1. Scalable and Reduntant Cloud service
2. Easy to Manage through Remote Connectivity through Site to Site and Point to Site VPNs.
3. Deploy any Flavor of Virtual Machine.
4. Best Features Fault Domain and Update Domain.
5. Easy To Deply Serverless Architecture by using Function apps.
6. Automation is Easy using Powershell
7. Azure Advisor to for billing and resourse management.
8. Role based access control. To manage the user management and administration.
9. Express Route for Private Cloud.
10. Portal and Easy management.
11. Network security group manage the Connectivity between inside Azure and Public connectivity.
12. Application security Group to make the DMZ zones.
13. Inbuild Azure DNS service and DHCP service.
14. Public IP address management.
15. Appliaction gateway
16. VPN gateway.
17. Load Balancer.
18.Azure Active Directory Identity management.
19. Invoice and Billing management.
20. Lock features to control accident delete.
21. Azure Backup
22. Azure Storage - Blob and file and table queue Storage.
1. Linux Machine Updates and Patch and Yum Updates
2. High Cost for Express route compare to VPNs
3. Additional Security Concern while hosting Publically witn firewalls and endpoint Security.
4. Peering is Constratint for One to One.
5. VPN Speed Moderate when compare to Express route.
6. Subcription managment is Hard while need to setup the Directory for every Subcriptions.
7. Security While hosting the SQL whithout Whitelist the IP address.
8. Region wise features missing. West Europe only having all the IAAS and PAAS features
9. Storage more costlier then Amaxon S3 .
1. Sharepoint Server deplyments
2. Content management Server deplyment using SQL database server and Jumb Box Vm mangement tool.
3. Migration from AWS GOV cloud to Azure GOV cloud.
4. Hosting IOT applicaiton using SQL and Applicaiton server.
5 Hard to Deploy and manage the Azure Policies.
6. Cost the Sample Scripts.