Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Barrett Business Services (BBSI)

4.7
(3 reviews)

BBSI is a leading provider of business management solutions, combining traits from the human resource outsourcing and professional management consulting industries to create an operational platform that differentiates it from competitors.

Work for Barrett Business Services (BBSI)?

Learning about Barrett Business Services (BBSI)?

Barrett Business Services (BBSI) Reviews

Showing 3 Barrett Business Services (BBSI) reviews
Barrett Business Services (BBSI) review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

"Payroll made easy"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use. When i needed to access my check stubs one night to finance a new car all I had to do was login on my phone. It was awesome! Maybe I am being easy to please, but I never had the freedom to do this before using BBSI.

What do you dislike?

When I forget my password, it has become sure difficult to log in using the forgot my password link. I'm not sure if its just me, but no other site gives me this much trouble when i forget my password.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Barrett Business Services (BBSI)
Barrett Business Services (BBSI) review by G2 Crowd User in Security and Investigations
G2 Crowd User in Security and Investigations

"Simple and easy peasy"

What do you like best?

I love being able to log in from wherever ymi want and whenever I need to. I dont have to request hr to print me any of the documents I can do it myself.

What do you dislike?

I dislike when j forget my password it is so difficult fo use the "forgot my password" link to get in and I have to ask my hr desk for help logging in.

What Staffing Agencies solution do you use?

Barrett Business Services (BBSI) review by G2 Crowd User in Financial Services
G2 Crowd User in Financial Services

"BBSI REVIEW"

What do you like best?

the support is excellent when something needs to be changed. I also like the website interface for employees.

What do you dislike?

The website does appear to be a little outdated, although friendly. It could use some work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have always serviced us well with limited mistakes.

Learning about Barrett Business Services (BBSI)?

* We monitor all Barrett Business Services (BBSI) reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.