Backup4all is a backup program for Windows that protects your data from partial or total loss. It automates the backup process saving you time, compresses the data to save storage space (using standard zip format) and encrypts your backup to protect from unauthorized usage.

Work for Backup4all?
Acronis backup and recovery 2x

Learning about Backup4all?

Backup4all Reviews

Showing 1 Backup4all review
Backup4all review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

Simple Backup utility

What do you like best?

Backup4All is a great windows program that lets me protect my data, any way I want. I personally, backup my data through a combination of Google Drive, iCloud and Dropbox and this software is ideal for me.

What do you dislike?

The interface is fairly straight forward. I do wish that the software was a bit more intuitive. However, don't let that deter you, it truly is a great tool for backing up your system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth giving this solution a try. Great for my backup needs and I'm sure it will be for you as well.

I was looking for a tool that would let me create multiple backups on both my clouds as well as network hard drive.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Backup4all

What Backup solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Backup4all for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Code42 Logo
Online data backup
Acronis Backup and Recovery Logo
Acronis Backup and Recovery
Acronis Backup is the world’s easiest and fastest backup solution for all your data, whether it is located on-premises, in remote systems, in private and public clouds, or on mobile devices.
Veeam Availability Suite Logo
Veeam Availability Suite
Veeam Availability Suite Includes Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam ONE.
SolarWinds MSP Backup Logo
SolarWinds MSP Backup
SolarWinds MSP Backup is the fastest solution for managed service providers who need to restore clients' business continuity. Recover all data after any disaster.
CloudBerry Backup Logo
CloudBerry Backup
Cross-platform cloud backup software with file system, image-based backup with SQL Server, MS Exchange support, built for cloud storage: Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Storage,
Unitrends Logo
Protects by bridging virtual, physical, and cloud. Unitrends has provided next-generation enterprise-class data protection to thousands of customers.
Veritas Backup Exec Logo
Veritas Backup Exec
Backup Exec is one integrated product that protects virtual and physical environments, simplifies both backup and disaster recovery, and offers unmatched recovery capabilities
Druva inSync Logo
Druva inSync
Druva inSync provides Enterprise Endpoint Backup and Protection
Veritas NetBackup Logo
Veritas NetBackup
NetBackup with V-Ray unifies backup, deduplication, replication, snapshots, and appliances with support for VMware and Hyper-V in a single product.
OpenDrive Logo
OpenDrive is a solution that allows you to store, backup, and sync data across multiple users and computers.

Learning about Backup4all?

* We monitor all Backup4all reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.