Bannersnack

Bannersnack

All-in-one banner maker and advertising app High-quality banner maker, retargeting, display advertising, search retargeting, and Facebook ads. A one stop shop for banner advertising.

Work for Bannersnack?

Learning about Bannersnack?

Compare Bannersnack to Similar Solutions

Bannersnack Reviews

Ask Bannersnack a Question
Showing 53 Bannersnack reviews
Bannersnack review by Steve W.
Steve W.

"My Review Of Banner Snack Creator"

What do you like best?

Banner snack is a quick and easy way to create banners for most of the social media platforms. We are a B2B business and rely on social media and paid advertising to drive traffic to our website. We find Banner Snack is a quick and easy way to create graphics rather than creating from scratch in our existing software. I particular like the list of template styles you can select from, its very simple to look through the designs and select an appropriate design which suits what we are trying to achieve. We then can drag and drop the elements and change the fonts and colours etc. The stock photos are great saves money having to buy them from a photo library + resizing is done automatically so need to use third party software.

What do you dislike?

The limit on the number of banners you can create a month. I think 30 is very low and needs to be increased or removed completely. Been able to select and save all sizes for a particular platform would be good. Also adding animated without having to upgrade again. Feel alot of options are hidden and need unlocking for another payment. Would be helpful if you had the sizes for Google Adwords rather than having to hunt for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I would recommend to others but dislike the banner monthly limits

We create banners to use on FB, and Google Adwords

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Bannersnack
Bannersnack review by Pascale L.
Pascale L.

"The easiest way to make display ads"

What do you like best?

I love that Bannersnack is very easy to use for non-designers, it makes it easy for a designer to make an adset and for a copywriter to go in and play with the copy without ruining anything. It's also great to have a variety of templates to get started with, for anything quick that needs to go out. The animated templates are a nice touch. These ads look great in so little time in comparison to making ads in Illustrator one by one, and are easily editable by anyone.

What do you dislike?

There are certain small design-related issues that I've come across, like not being able to move text with keyboard arrows, but instead having to drag it, which makes alignment a little trickier. I've also had issues with updating text manually within separate ads in an ad set instead of in the text box on the side, which then has to be done manually any time text changes need to be done. One last issue, is if something is hidden in layers, when you export it, it will no longer be hidden, so you need to remember to delete these layers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out their free version and get a feel for it, it's great and support will quickly answer any questions you have.

We have saved so much time with Bannersnack, and have made ads that look fantastic and get great engagement.

What Display Ad Design solution do you use?

Bannersnack review by Sandra D.
Sandra D.

"So easy, we should have done this years ago"

What do you like best?

The UI is very intuitive. It's like a mix of PowerPoint, Canva, and Premiere Pro, but really simple. I found it super easy to learn. I also appreciate that we can upload our own fonts and svg files so that the branding is really "us."

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the Google Ad network makes me design so many different sizes, but that's not Bannersnacks' fault. And they're providing a great solution for designing so many files.

Before we had a graphic designer that would create animated gifs for us using Photoshop. Timing the animations, making sure the FPS weren't too fast, making sure the file sizes weren't too large, all of this was very time consuming and Google would often reject our ads for some reason or another. Now we can design multiple banners simultaneously and even export in HTML5 which is superior to the animated gifs we were using.

Bannersnack review by Law S.
Law S.

"Ad Campaign Manager? This website makes it a little easier on you"

What do you like best?

Great For Campaign Managers That Need Design

I like that it's Inexpensive vs. Adobe Creative Cloud. That's good for a lot of freelancers

Love that it's a time saver

Peace of mind that I have this product to use when designers flake out or we need an ad campaign ASAP. For PR companies, this could be useful for Crisis Control.

What do you dislike?

The designs are aesthetically a generation behind. I dislike how the formatting can get sticky. Then, you have to do each ad iteration individually. I recommend some kind of forced walk through about the ROI, Return On Investment, about design theory. I also recommend ROI of Design for the ad placements and per platform. Why does this display ad work very well on Google Ad Words, but not Facebook or Instagram?

I wish it would integrate with more apps: Slack, Evernote, TapClicks, SpyFu, etc

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great time saver for ad campaign managers or social media marketers. I recommend learning the software from the beginning because some of the URL tracking options and other features are pretty decent.

If Adobe didn't push Export For Screens, it saved a lot of time making iterations. I liked the brand consistency for a lot of my clients. I loved that I could take a quick screen grab of each ad iteration to illustrate what the ads will look like in one snapshot. I realized it's great for coverage. I can bring a non-designer in, and teach them.

Bannersnack review by Bernadette  J.
Bernadette J.

"Bannersnack blows my mind!! Changed my life, you can go from schmo to PRO!"

What do you like best?

It is so SO easy to use. Cannot fault it. The overlays are incredible, the fact you can stretch and resize things without loss of quality and without distortion is entirely wonderful. The vector images are awesome, and I have never been less than stoked with an advert/poster/whatever that I have made with Bannersnack. I have had a fair few years of experience with Photoshop and Illustrator, and you cannot beat Bannersnack for the simplicity. And I am self taught with Photoshop, so I can guarantee - Bannersnack blew it out of the water for me. Genius stuff guys!

What do you dislike?

Hmmm...I used to get discouraged with using Bannersnack in Google Chrome on a Mac (the issue related to resizing text boxes, some of the time I would not be able to 'grab' a corner and thus resize), there were a few glitches here and there, but I switched to Safari and not a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will change your digital marketing life!

I make professional looking adverts time after time!!!

Whether they be colour or black and white, they genuinely look like I have paid a professional a bucketload of money to do my adverts up.

LOVE.

Bannersnack review by Gabor P.
Gabor P.

"It helps to cut time to create multiple banners"

What do you like best?

The best with bannersnack is that you can work on multiple banners at the same time and create different resolutions in one go. You can do animated banners as well. They have differet types of elements like image, logo, divider, text, overlays, buttons, backgrounds, etc... The default themes sometimes can be useful if you don't have experiance and time to do your qwn design.

What do you dislike?

When you adjust the elements on one banner it doesn't adjust on another versions. Also sometimes it is difficult to adjust the elemet dimensions to the right size when you grab the corner it zooming the element to full screen, maybe it is bug or something. If you do animated banners and set up the animations on one version, I haven't find the option to apply the same animations on the other resolutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do google display ads it is definately a useful tool to create multiple banners in one go

Create multiple resolutioned google display adverts in one go.

Bannersnack review by Tamas K.
Tamas K.

"The most user friendly and easy to use platform that doesn't break the bank"

What do you like best?

The banner auto generation feature where the system automatically places and adapts contents (like headline, copy, background) to each individual banner size

What do you dislike?

When creating mutations of the same banner with different backgrounds it'd be handy to have a "group feature" where I can select multiple banners and tell the system to make specific elements on all banners the same - like changing from a white to a black background, it'd be welcome to make all text go white with a few clicks and not having to go into each individual banner and making the same task over and over again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't think about it, just go ahead and subscribe! You won't find another product on the market with the same feature set for the same price. It was definitely a no-brainer for us!

Time. The biggest I benefited from using the Bannersnack platform is gaining time. The automated processes make banner creation easier than ever and very fast.

Bannersnack review by Consultant

"Bannersnack is PERFECT for small business"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I get to create my own banners for different purposes from GDN to social media without having designer to do so. It's very easy to create exactly what I want from design to specific sizes, as it's all explained clearly and have many different templates to choose from. Love it.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any complaints in terms of it's functionality but if I had to choose one, it would be the loading time. Sometimes, when I load up different templates that has animation, it sometimes slows down my computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Bannersnack, especially if you are running an small organization or company that has limited resources in terms of creating contents for banners and marketing needs. This software enabled us to do marketing without having folks that does design and other creative related works as it provides templates and sizes and all we had to do is write texts and come up with ideas to make the design better in addition to already great set of designs.

We are a small marketing team that has no designer or creative personnel to create banners and design-related materials. With small monthly fee and some creativity on my own-end, we are able to create unique banners that fits out business & marketing needs in no time! Saves money, saves time.

Bannersnack review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great templates as well as customization (HTML5 a plus!)"

What do you like best?

Bannersnack has simplified our banner ad creation and significantly cut down the time from design to launch. I think it's especially helpful to create HTML5 ads for people who don't necessarily have HTML5 knowledge.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to get a little bit more explanation of the HTML5 customization for motion ads. Most of the time I just have to play around with the settings to get the desired look, but again, it's much easier than customizing HTML5 ads from scratch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer support is amazing and quick to respond if you have any questions. They are constantly rolling out new features, so I think it's great that they are keeping up with industry standards as well as listening to their clients!

We have reduced the amount of time it takes for us to get ads designed and up and running. The additional time lets us focus on other marketing efforts.The ads are beautiful and completely customized with our branding, which helps build our brand identity.

Bannersnack review by Ann S.
Ann S.

"Best banner design and management software I am aware of"

What do you like best?

I don't create too many banners, so I am not sure if there are any alternatives but I've been always happy with the tool. I love the tools, the templates and how easy it is to design banners. I often come with no or vague idea of what it should look like and their templates are very inspiring. I love the analytics section showing where exactly users are clicking within the banner. This offers me much insight and allows to come up with more designs having some background knowledge.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing I dislike. The software does all I need perfectly

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have free trial. Why not give it a try and see?

I have problem explaining to the designer what I want in a banner. I often have no idea! Playing with these design tools inspires and I come out with some great creations I am satisfied with. Also, you can easily animate your banners too!

Bannersnack review by Bogdan V.
Bogdan V.

"Great tool for HTML5 banners. You can get from zero to something useful very quickly with it. "

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility and speed of development for HTML5 banners. Since Flash is out the door, HTML5 banners are a must have for anybody that wants to tap display advertising inventory through networks like GDN. For these types of banners the tool is very useful. It's got a lot of templates and you can get up to speed really quickly (it's intuitive).

What do you dislike?

It could come with more integrations inside 3rd party apps like Adespresso (i was surprised to find Canva integrated there, not Bannersnack). Also, compared to Canva the pricing model is more disadvantageous. Canva is has a freemium model (free to use, pay as you go for extras) while Bannersnack is paid-subscription based. If you're only doing static banners Canva is better, but for HTML5 stuff I would still subscribe to Bannersnack. Also, please add a color picker inside the app :).

Good HTML5 banners developed quickly means a lower time to market and a higher CTR. Both these aspects help improve speed of iteration and had a big impact on the bottom line for us (we work in performance marketing).

Bannersnack review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy HTML5 for those who don't know code"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy how Bannersnack's functions are straightforward and easy to learn. If you've ever used any kind of photo editing software before, it's really easy to pick up. Being able to hide elements and edit multiple at a time is super helpful and saves a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how if you select "banner set" it will move all the elements together. This doesn't work very well when you have vastly different banner sizes where not all layouts are going to work for each size. I wish there were more customizable options within the banner set options. Another thing I really dislike and hope to see changed is that you cannot edit the placement of the text in buttons. I don't know how, but the text gets off center from the button and there is no way to change this. This is frustrating because as a designer I want to make sure everything is centered and evenly aligned.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to definitely try Bannersnack out to see if it fits your needs. I have been extremely impressed with their updates. It seems like almost every time I log in, they have updated a feature or added something new that is extremely helpful for my work. For example, now being able to copy and paste transitions is a lifesaver! It saves a lot of time in my workload.

Bannersnack mainly allows us to creative HTML5 ads without being required to know how to code. This saves time and resources as we can get more projects completed in a shorter amount of time.

Bannersnack review by Nermin K.
Nermin K.

"In general we have positive experience with using Bannersnack "

What do you like best?

Easy to use! Support works well!

Its easy to use solution. Once we had technical problem and support service handle it very well. I think this software meet all of our the business requirements.

What do you dislike?

There is no option for redistribution of banner elements offered by Banner snack. Banner snack organize different banner dimension in some predefined order and customer doesn't have possibility to change it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very gladly. In fact, we have already done so.

We customize banners on dozens of different dimensions. This solution is useful because every month we take up to 5 campaigns with 20-30 different banner dimensions.

Bannersnack review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy HTML5 builder"

What do you like best?

The templates and available content make ad building much faster than starting from scratch. Also, the HTML5 features are great because as a designer I don't need to know code to create them.

What do you dislike?

Drop shadow options are very limited as well the transition options. The banner set tool doesn't work for our purposes because we are able to make each ad size have different photos. One photo almost never works for all 3 sizes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for HTML5 banner creation!

It helps my business quickly create HTML5 banners. I just wish we were able to use different photos on each ad size in the Banner Set tool. This would help us create banner sets even faster, but with the limited options for editing Banner Sets, we aren't able to use them. Instead we use the "Single Set" feature and copy and paste to create the other sizes.

Bannersnack review by Jacob C.
Jacob C.

"Huge time saver with unlimited possibilities!"

What do you like best?

BannerSnack is one hell of a banner making tool. It's simple, easy to use but extremely powerful making it my go to choice, especially for animated banners.

What do you dislike?

Image compression is an necessary evil, but it makes for a better end product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have no hesitations recommending BannerSnack to clients or friends. It's a powerful tool and it should be utilized! Like they say it is "more than a banner maker". You can create static, animated HTML5 and interactive banner ads easily! Simply start from a custom size or grab a standard size template from their gallery. Add a background, animate your text and shapes, experiment with different colors and push their banner creator to the limits.

Animated banner ads are so much easier to communicate ideas to clients with so this has been immensely helpful.

Bannersnack review by Ernie D.
Ernie D.

"A Great Drag & Drop Tool For Building HTML5 as well as Static Banners & Social Media Images"

What do you like best?

The Bannersnack platform was pretty decent when they first launched, but they've really stepped it up over the past year. They offer some really nice templates to start with and makes adding animations and exporting the finished product for upload in your ad platform easy. Features templates for all the major banner sizes for online display as well as for social media images.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there seems to be a bit of a loss in quality when you export your finished product. Doesn't seem to be as big of an issue as it used to be. Also, sometimes the file size of the final exported product can be an issue - better tools to target a specific file size would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for super custom animations or really unique functionality, this isn't going to be for you, but if you want to be able to design HTML5 banners as well as static banners and social media images with a drag and drop editor that doesn't require any coding skills or mastery of photoshop or illustrator, then Bannersnack will serve you well.

With the death of flash, we now need to build most of our animated banners in HTML5. Banner snack makes this much easier than using something like Google Web Designer. The drag and drop editor means our creative team can build banners without having to utilize developer resources.

Bannersnack review by Lineuplab .
Lineuplab .

"If you’re looking to just design advertisements, it doesn’t get any better than Bannersnack"

What do you like best?

You can easily change their templates to fit your own marketing campaigns. Suffering from Banner-block? Check out thier wide assortment of templates where you can change them around to fit your own brand.

What do you dislike?

I’ve been using their software for two years and with every improvement i am finding it easier to use. Their animations do need a bit of work for google compatibility and higher quality on the animations would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can’t go wrong with them. Honestly, i don’t even use photoshop anymore.

It’s so easy to drag and drop your own custom images. As a result of their templates we have had a higher click-thru rate and sales also seem to be climbing. If you use Bannersnack you’ll soon realize that it renders Photoshop obsolete.

Bannersnack review by Sharayah B.
Sharayah B.

"New To ADs"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of the site, editing was a breeze and so was navigation. Very helpful as I am new to this.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to be able to demo the full version for a week or so before committing to paying for it, I'm not sure if my business will need that much right now- but maybe in a few months if we have grown it will be worth it.

We have multiple websites, and needed to create our own ads to put on them, and I found Bannersnack after getting frustrated with finding the same answers over and over via Google. Being able to track clicks and views has been a bonus.

Bannersnack review by Randall H.
Randall H.

"very good but because of language issues there are many things that I do not understand"

What do you like best?

It's easy, there are a lot of work tools and I love the forms because it's easy to work

What do you dislike?

It's easy to work ... but because of the language barrier, technical aids and support and support I can not take advantage of this tool anymore. There is no support in Spanish or videos of support in Spanish ... then there are many herremientas that I can not understand why I waste my time. One day I needed support and there was nobody to help me in Spanish.

Recommendations to others considering the product

they have to break down the language barrier.

my ads seem made by professionals ... I like that. I do not have to see how I manage to make a commercial announcement of my talks

"Easy & Cost-Effective"

What do you like best?

We have to create a lot of banners for our conference websites and apps. This tool allows me to create a variety of banners at all of the potential size requirements I may need. The tool is very simple to use, which is nice for a smaller company that lacks a marketing team.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that the multiple banner generator would adjust each size banner relative to the changes made on one banner rather than requiring you to adjust each separately.

We are able to make several banners for not only our website, but also for sponsors of our conference apps. We can create and finish banners in a matter of minutes and can easily update existing banners as needed.

Bannersnack review by Jordan L.
Jordan L.

"Absolutely Awesome "

What do you like best?

Super easy to use, eliminates dependency on a graphic designer, lot's of diversity. I love the ability to animate my ads. I can create any file type I need with ease.

What do you dislike?

For my needs, it was a perfect fit. Honestly don't have much negative to say about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their native pics are lacking a bit, I would recommend having an account to a site where you can download pics for your ads.

I can easily create banners for my ads and social without having to go through a graphic designer. While it does not completely eliminate the need to someone with design skills, it certainly makes me a lot more effective to get done what I need.

Bannersnack review by Vincent T.
Vincent T.

"Easy Quick Made, Animated and Plain Image Banners, FAST"

What do you like best?

Ease of the editor to get the banners looking great in any given size.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the banner auto-generator from first info doesn't like to pick the most logical spots. Should be a way to force main content over an individual banner's in case they are manually edited (on accident)

Ease to produce banners at scale without hours of tedious design work.

Bannersnack review by David M.
David M.

"The Best Tool for Online Ads"

What do you like best?

I like the extensive amount of assets and tools that BS provide to their clients, the development theiy do from client feedback and their eager to innovate

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike, organization folders, copy/paste fucntion for them, minor stuff

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm used to give feedback along the way while using it

Online clickable animated and static banners/GIFs etc

Bannersnack review by Gerry G.
Gerry G.

"Bannersnack ... yum!"

What do you like best?

I use both Bannersnack and Canva for all my graphic design needs. Each brings something to the table, but I prefer Bannersnack ... very user-friendly, lots of samples to choose from, always professional-looking.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could manually adjust photos within a graphic, rather than relying on Image Settings to move the photo around. It often doesn't achieve how I want the photo positioned.

I like to use Bannersnack for the ability to make professional-looking ads, without having to hire a marketing department to do it for me. I *am* the marketing guy now. :-)

Bannersnack review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Great product "

What do you like best?

Always refer people. I have lots of people that build ads for me and my website and for there websites

What do you dislike?

Nothing really really smooth and easy to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy to use I have no experience in designing ads and was able to blow people away with alot more experience than me

When customers need ads and they don't have anyone in house I can easily fix there problems by me building there ads in a timely manner and keep the customer and not la chance to loose them or delay there payments to me

Bannersnack review by Kenneth C.
Kenneth C.

"Great Response and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use the system and they implement just about every feature you ask for.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the banner rotator was javascript async.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a big time saver. Highly recommend.

Easy to create and rotate in-house banners and social media images. They make us look like we have a full time graphic artist.

Bannersnack review by User

"Great service and extremely easy to use"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of templates that can be easily modified to make them your own. It's incredibly easy to use and intuitive. You don't need to have experience with Photoshop in order to work with Bannersnack.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to complain about. One of the issues I have encountered is that some of the banners exceed the allowed file size for Google.

We use it for various remarketing campaigns to lure visitors back to our web site. In addition, we have used Bannersnack to design pop-up call-to-actions for our web site.

Bannersnack review by Dana T.
Dana T.

"I started to create banners like I never knew I could"

What do you like best?

I always thought of myself like of someone who does not have any talent in design or any kind. But I do need it to compliment my work. So bannersnack fixed this for me.

What do you dislike?

not the case / not the case / not the case

Shaping the local promotion for my client's web shop.

Bannersnack review by Sharma C.
Sharma C.

"It's very easy."

What do you like best?

The graphics that are within the program. How easy it is to download the banner to your website.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I am very satisfied with this product.

I am able to make personal banners for our website very easy and I am able to share it quickly.

Bannersnack review by Mark M.
Mark M.

"Great creative with Bannersnack!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can easily do creative next to my clients or do "spec" creative and bring it in for their revision that they can change on the spot.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could create one ad and the other sizes would generate without having to do major editing in the platform.

We have the option to create ads on the fly when deadlines are tight and we also can generate custom sizes for projects and social sizes all from one location.

Bannersnack review by Mark A.
Mark A.

"Create banners quickly and easily"

What do you like best?

Ability to create professional looking ads quickly and efficiently, without any training or previous experience.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes templates are difficult to edit at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can create professional looking banners with limited skills and experience.

Ability to create ads in-house when you need them.

Bannersnack review by Vanna O.
Vanna O.

"Time saving trick"

What do you like best?

We can apply pictures and text simultaneously to all the sizes

What do you dislike?

Some bug about the font I uploaded (which seems to be fixed) and the precision while moving blocks and trying to center it

It saves me a lot of times

Bannersnack review by ☆Stuart R.
☆Stuart R.

"Easy to use for anyone"

What do you like best?

Its super simple to use - no designers needed

What do you dislike?

there are some things that are a bit fiddly but then it does depend on how many banners or different sizes you are creating.

no designers... which makes life awesome.

Bannersnack review by Konstantinos Z.
Konstantinos Z.

"Excellent "

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. Features all the possible banner sizes for Google Adwords and Social Media.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Bannersnack is an excellent choice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use and if you go to premium the price is very competitive. Totally recommend it.

Creating my own animated banners for my company's promotion.

Bannersnack review by Pierre-Luc  B.
Pierre-Luc B.

"Best banner generator ever !!"

What do you like best?

The website is very useful to make designs online. There are tons of templates, designs, graphics to use.

The UI is easy to interact with, and most importantly this has replaced my Photoshop designing for creating contents.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, i really appreciate this website, i have try many others website before and Bannersnack are the best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just ad more automotive premade template banner.

Making new banner in many size and keep the High-Quality of the banner.

Bannersnack review by Vicki W.
Vicki W.

"Great for small businesses"

What do you like best?

You don't need to be a technical whizz - it's great for users with limited experience.

What do you dislike?

Tricky getting under 150KB to meet Google Ad requirements

Operating leanly so we don't need to hire a marketing company

Bannersnack review by Thea F.
Thea F.

"Amazing banners"

What do you like best?

Im no designer but this website makes making facebook and google ads so easy. I love the fact that the site itself helps you publish the adverts across several media after the design is ready - makes my job so easy!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I find it too expensive when compared to how many banners I actually need monthly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

give it a go! you will not regret it

No need to outsource banners to a designer - and sometimes designers at my company are too busy with other jobs and leave my banners pending - this programme solves it all

Agency

"Intuitive Banner Making Machine"

What do you like best?

Super easy to use and program banners. Don't need to know HTML5. All the creatives in our company can easily create work without additional education and purchasing expensive software. Pre programmed animations make creating not only easy but far more interesting than what we were previously doing in photoshop.

What do you dislike?

Organization is a little clunky. Could use more folders for images and maybe more animation options. I hate that i can't save each frame as a jpg. (only saves out first frame which is useless to me)

Able to market digitally easily for our clients. We were more print focused originally. More options for our clients.

Bannersnack review by Lyndon H.
Lyndon H.

"Amazing"

What do you like best?

The customization options are unique compared to other online editors I have used.

What do you dislike?

I really don't dislike anything about Bannersnack. I how I can make ads in any size and upload it to any platform that allows that size

Just making great ads for Google display, Facebook and outbrain. I noticed a huge increase in orders on Google Display when I used bannersnack for my ads.

Bannersnack review by User

"My experience using Bannersnack has been 100% satisfactory. "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to make embedded gif banners.

What do you dislike?

I found the new gif platform to be a little confusing... I finally figured it out so all's good now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need banners this is the program to use. I've been using Bannersnack for three years and I love the ease of use and ready made templates.

I sell ads on my site to mostly authors. Most of the authors don't know how to make banners and I'm able to offer my services and make the banners for them. It give me an extra service to my advertisers.

Bannersnack review by Mark E.
Mark E.

"Web Banners Made Easy"

What do you like best?

Web banners made easy with this great online design tool. Very user friendly, which is terrific for novice or professional designers alike.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing in particular that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Web banners made easy.

We have been able to use Bannersnack to create beautiful website banners. Web banners made easy with this online design tool.

Bannersnack review by Francisco R.
Francisco R.

"overall good experience"

What do you like best?

is easy and easy to use. can get up and running in a very short time.

What do you dislike?

limited add on options. limited tutorials

it allows me to create simple, ready to use digital ads instead of having to hire a digital graphic designer. it also makes the time to create different ad sizes a lot quicker.

Bannersnack review by Andrew A.
Andrew A.

"Easy, Professional Animation for AdWords Creative"

What do you like best?

Easy transitions between slides, professional templates, and HTML5 export option make it great for creating animated AdWords creative.

What do you dislike?

Having to stay within Google's 150kb file size limit!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it out...

More customers want animated ad creative. Custom building those assets in Illustrator or PhotoShop is extremely labor intensive. Bannersnack makes the process easy.

"So easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Design tools are easy to learn and produce excellent results with a very short learning curve. It handles uploaded images well and has great preview and download capabilities.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. I'm a very happy customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an excellent product. Highly recommended!

Generating banner ads for an online-only local news site.

Bannersnack review by Robert H. K.
Robert H. K.

"Create banners from scratch or use templates in a jiffy"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and it is a free tool .

What do you dislike?

Nothing up till now. Haven't encountered anything negative

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it.

having access to an easy source to create new banners outside those made by a central team

Bannersnack review by Consultant

"took a bit getting used to - but overall quote good"

What do you like best?

simplicity in editing and creating banners

What do you dislike?

lack of templates. HTML and GIF banners are not alowed on FB page covers anymore, so you should inform that to users before they purchase. Also you tube cover banner settings is for entire tv screen, you should have a view where users know what will be shown in the desktop/mobile page and a separate one for the tv screen.

getting my message out visually

"user friendly & quick"

What do you like best?

The easy of getting started, lack of coding skills needed. Love the new timeline feature too - since that gives me more animation control

What do you dislike?

lack of alignment controls.

Some more control on image optimization could be nice too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend Bannersnack for ease of use to produce quality html5 ads with no need of coding skills.

Ability to use animated / html5 ads instead of only static versions.

Bannersnack review by Mar B.
Mar B.

"Great for creating bannersets"

What do you like best?

Creating multiple banners in different sizes all at once

What do you dislike?

Bannersets are not so flexible. Sometimes changes have to be adopted seperatly

Creating banners for Google AdWords

"Best Banner builder"

What do you like best?

I love the new timeline and the capability to copy paste text and images.

What do you dislike?

The animated gifs look very pixilated or low rez.

Producing banners in a timely manner. Not only can I produce banners quickly, add differently animations and more,

"Great service"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use and let's us create banners quickly.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if it could make multiple sizes of banners easier. But it's great either way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it.

Speed of execution for ad creation.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Very innovative and easy to use. The customer service is fast and efficient.

What do you dislike?

Need more templates and by industry would be helpful!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. You will not be disappointed!

Driving traffic to website

Bannersnack review by Administrator

"Easy to Use and Versatile "

What do you like best?

That it is intuitive and easy to create different kinds of banners. The option for various sizes makes it easy to maintain branding.

What do you dislike?

Wish there were more templates to select

Easy banner designs

Bannersnack review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Bannersnack is changing the way u post content to social media"

What do you like best?

I like the mp4 creation function is really awesome...

What do you dislike?

templates are minimum I need to see more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

should give it a try for sure

We are creating lovely content for our followers

Learn more about Bannersnack

Bannersnack Videos

Learning about Bannersnack?

* We monitor all Bannersnack reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Bannersnack to Similar Solutions