Barcode Scanner for Google Sheets for G Suite

5.0

Barcode Scanner for Google Sheets for G Suite is a barcode application that uploads do Google Sheet.

Work for Barcode Scanner for Google Sheets for G Suite?

Learning about Barcode Scanner for Google Sheets for G Suite?

Barcode Scanner for Google Sheets for G Suite Reviews

Showing 1 Barcode Scanner for Google Sheets for G Suite review
Barcode Scanner for Google Sheets for G Suite review by naomi l.
naomi l.

"The Bar is ready"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of using the bar you pull up the app and you are ready to go. The bar scan is easy accessible for each use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike nothing about the bar so far in the usage of the app I am very satisfied with the usage of the app. I am very comfortable with everyday usage of the bar code.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend the bar ode scanner for everyday usage. This product is very good at keeping you organized with everyday usage. It maintains data for long periods of time. This is a must have

With the usage of the bar code scanner you can easily scan and store information for future usage.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Barcode Scanner for Google Sheets for G Suite

What G Suite Utilities solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Barcode Scanner for Google Sheets for G Suite for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Barcode Scanner for Google Sheets for G Suite?

* We monitor all Barcode Scanner for Google Sheets for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.