Badger Maps

An outside sales mapping tool: easily see your customers on a map, create an efficient route, easily plan your day and update customer details, all from your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.

Work for Badger Maps?

Learning about Badger Maps?

Badger Maps Reviews

Showing 36 Badger Maps reviews
Badger Maps review by Quincy B.
Quincy B.

"Badger is vital to organization."

What do you like best?

Badger is vital to organization. At this point I don’t see how could do my day to day field sales without it. I really love how I can upload all my leads at once then map out my day based on the area I’ll be working. I always colorize my accounts to see how long it’s been since I was last at a place. One of the best features is the check-in. It really helps to look back and see what transpired at my last visit and also the time of day I stopped by. This way if I didn’t catch a client in the morning I know to go back in the afternoon. I’ve been using Badger for over a year now and the customer service is A+. The folks at Badger are always helpful and reachable by phone or email. They also return calls. If you do outside sales, travel to see clients and haven’t used Badger, definitely give it a try. It will make your days so much easier and I have no doubt that you’ll love it.

What do you dislike?

Not much. There are way more likes than dislikes. If I had to find something I’d say they could add a feature to keep track of doors knocked, presentations done, sales made, calls made, appointments set, referrals received and the number of people spoke to. Also providing a weekly report of these numbers. These are the only metrics I track outside of the app itself.

The problems solved and the benefits realized would be organization and time saving. The app allows me to be organized with the number of leads I have, and the status of each, based on previous visits. The app saves me time in allowing me to batch upload my leads via Excel. Time is also saved being able to route my day quickly and optimize my that route based on the area I’ll be working that day.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Badger Maps
Badger Maps review by Joshua M.
Joshua M.

"I've shared it with every sales guy I know"

What do you like best?

The best thing about badger is the routing feature, it's efficient and it allows you to even select places around your route should someone cancel on your planned route, filling in dead time with a potential lead for obtaining a new client.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is the "60 only" accounts with the cheapest plan, but it makes me focus to get those 60 accounts into their next stages of the sales process. Other plans allow you to do much more than "60 Only".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend this for a CRM Software. Most CRM cause way more input then needed and it gets to the heart of moving sales.

Efficiency and it make you look really smart with your planning.

What Field Sales solution do you use?

Badger Maps review by Chris T.
Chris T.

"A must for anyone in field sales. "

What do you like best?

Badger's route mapping makes my job so much easier so I can focus on selling more instead of trying to make my next meeting! Would highly recommend to fellow sales reps who want to really crush your quota.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, any and all issues that I have had with the app were resolved with a short phone call to their incredibly capable support team. Within minutes I was talking to someone who knew the app inside out and had my problems totally accounted for.

I manage to see around 10 more prospects a week now, so I have absolutely no problem with lead generation. I've managed to sell so much more and I save time I would have had to spend prepping or driving. With this time, I've been able to get better acquainted with my client's needs and focus on that instead of being a slave to my schedule.

Badger Maps review by User

"Best CRM Program for Price and Robustness"

What do you like best?

Badger has given me the best ability to easily track and log my on going sales campaign. I am part of a two man operation with a territory that expands over a two state area. Being able to update on the road as well as building a legitimate sales route based off my travel locations is reason enough to use Badger. I have been working with Pien de Muelemeester out of the Amsterdam office and she has been a huge help. She is very knowledgeable with the program and suggest good options to take on the program based off my a description of what problem I am looking to solve.

What do you dislike?

I have only been using Badger Maps for only 3 months, but so far there is not one issue or complaint with the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any “on the road” sales outfit will greatly benefit from this. I found Badger when I was trying to find an alternative product to Mappoint. I found that Mappoint is no longer supported by Microsoft and Badger hit all the criteria I was looking for in a CRM product.

Badger keeps everything simple and easily accessible. It’s imperative for me to look up past history conversations with my clients as well as know the key players every time that I walk in for my sales visits. The tie-in with my navigation also keeps my driving time down as well as keep me on schedule to maximize my efficiency on my routes. Also it is as easy as forwarding an email to my supervisor with the weekly Check-in Report to give him fully illustrated notes on my work week in the field.

Badger Maps review by Administrator

"Optimized Our Sales"

What do you like best?

Badger has made our methods of adding prospects to routes ridiculously easy with it's integration into Google maps and Google business. The ability to search by keywords to simply add to an existing route is really user friendly.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike would be integration with our CRM (Insightly) isn't a live integration. However, the support team did offer to put us on a beta test list once they are through testing their live integration...so, not only do I know they're working on the one dislike, they took an extra step to help get us there quicker.

Our business struggled with finding an efficient way to keep track of our last visit with current customers. Badger has not only solved that, but allowed us an extra step of being able to add prospects off a simple search.

Badger Maps review by Lennert B.
Lennert B.

"Badger Maps THE app for salespeople"

What do you like best?

I use the app on my Android phone and my PC. Badger Maps shows me a clear overview of all my clients, optimizes my daily routes and helps me scheduling my time. I also like having the ability of changing meetings on the fly. Whenever a client wants to reschedule the meeting, I can insert this in Badger and the app will show me what the new most efficient route will be.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, the app is convenient and easy to use. Before I start using the app, I watched the tutorial videos on the website which explained me clearly how to use the app and how to benefit from the different features.

The app saves me a lot of time, I can just upload my spreadsheets of my clients and then see all the accounts on the map with the most efficient route. Also having the feature of finding new prospects with the lead tool is a great advantage!

Badger Maps review by William D.
William D.

"Works like magic!"

What do you like best?

I upload my contacts, create my routes on the map, and go! Check-in notes are saved immediately after each stop. I use the lasso feature to build on demand routes too.

What do you dislike?

23 account limit to a single route, but, you can overcome that by starting a second route where the first one finishes... so same result.

Badger is literally taking the organizational stress out of my multi-line independent sales activities. Thanks!

Badger Maps review by Jen M.
Jen M.

"Great tool for maximizing your efforts in the field"

What do you like best?

I like how you can plan out routes and ensure that you are taking the most efficient path to see all of your clients

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an interface on the app that you could see your planned out week of routes.

I am able to track my client interactions and plan my weeks efficiently. I have been able to maximize my team and review last interactions with clients all in one place

Badger Maps review by User

"Can't live without it now"

What do you like best?

The ease of going back to my last check-ins is very useful. Easily being able to drop a pin for an account is a huge plus because I work in the new home industry and often times the streets are not available on maps yet. Also the integration with Waze is very handy.

What do you dislike?

There are times when I zoom on the map of my accounts and they all disappear. This may be more of a phone service provider because it doesn't happen on wifi.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its easy to get started when using the upload accounts feature.

The ability to easily report my weekly activity by forwarding the weekly summary is a huge time saver.

I can also easily change plans on the go because if one account has to cancel a meeting I can see whats else is around that I have not visited in x # of days.

Badger Maps review by Masera S.
Masera S.

"Helping with Time Management"

What do you like best?

When I first got the software, I loved that the badger team called to check in on any questions or concerns that I had, then would walk me through whatever I needed help on.

A few months later, when my company got Salesforce, I called the badger team to help me integrate the two platforms, and within 15 minutes I was able to have that additional feature.

What do you dislike?

Leads.

For Salesforce integration, suggestion is to have the option to do the check in as a lead versus automatically prompting a new account creation if you integrate it with Salesforce.

Same thing with the actual Badger map. If I stop in at a business that I do not want to add as an account, but instead as a lead it would be nice to have that option.

Time Management! Overall, the app is great for map optimizing so you safe the most amount of time, and gas. In addition, it is great if you are in between meetings and you want to search what is around so you can cold call on during your extra time. Its absolutely fantastic and has helped me with time management greatly!

Badger Maps review by Dave W.
Dave W.

"Great customer service team!"

What do you like best?

Badger maps is robust, and thus complicated. Connecting to your database on one side and to Waze and/or Google Maps on the other means there are many decisions to be made about what to do next and how to do it. The team at Badger was ALWAYS there to help me figure it out.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve is longer than I'd like, but it is feature rich.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. It's worth it.

The software really does simplify outside sales calls planning and execution. The greatest benefit is being able to rearrange the schedule on the fly and see your options. It saves significant stress.

"Very impressed! "

What do you like best?

I love using the lasso tool to select an entire neighborhood and quickly create a route for the day. I have been contacted by the support team multiple times and it is very easy to get questions answered and I even received a free demo.

What do you dislike?

I wasn't able to figure out how to input my account information so I sent it into the support team and they did it for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free trial, you don't even have to input a credit card!

I use this every day to plan for my route, record account interactions, and use as a CRM

Badger Maps review by Jacob F.
Jacob F.

"Perfect Sales Tool"

What do you like best?

The ability to sort accounts by type, design routes for efficient travel and the export ability to capture a days activity.

What do you dislike?

Near perfect for my purposes. I haven't yet figured out how to integrate my sales information, but am working on it.

Better sourcing opportunities based on regional similarities to top accounts.

Badger Maps review by Melissa V.
Melissa V.

"Saves a ton of time!"

What do you like best?

I really like how the app is mobile. I plan all the routes I need for the next week and every morning the next week I just hop into my car and open up the new route for that specific day. I also like how I can choose between Waze and Google Maps - sometimes I just want to switch off from the two navigation apps. Another help is that I know have a much easier time finding leads. Whenever I have down time, I just use that time using Badger Maps finding some leads.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike... I did have trouble figuring out how to use everything towards the beginning but there were helpful tutorials online that helped

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's also a referral program!! For everyone you refer you get a 50$ gift card if they purchase... Can't remember the details but I am sure they can answer any questions about that if you contact them.

A huge benefit I realized was the feature on the app called "check ins." I used to spend hours a day recording notes on meetings, obtaining folders, and then filing everything away. Now I simply just create a check in right after a meeting and I am able to look at all and any of the reports wherever I am. It is also a nice reminder so that I am prepared for my next meeting.

Badger Maps review by Utsav M.
Utsav M.

"Badger saves a lot of time"

What do you like best?

As a lawyer who has to drive around to meet so many clients in a day, saving time is of essence. Badger is perfect for route optimization and I can even save notes about my meetings and access them on the fly. Helps me organize and get the maximum time from my day.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It took me a while to get to sync all my contact details nicely but their customer support is awesome with helping me out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it if there are multiple places you have to hit in a day on an everyday basis. Works like a charm.

Like I mentioned, I have been saving a lot of time managing my clients and optimizing my meetings which in turn leads to more meetings and greater time spent with clients.

Badger Maps review by Debby B.
Debby B.

"Great Mapping App for Territory Management"

What do you like best?

Badger allows me to structure my day to see my most important customers in the area that I have to be in. I need to do about 6 meetings a day, but since I cover all of Georgia, its a really big area. Before I started using Badger about a year ago, I could zig-zag across the state passing by customers that I was going to have to see soon in the future. I can be a lot more planned out now, and it ensures that nothing slips thru the cracks.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if this linked up with a card reader, so that I could scan a new contact card with my phone and bring it right into the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I had challenges getting my data uploaded, but then when I sent it to them, they just did it for me.

Badger helps me manage my territory. I can see more customers in a week, while driving less miles. It also lets me figure out and prioritize who my most important customers are. Badger helps me break up the territory into smaller manageable areas. There is also a great lead tool that I use to find more customers.

Badger Maps review by Anssi V.
Anssi V.

"The only way I will map my driving routes"

What do you like best?

I like that all my contact info lives in one place and I am able to easily keep track of where I’m going next.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes syncing function can be a little bit slow. And I have had a couple of glitches with adding accounts

Travel time efficiency

Badger Maps review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Best app for field sales on the market"

What do you like best?

The app is really useful for organizing my day, as I can upload all of my meetings in a day, re-arrange them according to the importance of the meeting and when it takes place, and then the app will automatically display the most efficient route. Also, I like that I'm able to find leads in a new area by searching for relevant businesses through the app.

What do you dislike?

I had some troubles when uploading my contact list at first, but after watching the tutorial videos on their website it was all smooth sailing from there.

Essentially the app allows me to use my time more efficiently, which means I can see more customers and drive less miles. It also helps me manage my contacts and prioritize my most important clients.

"My Sales Call Sidekick"

What do you like best?

Routing, optimization of routes and the lasso tool. I also like the ability to add notes to sales calls, which are then sent in a follow up report every week.

What do you dislike?

Wish it would remember my home address on the desktop version. Would be nice to a pricing tier between basic and business. It's a big jump, especially when i'm investing in it out of my own pocket.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Beats competitors like Batch geo easily.

Less windshield time and more face time with customers.

Badger Maps review by Consultant in Medical Devices
Consultant in Medical Devices

"I thoroughly enjoy using the app."

What do you like best?

Efficiencies with routing especially in a new role/area. The different features are great as well as being able to call and email clients directly through the app. Also, with filtering who your best clients are and how it connects with google maps.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how long it takes to customize and upload a new account list. I always have to go through customer support when unloading a new list because it’s not very user friendly.

Routings and communication.

Badger Maps review by Kristin T.
Kristin T.

"Easy to Use "

What do you like best?

Badger maps is so easy to use and it never stall on me list most apps. It's so simple and that is exactly what sales people need...simplicity so they can move along with their day and sell. So many other services are over complicated...i just LOVE Badger Maps!!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I get frustrated on is getting out of my set routes and back to basic map

Zoning for sales route

Badger Maps review by Phillip S.
Phillip S.

"Useful, but overpriced for full benefits "

What do you like best?

The ability to identify multiple Call points through word search & then optimize a route.

What do you dislike?

The inability to save targets into Salesforce except in overpriced full version.

Optimizing a route through targets

Badger Maps review by User

"Terrific Experience Making My Sales Day Effective in a Large Territory"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. Extremely effective. Makes my days super easy in a large territory.

What do you dislike?

Not enough CRM options & doesn’t always register all the data.

Routing is extremely important part of a sales persons day. Being able to effectively route allows more time for visits & less time at home planning my day - Badger does it for me.

Badger Maps review by User in Computer Software

"Customer Service is very poor. "

What do you like best?

The software is easy to map clients, route planning is simple and effective.

What do you dislike?

Takes 2 weeks for customer service to reply.

Support seems to be quite limited.

Missing Hubspot 2 way integration.

App can be buggy.

Linking data can be temperamental.

Reporting very limited.

Pricing can be steep.

Recommendations to others considering the product

resolve customer support issues.

A simple way for sales and marketing to communicate with marketing campaigns and client follow-up.

Badger Maps review by Tom G.
Tom G.

"Basic"

What do you like best?

The “places” feature is nice to find leads in the territory you’re travelling.

What do you dislike?

Most of the data is junk. Wrong addresses are abundant and you cannot delete or edit the data in “places” only on “accounts” so I’m stuck with a territory cluttered with bad data.

Places feature helps with efficiency

Badger Maps review by Jason V.
Jason V.

"Awesome tool for road warriors"

What do you like best?

The ability to modify an existing route and adapt to customers needs while still prospecting.

What do you dislike?

Make sure you save and sync to add notes and updates effectively.

Huge increases in efficieny of use if my time (the only commodity they can’t make more of!)

"Love Badger Maps!"

What do you like best?

I love how I can access it mobile and desktop. I can easily create spreadsheets and share my info.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how the optimize feature doesn’t always optimize my best route.

It is making our marketing so much more efficient and time saving!

Badger Maps review by Randall M.
Randall M.

"Great Software Experience "

What do you like best?

I love how much time and money Badger saves me by getting me where I need to be.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is the upload process can be a bit worrisome.

I am seeing more customers, and saving time/gas by using badger.

"Awesome!!!"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate

Great ways to customize

Lasso aility is great when working a specific area for the day

What do you dislike?

Not much really. Easy to use, make smy life easier

Which accounts make more sense to stop at each day

Badger Maps review by Consultant in Medical Devices
Consultant in Medical Devices

"Great tool!"

What do you like best?

Mapping saves me time and money on gas.

What do you dislike?

Call note taking could be more robust. Please add feature to be able to edit notes.

Taking notes, keeping track of how frequently I’m visiting clients.

Badger Maps review by Julia C.
Julia C.

"Ok so far could be better "

What do you like best?

Optimization of the route is the best feature.

What do you dislike?

Location photo is often wrong. Also I have to save a route over and over before it will allow me to look at another.

Better productivity

Badger Maps review by Erik C.
Erik C.

"Very useful tool and intuitive design "

What do you like best?

The ease of rout creation and account uploads

What do you dislike?

The ease of route creation and account adding

Efficiency I’m able to plan and execute my calls much faster and easier.

Badger Maps review by User

"Badger Mapping gets the job done. "

What do you like best?

I like that you can type the name of the location in and not the full address.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have backtracked. I will be in one area it takes me to another one 3 miles away and then takes me to the area I was first at. I have selected optimize route but this still happens sometimes.

I am saving time.

"Wonderful mapping software"

What do you like best?

The colorization ability is definitely something I enjoy, helping me see my clients how I'd like.

What do you dislike?

I only wish I could have the option to select what colors mean what, but in the end, not having this isn't that bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a mapping program that works with client information, Badger Maps is probably your best bet.

Badger has been helping me keep a lot of information in one spot, so I basically have access to my clients a map and the ability to create routes and calendarize my meetings all within the app, which is great.

Badger Maps review by Gino M.
Gino M.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

The iPad and iPhone version is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any areas that need to be improved.

Great add on, I sit down for a few minutes once a week and do my schedule - I used to spend a ton of time figuring out who to see and wasted time because my meetings weren't set up in a way that made sense on the map.

Badger Maps review by User in Printing
User in Printing

"1 Month Review"

What do you like best?

Accessibility to Badger Staff for questions and answers

What do you dislike?

nothing yet. Badger is very accommodating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your data upload is what you want. Start the way you want to finish.

Driving past customers that I didnt know were so close!

Learning about Badger Maps?

* We monitor all Badger Maps reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.