like best?

AWeber makes it easy to create separate newsletter lists and schedule emails and drip campaigns. The pricing is straightforward and they've recently started offering 24/7 support. Email deliverability has been pretty good in our experience.

What do you dislike?

Even though the support is 24/7, they still often take several hours to respond. The API documentation could be better. Although you're able to click on each subscriber in the UI and see which emails they've read, there doesn't seem to be any way to export this information or access it via an API. They offer a tool to help you create newsletter forms for your web site, but it's very outdated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check their prices compared to competitors, make sure it has the features you want

We have a large newsletter of people who have visited our web site and signed up for our free course. AWeber has been reliable in handling all of these subscribers and it's simple to edit the email campaign as needed.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

AWeber review by Kati C.
Kati C.

"Reliable Church Wide Communication"

What do you like best?

We use AWebber in our church to communicate with several separate lists. We are able to send quick simple messages for specific groups of people, as well as weekly updates with attractive graphics and formatting for our larger groups. We have also enjoyed the statistics for people's response to emails.

What do you dislike?

The service builds great email lists, but I wish there was a more powerful way to do registration for events through this software. Also, sometimes the formatting in the HTML emails are a little buggy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I enjoy using the formatting options to insert first names and make the bulk emails more personal, but I have found it is most effective when this is done sparingly in my profession. Different companies may set more options for inserting information, and the marketing capabilities open up a lot of opportunities.

Contact information for our church members and program participants are easily available and organized. The beautiful HTML emails provide an attractive way to keep our people connected and excited about upcoming events!

AWeber review by Ryan T.
Ryan T.

"Aweber is amazing"

What do you like best?

The best part about using aweber is it's ease of use and ability to link with many other programs. They make it easy to keep track of your customers as well as automate a sequence of emails. I was able to get my investment in Aweber back within a couple months of using it. This may take more or less time depending on how big of a following your business has already.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to work with list segments sometimes. Trying to separate users from other users has to be done manually and then it can easily become confusing when you are naming the segments. Or specifically, when a user belongs to more than one segment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a blog or online website then you need to be using Aweber.

Aweber helps me keep in touch with my customers. It is a very easy way to get them to revisit my website, as well as keep my business in their minds.

AWeber review by Haley F.
Haley F.

"Email Marketing on Steroids"

What do you like best?

What I like best about AWeber is the ability to navigate their dashboard and find exactly which campaign I need. It is also very easy to create email marketing campaigns as it walks you through the process from start to finish.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about AWeber is it is confusing for someone that does't know email marketing. It is only easy if you are used to this kind of software. Setting up your first campaign is not easy, so this can be a challenge with the aweber software

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is one of the best platforms out there, it is hard to recommend a email marketing platform though as it is based on individual needs. This one, however meets a large array of needs.

What business problems are you solving with AWeber? What benefits have you realized?

Well to answer this would take a while, but the bottom line is it helps increase our sales through email marketing campaigns, it also lets me know who opened an email, who clicked on a link inside the email and how long they stayed online.

AWeber review by Carlos L.
Carlos L.

"My favorite tool to deliver Mail-Marketing as fast as internet can!!"

What do you like best?

Integrations with other applications in automatic mode is my favorite thing of aweber, it saved a lot of time to my work-group, very good API´s and easy code to be integrated.

Aweber offers a wide variety of solutions to intrigue other applications, whether marketing or sales. With more than 400 options available to connect the platform to cloud software like Wordpress or Wix; Very useful tools that I use daily as Instapage or Salesforce.

Many of these options include Widgets that make it easier for me every day with Aweber, in some cases just adding code to the website, it can be used.

The responsive thing is a very important factor to any strategy and Aweber can give you a lot of that

What do you dislike?

* Price, there are cheaper options

* Poor templates

* We need add more segments but aweber don`t let us do it

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good way to start Mail Marketing and know it all about automation, but there are cheaper options unless you have a VERY GOOD strategy to speed up your ROI

E-mail marketing, very good platform, we sent a thausand of mail marketing post to our visitors and we got an outstanding results on many proyects as blogs, offering Amazon products (we get convertions) and CPA campaings.

AWeber review by Ionut I.
Ionut I.

"Outstanding email platform that could use an improved API and noticeable gear"

What do you like best?

AWeber may make it a simple task to produce separate newsletter entries and schedule e-mail messages and get strategies. The prices is normally straightforward plus they are however to recently began providing 24/7 assistance. E-mail deliverability offers already been excellent in the encounter.

What do you dislike?

Even though assistance will be 24/7, they will still often consider several hours to reply. The API documents could be much better. Although you're capable to click upon each subscriber within the UI plus see which email messages they've read, right now there doesn't seem to be to become any way in order to export this details or can get on through an API. They will give a tool in order to help you generate newsletter forms regarding your website, yet it's very obsolete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check their own prices compared to competitors, ensure it has the features you want

We have a sizable newsletter of folks who else have visited the internet site and agreed upon up for the free course. AWeber has been reliable in handling all of these subscribers and it is simple to edit the email campaign because needed.

AWeber review by Fatima D.
Fatima D.

"Herramienta de marketing"

What do you like best?

Las plantillas de formularios que te proporcionan por defecto para crear correos facilitan el marketing sin la necesidad de tener conocimientos de programación para estas. Permite una automatización de publicidad eficaz y rápida que pueden hacer tus ventas más eficientes. En general es muy fácil de usar, permite llegar a un gran número de personas en un momento.

What do you dislike?

El programa podría general por defecto algún tipo de tutorial para aprender a usar AWeber en profundidad, para conocer su máximo potencial. En general, lleva algo de tiempo controlar el programa, la interfaz gráfica de usuario está un poco anticuada y podría mejorarse.

No es del todo fácil ni intuitivo configurar la automatización de correos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buena herramienta de marketing online por correos, una buena opción de las tantas que existen en el mercado.

Los servicios que ofrece el programa permiten conectar con tus clientes envíando información y publicidad actualizada a un gran número de personas.

AWeber review by Joshua H.
Joshua H.

"Awesome product!"

What do you like best?

This product does exactly what it is supposed to do, when you need it done. We have it set up to send out brochures when a student is interested in our program and it works swimmingly!

What do you dislike?

The month to month cost can be really annoying at time. Wish there was a way to just pay for a yearly subscription. They do have a three month option, which is better than the first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product if you are looking to send out information to others. This will be a plugin that you can put into your website and will pop up either when visited or when they click on a specific link. This works really great when you are trying to send out brochures or pamphlets and have an email of the individual or group that contacted you for said information.

We are using this solution to send out brochures to potential students. This helps us by automating the process and making it easier for us to see how many students are going to our website. This allows us to know our possible inflow for the next few months, and possibly attract more students!

AWeber review by Jeanine L.
Jeanine L.

"AWeber rocks my email marketing"

What do you like best?

I love how easy AWeber is to use. The ready made templates are fantastic and make my emails look stunning and professional. It is incredibly easy to manage multiple lists, sign up forms, run campaigns, schedule broadcasts and track conversions.

What do you dislike?

There truly isn't anything that comes to mind about disliking AWeber. I enjoy the video tutorials, the chat feature and the blog with tips. There is no shortage of help and useful information to assist me with making the most of this platform.

Being able to capture potential clients via email signups is huge for my consulting business. The analytics that allow me to see what the open rate, click through rate and sales made from emails I send to my list are super helpful. In the past year, I have been able to fine tune what my list is most responsive to because of the detailed analytics. This is useful for anyone wanting to grow and maintain their email list.

AWeber review by Gene S.
Gene S.

"The Email Marketers Email Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best is the customized sign up boxes you can create. Everyone offers the newsletter templates but the customized signups are key to integrating into sites. Plus, I love the javascript verisons so when a change is made on the form it automatically shows up on the website without having to add it again.

What do you dislike?

My main complaint is that I can not add borders around any of the drag and drop builder emails newsletters I create. These definitely need a border tool so we can put borders around the whole newsletter or even sections within the newsletter. Other email marketing tools I use have this feature so I know it can be done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For experienced email marketers. Maybe not the easiest interface but very powerful and reliable.

I not only use it for routine email communications but I use it with my Lead Pages landing page tool. That's another reason why Aweber is for serious email marketers --- it's API works with EVERYTHING. Aweber definitely plays nice with many other tools out there.

AWeber review by Linda S.
Linda S.

"AWeber make my email marketing work"

What do you like best?

The greatest component about making utilization of aweber will certainly certainly be this may alleviate connected along with acquire take good point about inside inclusion capacity in order to hyperlink several additional applications. Generating this the easy job to be able to sustain related together with your really private clients along together with cope with the particular particular sequence connected along with email advertising and sales communications. We in truth is likely to end up becoming at a place to acquire the costs within Aweber returning again within the handful of the particular little while connected with applying this particular. This specific might believe concerning more as well as perhaps a excellent offer much much less period focused about how precisely exactly accurately specifically exactly especially specifically exactly massive through the specific subsequent your business offers.

What do you dislike?

The specific month-to-month price can closing up being within fact irritating via time period. Would like right this second there is certainly plainly a technique in purchase in order to spend each time a yearly balances. They have got got the a few four weeks option, which usually often is much better within comparison to the particular very first

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is usually given that will very reliable solution for anybody which will else or even otherwise will certainly oftimes finish up becoming straight directly inside to e-mail advertising plus marketing. This particular specific specific particular particular features the particular completely free associated with cost examine, as a result provide it the attempt

Obtaining able to finish up being able to catch potential customers simply by means of e-mail signups is heading to be massive for the specific talking with company. The particular particular particular analytics that might may let me individually individually to get capable to observe accurately what the particular open up price, simply click on by means of price within add-on earnings created by means of electronic mails Just regarding all linked along with almost all associated with all of all of us submit purchase within order in buy towards the list generally are often extremely helpful. Previously 12 a number associated with times, I obtain benefit for obtained at present currently already presently recently been qualified in order to excellent tune the particular accurate register may be practically just about all of the the particular reactive to end up being able to therefore connected with in path of the particular reality from your particular specific substantial analytics. This particular particular specific specific specific will, no doubt certainly become properly ideal is accessible within buy within purchase to anyone looking along along along with regard to within order to produce additionally preserve their very own special extremely individual person email list.

AWeber review by Nicole C.
Nicole C.

"Easy to learn, and easy to use"

What do you like best?

This system is very intuitive & user-friendly. You don't have to have any experience to use this. They even provide (nearly) full analytics on the emails you send out.

What do you dislike?

The only snag I kept hitting with this service was the email blast list cleanup...Aweber would let me know that there was an invalid email in my list, but couldn't tell me which one due to privacy concerns. So then I couldn't send out an email to that list because of this tiny problem. It took a long time to sift through and fix it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend using this service. I tried out quite a few other services, and I couldn't find the same experience, especially the analytics that Aweber provides, anywhere else.

Aweber helps us stay on top of our email marketing pretty efficiently. With the analytics they provide, we can pinpoint what works and what doesn't, so we're able to keep making our emails more and more effective.

AWeber review by Sergio B.
Sergio B.

"Aweber, the best email marketing tool"

What do you like best?

It's a cloud application meaning you don't have to download anything, everything is setup within the site.

You can send pre-programmed campaigns, so-called follow up emails ( autoresponders), and you can also send random emails, also known as broadcasts.

Another thing I find very valuable in the tool is the email parser function, which allows you to integrate a certain list of Aweber with some other script that you use.

What do you dislike?

It can get pricey depending on how many subscribers you have on your lists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is as very reliable solution for everyone who is into email marketing. It has a free trial, so give it a try!

The automation and integration with third-party tools are a very good aspect that helped my business.

AWeber review by Marica S.
Marica S.

"AWeber rocks my email marketing"

What do you like best?

The best part about using aweber is it's relieve of use and ability to hyperlink numerous other programs. Earning it easy to maintain of your customers as well as automate a sequence of email messages. I was able to get my investment in Aweber back inside a few months of using it. This may take more or less time based about how big of the following your business has already.

What do you dislike?

The particular monthly cost can be really irritating at time. Want there was clearly a way to just spend on a yearly membership. They do have a three 30 days option, which is better than the very first

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is because very reliable answer for everybody who will be into e-mail marketing. This particular particular particular includes a free of price check, so attempt it out

Being able to capture prospective clients via email signups is huge for my consulting company. The particular analytics that will enable me personally in order to see what the particular open rate, click through rate plus sales produced from electronic mails We send in order to my listing are usually extremely helpful. Previously 12 months, I possess got already already been competent to great melody the real list is almost almost all responsive to because of the fact of the considerable analytics. This specific will certainly become well suited with regard to anybody attempting to create plus maintain their own own email listing.

AWeber review by Amber S.
Amber S.

"Not the Most Sophisticated"

What do you like best?

The auto-save feature. When one is working on an email, Aweber saves progress every minute (and with each action) so it makes it easy to view email version history, and also not worry about losing progress. It's also nice because this feature is comparable to an "undo" or "redo" button.

What do you dislike?

This email automation platform is not the most advanced, there are others that are more sophisticated and produce a much higher email quality. This email platform changes the resolution of images, Also, adding blocks (for images and text, etc) isn't very flexible as far as the layout design goes. It is also difficult to customize the blocks (borders, sizing, etc). Finally, though Aweber will auto-save your progress, it does not save previously used fonts/colors, so each time you exit then go back into an email, you have to go through the customizing part to add to an existing email. The overall creative and styling process is terribly outdated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an email automation software that is more sophisticated, I recommend shopping around. This is a very basic email platform that doesn't have the same "bells & whistles" that other email automation software platforms offers. The creative styling and layout of the email platform isn't very modernized.

Aweber has been used to send out information about upcoming sales/promos. That's very helpful marketing and it's simple to read the stats on emails (when customers open the email, time of day to send, unsubscribes, subscriber sign up and so on). It's an easy platform that saves previous templates and stores drafts for future use.

AWeber review by James H.
James H.

"Simple easy way to keep clients informed"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and has a lot of great options when it comes to follow up correspondence.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes formatting (Spacing more specifically) will be off no matter how you try to format your e-mails during the build step.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hold back when it comes to asking customer service for help. Extremely friendly and willing to work one on one with you to make sure that they are doing everything they can to make your experience an easy one. They also seem open to suggestions in case you have an idea you would like to run by them.

Being able to reach out to our clients on a frequent basis to let them know we are there. Updating our clients on all the newest news happenings.

AWeber review by Lauren G.
Lauren G.

"Competitive pricing for a common marketing tool "

What do you like best?

Many formatting options! You can create many different styles of email blasts, newsletterts, etc. you can also import your own subscriber list or insert it yourself. It is nice to have an option with that.

What do you dislike?

although there are a ton of formatting options, not all of them are modern and appealing. It may be hard to customize (you’re onky allowed a set amount of fonts) unless you’re adept at coding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the automated email blasts! You can schedule and set emails to be sent out automatically. It takes work on the front end but simplifies things a lot for the rest of the duration.

I can create a newsletter, upload a subscriber list and blast out a newsletter in minutes. It truly helps me keep in contact easily with my partners.

AWeber review by Vulcan W.
Vulcan W.

"Basic email marketing"

What do you like best?

This is an easy to use platform that aims to introduce businesses to email marketing. It's not complex, and it has enough features to keep small and medium sized businesses busy with the features

What do you dislike?

It's basis. They offer limited user segmentation, which means you have to build advanced user segments outside the platform and then import users based on specialized segments. It's not a terrible thing if you already have a process for user segmentation

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate your requirements before purchase. Any software has benefits and limitations, and you should be aware of them before making any purchase decision. I found the platform to be reliable and easy to use. There is no steep learning curve if you are already experienced with marketing and marketing systems.

They do email marketing. It's used for building lists of potential customers for advertising purposes. I find the easy platform means lower level employees can use the system without advanced training

AWeber review by User

"Straight forward software once you get the hang of it"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to see the stats on my campaigns and subscribers. They are compatible with most other softwares out there. The phone app is pretty handy, too.

What do you dislike?

I REALLY wish they would improve the place where you compose the emails. I know that MAJOR email marketers have requested they change it / made suggestions but they do nothing. It should be easy to cut and paste text written in another document and keep the formatting but it's not. I constantly have to go through my emails and do hard returns on each line to get the spacing correct. If you want to have a big margin on the side of your text (meaning about a 3 inch text area), it should be easy to do that. Overall, composing an email in there should be easier. I stick with them because it's an even bigger hassle to switch to someone else. How hard is it really to fix these things?

Also... the opt-in forms / boxes they provide look pretty dated. Seems to me those could be improved quite a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After you've learned the system you'll be fine. It shouldn't take long to figure it out. Also, their phone support is good - they'll take care of you until you're satisfied.

The problem of making more sales is pretty much on me. Grateful that I can send emails via Aweber. VERY glad that they have added the tagging feature. Excited to start using that in my campaigns.

AWeber review by Anne T.
Anne T.

"Excellent E-Mail Platform"

What do you like best?

I love everything about Aweber. Customer Service and ease of use is perhaps the best part about the platform. I have been a customer for many years and will continue to do so! . I highly recommend Aweber in order to collect leads and build a broader audience.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike about Aweber. The setup is a bit complicated but that is to be expected with any new software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Aweber has been an extremely helpful e-mail marketing system. I am able to collect leads all over the web with a simple sign up form created directly on the site. I have an e-mail template within the system enabling me to personalize my e-mails and make them very professional looking. I highly recommend Aweber in order to collect leads and build a broader audience.

I have been able to build healthy relationships with my readers and customers with ease. I have been able to collect leads, and e-mail all of them with a simple click.

AWeber review by KEHINDE A.
KEHINDE A.

"Email Marketing Company to Start with"

What do you like best?

Aweber is an awesome company, they provide high quality email services and follow up and their customers. They sends training on email marketing and most importantly their inbox rate is very nice.

What do you dislike?

It's costly and either you use it or you don't you have to pay every month for the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Aweber is good if you need high quality email marketing tools for your marking campaign. if you are looking to build fresh email list from cold traffic, Aweber is your best shot.

They provides double optin option and you can customize your Confirmation headline. Their customer support is awesome. Give them a try.

Email list building and Optin form creation.

AWeber review by Nickolas S.
Nickolas S.

"AWeber allows headroom for creativity "

What do you like best?

When comparing AWeber to something like mailchimp the main advantage for my staff was flexibility in terms of creativity. You weren’t locked down with simple themes and a wysiwyg interface meant other team members could get involved.

What do you dislike?

Bounced or bogus emails hurt us! While we had permission and a disclaimer when customers signed up for our email companions, bogus emails and complaints still negatively impacted our account at first!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! The only issue we’ve had is that the spam filter built in is strong and any bounces or bogus complaints you may get will hurt you! Just make sure your customers/clients know they are signing up!

WYSIWYG builder for non savvy employees, meaning any department can hop on and throw together a great looking eblast! Branding was less evident than mailchimp as well, which is a plus, why cheapen a paid service?

AWeber review by User in Sporting Goods
User in Sporting Goods

"Basic Email Service for eBlasts"

What do you like best?

List management. It's easy to upload lists and add new subscribers. It is easy to clean up the lists as well. It serves well if you're looking a way to send out simple emails for a large list. It's also nice to be able to switch between multiple lists to see only the emails that have been sent to a certain list. In other platforms, this has been an issue.

What do you dislike?

I've used quite a few other email platforms for mass emails and I have found that AWeber doesn't offer as much customization with creating emails. I like to create my own format for emails, and it's a little more difficult in AWeber than some other platforms. It's more of a basic service. I also am not impressed with the home page for the sole reason of not having the key things that I like to see when I first get to a landing page. This is more of a personal preference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a simple service, then check AWeber out. It's competitively priced compared to other platforms. If you're looking for something with more customization, I would suggest trying something else.

We need a way to email out newsletters and promotions to large lists of clients. We use AWeber as an alternative to our company email platform to send out image-driven emails. Because we are an online retail based company, we have benefited greatly from the ability to send out an email that looks good to a large group in one click of a button.

AWeber review by Christian K.
Christian K.

"Great customer service with high deliverability"

What do you like best?

AWeber offers high deliverability and exceptional customer support. Anytime we've had an issue or question, they've been quick to offer support and even send resources with instructions.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the screens can take a long time to load. Also, the process for creating different lists requires a long list of requirements. Wish there was a duplicate feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an affordable email marketing service that offers solid deliverability and great customer service, consider AWeber.

We've realized the importance of creating auto responders to continue educating our list of subscribers. While it's great to add people to a list, you have to keep in contact with them so that you stay top-of-mind, with relevant content.

AWeber review by Greg D.
Greg D.

"Aweber is an excellent affordable start to email marketing."

What do you like best?

Aweber sets up fast and connects to just about anything. It integrates seamlessly with Wordpress to provide high quality opt-in forms for your Wordpress website.

What do you dislike?

Aweber is great for opt-ins using a standard form and for sending group emails. However, it has no pop-up or modal-style opt-ins and it doesn't host or create landing pages. For this reason, you'll need to combine it with a tool like LeadPages to do any kind of client work where you don't have access to the back end of the client's website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Aweber seems to be working to add more functionality and become more of an automation platform rather than just an email and mailing list service. I used Aweber for nearly a decade and I still think that it's a sold solution. I would recommend it over ContstantContact or MailChimp. The platform is solid and reliable, that's huge in the marketing world.

I switched from Aweber to an all-in-one automation platform that contains a CRM, Email Automation, Landsing Pages, Sales Management, and more, because my company grew and my clients needed more functionality than Aweber could supply. They are a great company and if you are just getting into email marketing and automation, they are a very affordable start.

**A couple of things to consider are that they do not have a reseller program. If you want to use it for multiple clients, you'll need to run everything out of your account and separate it by lists. Also their mobile app isn't much help. You'll be running everything through the web interface. Finally, you should have a working knowledge of html coding if you're going to use it. You don't have to code to use it, but if you want to tweak the look and feel of it like a designer, you'll need to code to dial in what you want.

With Aweber, I was able to collect opt-ins through traditional forms in widgets and send things like email newsletters. Aweber will also connect to your blog or website to automatically send a notification to your mailing list when you post a new article.

AWeber review by Andrew G.
Andrew G.

"Simple to Use and Efficient Newsletter Software"

What do you like best?

How quick and easy it is to setup powerful email campaigns. I have created 2 accounts for myself and 3 accounts for clients.

What do you dislike?

An addon feature to purchase email lists would be helpful. The most daunting part about starting a newsletter is not having subscribers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Aweber is a great newsletter tool for small to medium sized businesses that would like to create an email list. Opted-in email lists can be a great way to keep in touch with business associates or generate repeat business. Aweber makes the design and setup easy

Keeping in contact with your email subscribers is efficiently managed. The benefits are that aweber saves time with the design and distribution of emails.

AWeber review by Tom P.
Tom P.

"One of the Best, Despite a Few Quirks"

What do you like best?

AWeber goes beyond the standard features one would expect from any email marketing service adding advanced capabilities like tagging list members for special email messages. List management and message creation are strong if a bit quirky.

What do you dislike?

It has a few usability issues which detract unnecessarily from an otherwise great product. For example, it's unnecessarily difficult to change the list assigned to a message. Images have to be added to messages using a URL rather than a simple upload. And there's no delay once the "send" button is hit, so it's impossible to "unsend" any messages with mistakes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a powerful tool but also easy to make mistakes. Definitely include this on your short list based on its value and broad functionality, but if you go with this, be sure to double-check every setting before hitting "send."

AWeber makes it easy to build multiple opt-in list from different sources and send personalized targeted emails. It's great for moving prospective buyers along through the sales cycle.

AWeber review by Mark A.
Mark A.

"A useful platform but more flexibility would help"

What do you like best?

The fact that you can integrate forms and segment lists easily is probably the best feature.

What do you dislike?

AWeber is a good email platform, but in my experience it is not quite as flexible in terms of design and templates as some other direct email platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The pricing, in terms of the charges in relation to how many email addresses you have stored, could be more transparent.

Being able to create segments quickly and easily, and then tailor emails to suit these segments is very helpful.

AWeber review by Judy C.
Judy C.

"This is my first AutoResponder experience, I love it"

What do you like best?

The ability to integrate with other sites.

What do you dislike?

I do not know yet. Ask me in a year. At the current time, I simply do not have enough experience to be able to say how I would improve it. So far I think it is pretty wonderful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't know what you are doing yet, pay attention to your coach.

Being able to integrate with other sites to create an automatic system that really elliminates a lot of mistakes in keeping the mailing in a proper order.

AWeber review by Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.

"Aweber for reliable delivery"

What do you like best?

I like that they are adding new features to stay current with the changing marketplace. Their delivery of newsletters and standard email sequences has been very reliable

What do you dislike?

I think that they are a little more expensive than they should be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Aweber is a reliable delivery email server to get welcome sequences, newsletters and broadcast emails to your subscribers. This is a great way to keep clients and potential clients current with your company news.

They have solved a challenge we had with adding new people to lists and providing an easy way to unsubscribe

AWeber review by Joe G.
Joe G.

"eMail Marketing done right"

What do you like best?

Aweber makes it as easy as possible to build an email list, and then keep in touch with people, as it provides useful analytics.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit clunky and slow sometimes. I wish it didn't count duplicates as unique subscribers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you expect to get a few thousand people on your list, just get Aweber now and learn how to use all its features.

We know who is engaging with us and can give them extra attention, which leads to sales.

AWeber review by User in Financial Services

"Why email marketing campaigns are the life blood of your business"

What do you like best?

Aweber allows me to create, scale, and analyze email marketing campaigns that come in from any lead source. I have mutliple sales funnels with multiple traffic sources and having a consolidated solution for all of those solutions is extremely important to my sales cycle and retention. Aweber allows me to do all of this, with ease, for $19 a month.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally Aweber will beta a feature or a program and it will be glitchy until they amend it . They give a full disclaimer before hand though, so I cant complain too much. .

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are building funnels for your business, or just need basic email marketing/newsletter - you need this tool.

I create followup sequences for onboarding, survey funnels for real time data collection, and referral funnels for lead generation. I also link an aweber funnel to every lead magnet that I have.

AWeber review by Chloe (Clarissa) R.
Chloe (Clarissa) R.

"A Great Tool for any Site!"

What do you like best?

Once you get the hang of aweber, ot is a very useful tool that can be used in nuemorus ways! Its hreat for collecting and sending emails which can be written in both plain text and code. Out ofall the email platforms I've tried aweber is by far the best!

What do you dislike?

When first starting out it can be a little tricky to get the hang of it you arent really tech savy. There also isn't a good way to display email sign ups you create on aweber on your site.

Its an amazing way to keep in touch with my readers, and very easy to have multiple email lists for the differenr sites and news letters I run.

"De gran ayuda "

What do you like best?

Me gusta utilizar aweber para mis campañas de marketing por e-mail. La automatización hace que sea más rápido y fácil configurar explosiones para mis clientes. AWeber es sencillo de usar, ofrece un excelente valor por el dinero y me ayuda a mantener buenas relaciones con mis clientes y posibles clientes. Hay algunos otros buenos servicios, pero aWeber resuelve muchas necesidades para la mayoría de las empresas y con precios justos y gran capacidad de análisis.

Aprendí todo lo que necesitaba saber para hacer crecer mi lista de correo electrónico de forma organizada, desde crear formularios de registro que obtienen resultados hasta generar más tráfico en el sitio web de mi empresa. Muy contento con el uso.

What do you dislike?

Algunos de los formularios y plantillas están desactualizados y estaría bien alguna modernización. También podrían ser más sencillos para usar en otros sitios web.

El problema que estaba resolviendo con aweber es enviar mis correos electrónicos a mis clientes y esto es lo que hace, me ha facilitado el trabajo. Es excelente para comunicarme con los clientes. Una de las ventajas más importantes es que Aweber permite la creación de compradores recurrentes a través de su elegante servicio.

AWeber review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"I love this business tool!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Aweber is that I can segment my content to different lists with different interest within my niche marketplace. I'm able to set up autoresponders for each of my client programs as well as freemium offers. It's super easy to use and makes email marketing a breeze!

What do you dislike?

At the moment, I'm still getting acclimated to the new update. I'm sure it won't be long before I find it easier than before.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the $1 trial a shot. I think Aweber will go above and beyond your expectations.

Before Aweber, I was sending coaching emails to my clients MANUALLY three times per week. I was keeping records on spreadsheets with who had already gotten what coaching email. Aweber eliminated this time-consuming activity. Additionally, I've been able to offer some free e-courses that have ultimately landed me new clients. Only with an autoresponder could I have done this!

AWeber review by Nicole S.
Nicole S.

"Not a huge fan"

What do you like best?

I like that you can select different lists to send one email too, whereas in MailChimp, you have to duplicate each campaign if you want to send to multiple lists. It also integrates with just about every other software out there so that is helpful. Automation is easy to set up.

What do you dislike?

I hate the design options for the emails, they are very outdated. It's all about the design for me and what the emails look like when you open them and Aweber does not cut it for me.

Automation and email campaigns.

AWeber review by Paul G.
Paul G.

"Aweber is my Go To Autoresponder"

What do you like best?

I like Aweber because it is easy to use and reliable. In addition, it integrates with my key automation tools and platforms. I use WordPress to host my sites, OptimizePress for landing pages, Webinar JEO for webinars, and ThriveCart for my shopping cart. Without these integrations my business would be inefficient to run and take too much time. As a solo-entrepreneur my time is at a premium and I need to spend my time serving clients and marketing my business not maintaining it. I have tried other Autoresponders including: GetResponse, ConstantContact, Emma, 1ShoppingCart and Infusionsoft. While each of these platforms have their strengths, I like Aweber best because I'm familiar with it and it does one thing the best... deliver my emails!

What do you dislike?

It doesn't allow me to add users and set permissions so my admins, contractors and clients can use my account without causing problems or security issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implement better automation and management tools to make me more productive, reduce maintenance costs and improve my users experience. Allow for multiple users to access my account with permissions setting to restrict access to certain functions and lists.

I can follow up with leads automatically, broadcast my eletter whenever I update my blog. Make more sales on autopilot.

NOTE FOR REVIEW: I could not upload my Aweber.com login screenshot. G2 gave an error. Here is my Aweber.com custom link. http://pdguyonus.aweber.com

AWeber review by Mary W.
Mary W.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Its very organized! Easy to put in your contacts and quick to email everyone at once!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when you want to add new contacts, you have to only put in a few email addresses at a time (up to 10 a day) rather than all at once! There are ways you can get around this, just play with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with it, sometimes you learn better that way! Don’t be afraid to ask for help!

Aweber is great when it comes to customer service. I’ve called many times before (even with the most simple questions) and didn’t have to wait long for my problems to be solved!

AWeber review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Overall great for deliverability but has it's drawbacks"

What do you like best?

I like that Aweber is very good with deliverability. It is also easy to use and it takes no time at all to send an email to your list. I like that you can import contacts in bulk as well. You can usually reach customer service via the website chat (however it takes some searching to find the button).

What do you dislike?

If you have multiple lists, there's no way to quickly know who opened what the email you sent to all the different lists without opening up each list and searching for that info. That's just a waste of time!

I also don't like that the system keeps going down for random reasons. I also didn't like that as they were working on the system to improve the data reliability, we had no idea about that. So the system was just giving out the wrong click through rates for the longest time. They kept telling me they were working on it but that didn't help much.

They have a feature where you can tag people in your list but i have no idea how that works. It looks too confusing.

It helps me stay connected to my community. I like that it tells me pretty quickly what is happening once I send an email out.

AWeber review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great for Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

AWeber is really easy to navigate when designing, scheduling, and getting reports on your emails.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the templates can be tricky to navigate. It's worth it to have a custom designed template to reuse.

AWeber is great for crafting monthly newsletter and deal updates for small businesses. We have an amazing graphics department that creates all the images for us marketers so that all we have to do is drag and drop the pieces in. We also have created text emails from scratch as well as having AWeber create a custom template for us. All of this has helped our customers get their message across to their userbase.

AWeber review by Horia C.
Horia C.

"Great service"

What do you like best?

Simple to utilize and has a ton of awesome alternatives with regards to email feed

What do you dislike?

There truly is nothing I despise about Aweber. The setup is somewhat a little bit confusing yet that will be normal with any new service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In case you're beginning with lead generation, Aweber is an extraordinary decision. In case you're searching for a more custom arrangement that offers automation of tasks, you'll likely need to look somewhere else.

For those who are searching for a basic and good email marketing service AWeber is the best option. In case you're searching for something with more customization, I would recommend taking a stab at something different.

AWeber review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Aweber great for beginning Email Marketers"

What do you like best?

I like the reliability and ease of use with the Aweber program. This is the perfect place to start for beginning email marketers who want simple, fast, and intuitive way to send out mass email and collect lists for their businesses.

What do you dislike?

There were some limited features on Aweber that I disliked. I didn't like that there was no way to do automations within the system. You could create a drip sequence easily - which is great - but there's no way to create a more advanced automation sequence within the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're starting out with email marketing, Aweber if a great choice. If you're looking for a more robust solution that offers automations, you'll probably have to look elsewhere.

Solving the importance of email marketing with Aweber. They have forms and easy to use templates to send out emails. I appreciated their design and how intuitive their platform is. Support is always helpful when you contact them. If you want a simple, no-nonsense email solution with good deliver ability rates (IMPORTANT!) then awber is a great choice.

AWeber review by Anders R.
Anders R.

"Helpful but I didn't love the designs"

What do you like best?

I think AWeber has just about every feature a small to medium sized company could want in an email program. I love their simple email editor and from my experience their customer service is amazing!

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the designs. I couldn't find a design I loved and that I felt was worthy of my brand. Also their autoresponders didn't have as many options. Like I couldn't get specific enough like I could with similar autoresponder email programs.

It really opened our eyes to what we could do with email marketing. However we found some issues like design and autoresponder options with the program and have moved on to other programs. Maybe it has changed since we last were there but I'm not sure it was still in late 2016 when we finally ended it.

AWeber review by Mary G.
Mary G.

"Great Starter Email Service "

What do you like best?

It was really easy to set up, the system was intuitive and made it nonthreatening or scary to get started. I could easily throw together new lists, campaigns, forms, and put it on my site with no problem.

What do you dislike?

Once I wanted to merge lists, or add in other options to have a more segmented and sophisticated email marketing system, a lot of features were missing or difficult to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best tools on the market for deliverability, and perfect for smaller lists under 10k.

It was really easy to get started building a list, I could set things up without a problem. I think this worked well for lists under 10k, after that I needed a different program with more options to squeeze extra revenue and personalization out of my list.

AWeber review by User in Internet

"A good entry level autoresponder"

What do you like best?

I liked that Aweber was easy to use when I was first looking for an autoresponder. The $1 first month was a nice way to test the waters before making a longer commitment. I liked the email automation capabilities that it brought with it. It was nice to be able to automate communication with my list.

What do you dislike?

At a certain point it got complicated to use for multiple segementations that i wanted to put people on. The tagging system isn't quite as developed as other email software providers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd give it a shot. It's easy to try out.

Aweber gave me a foothold in the email marketing world. It gave me a list which allows me to communicate with thousands of people with ease. It's allowed me to automate email correspondence with my audience .

AWeber review by Chastin J. M.
Chastin J. M.

"Using Aweber has worked for a while in my business. "

What do you like best?

With using Aweber, I like the fact that the emails come out as more natural and not so templated like many of the other softwares.

What do you dislike?

I feel like the organization of the lists and contacts are not as organized as I would like it. I would like it if I could cross market to the different lists. I also dislike the pricing structure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure it has everything you need. I actually left Aweber for another software that had just a tad better automation. If Aweber could have those capabilities then it would be perfect but it was very limited in the area of automation.

It has given me the benefit of realizing what people care about in my emails. I like the analytics of the sending that Aweber provides.

AWeber review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"I've used aWeber for years."

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and customize, as well as schedule emails to go out in the future. Stock images available are great and the templates provided are nice as well.

What do you dislike?

More font options would be nice, as well as more freedom to move images around the email where you would like them to be versus in just specific blocked areas. Also, to be able to have a text box that you can move around and overlap images would be excellent and would make emails look better and more professional. To be able to view the information of the users who opened and clicked on the emails without having to "download" a file would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From my experience and communication with other business owners, aWeber is the best software out there for email communication to your audience.

I am able to communicate with my audience in a more profound way, without having to send them messages from my gmail account.

AWeber review by Paul B. T.
Paul B. T.

"Love Them!"

What do you like best?

AWeber has a great service that I have been using for years! I cannot imagine NOT using them in my marketing efforts. Their service is great as as the fine folks of AWeber!

I count on AWeber for their deliverability and getting the emails I send to the folks on my list. AWeber delivers on this task.

There are some instances with there are technical glitches that arise and the Customer Support team is great as helping me to resolve any issues that I have.

What do you dislike?

AWeber used to hold MeetUps, however, they discontinued these - I miss them and wish they would resume hosting these monthly events. These meetings were great to speak face to face with the employees of the company as well as other users of the their service. Even the president, Tom, would come in, mingle, and talk with people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very cost effective way to start with email marketing! There are others that are competitively priced, but I trust AWeber for the deliverability that I expect.

AWeber's email services allow me to connect with my clients, my customers, and potential clients. This is my #1 marketing tool that helps me build a relationship with these people.

I can easily state that a large percentage of my earnings have come from my email marketing efforts.

AWeber review by Roy W.
Roy W.

"Aweber has built our membership of club members and allowed us to educate our staff with email"

What do you like best?

It is wonderful that Aweber allows us to have multiple email folders to contact different target markets. Naturally we use it for prospects and sales.

However, we even use one of the email folders to send educational email to our staff. Rather than give them a bunch of information that they may not read, we just set up a long series of emails that educates them one week at a time. We only had to write the material once and then every time we have a new employee we just start them on the first email and they get the rest automatically.

What do you dislike?

Previously we did not like the fact that we could not import any list of our clients, but only enter one or two email addresses at a time. Aweber was too strong on trying to avoid spam.

We agree with them on not importing a spam list but we had a list of people that knew us and who we had a relationship, but we still could not import their names and email addresses. Aweber has now changed that policy. All of us realize the importance of only sending email to those who want to hear from us. So spamming is not only out of favor it is a waste of time a resources.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is so cheap to have Aweber, just get it and use it. Make the messages a copy of what you have written to others.

Do not get fancy and try to make your email look like professional copy. Short is way better than long...

I mean really short, two to three sentences for sales contacts

Our goal is to keep in contact with potential members to join our health clubs. Most of these folks end up joining our club right away and if they don't they still hear from me personally about joining. I set up email in Aweber by make a copy of email I was already sending to potential new members. So my email is on-going and very personal...

AWeber review by Amelino P.
Amelino P.

"sou iniciante e não muita experiência ainda mas estou gostando muito."

What do you like best?

Simplicidade nas configurações e na criação de campanhas de envio de emails, e da eficiência na entrega dos emails, algo que faz muita diferença nos negócios.

What do you dislike?

Acho que poderia melhorar a automação e e-mail marketing sem cobrar mais por isso, ou pelo menos fazer isso tudo em um só programa por um v alor mais razoável.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pelo menos até onde eu conheço não vi nada melhor no mercado sobre auto responder ainda, já usei outros serviços e em nenhum deles tive a satisfação que estou tendo com o AWeber.

Atuo como Afiliados no nicho de emagrecimento.

AWeber review by Administrator

"Easy to use with great results!"

What do you like best?

The site is super easy to use! The interface is easy to read and follow and scheduling emails is a breeze!

What do you dislike?

I like it all! Once in a while it has a glitch or two when creating the emails, but it's nothing bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the easiest to use and the price can't be beat!

We use AWeber to contact our clients and prospects. It has great system for scheduling follow up emails and marketing campaigns. You can segment your lists and sent to only the people you want!

AWeber review by Moses W.
Moses W.

"AWeber is great for business emails"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, allowed me to reach a wide number of people instantly, the free trial given allowed me learn.

What do you dislike?

Customer support was poor not as instant as the functionalities of the software I expected it to also be instant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AWeber is worth the price I tried it and soon am going to purchase and use it all through for business.

Delays in communication was a great problem and with AWeber i was able to communicated easily with my subscribers as well as my do my marketing easily.

"Good for newsletters."

What do you like best?

I've been an Aweber customer for 15 years and think it's a great product for those who send newsletters.

What do you dislike?

It's "in the middle" as far as email marketing services -- it's not an easy as MailChimp, but not as powerful as some of the newer services that let you tag individual users and focus on users rather than separate lists. As I mentioned above, it's great for basic newsletters, but maybe not the best solution for hardcore email marketers, although they seem to be improving and getting things up to date.

Keeping in touch with people via an email newsletter.

AWeber review by Alex W.
Alex W.

"Great service for intermediate marketers"

What do you like best?

Aweber is easy to use, newbie friendly, and has many choices of customizable templates. User interface is also intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Although templates are abundant, some may be outdated. Follow up messages cannot be exported out easily. I had to move them manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Aweber is a very robust platform that does exactly what it says. Users will find everything from sending autoresponders to creating a template very simple. Having said that it's a bit on the pricey side for beginners or for those with less than 1000 subscribers. There are cheaper alternatives that also provide similar services. Aweber probably needs to have a price revamp if they want to stay competitive.

I'm trying to grow my list and find that Aweber does this effectively. It's also a great platform to learn.

AWeber review by Art C.
Art C.

"Aweber Review"

What do you like best?

I like the dashboard in Aweber it is very user friendly, maneuverable, fluid and concise.

What do you dislike?

The analytics can be complicating and difficult to sort through. It would help if they were laid out better!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend if you are not using you must

Aweber solved the complicated use of my Email funnels which has increased my ROI.

AWeber review by Rodrigo F.
Rodrigo F.

"Email Marketing with the best delivery rate"

What do you like best?

Aweber has a easy-to-use interface, lots of templates and as the title says, the best delivery rate Comparing to the other email marketing services I’ve tried before.

What do you dislike?

For some reason I never reached people with Hotmail accounts

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! It’s really the best

We are creating leads lists for our clients and sending promotional content

AWeber review by LC J.
LC J.

"Some issues but still the best out there!"

What do you like best?

I've been blogging for 4 years and have used Aweber since the beginning. It was between Aweber and Mailchimp and two things ultimately swayed me in Aweber's direction. 1) I looked at all the other huge bloggers and online business people and many of them use Aweber. 2) The only edge that Mailchimp had was their free account up to 500 subscribers but the free account did not include an auto-responder sequence, something that was very important to me. So I chose Aweber and I'm glad I did!

What do you dislike?

Aweber makes it really hard to send newsletters from your cell phone. While I don't need to do this very often, occasionally, it's important that I can send a timely email to my list even when I'm not at my computer. Also, their email templates are somewhat outdated and hard to customize. However, I think they have been taking strides lately to address both of these issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The most frustrating thing about Aweber is that it's hard to use on mobile and templates can be annoying to use and update. But even with these challenges, Aweber is by far the best solution out there for the price. Plus, they are currently making an effort to improve and upgrade their product.

As a blogger, I use Aweber to stay in touch with my subscribers, My favorite features are the autoresponder (I send a welcome email automatically to new subscribers), the scheduling feature, and the fact that Aweber works with almost every plugin, membership site, or Wordpress related software out there.

AWeber review by Steven Jon K.
Steven Jon K.

"Lots of software bugs, but delivery is consistently reliable."

What do you like best?

AWeber has more bugs in its software than there are grains of sand in the Sahara, but all of the other delivery services are worse because they don't fulfill the basic requirement--which is to deliver the message to the list of recipients consistently and in a timely fashion. AWeber always accomplishes this task admirably. Sure, whenever you edit or save a message there are plenty of things which can go wrong and will go wrong, and you have to learn all kinds of workarounds. Once you finally complete a message and get to that final step, I am reassured that all of the people on my list are going to receive their messages properly. That is why I highly recommend AWeber to everyone who needs a reliable delivery service. One of these days they'll hire someone from Google and get the message creation software to work also.

What do you dislike?

Creating any message is always an adventure. You never know when your editing changes will be ignored, or long lines will be truncated, or the formatting will be unreadable, or any of dozens of other problems. To keep life interesting, AWeber doesn't like to stick with proven software--they keep changing it every few weeks depending upon their mood. Just last week they removed the ability to use an older editor, so I had to upgrade. As a baby boomer, I can imagine the millennial software programmers saying to themselves, "They can learn it, and if there are some new problems, eventually we can fix it, maybe." When you finally become adept at learning all of the clunky workarounds for the most common bugs, they revamp the system so you have to learn a new set from scratch. I think the guys who designed it--surely no woman would be involved with such a mess--have a little private fun thinking about how the users will have to learn everything all over again. In the end, I put up with all of this nonsense because I have tried other delivery services and they are all worse.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to tear your hair out many times while creating messages using the bug-ridden AWeber software. In the end, it will be worth it because they will be delivered properly and accurately.

I have a newsletter delivery service where I send updates to my subscribers several times per week. With AWeber I can look back at the entire history of my newsletters, keep track of who is subscribed and who isn't, sort by various criteria, and do related kinds of analysis. This saves me a lot of time in completing the necessary tasks to keep my business running.

AWeber review by Chautona H.
Chautona H.

"Professionalism with Personality"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity and ease of use. The Aweber platform is very intuitive and versatile. Those are often opposing forces in software but not with Aweber. Second to that would be customer service. When something doesn't work, they are quick to help you (usually operator error) and get you back to what you do best--providing the content you're sharing with that newsletter in the first place.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes slow to respond, and a couple of the templates do not have all formatting functions. For example, the current template for one of my newsletter lists doesn't "allow" the bold function. I don't know why, but it just doesn't. However, I don't want to bother looking for a new one. I just won't use it again with my next list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Aweber is a cost-effective way to keep in touch with your customers. As an author, I need to be able to reach people quickly with news of last minute sales and upcoming releases in a way that doesn't take a lot of my time. Aweber solves those problems in one easy to use package.

Keeping up with my readers is paramount to my business, and Aweber helps me with that. Since using Aweber, my readership has multiplied by 10x or more. Additionally, I've learned what my readers are and are not looking for from me. It helps in prioritizing content.

AWeber review by Debbie L.
Debbie L.

"Best Email Marketing Service Out There"

What do you like best?

I've been using Aweber for more years than I can count. I've tried other services and none hold a candle to Aweber in terms of email marketing and list management capabilities. I recommend Aweber to all of my clients. I love the new drag and drop email builders. I was able to retire my old custom designed HTML newsletter template and can much more easily create professional looking emails.

What do you dislike?

I used to dislike the fact that I could not import a list into Aweber without those clients going thru the double opt-in process. I run an online academy that clients enroll in and I wanted to be able import them to my primary email list since they have already opted-in on one of my sites. But that problem was solved in April when Aweber removed the mandatory double opt-in requirement for qualified imported lists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. It's the best service out there. It's inexpensive and the capabilities far exceed the other options. While some other services may seem cheaper or easier to use (e.g. Mailchimp), they aren't as robust or offer the marketing capabilities that Aweber offers. So, you get what you pay for. Check out my review of both services at http://www.debbielachusa.com/aweber-vs-mailchimp-which-email-marketing-service-is-best/

I help independent coaches and consultants package, brand, market, and sell their services. With Aweber I have been able to easily build an email list over the past 10 years, build a relationship with the people on that list, and generate ongoing sales and new clients.

AWeber review by Mark  S.
Mark S.

"Why I will always use Aweber as my email autorespinder"

What do you like best?

I run a local consulting company and help clients build email lists so they can market to them at a later date.

I have tried almost all of the email autoresponders out there and you know what, Aweber with all things combined, comes out on top as a great system for most types of small to medium sized businesses.

The very best part of Aweber is ease of use and single optin functionality. I don't care what people say about less spam complaints with double optin, I call shenanigans as how many people REALLY remember if they did single optin or double to somebodies list? Bottom line, use email marketing the right way you won't have any problems.

What do you dislike?

The email form code should default to clean with out Aweber styling. Many times I have to refresh the page to get the clean code to sue with an app of whatever.

A little irritating for sure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Aweber is easy to use, does what you need it to do, and is cost effective. It is not enterprise level software but perfect for 80%+ of local businesses out there.

Aweber lets me segment client's emails lists and assign different company names, websites and email addresses to each list.

This is very handy for us as local consultants. We just came back to Aweber less than a week ago. Missed you guys!

AWeber review by Erin S.
Erin S.

"Great platform!"

What do you like best?

I like that it incorporates with lots of apps so you can plug into things like social media, PayPal, WordPress and lots of other stuff. It doesn't just do email.

What do you dislike?

It can be glitchy at times, not working correctly or taking a while to update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it. It connects to lots of different platforms. It's great for mid-level work. In between something like MailChimp, and before InfusionSoft type platforms.

It's great to connect to my website and I am collecting more leads.

AWeber review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Early Stage ESP Shows Promise"

What do you like best?

Customer Support - it seems that they are investing in this and the AMs are interested in learning about a client's business and how they can grow their product. It's a luxury in the crowded ESP field to have the ability to have a phone conversation with someone - much less, someone who is aware of your email strategy and your business.

What do you dislike?

The product would benefit from development. I get the impression that they've listened to customers about their specific priorities and requirements. There are some mid-level tools and functionality that I expect to see in the next 2-3 months that will definitely help the product.

They would also benefit from more integrations. There are a lot of integrations out there, 250 OK, ReturnPath, Litmus, EmailonAcid.

The list functionality could also be evolved so that data is less siloed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try to identify what exactly it is that you need in an ESP. If it's advanced-anything, look for a more expensive service. But this is a solid ESP in it's tier.

We need to communicate to our subscribers via email. We don't need to do anything too fancy but appreciate that what AWeber offers, works. We've realized benefits in terms of return traffic to our products and deliverability.

AWeber review by Consultant in Professional Training & Coaching
Consultant in Professional Training & Coaching

"Finally an effective & intuitive email campaign app"

What do you like best?

Honestly, it's the most intuitive of all the programs/apps I've tried. There is also an extensive library of effective help videos and marketing content. Out of the 7 or 8 programs I have tried, their classes and emails have been most helpful and effective.

What do you dislike?

I am not a designer so making the design process easier would also be helpful, however, having said that, it is the most friendly to non-designers that I have tried.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Aweber is a streamlined, user-friendly email campaign management system. Their customer service is much more knowledgable and responsive than previous systems I've used.

I am trying to communicate with my tribe of teachers. I have been able to do this more effectively and more frequently with Aweber.

AWeber review by Shannon K.
Shannon K.

"Aweber is outdated and has too many problems, mainly the email deliverability. "

What do you like best?

It is easy to create forms, it is also easy to see how many leads you have.

What do you dislike?

Emails go straight to spam, constant glitches, forms look terrible and are difficult to make more aesthetically pleasing, half the time phone numbers won’t come through, doesn’t work well with zapier, csv downloads don’t work, impossible to create a good looking email campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don’t use it for anything other than collecting and storing leads, use a better system if you can.

We needed a way to collect and store our clients leads.

AWeber review by Administrator

"The most powerful marketing tool."

What do you like best?

It shows you specific analytics, it is something that is very helpful when you are designing a marketing campaign.

What do you dislike?

I had some troubles with duplicated subscribers and erasing them was complicated for me because I didn´t find the information easily about how to do it

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can be confusing at first to set it up but once is done it can be the best marketing tool that you can find.

We have now a mailing list for all the people that have shown interest in us and we can now offer them our deals and specials all year round. Our sales have improved.

AWeber review by Rosemary L.
Rosemary L.

"Progressive and supportive"

What do you like best?

As a long-term customer of aweber I have enjoyed the benefits of added features, direct live support, ease of use, and tracking over the years. There are so many features that I'm sure I could learn to use them better.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about the aweber program. They are committed to growth and support of their customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're considering using email marketing, aweber is a great place to start. I know there are free programs out there, but I like having the freedom to grow with aweber, track my results, and create follow-ups as well as broadcasts. They also offer an affiliate program, one which I share with people in my business network if they have a need.

I have a way to stay in touch with my clients, divide my emails according to their interest, and create great looking emails. People like the look and often respond to my emails - either right away, or after a long time. It's great for staying in touch with people who are not ready for my services now, but feel a close relationship because they continue to hear from me.

AWeber review by Danny B.
Danny B.

"Brilliant"

What do you like best?

I started using aweber based solely on word of mouth.

Colleagues of mine used it so I used it to & it makes a huge difference to my business.

I've never even felt the need to look elsewhere for a similar product - getting the information through from my website etc is simple, detailed & perfectly useful!

What do you dislike?

Dislikes aren't really an issue but since it seems to want me to put something I would say that sometimes, as an amateur or a beginner, I did find the process a little confusing. With the help desks being in America & being a person who prefers to talk to someone it was potentially expensive to get firsthand assistance!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

I'd always recommend this product to a colleague or friend!

It does absolutely everything I want!

The main benefit aweber has assisted me with is the generation of potential new customers.

I have the form on my marketing website & it helps give the people who look on it a "call to action".

Often taking the "choice" of coming to my class out of their hands & allowing me the control of contacting them myself.

Something I feel is vital to my success

AWeber review by Marian L.
Marian L.

"Aweber ROCKS!"

What do you like best?

I have been helping clients with their e-mail and email marketing for many years and I have been very happy with their product and customer service. I see they really care about their customers needs and have responded to our requests when we could see a need to change. They are constantly upgrading to give us what we ask for and making it easier and easier to use their software.

My ABSOLUTE favorite change has been that we can now turn off the double opt-in. That has been a real boost to my ability to sell this software over some of the others like MailChimp.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I don't like about Aweber. In the past the software was a bit too clunky but I'm seeing the changes are happening fast. Most of the complaints I heard from my students were that it was confusing and hard to learn.

I wish they had a step by step process. Like Step 1. do this, step 2. create that, Step 3. double check this and so on. Beginners are already overwhelmed with all the technology they have to lear so the easier we can make it for them the better we all are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will use Awber over any other e-mail marketing software. Their customer service is GOLDEN!

I am a business consultant and technology trainer. I solve the problems of training customers on how to build and maintain qualified, responsive lists. I train business owners and their staff how to connect with their customers. I find Awebers name recognition is good for my company too.

AWeber review by Damion F.
Damion F.

"Top-notch service from an awesome provider"

What do you like best?

I moved over to AWeber in 2007, after my then current provider started having issues with delivering my emails. When you are marketing to your subscribers, and have close to a 25% bounce rate because of the provider's inability to keep their servers white-listed, it is time to action. I happened upon AWeber by chance. As part of a large marketing forum at the time, I was invited to try them out in their early days for a great deal. I have not been happier. Bounce rate is almost unnoticeable and usually a result of bad email addresses instead of bad mail servers, customer serve rocks. Seriously, I do not think I have ever had to wait more than an hour for email support and I know that I can call them in case of emergencies (which, fortunately, I have never had to do since they rock at keeping things up). I have had several conversations with support over the years and everyone has always seemed to want to go out of their way to help - a sign that the company values their customers and their corporate structure encourages it.

What do you dislike?

The only downside I could possibly think of is the somewhat outdated appearance of the templates, both email and subscriber forms. There are a lot of good options for professions, but limited in design choices for most of my marketing niches. They do, of course, offer the ability to create your own and this is a pretty easy process, but I would like to see more designs up to today's standards that really capture the attention of the online crowd, which are so used to seeing opt-ins and ads, that they can scroll right over these basic designs without even seeing them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend AWeber to other marketers and business owners all the time. They have great service, excellent customer support, and after 8 years with them, I cannot think of a single time I have ever had an issue that was not addressed almost immediately. Any company that puts that much into customer support and makes changes for customers the way they do is definitely heading in the right direction.

I own a real estate brokerage, am the President of a growing non-profit, and am an avid internet marketer and network marketer. I utilize the service in my real estate company to send out a newsletter for buyers, campaigns for potential sellers, and a campaign for investors/wholesalers. I also have a campaign set for basic area information, upcoming events, and what not, which goes out on broadcast very sporadically (when I remember). With the non-profit, we send out regular emails to our list which consists of a wide array of individuals interested in sustainable agriculture, hydroponics, aquaponics, and general information on our facility. My marketing niches are very diverse, but I use the lists to help educate people in a multitude of different interests and share products and services with them that they may be interested in, one of which is helping show people how to make money online. for more information on how I use the lists and on me, you can visit DamionFlynn.com and contact me directly.

AWeber review by Noah M.
Noah M.

"Designed for easy productivity and results."

What do you like best?

AWeber is a well thought out, feature packed, email marketing service that is easy to use for beginners and marketing experts alike. Their drag and drop email design templates are intuitive and designed to get subscribers to click through. Their subscription forms are easy to customize and the amount of third-party applications that integrate into a weber seems endless. I've also had very positive experiences with their customer service.

What do you dislike?

The only feature that I find missing that Aweber competitors have is social media integration. By this I mean you can look at your subscribers social media profiles right inside the platform. While this isn't a dealbreaker. It certainly is missed

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're using a competitor I would suggest checking out Aweber!

Aweber provides me an easy platform to follow up with participants in my marketing classes. I can create segmented lists and send the same email to multiple lists at the same time.

AWeber review by Carlton "Mello M.
Carlton "Mello M.

"Aweber: The Best List Management Solution"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use Aweber. The layout is very simple to use and I can work up an email campaign in a few minutes. I had another service and they were not as good and they were more expensive. One of the best things I like about Aweber though is the Aweber Atom App. Being able to add people to my list on the go is so easy because of this app. It totally eliminates me having to keep up with scrap pieces of paper and the addition to my list is instant. I'm totally satisfied.

What do you dislike?

I am totally satisfied with Aweber. There is nothing that I dislike about their service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! Aweber has helped me build my business and I would recommend it to any one. it is the industry standard for online networkers.

I provide Internet Marketing solutions to home business owners. I use my autoresponder to give away value to my subscribers and drive traffic to my blog, videos, webinars and other training.

AWeber review by Fernando M.
Fernando M.

"Excelent quality and amazing support. I had to call once and the service was perfect"

What do you like best?

The system is very good, very stable and good for integrate with tools like optimizepress, but what I really like most is the reliability of it. I send thousands of emails and a very few bounce. It make me secure about my campaings and the delivery of my information feeling more confortable in sending any time I need

What do you dislike?

There are only 02 things to make it better for me

1-When we opt in, the message goes in english and is not editable. The problem is big part of my public speaks portuguese. I am 100% sure that it put it in portuguese I would have a increase in subscribers and my list would grow. Thinking in a multilanguage plataform will only put a crown in actual King ;)

2-A/B test is awesome and we do not have it in aweber... :(

If it has its not intuitive to use. I would really check this to perfection!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really reliable system, I would pick for the reliability of the company and the safety of the system.

Good way to connect with my audience. Easier to get in touch and sell

AWeber review by Jim S.
Jim S.

"AWeber grows with my business"

What do you like best?

When I started writing a newsletter I had a tiny following and a tiny cashflow. As I've grown over the years, AWeber has been able to support me with new levels of service that support my growing needs. I've tried other services, and keep returning to AWeber as my main support because they do such a fabulous job of keeping subscriber lists clean and spammers off their systems.

What do you dislike?

I'm continually challenged to understand who is really opening my newsletters. about a year ago I extracted a list of several hundred people who, according to the system, had not opened my newsletter in at least a year. I sent them all a polite, "why don't you just unsubscribe?!" notice.

WOW! Huge backlash! I received over 150 separate notes from people (mind you, these people still show up as "NOT OPENING THE EMAILS) who insisted they are loyal readers and to PLEASE not delete them.

So, basically, I can't trust the numbers I see, and I don't understand why. On the upside, apparently my open rate is much higher than the stats show.

Second item -- I have multiple lists. Many people end up on multiple lists. I appreciate that when I mail to all lists the system scrubs so each user only gets one copy. BUT when I'm searching for a name or trying to edit someone (e.g. someone writes and asks me to change their email address), I have to search EACH LIST SEPARATELY. Can we get a Global Search thing? Or if that exists, can you make it visible?

Recommendations to others considering the product

figure out a way to more accurately measure Opens. (i've spoken w/ others who have same experience as I have -- people who read every missive, yet system shows Zero Opens).

My goal is to stay in regular "conversation" with my tribe. this is the ideal venue for going that. I've gotten paying clients several YEARS after meeting someone or after speaking at a conference where I gathered their card. And when they call me, it's like they already know me very well even if I don't know them, because they've heard my "voice" speaking to them thru my 'zine.

"Fantastic!"

What do you like best?

The ease with which you can can customize and preview the appearance of newsletters with colors and graphics

What do you dislike?

The interface was slightly confusing at first and took a bit of exploring and trial and error to understand all of the features

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a good decision!

Email reminders and newsletter updates are simplified and streamlined. The benefits of writing all of the monthly emails at the beginning of the month and scheduling them to release later save so much time.

AWeber review by Molly C.
Molly C.

"Does the job, not much more"

What do you like best?

I like that I can create different lists of subscribers so I can target different members.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't do anything above and beyond any of the other competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does the job, just doesn't do anything above and beyond.

Email Marketing and member communication

AWeber review by User in Professional Training & Coaching
User in Professional Training & Coaching

"I have been very impressed with the ease of functionality & the superior customer service of Aweber."

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Customer service. Price. I also appreciate the emails from the Aweber team (not too many, but all very helpful including webinar trainings and further support to continue growing my business).

What do you dislike?

Time consuming to share a follow up series across multiple lists. If I want multiple lists to ensure I know where clients are opting in, but want to share the same follow up series to them, then the process of doing so is very time consuming. That is probably my biggest problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent for beginners. Easy to use, appropriate price point, wonderful customer service to help you navigate as you learn how to grow a business online.

Able to monitor and email multiple people across a variety of lists with various needs. Beneficial to see the open rates and click rates to know what is working and what isn't.

AWeber review by User in Higher Education

"Great for Beginners and Pros"

What do you like best?

Aweber provides a variety of ways for me to reach out to my email subscribers. I can send things immediately, schedule them in advance, set up a series, include different media and more. I also like that I can test different campaigns and have multiple lists. Finally, Aweber provides stats and analysis that I find useful.

What do you dislike?

Every once in awhile I think Aweber could improve of user friendliness. I'm not a tech expert, but I can figure things out. Aweber is not always the most intuitive to use, but it's fairly easy to find the answer to questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely consider Aweber over free services because they've built in the safeguards to make sure you're not blacklisted as SPAM. It also interfaces easily with other programs sch as LeadPages. It can also work as a stand alone product. Aweber is definitely a product to look at when considering all of the options.

Aweber has eliminated the need for me to have to try to build this into my blog myself. I don't worry about bugs or lost data. Plus I derive a lot of information that I probably would not have receive had I attempted this on my own. Getting immediate feedback, seeing how my emails are performing, being able to track how engaged or not engaged my subscribers are helps guide me in my next steps.

AWeber review by Frédéric C.
Frédéric C.

"Historical emailing tool... but must evolve !"

What do you like best?

Creating email follow up : it is the best feature of aweber... But the crazy guys from aweber decided to change the a new way of created it. The change is not much better... they should have improve others features !

The Good thing is that it is reliable, linked with a lots of 3rd party tool

Simple to use and support reactive... but if you ask for a discount it is always NO !

What do you dislike?

Few evolutions until 2014, what a pity !

Very expansive as there is NO discount with

No history of the emails deleted / unsuscribed

No link with eCommerce

Basic profiling (with the new features of tags)

No search of word in all follow up

Sometimes aweber URL for tracking doesn't work (you have to turn of tracking and put in text mode)

Very old fashion forms (you have to use optin monster)

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good choice for Affiliatiion, web marketing... but not to eCommerce

Mailchimp is a good alternative, but at the same pricing (not cheaper)

Lead captures

Marketing automation

AWeber review by Administrator in Military
Administrator in Military

"Good business, lack of innovation."

What do you like best?

Easy integration of Email Accounts in there intuitive and ergonomic user interface. Completing any task capable through AWeber is a breeze. Customer service was diligent to explain why more practical methods were not (yet) adopted.

What do you dislike?

Particularly when it comes to Social Networks, there are a number of functions that competitors offer and AWeber does not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

See if they are offering any new features! Definitely check out the automated scheduler for emails.

Expanding our reach via Email has always been important to us, but we needed to get everybody on the team to chip in and do work on the platform. Thanks to the easy to use interface, we did not have to spend much time training the members of the team.

AWeber review by Manuel G.
Manuel G.

"Good impression"

What do you like best?

customize the forms for capturing emails, so that they adapt to the design of our website

What do you dislike?

After a month of testing, the price increases to $19 per month. Within that price we can manage up to 500 email subscribers. If we surpass the barrier of 500 subscribed emails we will move on to the next price range, to which we add 10 dollars more

That we can organize all our campaigns in an easy way

AWeber review by Katie J.
Katie J.

"AWeber is the foundation of my business"

What do you like best?

AWeber is easy, reliable, and affordable. The vast majority of my business comes through my e-newsletter. My email lists are like gold, and I trust AWeber to keep them safe for me. When I first signed up with AWeber, I had no idea what I was doing! But they are so user friendly I felt totally at ease from the start. In 10 years, I've not had a single problem with AWeber.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don't like about AWeber.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a quality product. So glad I chose AWeber!

I need to communicate with my list of clients and potential clients regularly. I like to use simple, well-designed tools, like AWeber.

I love being able to create separate lists for purchasers of each product. I also like having an archive of my newsletters that I can easily download.

AWeber review by Mark C.
Mark C.

"Fantastic Email Marketing Organizer"

What do you like best?

Very easy to add subscribers as well as managing different lists. My subscriber list for my blog has grown quite well since I began using AWeber.

What do you dislike?

The web interface could be a little more user friendly. It took a little bit to get used to how things are set up but they do have pretty good tutorial videos to watch that helped.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and see for yourself. Check out the videos and learn to read the analytical info they provide. You will see a difference.

Managing communication well with our clients/subscribers. Thanks to some of their tools I've been able to create email posts which are engaging and create a response from our readers. They also have helpful information provided for each piece of correspondence which has helped me learn what is most effective in reaching people.

AWeber review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"easy to use email marketing software "

What do you like best?

I can set up different lists easily and create nice looking forms with a choice of colours and fonts. It's easy to create a draft broadcast from a previous email.

What do you dislike?

There are some features which seem a little complicated, and I guess I need to spend more time to learn all the features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out!

I can collect emails to build lists for different segments. The benefits are I've set up a series of emails to be sent automatically, and this has helped with keeping people interested and eventually becoming a customer.

AWeber review by Jason G.
Jason G.

"It’s an amazing service "

What do you like best?

I like the amazing customer service and the fact that I can use it without knowing anything about email marketing previ

What do you dislike?

I should be on a computer but all I have is an iphone

Solves the spam problem

AWeber review by Russ S.
Russ S.

"Aweber is helping me grow "

What do you like best?

Aweber is very easy to use. I can set up auto responders and be sure that I'm delivering a timely and consistent message. The price is very reasonable and I know it will serve me no matter how large I grow.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to find anything wrong with the application. Like any product there is a learning curve, but it's not very steep.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to stay in touch with your customers and want an application that you will be able to use regardless of how large you get, check out Aweber.

I need to stay in contact with my customers. For me it's all about relationships. I can be sure my customers are getting regular interactions from me without me having to manage the process. I set it up and it runs on its own.

AWeber review by Angie M.
Angie M.

"Two Years and Counting"

What do you like best?

The reason I use Aweber above all the other (cheaper) mailing list solutions is for the automation features. I love being able to automatically add people from my engagement lists to my main broadcast list. Makes list management a cinch.

What do you dislike?

My biggest complaint about Aweber has always been related to custom templates and the 'ugly' email creation area. Templates are still a mystery to me, but I'm in love with the new email design area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a weekend and give it a shot. Ask someone for help if you don't 'get it.'

I'm solving the need to connect with my audience. I have found that Aweber makes it easy for me to get in touch with everyone quickly and allow them to reply to me with the touch of a button. Two-way communication has never been easier.

AWeber review by Paige B.
Paige B.

"Handles everything I need for list management"

What do you like best?

AWeber makes everything easier: creating email templates, auto-send blog posts, scheduled autoresponders, adding new subscribers, integrating with outside applications, tagging subscribers and sending different parts of a list different messages based on their preferences. Reporting is also comprehensive and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything I dislike about the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AWeber is always adding new features to make it easier to target specific segments of lists and make their software easier to use.

Easily manage my list on autopilot with auto-sending of blog posts and a variety of autoresponders that each cater to a different segment of my list.

AWeber review by User

"Solid email marketing platform"

What do you like best?

AWeber is really easy to use - simple and fast to set up and get going with list-building, email campaigns, and automation. Pricing is also quite reasonable!

What do you dislike?

Email builder is fairly limited (though so are ones from competitors that I've tried). Overall AWeber is not the most advanced platform out there, but it will probably do the job for most and certainly hits all the marks for a simple solution.

We were able to quickly build lists and small campaigns at a reasonable price and with very little time or effort invested. For more advanced email marketing solutions, though, we needed to look elsewhere.

AWeber review by Steven P.
Steven P.

"Long-time User LOVES it!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, EXCELLENT customer support, great customer management platform, love that users can easily unsubscribe.

What do you dislike?

Deliverability could be better, but nothing is perfect. Could have better segmenting options so I don't have to use aWeber Pro to have my needs met.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform.. would like if they started to work more on options that aWeber Pro has, like targeted segmenting based on customer action.

Customer outreach, email list building

AWeber review by Administrator in Writing and Editing
Administrator in Writing and Editing

"Aweber - It's what I use"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of making lists and importing pdfs. It also lets me have a few different lists, which lets me tailor my email marketing to specific groups, keeping engagement high.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little clunky, and could use some streamlining in places.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll have to fool with it a bit, and some parts will. be clunky, but it'll be reliable and you can do it all without help.

I do all my own email sendouts now, which saves me some money.

AWeber review by Karen S.
Karen S.

"My favorite email marketing product"

What do you like best?

Aweber truly understands marketing and how to integrate email marketing into your programs.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I inherently dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for marketing professionals who understand how to do email marketing

Customizing campaigns to customer segments and learning more about our audiences.

AWeber review by Angela T.
Angela T.

"Using AWeber for my Business Blog"

What do you like best?

I love the blog broadcast feature. It ensures that each time I publish a new post to my business website that the information is also shared with my email subscribers. I don't want my readers to miss a thing, and AWeber helps me keep them informed!

What do you dislike?

I wish some of the email templates were more visual. It'd be nice to pull in photos from blog posts and be able to adjust how much text is imported into the email messages.

I'm trying to grow and inform my reader base and AWeber is helping me do that!

AWeber review by Gurumantra K.
Gurumantra K.

"Learning Our Way Around Aweber"

What do you like best?

Great support Tutorials and FAQ's very helpful. No need to be stopped. Search for an answer, or call up and get one fast.

What do you dislike?

Limited themes. Would like more flexibility.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great support. Worth getting to know your way around the dashboard

It's the only thing I can reliably use to communicate with my audiences.

AWeber review by User in Internet