Azure Web App for Containers

Azure Web App for Containers deploys the containerized app with your preferred dependencies to production in seconds. The platform automatically takes care of OS patching, capacity provisioning, and load balancing.

Work for Azure Web App for Containers?

Learning about Azure Web App for Containers?

Azure Web App for Containers Reviews

Showing 3 Azure Web App for Containers reviews
Azure Web App for Containers review by Administrator in Fine Art
Administrator in Fine Art

"Azure Web App is quick to setup and easy to maintain"

What do you like best?

I recently needed to create a dozen containers in very short order. I was able to quickly and easily do this with My Azure Web App.

What do you dislike?

So far everything has been a breeze so I can't provide any negatives at the moment.

We use it to contain a variety of image files in variety of sizes for use in an online image library that integrates with our e-commerce platform.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Azure Web App for Containers
Azure Web App for Containers review by User in Computer Software

"Review on Web app"

What do you like best?

Easy, portal and fast to create and deploy on server.

What do you dislike?

Its new to me and I like everything so far and its not supporting docker-compose .

In creating custom docker image files and deploying it to Azure. Benefits are very fast in deployment.

What Container Management solution do you use?

Azure Web App for Containers review by User in Higher Education

"Simple and easy to use web applications."

What do you like best?

The apps were easy to make and deploy on the server, using Azure.

What do you dislike?

Little flexibility in terms of designs and content.

We used for out IoT project.

Learning about Azure Web App for Containers?

* We monitor all Azure Web App for Containers reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.