Awesome Miner

5.0
(2 reviews)

Awesome Miner is a Windows application for managing and monitoring mining of Bitcoin and many other crypto currencies.

Work for Awesome Miner?

Learning about Awesome Miner?

Awesome Miner Reviews

Showing 2 Awesome Miner reviews
Awesome Miner review by Kobe M.
Kobe M.

"Really Love This"

What do you like best?

I have to say there isnt anything I can really say I dont like about Awesome Miner. This miner lets me mine more crypto than the other miners I have used and thats why its my number one miner. I highly recommend this for anyone

What do you dislike?

The only dislike I can think of is the miner fee

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best miner I have used in the 10 years of Mining.

Mining for our business

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Awesome Miner
Awesome Miner review by Jessica J.
Jessica J.

"Super Awesome Miner"

What do you like best?

This is one of the best and most up to date Miners I have used as well as my clients. Their dashboard tells you everything you would need to know about whats going on with your miner and they make it easy to make adjustments.

What do you dislike?

I cant think of anything I dont like about this

Recommendations to others considering the product

anyone wanting a fast and reliable miner has to try this!

Mining for business purposes

What Cryptocurrency Mining solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Awesome Miner for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

MinerGate Logo
MinerGate
(19 reviews)
MinerGate is a mining pool created by a group of cryptocoin enthusiasts. It is the first pool which provides service for merged mining. This means that while mining on our pool you can mine different coins simultaniously without decrease of hashrate for major coin
Electroneum Logo
Electroneum
3.3
(15 reviews)
Electroneum is a new cryptocurrency, made just for your mobile, making it easy for you to send, receive and securely trade digital money on your smartphone and, soon, you’ll be able to mine coins to add even more to your wallet
CGMiner Logo
CGMiner
4.0
(11 reviews)
This is a multi-threaded multi-pool FPGA and ASIC miner for bitcoin.
AIOMiner Logo
AIOMiner
(10 reviews)
AIOMiner uses the power of WhatToMine.com to make sure you are always mining the most profitable coin for your setup.
MobileMiner Logo
MobileMiner
(5 reviews)
Can mine ALL CryptoNight coins Clean interface OLED Friendly Mode.
MultiPoolMiner Logo
MultiPoolMiner
4.8
(4 reviews)
Monitors crypto mining pools and coins in real-time and finds the most profitable for your machine
HashFlare Logo
HashFlare
2.3
(3 reviews)
HashFlare service makes mining Cryptocurrency accessible to everyone. No longer it is required to buy expensive equipment and waste your time on setting it up. Simply select the desired power and generate revenue!
NiceHash Logo
NiceHash
(3 reviews)
NiceHash is based on the concept of a sharing economy by connecting sellers and buyers of computing power from all over the world.
DroidMiner Logo
DroidMiner
1.8
(2 reviews)
Previously the DroidBTC Bitcoin Miner, this is a Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin miner for Android, based on Simran Singh's AndLTC Miner ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.simran.andltcminerpro ) and pooler's cpuminer ( https://github.com/pooler/cpuminer ). Stratum compatibility has been added in version 1.2. This will mine all cryptocurrencies that use SHA-256 or scrypt, which include Bitcoin, Litecoin, Feathercoin, and Dogecoin, among others.
Genesis Mining Logo
Genesis Mining
(2 reviews)
Genesis Mining is a technology company and the world's leading provider for Bitcoin and altcoin cloudmining. We offer our clients easy access to small, medium and large mining contracts. Multipool techniques are used to automatically convert altcoins to Bitcoin, which are daily transfered into customer wallets. Mining starts immediately after signing the contract.

Learning about Awesome Miner?

* We monitor all Awesome Miner reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.