BambooHR

BambooHR

Make a successful transition from tracking employee information in spreadsheets to managing it with personalized HR software that frees up time for meaningful work.

Work for BambooHR?

Learning about BambooHR?

BambooHR Reviews

Ask BambooHR a Question
Showing 306 BambooHR reviews
BambooHR review by Beth T.
Beth T.

"Implemented 2.5 years ago and still going strong!"

What do you like best?

Since we first rolled out BambooHR in January 2016, we have loved this platform. From applicant tracking and collaboration, sending out offer letters, to onboarding, the need for paper files is gone! Our middle managers enjoy the ability to see who is out across their crews on any given day, celebrate anniversaries and birthdays with our employees and to better manage do performance reviews all through Bamboo.

Their reporting features come in both Standard reports and custom reports that can be shared with one another.

Files can be shared with the entire company or with just a few individuals

The e-signature feature means no more waiting to get a signature from someone on a form - no more delays!

Announcements can be posted in Bamboo and/or emailed as well making sure that everyone gets important company notices

The ATS also goes out to free job boards and you have a job link just for you account that shows any open jobs you are posting

There is an app that can be used for a company directory access and for scheduling time off

Our employees also really like that I have set up a feature in Bamboo that alerts them 30 days before their driver's license and their trade licenses expire!

Very user friendly and set up was very smooth. Their customer service is the best I have encountered. They are always asking for feedback on how to make their product better and each month they do!

What do you dislike?

I did want a system that had the benefits integration aspect with it. When I first started with Bamboo, the only option was Maxwell and that was a total disaster! It took 6 months of trying to get that system set up and then I was informed that they did not integrate with our insurance carrier so I would still have to do paper apps, so I scratched that whole thing!

I have since learned that Bamboo has two other offering for benefit integration with BeneTrac and PlanSource, so I am researching both of them to see if either is a viable option. If so, this would make Bamboo perfect for us

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend anyone checking out HRIS systems (not just Bamboo) to 1st know what it is that you need from the software. Do your research and read reviews of people who are actual users of the software. If possible, after you have narrowed your search, find out if your insurance broker would be willing to pick up the cost of the system for you. Since Zenefits came about, many brokers are willing to do this (mine was, so I get to use BambooHR and it doesn't cost us anything)!

I no long need to keep spreadsheets for employee anniversaries, birthdays, trainings completed/expired and contact information. We now have a collaborative ATS for all hiring managers and HR to use that also captures EEO information. The org chart is useful for new hires to help put faces with names when they first hire on. The e-signature feature is accepted by all of our benefit providers, so enrolling in benefits has been streamlined using Bamboo as well. The custom reports are fantastic and very useful and can be run for "point in time", so pulling information by quarter is a breeze.

This system actually saved our company from having to hire additional office assistant for me for over a year and a half!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BambooHR
BambooHR review by Josh A.
Josh A.

"Shines Light Into Corporate HR"

What do you like best?

Easily see benefits, accruals, HR tasks, colleague and supervisor reviews, scheduled reviews and information relevant to company updates, policies and events. Really opens up the workplace beyond what can be seen face-to-face or through limited emails. Brings the workplace together.

What do you dislike?

It's important to log-out of profile, or else others will have all of your company business accessible. Would be important to verify log-out and that computer would not retain login credentials so that others would have access to personal information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BambooHR is a good tool for HR managers, and is a good resource for employees and employers. There's a user-friendly and expansive base for allowing restricted information to different levels of users, from directors, to managers, to HR.

It's not easy to keep track of policy updates and HR benefits through emails and paper trails. It's much easier to track benefits and realtime updates through this web portal. This allows for employees stay current and knowledgeable with needed information, which allows HR departments to manage information much more efficiently.

What HR Management Suites solution do you use?

BambooHR review by Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.

"Stay away from Bamboo Payroll "

What do you like best?

This review is strictly for Bamboo payroll. Bamboo HR is pretty good overall.

What do you dislike?

Bamboo Payroll is not synced with Bamboo HR. Not only this, but also the specialists in Bamboo HR and Bamboo Payroll do not have any crossed knowledge for each platform. And everything they do is manual including manually entering each paycheck. There is no way you can finish payroll on your own, since you need to contact Bamboo Payroll for any changes. From there, your assigned the payroll specialist will send you the payroll registry in pdf. There is no excel report available. Now I understand why an payroll specialist is assigned to each account. It's basically a payroll service that they will enter all the changes for you. But you will need to tell them all the changes, and reviewed it once it's done. Because it's a manual process at their end, it takes average 2 days to get everything correct. And in the 2 days, there is nothing you can do besides waiting.

We didn't get any payroll training until the day of actual payroll, and our payroll specialist told us that they are way understaffed so our requests will not be visited on time. And there is nothing they can do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stay away from Bamboo Payroll 100%. It is a nightmare.

Payroll. We had payroll service with Gusto and they are great. The only reason we moved from Gusto to Bamboo Payroll is we have Bamboo HR for our HR side. We were under impression that once we moved payroll to the same HR system, all the info from HR will be synced to Payroll. But it's not the case. It takes us about half day to do payroll within Gusto, and now takes average 2 days with Bamboo Payroll. Everything is manual here and the payroll specialist is slow to respond. Execupay is also very hard to work with.

BambooHR review by Bryan P.
Bryan P.

"Fantastic HR Platform for our Growing Business"

What do you like best?

I love all the modern features and improvements they've made on traditional HR. Our company is almost completely paperless so having esignature, onboarding, reviews, etc. all in BambooHR is amazing!

What do you dislike?

We really don't have any big complaints. One recent feedback we got from a hiring manager was that they wish BambooHR parsed resumes so they could search across all of our applicants.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It took me awhile to get familiar with the permissions. HR data is obviously very confidential so I was concerned about sharing too much w/ people but we've dialed it in now.

I'd highly recommend their performance management and ATS modules. They integrate seamlessly.

We are a small business so we didn't have a pervious HRIS and weren't even very familiar with what they were. We love BambooHR because it's very modern and easy-to-use. The employee onboarding process, esignatures, and performance modules are huge timesavers!

BambooHR review by Robin L.
Robin L.

"Works Great for Managing Electronic Document Signing and Vacation Schedules"

What do you like best?

I like that we can do all of our HR paperwork virtually. I also like that our Google log-in works seamlessly with Bamboo.

What do you dislike?

I don't know how much of this is the way we have it set up, but the interface for everything isn't super intuitive. The interface for looking for documents in the files, requesting time off, and especially the employee review process are not intuitive. The whole system feels homemade. We actually have homegrown software at our company and it is much slicker than Bamboo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am only an employee, I'm not in HR, so I don't have any recommendations as far as how robust it is. From my experience, it seems that the customer has to do a lot of work to make sure it works for you - the user interface doesn't offer a lot of extras. So, if you are looking for flexibility, Bamboo has that.

Our company uses it to do HR paperwork, store HR-related files for employees to review, manage time-off requests, and for our employee reviews.

BambooHR review by Sebastian P.
Sebastian P.

"Very good HR system and support"

What do you like best?

The Employee data out of the box

Reporting is good.

Time Off Policies are very flexible.

Access Levels are a twist to the usual Group and User management.

Benefits management is good.

Onboarding and Offboarding processes

Document Template and e-signing

Customization of Fields

What do you dislike?

Time Off Policies are very flexible, but requires to climb a learning curve, that at the time of the (paid) implementation process is not enough to learn.

Some fields that are too tied to the US, when you have offices around the world this is not a pro, but you can hide those fields if you want to.

Job openings are very limited

Emails can't be customized with the company branding

Don't have a true workflow for Onboarding and Offboarding activities

Trainings management could be much better

Customization of Fields is done by Support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have all your requirements very clear and ask for clarification. In my case, some of the requirements had to do with very flexible reporting and workflows and BambooHR fell a bit behind it. But those were not deal breakers and I trust that they eventually add those features.

Vacation and Time Off management, with different laws and countries

Employee data management

Onboarding and Offboarding activities

BambooHR review by Carla M.
Carla M.

" Best HRIS out there! "

What do you like best?

I love the UX, the customization and the simple flow of data. There are great reports already set up for you and you have the possibility of customizing your own for any field that gets tracked.

What do you dislike?

Some data is hard to export like the Org chart and others you have to customize a report to get there. On the ATS side, it’s pretty simple which has its advantages but adding a few more features on this product could enhance it tremendously.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BambooHR is a wonderful company who continually works on their product to deliver the best experiences to their customers. You haven’t done a full HRIS evaluation if BambooHR isn’t on your list.

We automated our entire HR processes from recruiting to onboarding to performance management.

BambooHR review by Veronika B.
Veronika B.

"First great experience with HR software"

What do you like best?

I love that BambooHR celebrates employee job anniversaries, reminds us about their birthdays and makes it easy to follow through who is out with the calendar feature. Making holiday requests is easy as pie too, especially on the mobile app.

We recently started using BambooHR to publish the new roles we are recruiting for, and the process seems quite streamlined. In some ways, it's even better than posting on LinkedIn or other sites directly as we can embed the code on our Careers page on the website instead of manually adding each job every time we have a new opening.

What do you dislike?

The UI could be a bit more friendly. I have seen similar software that allows to upload documents like employee handbooks and other important HR stuff to the platform, plus signing documents within. This kind of functionality would make BambooHR even better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BambooHR is definitely a great tool to help you with a number of HR tasks. There are some tools out there that are overly complicated but this is brilliant for small teams that simply need help with managing new employees, hiring and holiday requests.

BambooHR helps our team manage holidays and key employee information. It's great to have full transparency over when someone's out on holiday -- it saves timee we would have spent manually checking it.

BambooHR review by Jason M.
Jason M.

"Human resource software for all functions and workforce management "

What do you like best?

The software executes a wide range of HR functions and processes

Ensures hiring of right talent by offering applicant tracking services

Keeps the workforce happy and motivated as it executes the key roles effectively

What do you dislike?

Sometimes their customer support is busy and held up in resolving issues from other users thereby taking some time

Recommendations to others considering the product

BambooHR is a stable human resource software that works excellently in any form of business and delivers and enthralling and satisfactory performance to the required parties

The business problem is that of not having a definite human resource software that addresses all the concerns and welfare of the employees as stipulated by the law. Basic processes such as payroll management used to lag behind and result into inconveniences during processing of employee benefits among remuneration benefits. The benefit that we have obtained is that with are now in full compliance with the stipulated human resource regulations and therefore keep a motivated workforce

BambooHR review by Javier J. H.
Javier J. H.

"A Simple Software To Know What's Going On In Your Company"

What do you like best?

It is a very simple software where a company can display lots of information. We use it at my current role to book time off or check our organizational chart or news feed etc

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike so far about this software. Perhaps the fact that some information will appear on the screen that I wish to hide just in case I open this site on a public place and someone is picking over your shoulder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a big company I can see the value of having such a tool. You keep all HR notification, holidays etc. Under control and in one place. I will certainly recommend this tool.

The one benefit that we are solving is that through BambooHR we book our time off and keep track of our holiday days, etc. Very simple but easy tool, plus newsletter etc are also posted here.

BambooHR review by Winston F.
Winston F.

"One of my favorite HR systems"

What do you like best?

We are able to quickly reference all HR related documents, see announcements from our business' owners and managers, as well as easily seeing available paid and unpaid time balances. Also, I love how it helps my company reduce our carbon footprint by helping us to use less paper.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a lot more we could do to customize employee profiles. We are left having to create certain fields and it gets quite messy this way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is probably one of my favorite HR systems that I have ever used. I have been in every industry from food service to public school teaching, and trying to find copies of forms and documents that you have filled out is always such a hassle. So I'd definitely recommend trying this out.

BambooHR allows you to easily track changes to employees and to approve requests for your direct reports. It also has an app so you can access the service from your phone when out of the office.

BambooHR review by Emily H.
Emily H.

"Huge BambooHR fan!"

What do you like best?

I'm in love with BambooHR. As the Director of HR, it's revolutionized my work. I used to do all HR functions by hand - old school style (in spreadsheets). It was extremely time consuming. Since implementing BambooHR in 2015, my time has been freed up to focus on people, which is the whole point of HR, right!? Our team loves how user friendly BambooHR is . It's super intuitive & anyone can figure it out, regardless of computer experience. We use all of the features - PTO, benefits, documents, training, ATS (Applicant Tracking System), Performance Evals etc. It's given us much more transparency & increased employees' ability to manage their own information, which has improved morale tremendously. Additionally, the customer service that BambooHR staff provide is unmatched. In my 4 years working with BambooHR, I have never once encountered an unhelpful or rude staff person - they hire the best & practice what they preach.

What do you dislike?

I really love the whole system - they only thing I wish they'd had earlier (though they're working on it now) is their own internal time tracking module. I can't wait for that feature to get rolled out so that I can bring all of that functionality into Bamboo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't regret it - it's an amazing product for the price!

Applicant Tracking has gone from being a pain-staking, time-consuming, tree-killing experience to be focused on the applicant experience. PTO balances are seen in real time (as opposed to our old school painful spreadsheets). Peer Feedback & Goal Tracking is a sinch. Benefit tracking & transparency is helpful when running reports. Onboarding is automated & consistent. And now I have data - tons of data to share with my C-suite executives!

BambooHR review by Kristen B.
Kristen B.

"Simple, easy to navigate and changes are so easy"

What do you like best?

I like the time savings, the customization and the simplicity of the tool. Our managers have struggled to keep documentation in one concise place and BambooHR makes it so easy.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see additional payroll functionality - however I understand that the company is still very young and just recently offering payroll.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research with other HRIS vendors. Some of them offer an all in one solution that doesn't necessarily mean an all in one solution. I was able to customize the entire setup, I was there the whole time with an implementation specialist and she answered all of my questions (there were a LOT!). She was very helpful and considerate. She did research when she didn't know what I was requesting. It was very helpful.

Efficiency, basically a one stop shop for all employee file and documentation needs.

BambooHR review by Brooke J.
Brooke J.

"Has simplified my life & allowed me to be more strategic "

What do you like best?

I could probably write a whole book about why I think organizations should be using BambooHR. I am currently a one-woman show at my company and was running most of our processes on dropbox and drive documents. BambooHR has freed up so much of my time, allowing me to be more strategic and take better care of my team. Bamboo makes our company even more organized and improves the hiring to on-boarding experience by 1000%.

Let's start with the Applicant Tracking Software. I went from having no ATS and using google docs to Bamboo and it has made my life so much easier and our lines of communication to applicants even better. It allows me to stick to deadlines, keep everything in one place, and never misplace an applicant. I don't know how I would have gotten through hiring for our summer internship program (180 applicants) with out this software.

On-boarding: incredible. I can send a new hire packet to my new hire and they feel so well communicated with every step of the way. Being able to fill out their paperwork online is so important - they can do most of it before they even step into our office. Then they have access to everything later - what more could they (or I) want?

Reporting time off - We have unlimited vacation but still use Bamboo to keep track of where people are and how many days are spent out of the office. It's so incredibly easy to set up and my freedom loving team loves using it. (There is even an app!)

The day to day - it makes everything easier. I have everyone's phone numbers, addresses, SSNs, EVERYTHING in one place.

I'm an evangelist for a reason, it's hands down the best thing I've implemented for my team.

What do you dislike?

I always wished that I could do Payroll through Bamboo so that would have been a dislike, but they just added that as a function. So, no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I could not recommend BambooHR at a higher level. I love everything that it does and allows me to do.

For me, the ATS has paid for itself already in my stress-level. It allows me to focus and be more strategic instead of worrying about updating spreadsheets and doing so many things manually. It's clean, intuitive, and has the best customer service.

"Great tool!"

What do you like best?

BambooHR is a simple and flexible system, it supports our HR needs (recruitment, performance management, employee data, benefits), the customer support team is excellent - responses are helpful and on the same day. I love that we can add fields and create workflows that suits our business and our employees around the globe.

What do you dislike?

For Performance Management, it would be good to have the ability to select specific people, instead of job titles. However, most of the things that I needed or disliked, I communicated to BambooHR and most ideas were implemented the following month or two.

Keeping employees data in a secure environment; having all HR documents in electronic format (I do not hold any paperwork); recruitment messages, interview notes, etc. are stored in one place and available to all involved; standards reports are useful and saves time when providing HR metrics; the onboarding feature gives new starters a positive welcome.

BambooHR review by Kathy G.
Kathy G.

"I Love BambooHR"

What do you like best?

I pretty much like everything about Bamboo. It's user friendly, very efficient, and fun to use. It has automated a large part of my job, saving time and money. Employees are also able to look at their own information and request their own PTO, benefits, etc. now. Bamboo has excellent customer service -- the training and support team are awesome!!

What do you dislike?

There's one thing, though -- that there is not the ability to edit a document without downloading it into Word, editing it, and uploading it back into Bamboo. That can be time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend BambooHR. Not only does it help me keep all employee paperwork organized, it allows the ability to share with others on team, it's also fun to use -- and the BambooHR team is awesome!!!

Keeping all employee information in one place, accessible to myself and employees. Time savings, more accuracy. It has helped find us more and better job applicant quality, saving lots of money in that way, as well. And, we can track the applications much better.

"BambooHR Review "

What do you like best?

BambooHR is an easy, central place to sign work contracts, request days off and even see coworkers birthdays! I liked how easy it was to sign my contract and other paperwork when I first came to work at the school. It's nice that on the homepage, it quickly shows you if anyone is taking a day off that day.

What do you dislike?

The features are somewhat limited, could include a few more HR features to make everything more central. It would also be nice to be able to use payroll somehow through the system (maybe this is a feature that we just haven't explored, but I have not seen it).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely consider it if you need a central place to keep all your employees paperwork in one place, as well as manage sick and vacation days. It works well for a company of 100-200 people, but I could see it working well for larger companies as well.

Ease of signing contracts, requesting sick day, etc. online and having information in one place. I think a major benefit is being able to complete and sign all paperwork online without having any physical copies. It's easier for employees, and also much easier for administration to keep everyone's paperwork in one place.

BambooHR review by Allison V.
Allison V.

"Does what it does very well"

What do you like best?

It's been so thoughtfully designed. Whenever I'm unsure about whether the system handles something, it usually does. The onboarding has been a tremendous time-saver and the ability to distribute documents through the system with signature requests is huge. We rolled out a new employee handbook, distributed it through Bamboo and were able to see the counter tick up as each employee reviewed and signed off on the handbook and could check in at any time to see which requests were still outstanding. The requesting time off functionality is also very slick. Great reporting. It's a great little system that packs a big punch.

What do you dislike?

Not too much. I've had some pain points with benefits. We only use Bamboo to capture who is signed up for what, the basic costs of the plans, etc. But when the plan year ended, the process of updating the plans to show new ones was a pain. I don't know if it could've gone better had I understood the system better, but as it is, I'm still working through the process to assign the new plans to each employee.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is SUPER helpful if you have a long-term vision that takes a 360 view of everything you need. I would love one system that does it all and right now there are some frustrations with having my HR system separate from my payroll system as there is some overlapping functionality and extra work to keep those in sync. But BambooHR has earned my allegiance for putting a terrific problem out there that is super intuitive, loaded with support help and quick to pick up the phone. I certainly am game to watch their product continue to evolve and be part of that ride.

We've made tremendous strides towards going paperless and have found tremendous efficiencies. We are also rolling out the performance management system and it promises to be a bit of a game changer. Excited about that.

BambooHR review by Chris M.
Chris M.

"Perfect for what our company needed!"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of building things out in Bamboo. Attaching onboarding documents is seamless, the drag and drop feature for fields is super easy, creating workflows for onboarding and being able to assign current employees to tasks is super helpful.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about this product. The only thing I could hope for is more integrations. We currently use ADP Run and unfortunately Bamboo does not offer an integration with them.

We are solving the issues with dispatching onboarding documents. Being able to track where the new employee is at with their onboarding documents is extremely helpful, feels like tracking a package.

BambooHR review by Jane C.
Jane C.

"Terrible Customer Experience "

What do you like best?

We chose Bamboo because there seemed to be a lot of functionality in the system. Really liked the option to add photos to employee profiles and the onboarding/offboarding aspects.

What do you dislike?

We’re still in the implementation process and thus far, the customer experience has been terrible. They have been rude, inflexible, and difficult to work with.

In terms of the system, their ATS is quite clunky. There is also no e-signature functionality until after the employee has been hired (which they do not disclose during the sales process).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buyer beware. They will put pressure on you to sign the contract to lock into a rate without providing full disclosure on system capability or integration. They have not been responsive to our needs during the implementation process.

I will update this review after further experience.

Onboarding, time off requests, offboarding.

BambooHR review by User in Computer & Network Security
User in Computer & Network Security

"Easy to use Human Resource software"

What do you like best?

As a user, I like the clean interface, and I like the automation of request employee benefits, such as leave days. I also like that I know exactly how many leave days I have left, and that HR can get information on me on Bamboo (such as work photos) without manual action required on my end.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that an employee can only upload one passport. For those who use multiple passports for business travel, this undermines the documentation automation for travel arrangements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BambooHR has worked extremely well for my SME. Larger organisations may want to consider other options, but overall as an end-user I have been pleased with my experience of the software.

We were able to semi-automate the process of requesting leave, tracking travel allowances, and loans from the organisation, instead of doing this over email correspondences. This makes the processes more impersonal and efficient, which could reduce bias and manual overhead.

BambooHR review by User

"Excellent for non mobile users. "

What do you like best?

It helps greatly with performance reviews as well as goal setting across multiple sites. I like the fact you can blindly select people to review there peers. The functionality and concept of the software works great in a company like this but you need to work on getting the mobile app to reflect and have the same functionality on android iPhone and all OS's..

What do you dislike?

The mobile device functionality is not there. There have been several occasions that the vacation hours and announcements are different from the app, compared to the website. Sometimes the announcements don't even come through. I've also noticed that the the mobile devices operated differently whither it be an android, or iPhone mobile OS. I have not seen a difference in performance across the Opera, Chrome, or IE browsers but i wouldn't be surprised if there were some inconsistencies there as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dont use it on the mobile app.

Bamboo Hr has a serious issue with there mobile phone applications. On numerous occasions the app has has data both vacation time, requested days off, and company wide announcements not show up, that are on the website. This really needs to be addressed as a lot of people only have access on there mobile devices. Being part of a multi divisional office it does make communications, and reviews easier.. as long as they have access to a non mobile device.

BambooHR review by Manel V.
Manel V.

"good for documentation of the company and employees"

What do you like best?

The easy visualization of all types of documentation related to Human Resources of my company. It is great to have a single place to collect all the personal documentation. You can also see company updates

What do you dislike?

I miss that there were more notifications by email. and that it had a powerful mobile application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good tool for human resource managers, and it is a good resource for employees.

My company has resolved to have all the information regarding the company and the employee on the same platform, in a single place to see all the documentation.

BambooHR review by Robbie P.
Robbie P.

"Handy multi-faced platform!"

What do you like best?

The best part about bamboo is that you can use it for multiple HR areas. It maintains important employee files and functions as a recruiting platform. Not every ATS does.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the automated email addresses that come with sending responses to applicants. They are long and have a bunch of random letters and numbers that make them seem fake to the receiver.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fix the automated email addresses so they don't look like spam.

We have multiple ATS, like greenhouse, but bamboo gets us the most applicants. It's by far the best one that we've come across so far.

BambooHR review by User in Computer Software

"Basic HR tool - not the best out there"

What do you like best?

Bamboo was the first system we had that stored all our HR type data in one spot. I really like being able to see historical data on my salary. When I was a manager I liked having access to my direct report's information so I could look up their birthdays and remember to celebrate them!

What do you dislike?

There isn't a lot of customizability on the admin side of things. It would be nice to run reports for information I need in my current role, but I have to rely on the HR team - who are the only admins - to do it for me. It would save both me and them time if I had some level of access between Administrator and general user where I could access the information I need without necessarily having full access to ALL salaries and other personal information contained within the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bamboo does the very basics for us. It's fairly easy to use, but it's a simple product. If you're looking for a fully integrated HCM this isn't it. If you're a small or medium sized company looking for a basic tool, Bamboo is a good option.

It's given us a centralized place to approve and track vacation requests, which has standardized processes for our managers. It's also provided nice historical data for personal use and managers if someone were to switch managers.0

BambooHR review by Jared M.
Jared M.

"Great Product - Easy To Use"

What do you like best?

Love the simplicity. It has all of my information I need, right where I think it should be located. The home page lists all of the things I need to see most.

What do you dislike?

One form field I had a lot to of information to input. The form field allowed me to type a lot, but it formatted the page weird. This was something that has to continue to live in my account, so it's a little annoying, but not really a big deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it! It's a convenient spot for all of your HR needs.

One safe and easy place to locate all of my HR information. This ranges from pay to benefits to vacation.

"Great service"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to use and though I rarely use it, when I do it is simple and I can get what I need. I am in sales so my involvement with bamboo HR is fairly simple and it lets me know when people are hired. It makes it easy for me to go up to new employees and talk about things we like and places we like to go.

What do you dislike?

It is not something that I am really using on a day to day but it seems like the whole solution is very focused on positivity and getting to know your colleagues with common likes. In reality people get closer from things they dislike and I think it would do organizations a solid to have both things you like and dislike. That said you run a fine line of offending someone so it could be an HR issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great to foster faster on-boarding and enhances collaboration.

We have tightened the connection between current and new employees and helped to foster a more collaborative environment. Also, we have realized awesome communication enhancements to HR so we can effect real change in the organization. For the better

BambooHR review by Julianna W.
Julianna W.

"They won me over!"

What do you like best?

We love the simple layout and ability to allow our staff access to their most essential information via the employee self-serve access. We have been able to go paperless in our onboarding process and have simplified many forms with the use of digital signature. After debating over more robust multi-tiered systems, BambooHR won us over with their simplicity and specializing in the most important areas of an HRIS.

What do you dislike?

Some recent software upgrades have caused some minor glitches. Also, we REALLY wish you could add more than 3 approvals or signatures on a form. For this reason alone, we have been unable to truly go paperless.

Employee self-service, paperless onboarding (newhire packets)

BambooHR review by Ryan V.
Ryan V.

"BambooHR & Bamboo Payroll"

What do you like best?

We went with BambooHR so we could keep all of our payroll, benefits, and employee information in one spot. The UI is good, and for HR purposes it's fine. The applicant tracking system is pretty good as well.

What do you dislike?

The Payroll system(powered by Execupay) is absolutely terrible. BambooHR & Bamboo Payroll don't sync updates properly, and has cost our company tens of thousands of dollars. It's a constant mess, with no end in sight. We are constanlty auditing, finding discrepancies, and it's impacting our employees. Execupay is very difficult to work with, BambooHR would be better off cutting ties, and either building something internally(similar to Namley) or going with another partner.

The applicant tracking system is good, has saved us some time.

BambooHR review by Ingrid K.
Ingrid K.

"Great Process Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the custom features that we can enable making it workable across three offices in three different countries.

What do you dislike?

The UI is a little outdated but workable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BambooHR is a tool suitable for small to mid-sized companies from our experience and has made employee information available to colleagues across continents. It's also helped us organize and grow our onboarding process to ensure our new hires are onboarded with ease.

We started using BambooHR to unify our three offices. This helps bridge the gap between employee information and ensures similar HR processes across all countries to keep a similar culture.

BambooHR review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Excellent support, sleek and clean design"

What do you like best?

I love the performance evaluation and goal setting tool in BambooHR. We're often slaves to our inbox each day, and the email reminders to provide a review for an employee or to update the progress on your goals is a great way to make sure that these important tasks don't ever fall too low on the priority list. I also love how responsive the BambooHR support team is, and how they're constantly rolling out new features and tweaks every month in a never-ending effort to improve their product.

What do you dislike?

I wish the cost was a bit lower, though they do provide a nonprofit discount to us. I also wish the software was a little bit more flexible in handling paperwork for non-employees, like visitors and volunteers to our project site. Because the system is so secure and easy to use, we do use it to store all visitor and volunteer information anyway, but it would be nice if we could send emails without words like "employee" on them.

We're solving the problem of how to securely store sensitive personnel information for both current and past employees, and how to make sure that our personnel records are complete. We're also solving the problem of how to make sure each employee is receiving adequate feedback and setting goals to maximize their productivity. As a team that is spread out across three continents, BambooHR helps to centralize everything and make sure that nothing slips through the cracks.

BambooHR review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Bamboo HR is Good, but Bamboo Payroll is Awful"

What do you like best?

On the HR side, things work like they should. The reports aren't always the most logical, and custom reports are limited, but the applicant tracking system is great and as an administrator and employee the HR side is pretty good.

What do you dislike?

The payroll system. Bamboo completely tarnishes their reputation by partnering with Execupay- my experience with Bamboo is awful because of their relationship. Execupay reps are neither particularly helpful nor responsive. Their reports tend to be available only as PDFs, which is not useful when you need to do more than spot check.

My accounting department spends more time than they ever have reconciling payroll twice a month to make sure that Execupay hasn't made any issues. We have found several issues already related to data not syncing between the HR and Payroll site.

BambooHR review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Easy to use, understand, and implement."

What do you like best?

What I like best about Bamboo HR is the ease of use. It is simple to look at who is in or out of the office, submit a request, and see enrolled plans.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Bamboo HR is that you cannot change your benefits within the system itself. This is not a fault of Bamboo HR directly as separate levels of approval may be needed with this type of request.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are interested in using BambooHR I would recommend looking into features such as automated messages for scheduled reminders or events. Be sure to review all their offered features (there are many) and see if they would be a valuable addition to your team.

Bamboo HR has assisted in solving a problem with a lack of information. It is simpler to see who is out, what enrollments are, plan for events, and send notifications overall.

BambooHR review by Libby N.
Libby N.

"Bamboo HR is very intuitive and easy to use. Things are where you feel like they should be."

What do you like best?

I didn't realize how streamlined Bamboo HR was until I participated in demos for some competitors and found them to be very "clunky." Also, the Bamboo team has partnered with me to create new, more functional reports including turnover by department. I love that they offer month to month billing as well.

What do you dislike?

Their applicant tracking system was not robust enough to meet our needs. Other than that, everything else has been great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great support and ease of use. They anticipate training needs as well and provide a wealth of training videos.

Time off management, reporting and analytics, onboarding etc. Bamboo creates the user experience we want people to have with our company.

BambooHR review by Kristina B.
Kristina B.

"Pretty good for an employee database"

What do you like best?

It's user friendly. Very simple to round up all your employees in the organisation and have all the necessary digital information on them - no papers!

What do you dislike?

I don't find the access fair. We are 3 HR Business Partners that should all have the same access to our respective organisations. There can only be 2 admins to all employees, which limits us to certain features or reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want this mainly for hiring reports, its not the best solution. They are great for employee data but recruitment purposes should not be a part of this software

Syncing all employee data in one platform.

BambooHR review by Melissa P.
Melissa P.

"As a solo HR manager Bamboo has helped me a ton!"

What do you like best?

It's been great giving up spreadsheets and using Bamboo HR. What I like best is the company directory -it's nice having employee pictures and very convenient to pull up the directory on your cell phone app and call someone directly! The graphical reports are cool but for my 37 employee organization which has no stats uploaded that reflect past turnover and other metrics, they aren't that useful (yet). I'm sure they will be over time.

What do you dislike?

As opposed to using other integration partners for employee engagement / recognization / communication I would prefer Bamboo HR develop their own modules as an additional offering to their customers. I would REALLY like to see a more modern-day, live newsfeed where you can tag coworkers to recognize them. I know Bamboo is for smaller companies but they need to keep in mind that AI automation, and predictive/prescriptive analytics is the wave of the future and is an HR tech trend that likely won't be going away any time soon. I hope that they will continue to innovate with their platform to keep up with other apps and platforms in the HR world.

We haven't been using it very long to really identify which actual business problems we've solved, but I certainly have solved lots of HR problems, disparate data being the biggest. Haven't used the recruiting piece yet but I hope to see them modernize that as well instead of relying on integrations with the Smashfly's and Lever's of the world. Maybe it's just my personal preference but i'd much rather pay one large fee to bamboo for all their modules and keep everything contained in that platform.

BambooHR review by Collins K.
Collins K.

"Helps employees manage their leave days."

What do you like best?

Makes it easy not only for management but also colleagues to know who will be out of office anytime. It reduces the visits to the HR office thus saving a lot of time for production. It gives employees opportunity to manage their leave days in advance. The company hierarchy can also be clearly seen through bamboo HR.

What do you dislike?

The org chat does not show properly especially when the number of employees is large.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best tool for workforce management.

It helps me to request for some days off from my manager. My manager approves within 24hrs though we both stay on different continents.

BambooHR review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great experience thus far with Bamboo!"

What do you like best?

The reaction from our employees. We moved from using paper, and Paychex for some things, to this easy to use platform.

What do you dislike?

Bamboo Payroll. I didn't use this but I know our team attempted this and were not satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an interface that is easy to use based on it's likeliness to most social media platforms, then BambooHR is a great choice. It doesn't really require much training. Everything is located where you would expect it to be.

On-boarding has been one of the most major problems we've resolved. With the easy to use user face, we're able to get all of the new hires required information input by them before they start, and all of the appropriate teams notified to setup a variety of things from laptops, e-mail addresses, etc.

BambooHR review by Nicolas M.
Nicolas M.

"Easy to use and convenient HR tool"

What do you like best?

good looking and easy to use Web interface.

Also the User interface is pretty clean, and does not clutter with too many information.

Colors and design are simple and of course they can be "themed" with our company colors and logo.

It's easy to find information on a colleague, to know in which department he/she works and who is manager and direct reports are.

What do you dislike?

When seeing a list of direct reports, we need to click on each of them to get their information, we cannot see a quick overview of each role/title, which could be convenient when we would like to find someone of a particular role within a team, or to identify all the Developers and all the Software Tester of a team at once.

I am missing an "Org Chart", or a graphical way to see people's relations. Here we have to click on each individuals and cannot have an overview of multiple levels for example.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good integration with SmallImprovement, and easy to use application.

The user interface is clean and simple, and good looking.

I usually use BambooHR for finding information about new colleagues, or people who are contacting me but that I don't know yet. It helps me to identify the team, the role/title and the Manager of colleagues that I do not know yet.

It also help me to identify the direct reports of a manager I am working with, so I can contact them all and make sure to not forget anyone.

BambooHR review by Jessica I.
Jessica I.

"One Happy HR Department"

What do you like best?

The reporting feature is terrific. Very easy to navigate and self- learn.

What do you dislike?

Just a few custom fields had to be built for our unique company. Also, it seems they are biting off more than they can chew. We added the ATS recently and noticed a significant amount of promises made but very few promises kept. We've done several webinars with them and take away valuable information but when it comes time to do those things - it just doesn't work. There are NO capabilities to export or run reports on Applicant data. This is a huge disappointment for my team. We are now looking for a stand alone ATS to serve our needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good for smaller companies, but not for companies with a high volume of employees. Ask a lot of questions about the ATS, we found it cannot do all the things they claim it can.

We now store all employee data and documents in one location. Eliminated the need for other databases.

BambooHR review by Richard W.
Richard W.

"Sufficient for the Job"

What do you like best?

Bamboo makes it really easy to request and manage employees, time off, progress, benefits, and compensation.

What do you dislike?

I find Bamboo to be intuitive in most things, however the performance goals and assessment piece does not seem intuitive to me, nor does it really provide a meaningful way for me to grow from the assessment portion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For small companies, BambooHR is an effective and easy to implement system.

Managing Time Off

Managing Benefits

Managing Paperwork

Managing updated employee demographics

Managing Employee Use of company assets

BambooHR review by Kayce H.
Kayce H.

"All in One HR Must Have!"

What do you like best?

It's a one stop shop for all employee information, it is so organized and simple to use! The reports you can run for ACA reporting, just simply to see how many full time vs part time staff you have is so simple. It allows you to get an idea on your employee demographics and it enables staff to be in control of their information and have more access to what benefits they truly have. It also is so customizable you can add tables to fit your company's needs. I love it so much better than spreadsheets. There is also an awesome feature called Tasks which allow you to not forget to process something for New Hires or missing forms to be filled out. The E-Signature piece was a huge seller for us as well, no more paper copies! And tracking is awesome!!!

What do you dislike?

So far I have no complaints. It truly is so easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are struggling to find a HR software and have so many options to look at, remember you get what you pay for. It may be a tad costly but it is worth every penny. Don't skimp on software you'll never be sorry.

HR organization has been a real problem and task tracking. It keeps us accountable and organized.

BambooHR review by Judy H.
Judy H.

"Simplified headcount for startups"

What do you like best?

1. customization of details to display for each person

2. generation of reports to allow analysis on headcount, salary trends, and department hiring

3. sync with netsuite to allow flow of info between HR to finance team

What do you dislike?

1. sometimes name of person is different on different reports

2. lack of displaying "first name Last name" in reports

Recommendations to others considering the product

great for HR and payroll tracking for company between 100-500 ppl

great for analyzing hiring and payroll trends

Bamboo HR helps finance team to keep track of and project on payroll costs with up to date info

BambooHR review by Morgan C.
Morgan C.

"Effective SaaS HR System"

What do you like best?

We use most of the features of BambooHR - we have added the performance review features most recently. Tracking who is on leave, having an effective leave request and approval system, and the recruitment tracking are all valuable fatures for us.

What do you dislike?

Peer reviews are quarterly, but not alignable to our quarter structure (March-May, June-Aug etc).

Recommendations to others considering the product

BambooHR has various other packages that integrate well with it, including Small Improvements which we looked at for performance management - so consider the whole ecosystem. FWIW, we decided to use BambooHR's native performance management features.

We had no HRIS before Bamboo, so it has helped us a great deal. Tracking and showing leave, org structure, annual reviews and peer reviews are all helping. I don't know how we managed before...

BambooHR review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Streamlining onboarding and offboarding"

What do you like best?

BambooHR is a beautifully designed platform. Their onboarding and offboarding task lists, combined with their open API has completely changed our employee hiring process. In the digital age it's so important to have a way to communicate across departments when someone is hired or termed, making sure the proper accounts and access levels are set up prior to their start date or shut down upon an employee's departure. Their onboarding and offboarding task lists have made it easy to communicate with everyone across the company who needs to complete a task. It has also given us an excellent audit tool to make sure everything gets completed.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there are some bugs and certain features are not completely customizable. I wish all the standard reports with graphics would be able to be filtered by department, manager, division, etc. They are missing a key feature in the job tab/tables to identify employee level such as individual contributor, manager, director, or executive. I wish that this was an option so we could filter by that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform is easy to use and has the basics plus some. It is customizable to a point. The customer support isn't as great as it used to be - as a user of the product for the last 5 years when I call to ask a question I would like to get more than the typical clear your cache answer.

That being said if you find the right support people just ask to deal with them directly and they will honor that.

We have used the BambooHR ATS for the past few months and this has helped us speed up the process. Instead of having to manually enter all the candidate information upon hire we can create an onboarding packet for the employee upon their verbal acceptance of the offer. They can complete all the hiring paperwork before they even start by signing documents directly in Bamboo. We've had numerous new hires compliment the system and let us know how easy and user friendly it is.

"Amazingly Awesome HRIS!"

What do you like best?

What don't we like best? :)

We love the fact that BambooHR makes our lives easier in just about every way...

- The onboarding and offboarding functionality and ability to customize the process through task lists

- The E-Signature feature

- The 'Who's Out Calendar' and ability to filter by your 'circle'

- Top notch customer service and a true appreciation for feedback

- BambooHR's focus on company culture

- 30/30 product updates

- Structure of Performance Reviews and ability to create a peer feedback loop

What do you dislike?

Honestly, for a company of our size (120 employees) there is not one thing that I dislike. I have suggestions, yes but I'm pretty open to using BambooHR's feedback form and hoping that other companies are giving similar feedback to inspire updates. Being that BambooHR is always looking for ways to improve their product, I know that they're listening to feedback and acting on it and that makes it anything that I may dislike worth it.

Things that I would like to see one day:

- Ability to track "Out of Offices"/"Working Elsewhere" on the Who's Out Calendar without classifying it as Time Off (for people who are working that day, but are not in the office)

- Ability for Manager to record Time Off when their direct reports call off (sick or otherwise)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're still deciding between products, it might be worth your time to pick up the phone and speak with someone over at BambooHR. Or perhaps reach out to their team over email. For us, the personal touch and hands on experience with Bamboo really went a long way in ensuring that we made the right decision. Their customer service is great, the system is easy to use, easy to train employees on and it really has been a great addition to our HR team.

- Transitioning our personnel files to digital copies

- Streamlining and standardizing our onboarding and offboarding

- Going paperless with our yearly reviews and feedback

- BambooHR has helped us to create a single, central hub of employee information across 4 of our locations

- BambooHR also provides one place for all employees to go to request time off (previously our European employees were using a manual system and our US employees were using another system)

- Bamboo also puts a face with each of our employees and gives the company one place to go to see a complete directory. All the information that one could want at their fingertips.

BambooHR review by Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.

"BambooHR- easy, efficient, great aesthetic "

What do you like best?

I love how easy and straight forward Bamboo is. Between storing company files like HR documents etc, everything is in one place. Tracking PTO requests, approvals, time used etc is so easy and you always have an instant snapshot of where you sit when you login.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would include things like timecards so we could run more information through the single software. It would also be helpful to then be able to already have vacation requests migrated into the timecards from previous approval etc.

Ease with requesting PTO and tracking company documents etc.

BambooHR review by kiprotich g.
kiprotich g.

"BambooHR"

What do you like best?

Employee management and tracking of their work days and leave days..It limits movement to human Resource office since you can seek or request leave online and wait approval.It really saves on time and it is highly convenient for all types of organizations

What do you dislike?

NONE,.,I FIND IT COMPLETELY EFFICIENT And user friendly

Recommendations to others considering the product

KINDLY ADOPT THE BAMBOO HR ..It is the best tracking software for all employees,,it saves on time and is really user friendly.

Monitoring of employees in the company,,tracking their leave days and who is out on a particular day

BambooHR review by Sarah S.
Sarah S.

"A Wonderful Weight Off My Shoulders"

What do you like best?

The sales representatives were flexible, considerate/professional, and not pushy in the least. Even when we had to reschedule calls or extend free trials, there was not feeling of guilt or obligation. The implementation process was smooth and incredibly well-structured. The sales representative explained quite clearly how the hand-off would go between them and the implementation Project Manager and there was no time that I felt abandoned of 'left unattended.' Once in the implementation phase, it was very clear what materials I would need to provide, where I could find them, and in what format they should be sent.

What do you dislike?

I did feel as though the implementation phase went pretty quickly, but that's also because I had my own time constraint that I asked the representative to work within. I just know that I would personally be able to come up with a few more questions even if all of the materials had been received and the pages were set up because I would constantly find wore ways to say, "Oh, and what about this!?"

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will really help if you have gathered your employee information before the implementation process. Personally, I needed to scan in a lot of old, paper, employee files and download spreadsheets from both our insurance providers and payroll vendor. This took more time than I was anticipating (while still dealing with all my normal daily duties), so being ahead of the game with help everything run more smoothly!

Being the only Human Resources employee, I get daily questions regarding PTO balances. Even simply empowering our employees to be able to look this information up on their own will save me a great deal of time. Also, the ability to further build out Bamboo to hold all employee files/records, gather signatures, and onboard new employees with be quite lucrative. I'm excited to push the limits of all of BambooHRs functions in time! :D

BambooHR review by Administrator in Individual & Family Services
Administrator in Individual & Family Services

"We love BambooHR"

What do you like best?

We love how amazing and helpful Bamboo has been to our business. There help section is amazing and if you call for support they make sure they have answered all of our questions fully before ending the call. They are quick to make changes to the account if needed! We also use it for performance management, we really like how it limits the number of questions.

What do you dislike?

Some of the reporting is a little hard to use. Just doesn't seem as intuitive as all the other features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BambooHR is always updating and adding new features. They also send out a short under 5 minute video every month showing all the new features! I know about all the new features so quickly I love it!

BambooHR has cut down on our on-boarding and off boarding paperwork and mistakes. It holds all of our employee files and keeps them organized. All of our employee benefits are tracked here as well.

"Bamboo is A++!"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup and maintain, we had about 50 or so FT employees and it was perfect for small business software. The reporting was great, and my favorite part was the onboarding automation and new hire welcome letter!

What do you dislike?

We did not use the payroll function but I've heard that particular piece of it isn't so smoothly integrated with the rest of Bamboo. Not much has changed with their integration partners in the last couple years; I imagine they could work to deepen their integrations with other providers like engagement vendors. It'd be nice to have 360 integrations, not just 180.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that the payroll function is what your company needs before you implement. They used to integrate with Gusto, which is why we chose Gusto, then midway through they dropped gusto and brought on their own payroll piece.

We were able to go from paper to completely paperless! It was great for the ATS too- hiring managers loved getting resumes sent to their email.

BambooHR review by Molly K.
Molly K.

"A platform that puts everyone on the same page"

What do you like best?

BambooHR is intuitive, simple, & very comprehensive! So many needs were met that I didn't even realize could be with this software. Truly impressive and a transforming addition to our work life.

What do you dislike?

I can't customize dates for trainings and that is frustrating to me. The only dates it will use are the hire dates and those vary for all teammates. I know the goals feature can be used for this but it isn't as useful as I would like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a comprehensive tool that will house just about any type of information or report you can imagine in one, easy and accessible place, BambooHR is the solution for you.

We used to have everything in spreadsheets and everyone had different info that was outdated or not in sync with the others. BambooHR has put all of us on the same page and given us the assurance that our information is safe, accessible, and won't be lost in a computer crash (yeah, that happened too).

BambooHR review by User in Internet

"Easy to use app, does not have full parity between Mobile and Web"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and nice UI/UX,. The mobile app is very intuitive and also it’s a good place to sync on which colleagues are out of the office, especially if you have an international team or remotes colleagues.

What do you dislike?

It is very admin controlled, which means a lot of permission are set by an admin user, limiting what you can do. Also, you can only view company documents on the web which is not fun if you want to check something quickly.

We don’t use it for payroll or performance management, but more for admin tasks, such as requesting vacation days or sick days requests, filing company documents, and coordinating holidays and team calendars.

BambooHR review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"New to HR"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ease of use. If I ever do get stuck I like that interactive help guides are available. I also like the monthly 30/30 emails that recap what is new and what they are introducing in the future.

What do you dislike?

Webinars always fall during my office's lunch schedule since I am in the Eastern time zone. If there was a variety to the time webinars are held, I may be able to attend them live.

HR documentation and time scheduling. It is nice that the employees can see who has requested off and what time they have available. The ability to add the schedule to our google calendars is a nice integration too.

BambooHR review by User in Information Technology and Services

"I use BambooHR in all HR Services and I really love it. "

What do you like best?

The software is very organised, It shows all the people away from office and anniversaries. Another good thing about the software is it shows all your available leave days and hence you can choose how to spread your days.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced any challenges with the software. The software has really reduced HR office visits and paper work. It comes in handy in tracking leave days and showing those who are absent from office instead of making in person inquiries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I advice any company looking for an organised and paperless Human Resource Services to go the BambooHR way.

I access all Human Resource services using BambooHR, no paperwork involved and I can track my leave days whenever wherever. Bamboo HR came in when we were really facing alot of problems when trying to go through Human Resources and Department Manager just to make them agree on the day you should be out. Now things are easy as no paperwork and office visits required. I can do this whenever I want wherever.

BambooHR review by Amy L.
Amy L.

"Everything HR related in ONE PLACE!"

What do you like best?

I'm in love with this product. I recently had to take over the HR responsibilities at my office. This has been an amazing tool to streamline our onboarding and offboarding processes. It allows us to give task lists for onboarding and offboarding, store employee files, track hiring dates, payroll & insurance information, and raises and other internal check-ins.

What do you dislike?

It has been a little tricky to get the hang of the interface. It was started before I took it over, so I've had to contact the support desk to undo some of the setup, but they have been extremely responsive. I'd just have to warn new users to really plan out how you want to set up this system. It is highly customizable! That can be great if you plan, but easily cluttered if you don't pause during the setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd like to see more module videos and instructional webinars. The customer support has been stellar and responsive, but I'd like to casually learn more features on my own schedule through support videos.

We are solving the paper passing, filing, storage and organization issues we were having with HR in the past. It is so much easier to ensure all of the details are taken care of by using this uniform system and having a central location with security features to store everything. It has also made time off tracking, vacation/ sick days much simpler. I love the reminders and calendar features as well.

BambooHR review by Nadya K.
Nadya K.

"Nifty HRIS "

What do you like best?

Really simple to use and admin. Easily customizable as well

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment. It's been newly deployed

Recommendations to others considering the product

BambooHR is an easy to use solution that really heps in making sure first time users don't have many challenges is both deployment and day to day admin of the solution. It'll simplify your dashboards and reduce the housekeeping questions that come with HR Admin working wiht spreadsheets.

Leave tracking, personnel details and data, reviews and trainings

BambooHR review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Perfect Fit HRIS - Incredible Value Proposition"

What do you like best?

Very intuitive and easy to use. Offers an incredible value for the price-point, great HRIS platform for small and mid-size businesses. Customer service is always topnotch, great API, and continually getting updates.

What do you dislike?

BambooHR has a really great employee-centric philosophy, very admirable. Drawback is that they sometimes push their philosophy on employee engagement into the product which occasionally causes hurdles. Example: We have over 1,000 employees in 14 Divisions, BambooHR used to show managers notifications of their Direct and Indirect reports birthdays and work anniversaries...GREAT feature that managers loved and utilized daily. They "enhanced" it and it now shows ALL employees...managers no longer find it useful as it is cluttered with employees from other states and divisions. Asked to change it back so managers can see just their relevant employees...the answer was "no" its part of their engagment philosophy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really give the trial a good examination. Talk with your other vendors that will integrate with the product. Sales people are sales people - talk to users to make sure it meets your needs. It is great software that does exactly what it says it will do.

Streamlined employee onboarding, electronic employee files, employee self-service. Great HRIS solution.

BambooHR review by Administrator

"Great Customer Service, Very Intuative"

What do you like best?

The customer service is absolutely impeccable. They were very straightforward in the initial meetings about how they would be able to help us and where their shortcomings would be. Now that we're in implementation they've been very helpful with pointing out everything we need and using our calls to make sure everything is productive as possible. I can update once everything is implemented and we're live.

What do you dislike?

Their options for integration are good but not great. I love that they're pairing up with companies that are smaller and need help getting off the ground a little more, but it would be nice if some of their partnerships were with more widely used systems. Not a huge turn off, just a little annoyance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be honest. Make sure you let them know everything that you need, even the small things.

Going paperless and onboarding!! It saves so much time, energy and PAPER!

BambooHR review by Patrick N.
Patrick N.

"Bamboo Hr"

What do you like best?

It is very easy, fast and efficient to use. You can use it at any time and your requirements are met very fast. It is intuitive and requires not much training to use, and so any employee can easily use it. I have used it especially when I am requesting for a leave or vacation or emergency and it is approved within few minutes by my manager.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike any feature i bamboo HR

Recommendations to others considering the product

It makes everything as far as HR department and employees is concerned efficient. Try it and you will see the difference

Employee needs that require Hr attention. It has made it easy to deal with issues which were once a quagmire

BambooHR review by Maria Angelica C.
Maria Angelica C.

"The best software for HR specially for remote workers companies"

What do you like best?

I like how can anyone can fins who does what in a company for remote workers, that way the communication process is more effective.

What do you dislike?

A thing to get better is to allow a better communication throught the platform between co-workers

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's better when you have a clear strategy for your workforce management

The management of workforce for the company. One of the greatest benefits is the posibility to send reviews between employees.

BambooHR review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"The Best HR Management Available"

What do you like best?

I cannot say enough about BambooHR. It has made my job so easy and has made me feel 100x more organized. It helps monitor paid time off, employee information, employee reviews, insurance information, birthdays, anniversaries and more. It is so easy to use and train employees how to use. It is extremely clean and up-to-date.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. BambooHR makes boring HR activities easy and precise.

Using BambooHR has mostly helped keep track of employee PTO. It has made it easy for my employees to see how much PTO they have left, how much they have already requested and it helps inform my higher-ups how employees are doing. I am so happy with it.

BambooHR review by Charlie B.
Charlie B.

"Great Way to Stay Informed"

What do you like best?

Setting up my personal information was simple. I do like the approval-based functionality that restrict users (including myself) from saving personal information updates without admin approval. I have worked for companies in the past that did not require approval. Where accountability lacks, employees will always push the boundaries of what is exceptable. I also like that this provides a platform where important documents can be distributed, signed, and stored. The tracking of signed paper forms is always a bit unnerving.

What do you dislike?

While Bamboo is user-friendly, the look and feel of the interface could use improvement. I know this is a bit nitpicky, but the interface is pretty bland. Since the software is built to be accessed directly by employees to an extent, it would be nice if the interface was a bit more vibrant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Deciding whether or not to implement BambooHR is going to be a pure value-added evaluation. If you do not have very many employees, BambooHR may be a bit overkill. For small businesses, I would recommend researching simple HR practices. Manual processes will more than likely be adequate. However, as your business grows, those manual processes will prove to not be scalable. It all depends on the business owner, but when you feel you have reached the point where the manual processes are no longer sustainable, look into BambooHR. It is a great solution for keeping your business's HR practices legal and organized.

Before migrating our HR to Bamboo our HR functions were primarily manual (i.e., paper forms shoved in a file cabinet). Digitizing our HR functions has allowed for better tracking of personnel and important documentation that requires signatures. We now have the peace of mind that all critical documentation for each of our 200+ employees is being safely stored.

BambooHR review by Chase S.
Chase S.

"Straightforward and Easy To USe"

What do you like best?

Being able to request time off via the bamboo interface, as well as keep all HR related documents in one single place instead of having to keep them on your computer somewhere.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app could use a little more functionality and access. If you're using the bamboo app on an iPad, you would have a much better experience using the app on a mobile device rather than having to use the mobile browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend it from a non-admin non-management user standpoint.

Time off tracking and approval is always one of those things that is hard to bring up, but Bamboo makes it easy to request and track time off and you get an approved/denied message as soon as your manager responds to the request. So easy and less awkward than having to do approach it in person.

BambooHR review by User in Internet

"Lightweight tool, great for basic HR needs"

What do you like best?

The UI and ease of use make BambooHR a great platform for smaller companies. It is easy to set up your company org chart, for users to find others in the company, and update employee information.

What do you dislike?

Advanced analytics and reporting tools are lacking (e.g., easily tracking employee movement across departments and geos). Unfortunately, more advanced features generally mean paying a lot for a product like Workday.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider what your needs are. If it is generally basic HR functions, BambooHR is a great tool at an affordable price. For larger companies with more complex needs and a bigger budget, I would recommend looking into end-to-end platforms such as Workday.

BambooHR helps us manage our employees. It is a great tool for tracking our org chart and having real-time information on employee information (e.g. salary, location, promotions). It is also great for casual users to look for others in the company and learn about their fellow employees.

BambooHR review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Mendix review of BambooHR"

What do you like best?

Bamboo is very intuitive to use. We have received very positive feedback on the onboarding experience.

What do you dislike?

limited functionality for variable pay and no functionality on salary evaluation process. 1) We have a quarterly review process where each MBO is weighted and this is used to calculate the bonus payment. We had to build a custom panel for this program and during the process, the project manager changed. The result was a useable tool but not what we had hoped for. 2) we have a focal review process and hoped to have a tool where each manager could see their entire team's compensation, make recommendations and submit to their manager. I'm hopeful this function will be added.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plan ahead the processes and reports you are hoping to have. Then the project manager will help to make you extremely successful.

Storing all global HR data in one location that was easily accessible for managers. Overall BambooHR solved this problem. We had to do some modifications to address international compensation and benefits.

BambooHR review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Recruiting & Onboarding Tool"

What do you like best?

Easy way to send documents (such as new hire packet) to employees, orientation info, check on signatures & document completion progress, have them upload their profile pic, and integrate with other software/hr management tools the company uses

What do you dislike?

There were a lot of capabilities and features that we wish Bamboo would implement. Their customer service center can be helpful but most of the time they either justify why things are the way they are or don’t have the feature we need. I think they should take customer feedback more seriously and do what they can to make the changes we need

Automation and management of HR company policies so not just for onboarding new policies, but easily able to maintain existing files and update them as needed, can segment individuals into groups based on office location and include management signatures for approval at various levels

BambooHR review by User in Computer Software

"Employee database made simple. "

What do you like best?

Super easy to use and navigate. Great to have a portal to get employee information as well. Not overly expensive or robust, so perfect for smaller teams. Keeps track of time off so you have up-to-date information on employee leave/sick time/vacation days.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have other ways to streamline all of HR needs (payroll, benefits, etc.) But other than that, it really is straight forward.

Human resources, time off tracking, employee database. Helps keep track of important events (birthdays, work anniversaries) so your always on top of things. Also clearly displays who is out of the office on which days so you can plan ahead .

BambooHR review by Raphaele P.
Raphaele P.

"BambooHR Makes our job so much easier"

What do you like best?

We love being able to send forms to employees directly from the system, capture their data and signature, and store it all right there. It's also great to track employees' training and assets.

What do you dislike?

We have a difficult time getting employees' to notify us of changes to their info, so sometimes the info is out of date or incorrect.

Onboarding is so much easier. We send one email and new hires can do all of their forms at once.

"HR made easy "

What do you like best?

Simple and intuitive interface - the home page provides most of what you'd need on a quick view basis. Alerts for upcoming events such as employees on vacation, etc. Reporting tool is basic but so far gets me what I need in terms of everyday HR information.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike so far as it seems to do what's in been advertised to do, help us keep track of HR related activity within our organization.

As our company continues to grow we needed an HR system to track everything from basic personal information (hire dates, contact info, etc.) to reporting structure, compensation, time off, etc.

All of the basic functions we needed have been covered and we now have one easy place to go for HR related information which is useful as both an employee and a manager.

BambooHR review by Joram K.
Joram K.

"easy to use interface"

What do you like best?

the interface is easy to use and response is fast, you can also check the data from the rest of the colleagues which is essential especially when planning for leave days or vacation time

What do you dislike?

so far nothing bad its easy to use though the downside is that i have to reset it every time i log in

fast response when approved one needs not to go report to the Hr again

BambooHR review by Vincent B.
Vincent B.

"A great tool to organize a growing company with limited HR staff "

What do you like best?

Ease of navigation. Everything is intuitive and as such implementing is easy.

What do you dislike?

Some more private data can sometimes get displayed on accident when you are just learning your way around. This isn't a big deal but I did notice that a number of people when looking to submit for vacation accidentally would pull up their salary. Which could make for an awkward moment if you have peers trying to help you figure it out standing by.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It worked great and took minimal training across the population

Company was growing fast and hiring allot more staff. HR was limited to a team of 2 across a few hundred employees and having to deal with on-boarding getting documents signed and updated. Bamboo let them reach out to everyone in one shot.

BambooHR review by User in Internet

"Best tracking of who is on PTO"

What do you like best?

While outlook is good at determining who might be on PTO, you dont always have ensights on team members or if others are sick. This is critical for remote workers who need to know if legal or technical resource is not answering their phone for whatever reason.

What do you dislike?

I dont like the social media feel to the site with pictures and bios and information not needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

User friendly and seems simple to get running out of the gate on.

we had an issue with ADP in tracking PTO properly and informing the entire workforce. So we actually moved back to bamboo just for that service

BambooHR review by Nana M.
Nana M.

"BEST HR MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE"

What do you like best?

Centralized Employee Database, Absence Management, Mobile application

What do you dislike?

The software price and especially add-ons are quite expensive

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bamboo HR covers every aspect of employee administration and HR management. It helped us to automate more processes thus saving both time and resources. Our employees are able to access their account from anywhere (the mobile application is so far the best one), and manage their day-off policy and not only.

Time off management, onboarding, offboarding

BambooHR review by Brij P.
Brij P.

"Technology System Designer"

What do you like best?

Track time off, training and benefits.

Customize the fields, tables and tabs.

Create your users groups.

Integrate with other services like applicant tracking and payroll.

What do you dislike?

Less flexibility, signing on and off every time, login required, needs internet connection all the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Increase more flexilibilty for user interface and create more options right on home screen

Payroll, training and time off tracking

BambooHR review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"Manage your day offs easier than never"

What do you like best?

It's allows me to check my day offs count with one click, there is no need to keep the available days count in another place or write a note. Also I don't need to write an email or use other service to ask for a day off or vacation from my supervisor. I can request day offs without leaving the BambooHR.

What do you dislike?

I think they have all the features that should have a tool that provides services like they provide.

BambooHR allows as to easily manage the companies org chart. Also all the employees can request day offs and vacations without from one place.

BambooHR review by Megan R.
Megan R.

"Decent HRIS system "

What do you like best?

Integrates well with other systems we use including Greenhouse. Vacation scheduling is great.

What do you dislike?

Recently started using the onboarding function. Doesn't work well with our workflow but has some good functionality.

Storing HR information in one place. Ability to run reports. Vacation scheduling and tracking made much easier. Tracking of benefits, personal information, etc.

BambooHR review by Maseeha M.
Maseeha M.

"Quick and easy"

What do you like best?

It's easy to ask for time off, file for sick leave, and check in with HR remotely. It is highly convenient and saves a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I have noticed to dislike.

The benefits are ease of communication and having everything filed in one place online to access.

BambooHR review by Jaime F.
Jaime F.

"From an employee's perspective"

What do you like best?

I like that I can see and review all HR related requests that i have put in to my manager, that it shows my available PTO, and we can record and review our employee assessments.

What do you dislike?

The system is a little wonky in terms of calculating accured/prorated PTO time and our doesn't provide a "reminder" option when a request for time off has gone overlooked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product, especially for small companies who are lacking in the HR department

benefits from an employee perspective are that we can import the time off and work from home calendars from bamboo hr into Google Calendars for all employee to see

BambooHR review by Adam M.
Adam M.

"Great Product, Great Company"

What do you like best?

All of our HR processes live in one place! From Onboarding to Feedback/Assessments and beyond, BambooHR is a modern, intuitive, and easy to use solution that keeps us on top of our HR processes

What do you dislike?

While they continue to improve and grow, I would love to see the capacity to develop even more customized reports. Oh and a global Dashboard/Tab for the Performance Management would be huge!

We've done away with our old excel checklists for onboarding and tired ineffective Annual Review systems. So, now we're not missing steps and our engagement is on the rise!

"Simple tool"

What do you like best?

BambooHR is really easy to navigate and I like how we are able to capture notes on employees which helps annual performance goals simple to monitor. The peer feedback feature is also easy to use and simple to acquire feedback from others.

What do you dislike?

The org. chart feature is cumbersome to use. It would be great to immediately filter out my direct reports or find them on my dashboard without having to use the org. chart function.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great tool for those who are not currently using any software to manage performance.

professional development monitoring and paid time off.

BambooHR review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"A great tool for HR"

What do you like best?

Keeps you organized and a central place for employees to see their status on all HR info (pay, vacation requets and remaining dates, new employees etc)

What do you dislike?

When someone works from home it marks them as "who's out" which is not very helpful if you are trying to understand if someone is on vacation or not

Recommendations to others considering the product

My experience with it is overall pretty good. We didn't have anything like this at my last company and it helps to automate / centralize a lot.

keeping HR organized and central. Great way to sift through resumes too when you are hiring

BambooHR review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"BambooHR"

What do you like best?

It has a great design and is very user friendly. I really enjoy how organized the layout is.

What do you dislike?

The company I work for does not seem to have correct data correlating to the other company we use ADP

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to use, however as it does not sync with payroll it does not stay accurate and up to date for our company.

It is a great way to view and see our schools org chart. It would help with sick time benefits ect. but it does not automatically go through with our ADP program that we use.

BambooHR review by Miguel Angel d.
Miguel Angel d.

"No tons of paper anymore, all the processes go fast"

What do you like best?

I was helping to implement BambooHR when was working as an IT in my previous company. Being green was one of the most important values of the company, so we implemented Bamboo. Apart from being useful and very comfortable when managing reviews, signatures or HR documentation, the software help you to be green and save the resources of the environment. Paper equals bureaucracy, modern IT HR system BambooHR equals being fast and efficient

What do you dislike?

Some difficulties when searchin or exporting data

Easy documentation flow and HR management

BambooHR review by Borgar H.
Borgar H.

"Easy to use HR system"

What do you like best?

Easy way to keep track of all employees, employment history, excellent recruitment process and easy to use leave/vacation request system.

What do you dislike?

Not much that I do not like. It serves it purpose for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very easy to use system that most learn very quickly.

Keeping track of all employees, support for the recruitment process, performance review eg feedback talks.

BambooHR review by Claudia C.
Claudia C.

"Depends on your business needs."

What do you like best?

It's a friendly and easy-to-use dashboard.

What do you dislike?

The org chart is awful and difficult to navigate. The dragging thing does not work at all. BambooHR isn't equipped to deal with any rapidly growing companies, and employees still have to be added manually. It's exhausting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This would be best for small businesses that don't plan on growing.

It serves as a very basic HRIS for us. User-friendly.

BambooHR review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"I really like Bamboo HR"

What do you like best?

I really like the functionality related to our onboarding and bi annual reviews. The log in process is really easy and Im really happy with the different capabilities such as onboarding, contact info, employee history and bi annual reviews. I also really like how simple it is as new hire can get super intimidated with some systems but not this one.

What do you dislike?

It seems that some of the pdf's we upload, do not line up properly and sometimes when you link out to other places, it does always translate over the same on the new users side. Troubleshooting is iffy and its not great when using a mobile device.

We've definitely made onboarding 10x easier and the fact that we've been able to go away from actual paperwork when completing the onboarding oprocess is a huge plus.

BambooHR review by James M.
James M.

"Find employee contact info"

What do you like best?

I like that I can easily look up any employee's phone number to give them a call. I also use it to track my pay stubs and performance reviews.

What do you dislike?

Save your work often... sometimes Bamboo will time you out (for security) and you'll lose everything.

Organization of contact information and payment information is my primary uses. I'm an individual user, not an admin.

BambooHR review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Makes paperwork incredibly easy"

What do you like best?

How easy it makes paperwork, eliminates the whole training day of sitting doing things manually, it also allows the hiring process to go much quicker, because instead of finding a day a manager can do paperwork with you, you have it turned around in 24 hours and you are in the system

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, it was very easy to do everything I needed it for

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a must use tool to cut down on your hiring costs and to streamline the process

Huge time saver, paperwork time, hiring process gap

BambooHR review by Emma H.
Emma H.

"Bamboo is seamless to use"

What do you like best?

I like being able to see the company's employee org chart. It's super helpful when you're new and trying to get to know everyone and their roles. Also seeing my own info is nice to confirm everything is as it should be.

What do you dislike?

Not much! It's weird that the home page doesn't have anything on it - some sort of summary or minifeed of what's happening with the company would be nice.

Finding shared documents on there (like company holidays, etc) is helpful, and seeing who works under who is also helpful.

BambooHR review by Administrator in Oil & Energy
Administrator in Oil & Energy

"Great HRIS System-Wish They Had More to Offer"

What do you like best?

Customization is very easy to manage, workflow and data entry as well. On-Boarding is great also! They have added a lot to their system to make it more user-friendly for both Admin and employee.

What do you dislike?

Wishing that their benefit piece allowed for their customers to run open enrollment through it. At this point, Bamboo is only offering benefit tracking through Bamboo; which serves our team no purpose since ours is through a third party vendor and would cause double data entry for us right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give Bamboo a try! They have a lot to offer and are growing and adding pieces to their system that are very beneficial. Their ATS system is also fairly new and great and easy to manage as well! They only complaint that I have is our rep is hard to touch base with/doesn't follow up as promptly as we would like. But that will very depending on the rep you are assigned to.

Trying to get all of our systems and databases to talk to each other through API connection. Bamboo has been very user friendly when setting up the API and has worked consistently so far!

BambooHR review by Tyler H.
Tyler H.

"Simple, easy to use HRIS"

What do you like best?

Design is very intuitive

What do you dislike?

Reporting has room for improvement

The organization's move to BambooHR has helped streamline onboarding, payroll and performance management. User access levels allow each user to view a customized home screen, providing them with the most relevant information. Admin time for the manual tracking of time off / sick days / days off approval / etc., has drastically reduced.

BambooHR review by User

"BambooHR is the BEST HRIS/ATS/Performance Management COMBO for small to medium companies!"

What do you like best?

Our staff started using it right away because of the easy to use interface. Vacation tracking and time-off is super easy. ATS is added function. Love that it also includes ongoing GOAL setting, peer feedback and self & manager assessments. In addition, the super helpful support team will create any custom tables for you anytime!

What do you dislike?

BambooHR does not have a Canadian payroll interface - we are waiting!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go for it! There really is nobody else for this price and with this beautiful an interface for employees and for functionality and reporting.

The standard reports, Employee Turnover and Company Performance (based on assessments) have become part of my quarterly reporting to the Sr. Leadership team. It has really cut down on time needed to provide meaningful and impactful reports.

BambooHR review by User

"Bamboo HR Keeps everything organized!"

What do you like best?

For onboarding new employees this program is awesome. It helps keep everyone's roles organized, defined, and on target. I rely heavily on it when managing a new hire. I also love how it keeps PTO organized. One of my favorite features is how it will anticipate days off in advance.

What do you dislike?

I have not yet found features that I dislike. I am a new user.

Keeps onboarding new employees organized

Helps employees keep PTO organized as well as managers. I love seeing the "Who's out" on the home screen.

BambooHR review by Marie D.
Marie D.

"Fantastic product!"

What do you like best?

I'd used Bamboo at a previous company and knew that it was an intuitive system with a broad reach of features. The implementation process was very simple and straightforward and took far less than the 6 weeks quoted. The implementation process is very deadline-oriented which suited me and very well structured. Nothing was too much trouble; the system is very customisable and so any elements that we needed added or removed, no matter how late in the implementation process, were no trouble at all. I truly felt supported through the process.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The system is excellent and suits my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch the videos that show you how Bamboo works, whilst some of them can seem a little long, it really does give you the insight into the system that you need in order to make the right decision.

We needed easier and better reporting, we needed data more available to us and to keep a better track of staff and recruiting (we actively use the ATS). It has helped us to streamline our onboarding and offboarding processes.

BambooHR review by Maureen K.
Maureen K.

"I love Bamboo!"

What do you like best?

Bamboo is super easy to use. Navigation is great.

What do you dislike?

There is not a lot of workflow associated with the product.

We are mainly using it as an employee database. All employee records are stored here. It's great for keeping track of skill sets and experience. I use the reporting features constantly.

BambooHR review by Dawn M.
Dawn M.