Badger Maps

An outside sales mapping tool: easily see your customers on a map, create an efficient route, easily plan your day and update customer details, all from your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.

Work for Badger Maps?
Salesrabbit fieldsales  2x

Learning about Badger Maps?

Badger Maps Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 32 Badger Maps reviews
Badger Maps review by <span>Joshua M.</span>
Joshua M.

I've shared it with every sales guy I know

What do you like best?

The best thing about badger is the routing feature, it's efficient and it allows you to even select places around your route should someone cancel on your planned route, filling in dead time with a potential lead for obtaining a new client.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is the "60 only" accounts with the cheapest plan, but it makes me focus to get those 60 accounts into their next stages of the sales process. Other plans allow you to do much more than "60 Only".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend this for a CRM Software. Most CRM cause way more input then needed and it gets to the heart of moving sales.

Efficiency and it make you look really smart with your planning.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Badger Maps
Badger Maps review by User

Best CRM Program for Price and Robustness

What do you like best?

Badger has given me the best ability to easily track and log my on going sales campaign. I am part of a two man operation with a territory that expands over a two state area. Being able to update on the road as well as building a legitimate sales route based off my travel locations is reason enough to use Badger. I have been working with Pien de Muelemeester out of the Amsterdam office and she has been a huge help. She is very knowledgeable with the program and suggest good options to take on the program based off my a description of what problem I am looking to solve.

What do you dislike?

I have only been using Badger Maps for only 3 months, but so far there is not one issue or complaint with the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any “on the road” sales outfit will greatly benefit from this. I found Badger when I was trying to find an alternative product to Mappoint. I found that Mappoint is no longer supported by Microsoft and Badger hit all the criteria I was looking for in a CRM product.

Badger keeps everything simple and easily accessible. It’s imperative for me to look up past history conversations with my clients as well as know the key players every time that I walk in for my sales visits. The tie-in with my navigation also keeps my driving time down as well as keep me on schedule to maximize my efficiency on my routes. Also it is as easy as forwarding an email to my supervisor with the weekly Check-in Report to give him fully illustrated notes on my work week in the field.

What Field Sales solution do you use?

Badger Maps review by Administrator

Optimized Our Sales

What do you like best?

Badger has made our methods of adding prospects to routes ridiculously easy with it's integration into Google maps and Google business. The ability to search by keywords to simply add to an existing route is really user friendly.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike would be integration with our CRM (Insightly) isn't a live integration. However, the support team did offer to put us on a beta test list once they are through testing their live integration...so, not only do I know they're working on the one dislike, they took an extra step to help get us there quicker.

Our business struggled with finding an efficient way to keep track of our last visit with current customers. Badger has not only solved that, but allowed us an extra step of being able to add prospects off a simple search.

Badger Maps review by <span>Lennert B.</span>
Lennert B.

Badger Maps THE app for salespeople

What do you like best?

I use the app on my Android phone and my PC. Badger Maps shows me a clear overview of all my clients, optimizes my daily routes and helps me scheduling my time. I also like having the ability of changing meetings on the fly. Whenever a client wants to reschedule the meeting, I can insert this in Badger and the app will show me what the new most efficient route will be.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, the app is convenient and easy to use. Before I start using the app, I watched the tutorial videos on the website which explained me clearly how to use the app and how to benefit from the different features.

The app saves me a lot of time, I can just upload my spreadsheets of my clients and then see all the accounts on the map with the most efficient route. Also having the feature of finding new prospects with the lead tool is a great advantage!

Badger Maps review by <span>Jen M.</span>
Jen M.

Great tool for maximizing your efforts in the field

What do you like best?

I like how you can plan out routes and ensure that you are taking the most efficient path to see all of your clients

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an interface on the app that you could see your planned out week of routes.

I am able to track my client interactions and plan my weeks efficiently. I have been able to maximize my team and review last interactions with clients all in one place

Badger Maps review by User

Can't live without it now

What do you like best?

The ease of going back to my last check-ins is very useful. Easily being able to drop a pin for an account is a huge plus because I work in the new home industry and often times the streets are not available on maps yet. Also the integration with Waze is very handy.

What do you dislike?

There are times when I zoom on the map of my accounts and they all disappear. This may be more of a phone service provider because it doesn't happen on wifi.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its easy to get started when using the upload accounts feature.

The ability to easily report my weekly activity by forwarding the weekly summary is a huge time saver.

I can also easily change plans on the go because if one account has to cancel a meeting I can see whats else is around that I have not visited in x # of days.

Learning about Badger Maps?

* We monitor all Badger Maps reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.