Bannersnack

Bannersnack

All-in-one banner maker and advertising app High-quality banner maker, retargeting, display advertising, search retargeting, and Facebook ads. A one stop shop for banner advertising.

Work for Bannersnack?

Showing 52 Bannersnack reviews
Bannersnack review by <span>Steve W.</span>
Steve W.

My Review Of Banner Snack Creator

What do you like best?

Banner snack is a quick and easy way to create banners for most of the social media platforms. We are a B2B business and rely on social media and paid advertising to drive traffic to our website. We find Banner Snack is a quick and easy way to create graphics rather than creating from scratch in our existing software. I particular like the list of template styles you can select from, its very simple to look through the designs and select an appropriate design which suits what we are trying to achieve. We then can drag and drop the elements and change the fonts and colours etc. The stock photos are great saves money having to buy them from a photo library + resizing is done automatically so need to use third party software.

What do you dislike?

The limit on the number of banners you can create a month. I think 30 is very low and needs to be increased or removed completely. Been able to select and save all sizes for a particular platform would be good. Also adding animated without having to upgrade again. Feel alot of options are hidden and need unlocking for another payment. Would be helpful if you had the sizes for Google Adwords rather than having to hunt for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I would recommend to others but dislike the banner monthly limits

We create banners to use on FB, and Google Adwords

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Bannersnack
Bannersnack review by <span>Pascale L.</span>
Pascale L.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

The easiest way to make display ads

What do you like best?

I love that Bannersnack is very easy to use for non-designers, it makes it easy for a designer to make an adset and for a copywriter to go in and play with the copy without ruining anything. It's also great to have a variety of templates to get started with, for anything quick that needs to go out. The animated templates are a nice touch. These ads look great in so little time in comparison to making ads in Illustrator one by one, and are easily editable by anyone.

What do you dislike?

There are certain small design-related issues that I've come across, like not being able to move text with keyboard arrows, but instead having to drag it, which makes alignment a little trickier. I've also had issues with updating text manually within separate ads in an ad set instead of in the text box on the side, which then has to be done manually any time text changes need to be done. One last issue, is if something is hidden in layers, when you export it, it will no longer be hidden, so you need to remember to delete these layers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out their free version and get a feel for it, it's great and support will quickly answer any questions you have.

We have saved so much time with Bannersnack, and have made ads that look fantastic and get great engagement.

What Other Design solution do you use?

Bannersnack review by <span>Law S.</span>
Law S.

Ad Campaign Manager? This website makes it a little easier on you

What do you like best?

Great For Campaign Managers That Need Design

I like that it's Inexpensive vs. Adobe Creative Cloud. That's good for a lot of freelancers

Love that it's a time saver

Peace of mind that I have this product to use when designers flake out or we need an ad campaign ASAP. For PR companies, this could be useful for Crisis Control.

What do you dislike?

The designs are aesthetically a generation behind. I dislike how the formatting can get sticky. Then, you have to do each ad iteration individually. I recommend some kind of forced walk through about the ROI, Return On Investment, about design theory. I also recommend ROI of Design for the ad placements and per platform. Why does this display ad work very well on Google Ad Words, but not Facebook or Instagram?

I wish it would integrate with more apps: Slack, Evernote, TapClicks, SpyFu, etc

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great time saver for ad campaign managers or social media marketers. I recommend learning the software from the beginning because some of the URL tracking options and other features are pretty decent.

If Adobe didn't push Export For Screens, it saved a lot of time making iterations. I liked the brand consistency for a lot of my clients. I loved that I could take a quick screen grab of each ad iteration to illustrate what the ads will look like in one snapshot. I realized it's great for coverage. I can bring a non-designer in, and teach them.

Bannersnack review by <span>Bernadette  J.</span>
Bernadette J.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Bannersnack blows my mind!! Changed my life, you can go from schmo to PRO!

What do you like best?

It is so SO easy to use. Cannot fault it. The overlays are incredible, the fact you can stretch and resize things without loss of quality and without distortion is entirely wonderful. The vector images are awesome, and I have never been less than stoked with an advert/poster/whatever that I have made with Bannersnack. I have had a fair few years of experience with Photoshop and Illustrator, and you cannot beat Bannersnack for the simplicity. And I am self taught with Photoshop, so I can guarantee - Bannersnack blew it out of the water for me. Genius stuff guys!

What do you dislike?

Hmmm...I used to get discouraged with using Bannersnack in Google Chrome on a Mac (the issue related to resizing text boxes, some of the time I would not be able to 'grab' a corner and thus resize), there were a few glitches here and there, but I switched to Safari and not a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will change your digital marketing life!

I make professional looking adverts time after time!!!

Whether they be colour or black and white, they genuinely look like I have paid a professional a bucketload of money to do my adverts up.

LOVE.

Bannersnack review by <span>Gabor P.</span>
Gabor P.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

It helps to cut time to create multiple banners

What do you like best?

The best with bannersnack is that you can work on multiple banners at the same time and create different resolutions in one go. You can do animated banners as well. They have differet types of elements like image, logo, divider, text, overlays, buttons, backgrounds, etc... The default themes sometimes can be useful if you don't have experiance and time to do your qwn design.

What do you dislike?

When you adjust the elements on one banner it doesn't adjust on another versions. Also sometimes it is difficult to adjust the elemet dimensions to the right size when you grab the corner it zooming the element to full screen, maybe it is bug or something. If you do animated banners and set up the animations on one version, I haven't find the option to apply the same animations on the other resolutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do google display ads it is definately a useful tool to create multiple banners in one go

Create multiple resolutioned google display adverts in one go.

Bannersnack review by <span>Tamas K.</span>
Tamas K.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

The most user friendly and easy to use platform that doesn't break the bank

What do you like best?

The banner auto generation feature where the system automatically places and adapts contents (like headline, copy, background) to each individual banner size

What do you dislike?

When creating mutations of the same banner with different backgrounds it'd be handy to have a "group feature" where I can select multiple banners and tell the system to make specific elements on all banners the same - like changing from a white to a black background, it'd be welcome to make all text go white with a few clicks and not having to go into each individual banner and making the same task over and over again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't think about it, just go ahead and subscribe! You won't find another product on the market with the same feature set for the same price. It was definitely a no-brainer for us!

Time. The biggest I benefited from using the Bannersnack platform is gaining time. The automated processes make banner creation easier than ever and very fast.

Learn more about Bannersnack

Bannersnack Videos

Learning about Bannersnack?

* We monitor all Bannersnack reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Bannersnack to Similar Solutions