Ballloon

Categories

Ballloon Reviews

Ask Ballloon a Question
Showing 2 Ballloon reviews
Ballloon review by Forest R.
Forest R.

"My experience with this Ballloon was wonderful and had no problems what so ever."

What do you like best?

I loved that there was a program fro google chrome to make easy access while browsing. I could easily upload my documents and get them again later. I loved how it supported all of the uploading sites I used to have to use and don't get me started about the interface oh boy how I loved it even someone like me with barley any computer knowledge can you it. 10/10 Would pay for this

What do you dislike?

Only thing I disliked was some of the loading times but that could just be my internet

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend everyone who uses uploading sites to start using this and get rid of usb and having to log into multiple uploading sites constantly

When I was doing a course of graphic arts and design it made it so much easier to transfer file back in forth form there to home. Also I help run a Merry-Go-Round company and need to transfer documents for when I travel witch as been a very big problem with loosing then but that all stopped once I started using Ballooon.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Ballloon
Ballloon review by Oscar V.
Oscar V.

"Ballloon- Saves Online Images and Documents to Dropbox and Google Drive"

What do you like best?

File hosting and Synchronization service like Google Drive or Dropbox is always a nice choice for those who have multiple devices. You can visit your files almost everywhere. But how can you save a file, for example a cool image, from the web you are viewing to your Clouds? Many download and upload steps are ahead.

Now, here comes Ballloon to solve this problem, to make the world a little better.

Once installed, click the Ballloon toolbar button and sign into your Google account. Don't worry, you're only granting permission to create files.

Visit a website and hover your mouse over an image. A small overlay appears to the upper right of the image, featuring a Dropbox and a Google Drive icon. Click either to save the image to one of these cloud storage locations. The first time you use either, you need to authorize Balllon's access, but from that point forward it will be a one-click-process.

Many people may think that these hover icons might sometimes be inconvenient. Ballloon also provides a cool way to show/hide these icons.

If you have logged in, check the page here: https://ballloon.com/hoveroptions

You can switch those icons on and off by pressing L three times in a second!

That’s something, isn’t it?

★ Download image to clouds can be extremely fast and simple, ONE left clicking is done.

★ You can also right click a link to save web files.

★ Certainly the default destination folder is alterable.

★ You can read the transfer tasks at Departures board.

★ I can’t help telling you that it’s really fast.

What do you dislike?

Now Ballloon only support Dropbox and Google Drive, I hope it support more cloud services like OneDrive or Box, and open more ways to login( now it can only login with google account).

Recommendations to others considering the product

★ You can also right click a link to save web files.

★ Certainly the default destination folder is alterable.

★ You can read the transfer tasks at Departures board.

★ I can’t help telling you that it’s really fast.

Ballloon save me much time. If I got many devices, I have to wait the file downloading to my computer and then uploading to my dropbox, then I can check these files on my other device.

But Ballloon send these online files directly to my dropbox. And it is really fast.

What CMS Tools solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Ballloon for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Adobe Acrobat Reader Logo
Adobe Acrobat Reader
The free global standard for reliably viewing, printing, and commenting on PDF documents
VideoLan Logo
VideoLan
VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files as well as DVD, Audio CD, VCD, and various streaming protocols
WP Engine Logo
WP Engine
4.8
Hassle-Free WordPress Hosting. WP Engine Offers the Best Fully-Managed WordPress Hosting Platform
WeTransfer Logo
WeTransfer
4.7
WeTransfer is an online file-transferring platform, which basically means that you send it, we transfer. There’s no hassle. No stress. No charge.
CamScanner Logo
CamScanner
With CamScanner, any documents you see in real world can be digitized and saved right away with your mobile phone. Just take a photo, and CamScanner take care of the rest.
PDFfiller Logo
PDFfiller
PDFfiller is a comprehensive online document management platform that provides the services of an online editor, cloud storage platform, and a signature request manager all in one package. Since 2008, PDFFiller has been allowing customers to fill and send any PDF form online. Over 2 million people access the site every year, and our customers fill 20,000 forms a day.
Feedly Logo
Feedly
The content you need to accelerate your research, marketing, and sales.
Windows Live Writer Logo
Windows Live Writer
4.0
Create stunning blog posts in minutes, with photos, videos, maps, and more. Then publish them to any of your favorite blog service providers.
PDF Xchange Viewer and Editor Logo
PDF Xchange Viewer and Editor
PDF Xchange Viewer and Editor is a PDF creator that allows you to create PDF files directly from scanners, image files, and .txt or .rtf files and converts them into PDF files and allows you to build a PDF file from scratch.
Foxit Reader Logo
Foxit Reader
Foxit Reader is the PDF Reader which enables you to become part of the connected world. Provide authors with comments on documents, be notified when new document versions become available, discuss interesting topics right in the document, or securely open protected documents.

Learning about Ballloon?

* We monitor all Ballloon reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories