Axigen Mail Server, Calendaring & Collaboration - All-in-one email, calendaring and collaboration platform, based on an innovative, proprietary technology, providing unmatched manageability for system administrators.
Integrating all modules in a robust messaging solution, Axigen is developed for demanding users, from small businesses to large service providers.
Axigen Business Messaging is a complete messaging solution providing full benefits of email communication & collaboration, integrated in a smart and secure solution based on a powerful mail server for business.
Axigen platform is compatible with Microsoft Windows Server as well as with many Linux flavors, FreeBSD, or Solaris. The Axigen mail server works smoothly with most used email clients like Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird or eM Client.
The Axigen product portfolio for service providers serves as a viable all-in-one alternative to the high-end email and collaboration solutions available on the market. Our goal is to empower service providers — leveraging Axigen’s flexibility — to bring to market services tailored to SMEs.
• Groupware & Collaboration Features: Calendars, Tasks, Notes, Outlook Connector
• The Axigen platform is compatible with Microsoft Windows Server as well as with many Linux flavors, FreeBSD, or Solaris.
• The Axigen mail server works smoothly with most used email clients like Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird or eM Client.
• Automatic Migration Tool – fully automatic migration without even the need of the legacy accounts passwords.
• Multiple, customizable branding & advertising options – WebMail Interface easily brandable & localized in over 29 languages, with several skins to be used at the end-user's choice.
• Synchronizing emails, contacts, calendars or tasks by using Axigen's built-in Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync® support for mobile devices. Available also through CardDav and CalDav implementation.
• Integrated WebMail and WebAdmin client.
• Integration with an external LDAP-based server (either OpenLDAP or Active Directory.
• WebMail, POP3 and IMAP Proxy services available.
• Email Security integration for Cyren, Kaspersky and Bitdefender. Virtually any AS/AV application integration capacity.
• Extensive WebMail accounts and domain settings: Mailbox quota, attachment size limit, mail size limit, session idle & activity timeout, maximum number of messages sent per hour by one account, HTML filtering level for HTML email messages
• 60-day, Full Feature Trial to download and use it on your own infrastructure.
• Highly configurable platform – can also be integrated with third party billing / provisioning systems via API.