Bannersnack

Bannersnack

All-in-one banner maker and advertising app High-quality banner maker, retargeting, display advertising, search retargeting, and Facebook ads. A one stop shop for banner advertising.

Work for Bannersnack?

Showing 45 Bannersnack reviews
Bannersnack review by <span>Pascale L.</span>
Pascale L.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

The easiest way to make display ads

What do you like best?

I love that Bannersnack is very easy to use for non-designers, it makes it easy for a designer to make an adset and for a copywriter to go in and play with the copy without ruining anything. It's also great to have a variety of templates to get started with, for anything quick that needs to go out. The animated templates are a nice touch. These ads look great in so little time in comparison to making ads in Illustrator one by one, and are easily editable by anyone.

What do you dislike?

There are certain small design-related issues that I've come across, like not being able to move text with keyboard arrows, but instead having to drag it, which makes alignment a little trickier. I've also had issues with updating text manually within separate ads in an ad set instead of in the text box on the side, which then has to be done manually any time text changes need to be done. One last issue, is if something is hidden in layers, when you export it, it will no longer be hidden, so you need to remember to delete these layers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out their free version and get a feel for it, it's great and support will quickly answer any questions you have.

We have saved so much time with Bannersnack, and have made ads that look fantastic and get great engagement.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Bannersnack
Bannersnack review by <span>Gabor P.</span>
Gabor P.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

It helps to cut time to create multiple banners

What do you like best?

The best with bannersnack is that you can work on multiple banners at the same time and create different resolutions in one go. You can do animated banners as well. They have differet types of elements like image, logo, divider, text, overlays, buttons, backgrounds, etc... The default themes sometimes can be useful if you don't have experiance and time to do your qwn design.

What do you dislike?

When you adjust the elements on one banner it doesn't adjust on another versions. Also sometimes it is difficult to adjust the elemet dimensions to the right size when you grab the corner it zooming the element to full screen, maybe it is bug or something. If you do animated banners and set up the animations on one version, I haven't find the option to apply the same animations on the other resolutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do google display ads it is definately a useful tool to create multiple banners in one go

Create multiple resolutioned google display adverts in one go.

What Other Design solution do you use?

Bannersnack review by <span>Tamas K.</span>
Tamas K.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

The most user friendly and easy to use platform that doesn't break the bank

What do you like best?

The banner auto generation feature where the system automatically places and adapts contents (like headline, copy, background) to each individual banner size

What do you dislike?

When creating mutations of the same banner with different backgrounds it'd be handy to have a "group feature" where I can select multiple banners and tell the system to make specific elements on all banners the same - like changing from a white to a black background, it'd be welcome to make all text go white with a few clicks and not having to go into each individual banner and making the same task over and over again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't think about it, just go ahead and subscribe! You won't find another product on the market with the same feature set for the same price. It was definitely a no-brainer for us!

Time. The biggest I benefited from using the Bannersnack platform is gaining time. The automated processes make banner creation easier than ever and very fast.

Bannersnack review by Consultant
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Bannersnack is PERFECT for small business

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I get to create my own banners for different purposes from GDN to social media without having designer to do so. It's very easy to create exactly what I want from design to specific sizes, as it's all explained clearly and have many different templates to choose from. Love it.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any complaints in terms of it's functionality but if I had to choose one, it would be the loading time. Sometimes, when I load up different templates that has animation, it sometimes slows down my computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Bannersnack, especially if you are running an small organization or company that has limited resources in terms of creating contents for banners and marketing needs. This software enabled us to do marketing without having folks that does design and other creative related works as it provides templates and sizes and all we had to do is write texts and come up with ideas to make the design better in addition to already great set of designs.

We are a small marketing team that has no designer or creative personnel to create banners and design-related materials. With small monthly fee and some creativity on my own-end, we are able to create unique banners that fits out business & marketing needs in no time! Saves money, saves time.

Bannersnack review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

Great templates as well as customization (HTML5 a plus!)

What do you like best?

Bannersnack has simplified our banner ad creation and significantly cut down the time from design to launch. I think it's especially helpful to create HTML5 ads for people who don't necessarily have HTML5 knowledge.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to get a little bit more explanation of the HTML5 customization for motion ads. Most of the time I just have to play around with the settings to get the desired look, but again, it's much easier than customizing HTML5 ads from scratch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer support is amazing and quick to respond if you have any questions. They are constantly rolling out new features, so I think it's great that they are keeping up with industry standards as well as listening to their clients!

We have reduced the amount of time it takes for us to get ads designed and up and running. The additional time lets us focus on other marketing efforts.The ads are beautiful and completely customized with our branding, which helps build our brand identity.

Bannersnack review by <span>Ann S.</span>
Ann S.

Best banner design and management software I am aware of

What do you like best?

I don't create too many banners, so I am not sure if there are any alternatives but I've been always happy with the tool. I love the tools, the templates and how easy it is to design banners. I often come with no or vague idea of what it should look like and their templates are very inspiring. I love the analytics section showing where exactly users are clicking within the banner. This offers me much insight and allows to come up with more designs having some background knowledge.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing I dislike. The software does all I need perfectly

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have free trial. Why not give it a try and see?

I have problem explaining to the designer what I want in a banner. I often have no idea! Playing with these design tools inspires and I come out with some great creations I am satisfied with. Also, you can easily animate your banners too!

Learn more about Bannersnack

Bannersnack Videos

Learning about Bannersnack?

* We monitor all Bannersnack reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Bannersnack to Similar Solutions