Bank2QBO

Bank2QBO is a solution to review/convert transactions and import into accounting software.

Work for Bank2QBO?

Learning about Bank2QBO?

Bank2QBO Reviews

Ask Bank2QBO a Question
Showing 6 Bank2QBO reviews
Bank2QBO review by <span>Michael H.</span>
Michael H.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Ease of use, intuitive interface, simple & straightforward, VERY cost effective. Support has been very good for me, always responsive and helpful. A joy to work with. Further, it is very important to note that when a customer buys the solo product, there is an upgrade option for a small additional amount for the entire suite of products. That has been the best way to go for me and my firm and is very much worth it. Clients also greatly appreciate the quick turnaround from when they provide their source info to our firm, with the ability to get them information far sooner than manual entry would permit or allow us to do. I recommend this product and company highly to my peers and colleagues on a regular basis.

What do you dislike?

IMHO, the only thing that this program could additionally offer would be some more options for more functionality. I would like to provide the programming staff with some suggestions about the interface as well, and look forward to doing that very soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was in desperate need of something like this when first starting, & boy has it delivered. Try it - you'l like it!

Have solved huge backlog issues with Bank2QBO as well as PDF2QBO when clients get too far behind. I provide the conversion process as a value-added service. My firm has realized a great savings in time as well as confirmed accuracy. That's about it on the downside.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Bank2QBO
Bank2QBO review by <span>Marcia S.</span>
Marcia S.

Excellent tool

Validated Review
What do you like best?

This software works! It's simple yet powerful. Incredible time saver.

What do you dislike?

No complaints. I like everything the software does.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it.

It's a real time saver for me, which means my clients are saving money, too.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Other Office solution do you use?

Bank2QBO review by Consultant in Accounting
Consultant in Accounting

Does the job!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

It serves a single purpose of getting bank transaction files into the Quickbooks *.QBO format. It's quick and easy.

What do you dislike?

No complaints, it's built for a single purpose, and solves a singular problem for us.

This bridges the gap between smaller unsophisticated banks and credit unions who don't let customers export banking date in the Quickbooks Web Connect (QBO) format. This converts from the more widely used Quicken format.

Bank2QBO review by User in Cosmetics
User in Cosmetics

Bank2QBO is a life saver!!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Super easy interface, easy to check or uncheck items for download

What do you dislike?

The settings for account number and bank type could be more user friendly, but it is not to hard to figure out

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to extract data from multiple account statements then this is the right product for you. I also used Money Thumbs PDF2QBO

I lost a hard drive with over two years of data that I had to piece back together. Bank2QBO made the process so much easier. Also it allows to make one account separate making individual reports a snap

Bank2QBO review by User in Arts and Crafts
User in Arts and Crafts

a huge help for bank transaction

Validated Review
What do you like best?

super easy to use! works great for downloading bank transactions then uploading to QuickBooks.

What do you dislike?

that it took me so long to find it. Neither Bank of America or QuickBooks recommended the software. After struggling for a week, I looked on line and found it.

Download bank transactions and translate so they load into quickbooks.

Bank2QBO review by Administrator in Motion Pictures and Film
Administrator in Motion Pictures and Film

Does the job

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Simple program that does everything I needed it to do.

What do you dislike?

GUI could have been nicer but not necessary.

I needed to import none business bank accounts into quickbooks.

Learning about Bank2QBO?

* We monitor all Bank2QBO reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.