Azavista

Azavista has created an online platform especially for the corporate, enterprise and agency user. Through a wide set of modules and functionality, users can handle everything from event registrations, email marketing,attendee management budgeting, supplier procurement and more. At Azavista, we have taken into account the pain points of the modern event manager and created a tool that provides planners with all the essentials to more efficiently handle their meetings and events.

Work for Azavista?

Learning about Azavista?

Azavista Reviews

Ask Azavista a Question
Showing 5 Azavista reviews
Azavista review by Suzette S.
Suzette S.

"Very convenient event system "

What do you like best?

Azavista is a user-friendly system (also if you have very little application skills) which enables you to register all your events and hace acces to them in one dashboard. Furthermore the possibilities to create landing/rsvp pages are endless. Also the tool to 'copy' events is very easy.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to design our own template for e-mails. Furthermore smaal issues; like not being able to select 1 or 2 persons for activities and sometimes we have some outlining issues in the templates.

We have been able to send twice as many more event invitations and register guests via Azavista with half the effort/people than we needed prior to using Azavista.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Azavista
Azavista review by Iun C.
Iun C.

"Seamless experience and very user-friendly"

What do you like best?

It was a simple platform to use! Clean and took only 10 minutes to train new users to navigate. I liked how the system connects straight to printer and we did minimal work to get it ready for registration.

What do you dislike?

Some laptops was set up so that once you checked a person in, the ID badge would automatically print, but other computers you had to MANUALLY click "print." This made it slightly confusing initially because we had about 6 laptops that were set up differently. After a few minutes we got the hang of it (as to which ones were auto vs. manually), but after each shift rotation we had to re-communicate it to the next person so we were printing duplicates and wasting paper.

It's a very clean interface and does the job, but it's simple. Only hesitation to recommend would be that there's no notetaking option or additional tools to use with check in. Would be nice to integrate it with the full master guest list on the TNW site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth the trial run! There are other systems out there like it that are more sophisticated, but with time Azavista will have these tools built out as well (hopefully).

More efficient check-in for large-scale events. The platform was easy to use so it made things go much faster than anticipated. No issues at all!

What Event Management Platforms solution do you use?

Azavista review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Very satisfied"

What do you like best?

Azavista is a very user friendly tool, but most important Azavista offers very good guidance and service. It is a secure tool that doesn't sell your data to others, like with most free tools. Do you need a registration tool (app, website, roomregistration etc.) for your event? Call Azavista.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes to mention. I was overall very satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just call them!

Registration of participants for events took ages with webforms, Excel etc. You set up tour forms once and use them every event.

Azavista review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Fast and efficient"

What do you like best?

I liked how quickly the printers responded to the request made from the computers. This was my first time using a machine like this for a conference.

What do you dislike?

I wasn't too sure how to replace the paper once it had run out, but someone quickly did it for me so this isn't a major issue.

I was a volunteer at the event, so I only used this machine once.

Azavista review by User in Higher Education

"I thought the software worked great! "

What do you like best?

Ease of use and simplicity - everything was streamlined

What do you dislike?

Nothing I could think of...maybe adding lists of users could be easier

Registering guests and saving time

Learning about Azavista?

* We monitor all Azavista reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.