B-kin

5.0

B-kin Market Interact is your online service to communicate with your customers and leads: Online, no software. Multichannel. Customer-centric. Integrated view of all your sales and marketing activity

Work for B-kin?

Learning about B-kin?

B-kin Reviews

Showing 7 B-kin reviews
B-kin review by Merie Catherine R.
Merie Catherine R.

"Top popularity with B-kin"

What do you like best?

We love how efficient B-kin is, because the popularity that is achieved is great, we improve our marketing strategy and significantly increase our profits because we get more popularity with our customers and new customers. We are climbing and surpassing the other companies.

What do you dislike?

The truth is easy to use and B-kin does what it says in its specifications, if it says that increases your advertising and generates increase in marketing strategies is because it really does. I only have compliments to say for B-kin, there's nothing I do not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have flaws in your advertising strategies and can not find a way to do it well, the best recommendation I could give you is the implementation of B-kin in your organization. Simply productive.

We increase our fame and belong to a select group of good companies in the market because we knew how to take advantage of the advice B-kin gave us.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about B-kin
B-kin review by James B.
James B.

"simply satisfied"

What do you like best?

This software told me that I would increase my profits by improving my marketing techniques, and placing myself in a high status with the best companies was the best thing I could do. Now the organization has new knowledge thanks to the improvements of the advertising campaigns. The truth has been very helpful B-kin for the organization.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing bad to say about B-kin. It has worked for me and we have achieved a good status, in addition to obtaining good profits thanks to the new knowledge acquired.

Recommendations to others considering the product

What else can you ask for? This is the best software to increase your marketing strategies and at the same time significantly increase your profits. It is the best idea you can have.

We made ourselves known and we increased our advertising level.

What Other Marketing solution do you use?

B-kin review by Claire F.
Claire F.

"Maximum increase in popularity thanks to the best advice"

What do you like best?

I love it because now new clients know about our company, their marketing advice is precise, it goes straight to the point and we achieve the results, it also has a system that knows what it does and a platform that adapts to the needs of our organization.

What do you dislike?

B-kin is an excellent software, but at the beginning it was a bit complicated for me, I had to seek advice, but when I really knew it I knew it was the best advertising marketing option I could choose.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software significantly increases your status, advertising campaigns fulfill their function because this software gives you precise tools to get the most out of new strategies.

We use it to increase our fame and to become more known in the market (Digital Marketing).

B-kin review by Natalie M.
Natalie M.

"Improve your digital campaigns and keep improving."

What do you like best?

We are in a very favorable position thanks to B-kin because we managed to improve our campaigns in a short time and without any delay. It is wonderfully lucrative and versatile to increase the number of clients and improve revenues.

What do you dislike?

Increasing the number of clients means that with B-kin we have not detected any kind of errors in the management of our campaigns. I love it and I just love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sometimes we have doubts about the positive functions of B-kin. Now all change, I have no doubt ... B-kin works and will continue to work.

There were many lost money because our advertising was very poor. Everything changed since the arrival of B-kin.

B-kin review by Alissa M.
Alissa M.

"Digital marketing that increases business."

What do you like best?

Easy to use.

Good marketing management. It makes good publicity.

He is very effective in his work.

What do you dislike?

We do not have something negative to say about B-kin at the moment and I hope it continues without negative things. It is definitely highly recommended for your organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Increase sales Digital advertising with good progress.

The customers are satisfied.

B-kin has no comparison in terms of work performance.

Excellent platform for Digital Marketing, with the necessary tools to do it as you wish.

Improve campaigns by its unique design. We improved the income and the customers were increased in a great quantity.

B-kin review by Nora G.
Nora G.

"Thanks B-kin...."

What do you like best?

Digital marketing campaigns are of vital importance in all work environments. B-kin has the necessary tools to improve digital marketing ... I do not want to stop using it.

What do you dislike?

I can not think of anything negative about B-kin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

B-kin arrived to position itself as a solid product and to improve digital marketing in a fantastic way. I advise you in all honesty to implement B-kin. You just have to implement it.

Digital marketing campaigns

B-kin review by April A.
April A.

"Ease of communication and access"

What do you like best?

Creating our digital campaigns and interacting with our customers became easier with B-kin. Our business improved well compared to our past standings. The B-kin helped a lot to transform our customers to leads which boosted our revenues.

What do you dislike?

This is my first time to use B-kin. So as a first-timer, I had a hard time using the interface. But after a day of two of practice, I was able to manipulate B-kin by my own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try B-kin for your Digital Marketing campaigns and lead generation. Very useful.

Digital marketing.

Learning about B-kin?

* We monitor all B-kin reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.