Badgeville

Badgeville provides gamification and social engagement solutions that enable companies to influence and measure user behavior.

Work for Badgeville?

Learning about Badgeville?

Badgeville Reviews

Showing 1 Badgeville review
Badgeville review by Amit T.
Amit T.

"Best platform if you're integrating it with salesforce and assessing user behavior patterns."

What do you like best?

It is quite easy to implement. I've been tracking my goals and my sales revenues. There is an incentive option for regular customers, and customer as well as my business, both are in a win-win situation. It is easy for me track the comments, moderate them, and garner more reviews for my business via social media sites.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the contextual leaderboard concept where the users are ranked against their peers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you wish to interact with your customers on a day-to-day basis, try Badgeville. Of course, we all are motivated by our ROI, but that can be achieved in a better way if we've a customer rating and

I'm able to influence my customer in a more positive way, and soon to reach my ROI. Customer algorithm has helped me immensely in targeting my potential customers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Badgeville

What Gamification solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Badgeville for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

LevelUp Logo
LevelUp
Enable customers to pay with their phones at your store locations. Leverage LevelUp's already-built POS integrations for free to enable a seamlessly integrated payment workflow. Reward your users when they achieve goals in your app by sending them LevelUp Credit for specific merchants.
GetBadges Logo
GetBadges
Gamification for your team's projects. Easily create competitive game integrated with your project management and developers tools
Gleam Logo
Gleam
Gleam is marketing app help to grow the business Email List, E-commerce store SaaS business, and Facebook audience.
nGAGEMENT Logo
nGAGEMENT
nGUVU offers an employee engagement platform for contact centers. Using game mechanics, recognition and social media concepts, nGAGEMENT influences agents’ behaviors by leveraging people’s natural desire for competition, collaboration, achievement, status and recognition in order to build intrinsic motivation and improve employee engagement. nGAGEMENT is an immersive experience that empowers agents to self-manage and makes it fun for them to accomplish tasks that are at the core of their responsibilities.
Socialshaker Logo
Socialshaker
4.0
Socialshaker offers marketers a range of 30 mechanisms to set up contests and giveaways games with social media on Facebook, mobile or website.
QuizCom Logo
QuizCom
QuizCom is an interactive game show solution designed for supporting learning campaigns, promoting or reinforcing corporate communications, engaging with delegates at live events and for making learning fun.
Battlejungle Logo
Battlejungle
Battlejungle is an online employee engagement tool that helps companies build an attracting workplace via gamified team building events, activities and sports tournaments.
Reading Eggs Logo
Reading Eggs
5.0
Reading Eggs makes learning to read easy and fun for young kids – and it really works! The program is the perfect way to prepare your child for school or help them catch up with their peers if they're struggling.
Gravy Logo
Gravy
4.0
You don’t have to spend your time scouring physical stores or the internet looking for client gifts or employee recognition gifts. With Gravy, you can select and send the perfect gift in minutes using our free business account or Business Pro account— best of all, our tools make managing and tracking your gifting a breeze. We’ll even set your account up for you if you like.
The CompanyGym Logo
The CompanyGym
0 reviews
It is not eLearning, but eTraining: we turn information into knowledge in an easy, pleasant and effortless way. The CompanyGym is the most effective Learning Management System for your company or organization.

Learning about Badgeville?

* We monitor all Badgeville reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.