BackAgent

BackAgent is a back office intranet system with a built in transaction workflow engine.

Work for BackAgent?

Learning about BackAgent?

BackAgent Reviews

Ask BackAgent a Question
Showing 14 BackAgent reviews
BackAgent review by Administrator

"Good system for Real Estate document e-filing"

What do you like best?

The interface is good, and it lets you know at a glance what documents are needed for a specific phase of the deal

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to allow more questions at the beginning of the transaction to be defined by the user. We have several questions that will allow their good If Then logic to be better suited to our company needs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Backagent makes it easy for all agents to maintain their files based on the definition of your brokerage.

Backagent is our electronic filing system for all documents that are required by the state in our real estate business. It facilitates online gathering and backup of all our files. The benefit is that we do not need hard copies of any of the documents

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BackAgent
BackAgent review by Toby B.
Toby B.

"Makes My Job Doable"

What do you like best?

The ability to have one program that handles all my needs on the back office side of the real estate transaction. Met them at NAR in May 2016 and was on board with them before I even left the front door and they have not dissapointed.

What do you dislike?

In an effort to offer everything they don't do some of the anscillary services as well. For example we are using them to host email to make it easier for agents. We are having some issues and going through the customer support has taken longer than I'd have liked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an amazing back-office software. It may not be the one-stop shop that some are looking for however the company admits freely that it isn't designed to be a one-stop shop. Has added products at request of users.

I am a small brokerage of about 3 agents. So selling is the most important thing I do on a daily basis. This allows me to be legal and know that my agents -- and myself - are held accountable on a daily basis.

What Real Estate Activities Management solution do you use?

BackAgent review by Kenneth C.
Kenneth C.

"New Agent Not to Happy"

What do you like best?

That I finally found it in the maze of websites I have to get to know as a Keller Williams agent.

What do you dislike?

This particular website is the slowest one I use and the Navigation is from 2006 instead of 2016.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sometimes its just better to wait until the right product finally makes it to market.

If you're in a hurry and you want something really bad, that's usually what you end up with

I just wanted my account information. Figured it was somewhere on BackAgent. I searched and searched and found this link http://backagent-insights.blogspot.com/2016/07/manage-member-plans-commission-plans.html . So, I sent support an email asking where I could find the link to "profile" then "account". Response was instant! They said they didn't know. :- (

All they had to tell me was to click my name.

There's just nothing like wasting 20 minutes trying to find something obvious on a website to energize another 10 minutes to write a review. (a review, which by the way took 5 clicks to get to)

BackAgent review by Michael W.
Michael W.

"Amazing Backagent"

What do you like best?

After trying other types of back office or transaction management software. I came across Back Agent. I REALLY like it. As a Risk Adverse Broker, I look for excellent tools to better assist agents in transactions. Back Agent is very easy to use, intuitive, great training videos, and agents love it.

The Back Agent Support Service is the best I have seen. I feel like they are just waiting by the phone to answer my call. no matter what my question is, the service is knowledgeable and provide quick solutions to my inquiries.

I highly recommend this software.

What do you dislike?

That I used something else for so long before finding this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it, watch the videos, see how simple it really is.

Tracking transaction documents, review and approval of documents, retention of documents, This software really solved my concerns

BackAgent review by Danna F.
Danna F.

"Corey was TERRRIFIC!!! Thank you"

What do you like best?

BackAgent has made our lives much simpler but the Help Desk has always been a source of contention, until now. Corey has made our interaction with the Help Desk so much better! He really is top-notch and so professional. He reads our ticket emails thoroughly and then responds with an educated answer that is, more times than not, exactly what we needed.

Danna

What do you dislike?

I truly dislike it when we email the help desk and they respond with a dismissive answer that doesn't begin to address the issue.

Also, when we ask for something to happen and are told it can't happen, when we already know it can, we just have to ask the right person.

Better customer service for our agents. Solving their closing issues in mere moments rather than hours or even days.

BackAgent review by Robert H.
Robert H.

"BackAgent makes my business manageable "

What do you like best?

Consistency of requirements with built in enforcement of document requirements. It is one place that my agents and I can go to make sure that we are covering our document and retention requirements BEFORE paying CDAs. It makes it very easy to communicate with the agents and to keep in touch about paperwork issues and needs.

What do you dislike?

The calendar function is missing some needed tools. For example, when I post an event and agents register, I would like to be able to send out one email to the entire registration list. Also, some of the reporting is clumsy, the data is there, it is just a nightmare to dig through the reporting section and try and determine which reports that i need. Would be a nice feature if I could have a favorites selection of set reports. Maybe even some customizable reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really need more effort on the Android app. Calendar needs beefing up as mentioned. Would be nice if the system gave us a way to send invoices for leases. It will print them, but It would be great if we could just send like we do CDAs. Also, the process to cancel a transaction is very awkward and most agents just do not do it so we have to. Do not know if there is anything that can be done to smooth that out.

Again, minimizing legal exposure due to lack of mandatory documents and retention. Less cost for paper and storage. Rapid payment to agents (morale) One place to communicate about policy issues

BackAgent review by David B.
David B.

"CPS Backagent Review"

What do you like best?

Pretty easy to just sign in and go. Doesn't take long to get used to software at all. Easy to go back and adjust deals. Direct link to MLS.

What do you dislike?

I wish I didn't have to contact the support team to adjust what information was required to turn in deals. Everyone wants different information with their deals, and it would be great if our team could adjust what we require from our agents. Also, we would like the ability to tailor the "reports" that back agent gives to suit our company. For example, we don't want the report to spit out information about when a deal is completely closed out or "filed" the more important statistic for our company is tracking when deals are "submitted" as we do a lot of rentals as opposed to just sales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you need it for the correct purposes. Its not a CRM, its transaction management and deal tracking. The office tools might be helpful to a larger office.

We needed a record keeping and compliance system, as well as a reasonable way to track our agent's deals. Primarily, we use backagent for transaction management and record keeping. Our office is small, so some of the office tools are unnecessary.

BackAgent review by Patrick P.
Patrick P.

"Absolutely Amazing!"

What do you like best?

I'm not sure there is a "best part" of Back Agent. It is so very well thought out. It does exactly as described.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I like all there is about Back Agent. It has help me tremendously to better track my business.

Back Agent has totally solved my transaction Management problem. I can review transactions instantly wherever I am. I can discover issues instantly and help Agent correct the issues versus finding out later.

BackAgent review by C I.
C I.

"Market Leader by Far!!!"

What do you like best?

I checked out a lof of systems and the demo for BackAgent was far and above the best and the market leader. I just signed my contract and I'm excited to get going!

What do you dislike?

I'll let you know, but so far I'm just excited to get rolling. It looks so much better than the competition

I'm already less stressed because I won't have to hand enter all this information.

BackAgent review by Shelley B.
Shelley B.

"Easy to use software"

What do you like best?

how simple everything is. back agent vs. Keller Williams intranet is a 10 by far, it's always easy to use uploading files, and I love it!

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to import my contacts, since there are over 3000 I would prefer not to have to add one at a time.

I am working on adding zip forms and esignatures, I currently use dotloop and would prefer to go to one place, such as here, to do all my real estate business.

BackAgent review by ALEXANDER S.
ALEXANDER S.

"good quality software for day to day use in the office "

What do you like best?

good quality software simple to learn and use for day to day task a must have for our office I use it every day and like it as software is very good I like it as a good helper or good daily assistant

What do you dislike?

nothing to dislike everything is good, I like it good software for day to day use I use it every day

Recommendations to others considering the product

good software I like it and use it everyday

improves end result good software I like it and use it

BackAgent review by Joseph N.
Joseph N.

"BackAgent "

What do you like best?

BackAgent has really streamlined my real estate transactions.

What do you dislike?

So far, I havenā€™t had any issues with BackAgent.

I am able to keep all my transactions organized and my broker is able to oversee them as well.

BackAgent review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Meets my needs"

What do you like best?

Multifunctional, multiple features to use.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the interface seems too crowded. Takes time to get used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to train your employees on the main features before implementing. Good comprehensive software otherwise.

Contact management, communication with the brokerage. Keeping track of my earnings.

BackAgent review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Back Agent"

What do you like best?

I love that it keeps tabs on the required documents for each transaction, and I can load all the documents at once and then split the file between the different documents.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really comes to mind, it would be great to sync contact from my phone to the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very user friendly and straightforward

The ease of accessing old files and records is a big benefit.

Learning about BackAgent?

* We monitor all BackAgent reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.