BackAgent

BackAgent is a back office intranet system with a built in transaction workflow engine.

Work for BackAgent?

Learning about BackAgent?

BackAgent Reviews

Ask BackAgent a Question
Showing 13 BackAgent reviews
BackAgent review by <span>Toby B.</span>
Toby B.

"Makes My Job Doable"

What do you like best?

The ability to have one program that handles all my needs on the back office side of the real estate transaction. Met them at NAR in May 2016 and was on board with them before I even left the front door and they have not dissapointed.

What do you dislike?

In an effort to offer everything they don't do some of the anscillary services as well. For example we are using them to host email to make it easier for agents. We are having some issues and going through the customer support has taken longer than I'd have liked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an amazing back-office software. It may not be the one-stop shop that some are looking for however the company admits freely that it isn't designed to be a one-stop shop. Has added products at request of users.

I am a small brokerage of about 3 agents. So selling is the most important thing I do on a daily basis. This allows me to be legal and know that my agents -- and myself - are held accountable on a daily basis.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BackAgent
BackAgent review by <span>Kenneth C.</span>
Kenneth C.

"New Agent Not to Happy"

What do you like best?

That I finally found it in the maze of websites I have to get to know as a Keller Williams agent.

What do you dislike?

This particular website is the slowest one I use and the Navigation is from 2006 instead of 2016.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sometimes its just better to wait until the right product finally makes it to market.

If you're in a hurry and you want something really bad, that's usually what you end up with

I just wanted my account information. Figured it was somewhere on BackAgent. I searched and searched and found this link http://backagent-insights.blogspot.com/2016/07/manage-member-plans-commission-plans.html . So, I sent support an email asking where I could find the link to "profile" then "account". Response was instant! They said they didn't know. :- (

All they had to tell me was to click my name.

There's just nothing like wasting 20 minutes trying to find something obvious on a website to energize another 10 minutes to write a review. (a review, which by the way took 5 clicks to get to)

What Real Estate Activities Management solution do you use?

BackAgent review by <span>Michael W.</span>
Michael W.

"Amazing Backagent"

What do you like best?

After trying other types of back office or transaction management software. I came across Back Agent. I REALLY like it. As a Risk Adverse Broker, I look for excellent tools to better assist agents in transactions. Back Agent is very easy to use, intuitive, great training videos, and agents love it.

The Back Agent Support Service is the best I have seen. I feel like they are just waiting by the phone to answer my call. no matter what my question is, the service is knowledgeable and provide quick solutions to my inquiries.

I highly recommend this software.

What do you dislike?

That I used something else for so long before finding this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it, watch the videos, see how simple it really is.

Tracking transaction documents, review and approval of documents, retention of documents, This software really solved my concerns

BackAgent review by <span>Danna F.</span>
Danna F.

"Corey was TERRRIFIC!!! Thank you"

What do you like best?

BackAgent has made our lives much simpler but the Help Desk has always been a source of contention, until now. Corey has made our interaction with the Help Desk so much better! He really is top-notch and so professional. He reads our ticket emails thoroughly and then responds with an educated answer that is, more times than not, exactly what we needed.

Danna

What do you dislike?

I truly dislike it when we email the help desk and they respond with a dismissive answer that doesn't begin to address the issue.

Also, when we ask for something to happen and are told it can't happen, when we already know it can, we just have to ask the right person.

Better customer service for our agents. Solving their closing issues in mere moments rather than hours or even days.

BackAgent review by <span>Robert H.</span>
Robert H.

"BackAgent makes my business manageable "

What do you like best?

Consistency of requirements with built in enforcement of document requirements. It is one place that my agents and I can go to make sure that we are covering our document and retention requirements BEFORE paying CDAs. It makes it very easy to communicate with the agents and to keep in touch about paperwork issues and needs.

What do you dislike?

The calendar function is missing some needed tools. For example, when I post an event and agents register, I would like to be able to send out one email to the entire registration list. Also, some of the reporting is clumsy, the data is there, it is just a nightmare to dig through the reporting section and try and determine which reports that i need. Would be a nice feature if I could have a favorites selection of set reports. Maybe even some customizable reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really need more effort on the Android app. Calendar needs beefing up as mentioned. Would be nice if the system gave us a way to send invoices for leases. It will print them, but It would be great if we could just send like we do CDAs. Also, the process to cancel a transaction is very awkward and most agents just do not do it so we have to. Do not know if there is anything that can be done to smooth that out.

Again, minimizing legal exposure due to lack of mandatory documents and retention. Less cost for paper and storage. Rapid payment to agents (morale) One place to communicate about policy issues

BackAgent review by <span>David B.</span>
David B.

"CPS Backagent Review"

What do you like best?

Pretty easy to just sign in and go. Doesn't take long to get used to software at all. Easy to go back and adjust deals. Direct link to MLS.

What do you dislike?

I wish I didn't have to contact the support team to adjust what information was required to turn in deals. Everyone wants different information with their deals, and it would be great if our team could adjust what we require from our agents. Also, we would like the ability to tailor the "reports" that back agent gives to suit our company. For example, we don't want the report to spit out information about when a deal is completely closed out or "filed" the more important statistic for our company is tracking when deals are "submitted" as we do a lot of rentals as opposed to just sales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you need it for the correct purposes. Its not a CRM, its transaction management and deal tracking. The office tools might be helpful to a larger office.

We needed a record keeping and compliance system, as well as a reasonable way to track our agent's deals. Primarily, we use backagent for transaction management and record keeping. Our office is small, so some of the office tools are unnecessary.

Learning about BackAgent?

* We monitor all BackAgent reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.