What do you like best?
- First of all.. the support by the customer care center. Even if you work on outdated version, the CCC tries to help as best as they can.
- Axios Assyst covers every aspect of ITIL and meets our guidlines of examination.
- The free customizable home dasboard is perfect to get a quick overview
- Very easy to install
- The REST API provides the possibility to connect third party applications
- process designer
What do you dislike?
- In case of an error the shown messages are very common like "A general error has occured. Please contact your Systemadministrator". Also the Logfiles sometimes didn't provide nessesary information like affected user, item, incident etc.
- the handling of permissions is sometimes not that intuitive.
- the "poweruser" of assyst often complain about the performance and the handling.
- after changeing parameters the server needs to be restarted
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
IncidentManagement, ChangeManagement, ProblemManagement, AssetManagement