Azure Disk Storage

4.0

Azure Disk storage gives you the durability, availability, and security you need for your virtual machines whether you need the highest availability for mission-critical workloads, or cost-effective options for test scenarios.

Work for Azure Disk Storage?

Learning about Azure Disk Storage?

Azure Disk Storage Reviews

Showing 1 Azure Disk Storage review
Azure Disk Storage review by Matteo M.
Matteo M.

"Average service"

What do you like best?

I had the opportunity to receive a subscription reserved for NonProfit associations, as I am a volunteer, I am currently configuring the structure to be able to upload the site of the association. I feel good, even if ...

What do you dislike?

Although ... I rediscover some problems in the management from the administration portal, it is all very chaotic and very often you can not find what you are looking for and that could serve.

Azure Disk Storage, allows you to save any data on the cloud, without the need for a physical infrastructure often complicated to manage.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Azure Disk Storage

What Block Storage solution do you use?

Learning about Azure Disk Storage?

* We monitor all Azure Disk Storage reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.