Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

BAE Systems

1.5

BAE Systems is a global defence, aerospace and security company employing around 88,200 people worldwide. Our wide-ranging products and services cover air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology, and support services.

Work for BAE Systems?

Learning about BAE Systems?

BAE Systems Reviews

Showing 1 BAE Systems review
BAE Systems review by G2 Crowd User in Sports
G2 Crowd User in Sports

"Could use improving"

What do you like best?

The platform executed well, but often i felt that there was lagg because I assume everyone uses this software.

What do you dislike?

It was so difficult to get in touch with my Account Executive when I ran into issues. I feel like there was no personal touch one of the main contributors to us ditching the software was not the functionality itself but the lack of human connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what you are getting into, your business could probably work with a smaller scale startup than BAE.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BAE Systems

What Managed Security Services solution do you use?

Learning about BAE Systems?

* We monitor all BAE Systems reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.