What do you like best?
1. Provides easy interfacing with various Amazon's Web Services
2. Nice and really helpful documentation
3. Really useful for Artificial Intelligence, data analytics and IoT based applications
4. Highly intuitive and packed with versatile features
5. Can be used as plug and play type with your applications or as wrapper around your applications to make them more industry standard, production grade and tech savvy applications
What do you dislike?
1. Addition of some more sample/example projects would've been better
Recommendations to others considering the product
If you want to spend more time on building your core application and less on making it industry grade and interactive product, then AWS Mobile SDK is single stop for all your needs.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
I'm working in the field of Deep Learning and IoT to create next generation intelligent surveillance system. AWS SDK has been packed with useful features to connect with multiple Amazon's Web Services like EC2, S3, IoT, SNS, DynamoDB, SES, Lambda, Glacier etc which are making my target application more interactive and intuitive.