Backup4all

(6 reviews)

Backup4all is a backup program for Windows that protects your data from partial or total loss. It automates the backup process saving you time, compresses the data to save storage space (using standard zip format) and encrypts your backup to protect from unauthorized usage.

Work for Backup4all?

Learning about Backup4all?

Backup4all Reviews

Showing 6 Backup4all reviews
Backup4all review by Bryan A.
Bryan A.

"Backup4All gets the job done"

What do you like best?

Easy to configure. Easy to read logs. Supports a ton of backup types and destinations. Just works.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I guess the nagging every time there's an upgrade, but that's not really a bad thing I guess.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's cheap and does exactly what you need it to do - backup your files to any destination you want

Backups are essential. Lost data is lost money and lost time. Company is small and cannot afford the expensive "enterprise" solutions. Backup4All backs up the files and is super cheap.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Backup4all
Backup4all review by User in Computer Software

"Backup everything you need."

What do you like best?

The fact that you can backup everything you want in the cloud, like google drive or one drive or this or that is awesome.

What do you dislike?

It is a little new so there are some bugs that could be worked out but it. Overall it is a solid program and not much to dislike about it which is a good thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get to this product asap. It is better than any other backup program out there no doubt about it.

I have having all my data backed up at all times so I do not have to worry about it being lost. The security is awesome so I do not have to worry about it being stolen. It does it in the background so it saves the company a lot of time.

What Online Backup solution do you use?

Backup4all review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Simple Backup utility"

What do you like best?

Backup4All is a great windows program that lets me protect my data, any way I want. I personally, backup my data through a combination of Google Drive, iCloud and Dropbox and this software is ideal for me.

What do you dislike?

The interface is fairly straight forward. I do wish that the software was a bit more intuitive. However, don't let that deter you, it truly is a great tool for backing up your system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth giving this solution a try. Great for my backup needs and I'm sure it will be for you as well.

I was looking for a tool that would let me create multiple backups on both my clouds as well as network hard drive.

Backup4all review by User in Computer Software

"Backup Review "

What do you like best?

The security was the biggest thing for me. Being able to have peace of mind knowing I could backup my files and not worry about partial or total loss was crucial. I used the portable edition and found it easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There was not much I disliked about the product. I thought it was very useful and I'd recommend to another company for sure. I like the different editions as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this product. I could see the potential and benefits and find it very useful

Storage and data backup

Backup4all review by Alberto A.
Alberto A.

"review"

What do you like best?

la facilidad con la que se pueden programar las copias y restaurar los datos almacenados.

What do you dislike?

por el momento nada que destacar. He empezado hace poco y lo que he usado es util.

Recommendations to others considering the product

mejorar la interfaz de usuario

Restauracion de datos de clientes y backups programados

Backup4all review by User in Railroad Manufacture
User in Railroad Manufacture

"Good idea especially for those who have a lot of sensitive, unique files saved on computer"

What do you like best?

I liked the auto-scheduler and the reliability of the product.

What do you dislike?

The price is quite high and I'm not sure if its worth it, especially because it is just a backup. Kind of like paying a premium for car insurance.

It is used to ensure no sensitive/time-sensitive files or data is lost and for security.

Learning about Backup4all?

* We monitor all Backup4all reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.