BackupSheep

4.9

BackupSheep is a business continuity software that is a dashboard to schedule backups of cloud servers hosted on Amazon web services, DigitalOcean, Vultr and OVH.

Work for BackupSheep?

Learning about BackupSheep?

BackupSheep Reviews

Showing 11 BackupSheep reviews
BackupSheep review by Desiree J.
Desiree J.

"BackupSheep Keeps Our Website Safe!"

What do you like best?

I really like how BackupSheep allows me to backup my business's website to our Amazon Web Services account, even to our EC2 servers! Since our site is a WordPress site, the MySQL Database option in BackupSheep is very helpful. We also enjoy how BackupSheep gives $10 for each referral, without any limit! This helps our business make a side-profit. We like how BackupSheep has Backup Log, Backup Scheduling, and Compression features.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how BackupSheep does not have continuous backup. It also does not have certain fundamental features *on its own*, such as continuous backup, encryption, incremental backup, local server options, multiple system support, remote server options, secure data storage, and web access / restoration. It uses Amazon S3, and BackupSheep also has a complicated IP process for calls and other features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you know what BackupSheep is capable of, and what it is not capable of. Although BackupSheep has many options, it does not have vital features such as incremental backups and multiple system support options.

I'm solving the business problems of creating site backups, among commercial backups, image backups, and inventory backups from our website to our Amazon S3 servers. We have realized that all WordPress websites need a MySQL Database backup, and not *just* a filesystem backup, which is why we now use BackupSheet to help us with this process.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BackupSheep
BackupSheep review by Jimmy G.
Jimmy G.

"Backups up our cloud data"

What do you like best?

I have been using BackupSheep for awhile now and have never really had an issue with it. My favorite part of it is probably how much data I can backup and how fast the backups get done. I am never in fear that the company data I upload to the cloud isnt safe.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can think of is that it is pricey

Backs up our company data and website to the cloud

What Server Backup solution do you use?

BackupSheep review by Hudson R.
Hudson R.

"Cloud Backup For Your Business"

What do you like best?

BackupSheep gives your company the ability to have an additional backups of not only their data but also your website. We use it for cloud backup and website fail over (backup). Their dashboard is probably the best part. Its easy to navigate and gets you to where you want to be fast.

What do you dislike?

The only negative about BackupSheep is the price.

We use it in order to have an additional backup for our company

BackupSheep review by Dirk N.
Dirk N.

"Back Back Back It Up!"

What do you like best?

BackupSheep what else can I say about you? They have saved my company more times than I can count. I can store just about as much data as I want and they make it easy to do so. If you need to save company data you have to use BackupSheep

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is the price but its really not that bad

Backing up company data each week

BackupSheep review by Wade J.
Wade J.

"You Have To Have This"

What do you like best?

When it comes to backing up your companies data BackupSheep has to be at the top of your list. Their on demand feature allows you to instantly backup all of your data with one click of the mouse. Your really missing out if you don't have this product

What do you dislike?

The dislike that I may have for this is how much it costs

Backing up company data

BackupSheep review by drew c.
drew c.

"The Only Way To Backup A Server"

What do you like best?

BackupSheep is the only product I use in order to make sure I have a backup of any of our companies servers. There backups are fast and reliable so you always have a backup plan in case all else fails. They have saved our company more times I can count

What do you dislike?

The only dislike about this is the price of it

backing up our company servers

BackupSheep review by Kobe M.
Kobe M.

"Save as much data as you want"

What do you like best?

BackupSheep lets you backup pretty much any amount of data. The Repository Models they offer really makes BackupSHeep stand out from the other companies that proved backup solutions. Also the backups dont take long at all to do.

What do you dislike?

The dislike I would have to say is the amount of money it costs

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to try this backup solution out.

backing up company data

BackupSheep review by Henrik Z.
Henrik Z.

"Ensure You Are Safe"

What do you like best?

BackupSheep takes the weight off of your shoulders when it comes to your companies data. Now you know for sure that your data will always be available. They make it super easy to setup and have one of the best storage capacities out there.

What do you dislike?

My only wish is that it didnt cost as much as it does

does our companies backups

BackupSheep review by Frankie R.
Frankie R.

"The Best Disaster Recovery I Have Used"

What do you like best?

We use BackupSheep to backup our company data and website. The best feature about BackupSheep is the disaster recovery. We had our website crash and BackupSheeps support was able to restore EVERY file back to our site in a very short time.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike would have to be the price

Backs up data for the company I work for

BackupSheep review by Charles T.
Charles T.

"Backs up data "

What do you like best?

Not only does BackupSheep allow you to backup all of your company's data, they also use Data Deduplication that saves you room in the cloud so your cloud storage doesn't get filled up as fast as other cloud backup companies

What do you dislike?

The one thing I dislike is the amount it costs

company backups

BackupSheep review by patrick s.
patrick s.

"Cloud Data Protection"

What do you like best?

The cloud data protection and remote backups are the best things about BackupSheep. I haven't seen any other company that does both as good as they do.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I could say would be a dislike would be the price per gig

backing up our servers

Learning about BackupSheep?

* We monitor all BackupSheep reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.