Awin

2.5

Awin is a global affiliate network dfesigned to empower advertisers and publishers of all sizes to grow their businesses online.

Work for Awin?

Learning about Awin?

Awin Reviews

Ask Awin a Question
Showing 2 Awin reviews
Awin review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

"Awin's unfair treatment"

What do you like best?

Nothing at all. Its absolutely a displeasure working with them

What do you dislike?

Absolutely terrible network! They kept our hard-earned money from us and treated us very unfairly. It was an absolute displeasure working with Awin. We generated numerous sales over the course of many months, and they did not pay us even a single time. In addition, they suspended us without any previous warning, even though we did not violate any of their terms and conditions. Plus, even after clarifying everything they still won't pay us. All of our commission was cleared but they kept the money and suspended us. They even did a testing transaction but took advantage of our months of hard work and did not pay us a single penny for it!.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not even consider them

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Awin
Awin review by G2 Crowd User in Media Production
G2 Crowd User in Media Production

"My Favorite Affiliate Network Is AWIN"

What do you like best?

AWIN is a convenient platform to easily track my programs and commissions. I appreciate how many high-quality programs are hosted on AWIN and payments are always on time.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike. If I were to make a recommendation, I would suggest adding a feed for coupons, to be able to quickly get a list of all active coupons, without having to check each program individually for them.

What Marketing Strategy solution do you use?

Learning about Awin?

* We monitor all Awin reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.