AzureDesk

Azuredesk is a clod based customer service software that is user friendly with all the essential features at minimum rate of 9$ per user.

Work for AzureDesk?
Dixa 2x mod

Learning about AzureDesk?

AzureDesk Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 12 AzureDesk reviews
AzureDesk review by <span>Diego Fernando Q.</span>
Diego Fernando Q.

Azure is a software that highlights by its simplicity of use

What do you like best?

The support team is on touch and helps you to solve any doubt and issue you would have. Other helpdesk systems fails in this section but AzureDesk has demostrated a strong support team behind the scenes.

It's simplicity of use helps you to get things done very quickly and improve your efficiency in the support process with customers or employees.

What do you dislike?

The design could be a little better but they are working hard to improve it every day with different updates on the UI and backend.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very recommended for anyone needing a Customer Service and Helpdesk Ticket Software.

We are integrating all support request from our customers and employees in AzureDesk, in order to keep track of the issues and offer the best service to our users.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AzureDesk
AzureDesk review by <span>David L.</span>
David L.

Really Simple and Useful Customer Service and Helpdesk Software

What do you like best?

AzureDesk has impressed me from the first time I used it.

First of all, its simplicity of use makes you don't need any documentation or manual to learn how to use it.

After you register, you can start using the product with all its features for free (one agent), and then scale up based on your needs for only 5$/month per agent. It's really a gift!

The support team is really helpful, they answer in just a few minutes, and they will give you a free Skype meeting to show you all the features deeply if you need it.

We are really happy with this product after a week of use, it has helped to organize our support request internally and we are start using it to our customers also.

What do you dislike?

Maybe some small features like support for HTML messages and signatures.

Internal support for our employees here at our IT department, and also for our external customers at www.canarias.com.

What Help Desk solution do you use?

AzureDesk review by <span>Nick L.</span>
Nick L.

Support when you need it.

What do you like best?

This SaaS support desk application has changed the way we handle customer support. Gone are tracking emails and follow up where key content and repetitive messages can be easily captured for future use.

A quick review of the dashboard shows any outstanding remedial action and the interface continues to improve.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little slow to load, but that is most likely my data connection rather than the server end issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Request a trial and invest the time in a training session.

This tool improves both efficiency and professionalism of the support process.

AzureDesk review by <span>Sotiris Z.</span>
Sotiris Z.

Excellent customer support service on a budget

What do you like best?

AzureDesk is a light yet flexible customer service application that does the job, without spending a fortune every month! I took advantage of the 14-day trial version period to give it a shot and I was very pleased overall. The company is relatively new to the customer service landscape but they seem to have a solid understanding of today's market and needs. They have an excellent help desk and actually this is the main thing that it really was a deal closer for me. I was having an issue with a feature, so I send them an email. The response was almost instant and that made me feel comfortable and safe! I really encourage others to give it a shot. Its no ZenDesk but it does the job in a fraction of the price.

What do you dislike?

I would say that overall I didn't find any major issues that concerned me. However I would like to point out that I wouldn't mind if the loading of some pages took a little bit less time, especially the ticket page. Not a big issue but I thought worth mentioning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definetely encourage other people to give it a shot. It's a very good alternative on a budget!Great help desk too!!

We are a working on an educational institute that is mainly for students and faculty. So we were looking for a customer support service that does the job and doesn't cost too much. We needed a simple to learn and use system and I thing AzureDesk is what we are looking for.

AzureDesk review by <span>Er. Bahuguna G.</span>
Er. Bahuguna G.

Awesome Customer Support Software

What do you like best?

AzureDesk.co has helped us improve our productivity and improve our customer satisfaction. We tried several other helpdesk systems but AzureDesk.co had the best features/price ratio and the support team is great!

AzureDesk.co is an end-to-end customer support engine for rapidly growing companies. The system contains a variety of reporting features that help administrators make key business solutions.

What do you dislike?

As the company is still growing and they are enhancing the features of the product at top level. so i did not found and dislikes yet.

We have education management software. we are solving our customer problems using azuredesk.co customer support software

AzureDesk review by <span>Rod B.</span>
Rod B.

Great value and very responsive and helpful customer service.

What do you like best?

It has a high value due to offering a lot of features for the price. Coming a close second is the customer services. I've worked with Chirag mainly and he's always been very responsive and helpful even on the weekends.

What do you dislike?

We could use a customizable field (or two) that's searchable. For now, we're using the Notes section which is an acceptable workaround for now.

Need for a robust ticketing system.

Learning about AzureDesk?

* We monitor all AzureDesk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.