You can Create your own private network inside the Azure Public cloud. By using this You can Create your Subnets and Address spaces and VPN gateway.We can deploy our own resources inside the virtual network. Follwoing Features are best.
1. Your Own Phycical Address spaces
2. Vnet Peering - Which is used to connect two different Virtual network on different subcription.
3. VPN gateway - Which is used to connect on premises Enviromenet with Azure seemlessly.
4. Azure DNS will act as in built DNS server for your own network.
5. Network Watcher - Regional Azure Network monitor
6. You can attach Deattach your own Network Security Group
7. In Built DDOS Production for Virtual network
8. RBAC for Accessablitity control
9. Diagrams - you can easily see your Topology.
10. System Routes
11. Between subnet communication by default Open because of the system routes
12. Own Routing Table
13. Delegate the subnet through service endpoints
14. site to Site VPN connectivity through VPN gateway
15. Application Security Group - DMZ
In built Azure DNS and Private DNS configuration
Azure Network Security Group - Own Firewall Rules
Custom Routing Tables ad User Define Route
Vnet Peering connect two sites without additional appliances.