Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Azure Key Vault

(6 reviews)

Azure Key Vault enables users to store and use cryptographic keys within the Microsoft Azure environment. Azure Key Vault supports multiple key types and algorithms and enables the use of Hardware Security Modules (HSM) for high value customer keys.

Work for Azure Key Vault?

Learning about Azure Key Vault?

Azure Key Vault Reviews

Showing 7 Azure Key Vault reviews
Azure Key Vault review by User

"Great Software to Manage Applications"

What do you like best?

I have noticed that azure is widely used by different organizations. This is extremely helpful because if you are familiar with it, then you will be able to spend less time learning the UI and different tools. I really like that it is a widely used service. I like that I am able to use different virtual machines so that we can manager our servers. It is also really good at monitoring your applications and infrastrucure. Microsoft is also a big company so I entrust them with the high sensitive information and a service that our business relies on.

What do you dislike?

The cost can be a little high depending on the type of organization you have. It may not be as good for "smaller" businesses.

I am able to securely and efficiently monitor our activity logs and configure our infrastructure. We also use the SQL database a little bit to run custom built applications to help solve inventory issues.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Azure Key Vault
Azure Key Vault review by Connor G.
Connor G.

"Azure Key Vault"

What do you like best?

Currently, its a great model that demonstrates the protection of privacy. I really like how it demonstrates the ability to keep information secure in the cloud. I really like that you can encrypt your own keys in the software for added assurance.

What do you dislike?

I would like to use a single key vault where I can maintain my keys and allow users to access them in RBAC.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great model and platform to use! I would highly recommend it for encrypters!

I am a security administrator and use it to write keys for signing encryption. I noticed that key vault safeguards these keys when encrypted.

What Multi-Factor Authentication solution do you use?

Azure Key Vault review by Baolinh N.
Baolinh N.

"Azure Key Vault"

What do you like best?

Allows you to safely and easily store keys.

What do you dislike?

There is a big learning curve when trying to use key vaults.

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy to use. just be sure to read through azure documentation

able to distribute keys easily during the software development cycle.

Azure Key Vault review by Joe W.
Joe W.

"Simple integration with Azure"

What do you like best?

I like the simple integration with Azure.

What do you dislike?

The interface, which is standard Azure style, is a little much for simple key storage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not sure

Encrypting keys for an Azure App Service Certificate. The integration with other Azure tools is the primary benefit.

Azure Key Vault review by Administrator

"Azure Keyvault - good for Linux deployments"

What do you like best?

I love how azure keyvault allows me to store everything from domain certificates, to basic plain text passwords in a secure, easy to increment versions fashion.

What do you dislike?

Some of the bash script commands can be a little cryptic to figure out, but once they are, they are easily manipulated to suit my needs.

We are using key vault for a magento deployment using shell scripting. The Installation exists on an a installation exists on an Azure VM

Azure Key Vault review by User

"Best tool for key management"

What do you like best?

We are using some services on Azure like App services... so the Azure Key Vault provides a best solution for key management. It also is easy to create and control the encryption keys used to encrypt your data.

What do you dislike?

We have not find anything that we dislike about it.

It helps your system more secure and it is easy to create and use. It also can use for both users and applications that can protect sensitive data.

Azure Key Vault review by User in Higher Education

"Easy way maintain key-Value pairs"

What do you like best?

The feasibility and easier way to access a key-value pair in an Azure function/website

What do you dislike?

A more intuitive UI would be good at the Azure dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It provides an easy way to store small key value pairs without having to go through the hazzles of a database

Trying to store database connection strings which are of different instances and need to connect to different databases at runtime

Learning about Azure Key Vault?

* We monitor all Azure Key Vault reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.