Barrett Business Services (BBSI)

4.7

BBSI is a leading provider of business management solutions, combining traits from the human resource outsourcing and professional management consulting industries to create an operational platform that differentiates it from competitors.

Work for Barrett Business Services (BBSI)?

Learning about Barrett Business Services (BBSI)?

Barrett Business Services (BBSI) Reviews

Showing 3 Barrett Business Services (BBSI) reviews
Barrett Business Services (BBSI) review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

"Payroll made easy"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use. When i needed to access my check stubs one night to finance a new car all I had to do was login on my phone. It was awesome! Maybe I am being easy to please, but I never had the freedom to do this before using BBSI.

What do you dislike?

When I forget my password, it has become sure difficult to log in using the forgot my password link. I'm not sure if its just me, but no other site gives me this much trouble when i forget my password.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Barrett Business Services (BBSI)
Barrett Business Services (BBSI) review by G2 Crowd User in Security and Investigations
G2 Crowd User in Security and Investigations

"Simple and easy peasy"

What do you like best?

I love being able to log in from wherever ymi want and whenever I need to. I dont have to request hr to print me any of the documents I can do it myself.

What do you dislike?

I dislike when j forget my password it is so difficult fo use the "forgot my password" link to get in and I have to ask my hr desk for help logging in.

What Staffing Agencies solution do you use?

Barrett Business Services (BBSI) review by G2 Crowd User in Financial Services
G2 Crowd User in Financial Services

"BBSI REVIEW"

What do you like best?

the support is excellent when something needs to be changed. I also like the website interface for employees.

What do you dislike?

The website does appear to be a little outdated, although friendly. It could use some work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have always serviced us well with limited mistakes.

There are not enough reviews of Barrett Business Services (BBSI) for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Robert Half Logo
Robert Half
2.9
Robert Half is a staffing website that provide skilled professionals in the fields of accounting and finance, technology, legal, creative, marketing, and administration.
Betts Recruiting Logo
Betts Recruiting
Matching top talent with the world's most innovative companies.
Kelly Services Logo
Kelly Services
Kelly Service is a platform that offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services and staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
AppleOne Employment Services Logo
AppleOne Employment Services
2.3
AppleOne Employment Services is a full-service employment company. We view the career seeker as a client and offer total employment resources to our clients no matter where they are in their career.
Spherion Logo
Spherion
2.8
Spherion Staffing Services is a leading recruiting and staffing provider that specializes in placing administrative, clerical, customer service and light industrial candidates in temporary and full-time opportunities.
Vitamin T Logo
Vitamin T
4.8
We personally place the best creative talent in the best jobs for the best companies; as a client, you get hand-picked talent perfectly suited to your job, and as talent, you get freelance work that doesnäó»t make you want to wash your eyes out with hand sanitizer.
Aerotek Logo
Aerotek
2.5
Aerotek is a staffing platform that matches qualified candidates with top companies worldwide, to understand goals, skills and interests to connect with the best job opportunities.
Staffing Logo
Staffing
Systemart's Staffing Services offer robust staffing solutions catered to any business requirements.
Oasis Outsourcing Logo
Oasis Outsourcing
Oasis Outsourcing is one of the nation's largest Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs). We provide human resources administration, employee benefits, healthcare reform support, payroll administration, workers compensation services and more.
Mason Frank Logo
Mason Frank
2.0
Mason Frank is a salesforce recruitment agency that provide skilled permanent and freelance professionals for Salesforce positions.

Learning about Barrett Business Services (BBSI)?

* We monitor all Barrett Business Services (BBSI) reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.