Bandwidth

Bandwidth is a Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) company offering a full suite of voice, messaging, and 9-1-1 APIs, all built atop the company's own carrier-grade VoIP network. Businesses use Bandwidth's APIs to easily add calling, texting and 9-1-1 connectivity to software, applications, and internet-connected devices.

Work for Bandwidth?

Learning about Bandwidth?

Bandwidth Reviews

Ask Bandwidth a Question
Showing 120 Bandwidth reviews
Bandwidth review by <span>Matthew A.</span>
Matthew A.

"Highly skilled, responsive, and motivated for client success"

What do you like best?

the Bandwidth team is very communicative, while refraining from empty promises or patronizing behavior. When one member is not best equipped to resolve a problem, they promptly and politely redirect the client to the best suited SME. Turn around time is excellent, especially if you take into account how thoroughly they research and resolve on their side before responding.

What do you dislike?

some of the functionality is a complex, and while the documentation is extensive, it can be a little difficult navigate "new" avenues of implementation. I'm sure this will improve as more clients see the benefits of Bandwidth functionality and expand usage and documentation.

Voice Call termination could possibly use some safeguards to prevent runaway calls from running up excessive and uncaught expenses. This functionality may exist and simply need to be researched and implemented.

Recommendations to others considering the product

thoroughly explore your implementation, integration with existing tools, and research what implementation tools might integrate with Bandwidth back end functionality. Bandwidth functionality can provide extensive use case coverage.

automated testing of IVR solutions for both breadth and volume of load scenarios.

Achieving recordings of software-generated voice calls, and transcriptions of these recordings.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Bandwidth
Bandwidth review by <span>Tom F.</span>
Tom F.

"Best solution for SIP trunks that I have found"

What do you like best?

Excellent support that responds quickly to any concern. I have implemented Bandwidth.com for three sites and have had an amazing experience with each. Telephony is a core capability for any business and when there is a concern I want a competent person at the provider to be attentive to whatever the question or issue may be and bandwidth delivers. Call quality is top notch on calls of any length.

What do you dislike?

I think that some improvement could be made to the logging tools. It would be excellent to be able to see every call made through the service to troubleshoot failed calls which are often the result of improper configuration on the PBX and would allow the administrator to address the problem himself without having to even contact bandwidth's support team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are implementing a SIP solution for your business or especially if you are implementing a solution for a client then bandwidth.com is absolutely the right choice.

I have a number of clients with multiple offices and remote sales staff. Bandwidth has allowed me to deliver a unified telephony solution to these clients which has greatly simplified their operations and increased productivity.

What Cloud Communication Platforms solution do you use?

Bandwidth review by <span>Jeffrey R.</span>
Jeffrey R.

"Bandwidth is the best of the best! "

What do you like best?

The cost and quality of service is amazing. The customer service is very responsive and professional. Also, the web interface is extremely user friendly.

What do you dislike?

There text messaging service needs a minimum of $1000 of texting customers to begin to be able to offer the service. The issue is that I can't begin to offer the service to my customers because you need to have the $1000 of texting business before you explain to your customers what this service is. Doesn't make sense to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not hesitate to make the switch Bandwidth. One of the best if not the best decision I have made for my business.

After losing service regularly with my previous carrier, I am now able work without that constant fear. Every carrier has an occasional service impairment but the difference is how often.

Bandwidth review by <span>Kelly S.</span>
Kelly S.

"Manager and Sales Manager"

What do you like best?

I have been personalty working with BandWidth for the last four years. I port several number every week and they are very helpful. I have had problems with my phone server and they drop everything and run tests to find the problem. It is nice having a sales man assigned to our company. He has gone over board to help me.

What do you dislike?

They really need some help designing their call flow. It is really frustrating when you call in for help and their system gives you the run around. And then sends you to an voice mail that you rarely get a call back from.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have talked to a lot of companies and none of them even compare to BandWidth. If I had to start all over I would still use BandWidth.

I am able to add a new client, they help port the numbers, help update caller ID, and help get them into directories.

Bandwidth review by <span>Scott H.</span>
Scott H.

"Long-time Satisfied Customer"

What do you like best?

We have Been a Bandwidth Customer for more than 3 years. The service is simple to use, support is always on and new service requests are handled methodically and without drama

What do you dislike?

It took a long time to get on the web portal. For some reason I was not aware that I would be able to management my SIP trunks myself until I mentioned I was a little frustrated that I had to put a ticket in for simple changes. I was using the portal a few days later.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the company cannot help you with internal hardware or software issues. You must think of them as providing a "dial tone" THey will give you the settings, but if you are new to SIP trunking you will need a consultant or invest time in learning how to configure SIP trunks

We have multiple SIP servers and the Bandwidth SIP Trunks we have allow us to use them in aggregate without assigning each trunk to a server. So when on server is getting more than tother we don't have to do anything, the trunks just work.

Bandwidth review by <span>Timothy D.</span>
Timothy D.

"Best Wholesale VoIP Partner"

What do you like best?

We've been a Bandwidth wholesale customer and user for over 10 years. The coverage, reliability and support is great. More importantly, we've been happy that Bandwidth is constantly improving and investing into building out better tools (portals, APIs, etc) to help automate or improve things. This is something we see a lack of with competitors (most competitors provide only barebones tools). Bandwidth has also been flexible and accommodating in terms of working with us as needs change.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any issues with Bandwidth itself. Sometimes policies change or things come up with that I'm happy with, but those are mostly related to the industry as a whole or compliance so they're not really entirely in Bandwidth's control. When they do come up though, Bandwidth always works with us to try to find a solution that everyone is happy with. No company will be perfect so I judge companies based on how they resolve them.

Bandwidth gives us access to a very large wholesale footprint so that we're able to offer VoIP service nationwide from a single source.

Learn more about Bandwidth

Bandwidth Videos

Learning about Bandwidth?

* We monitor all Bandwidth reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.