Base CRM

Base CRM

Base CRM is an Intelligent Sales Productivity Platform - leveraging Big Data, mobility and real-time computing to give sales teams the tools they need to be successful.

Work for Base CRM?

Learning about Base CRM?

Base CRM Reviews

Ask Base CRM a Question
Showing 319 Base CRM reviews
Base CRM review by Leeanna S.
Leeanna S.

"Great working tools for all of the team."

What do you like best?

I can easily keep our sales team focused on the highest value leads and deals across automated account rules informed by full-funnel analytics. I like that platform and everything that comes with it.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I can't say that I don't like that platform. I know that it is very useful tools in our company. All of the kind of resource is working well and doesn't consist any errors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software will for sure increase your sales group's processes, performance. Always will provide the foundation for control relationships and delivering clients happiness. Wonderful tracking system. I guess it is a powerful help for everyone.

We can faster to develop our sales process with Base insights that are simply available to all stage of the organization. All our base integrates with our site and a host of trade automation tools to instantaneously deliver leads to the sales group, while tracking informs prioritization so reps can distribute time effectively.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Base CRM
Base CRM review by Sam J.
Sam J.

"Intuitive and user friendly"

What do you like best?

Base allows for any permutation filtering options for any of your leads in your system. It's incredibly easy to pull a list of whatever data set you need to help see where leads are in the pipeline.

What do you dislike?

Deals and contacts are quite separate outside of sharing a connection. It makes pulling contact information based on where their deal is in your pipeline a bit of a hassle, but easily traversed with a couple vlookups. Additionally, it would be wonderful to export Smart Lists with First and Last name separated out!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your custom fields, sources, statuses, etc., are all clean and solidified when you start using the product. While it is easy to batch update things, it is a tedious process. That being said, the support team is always willing to help problem solve and make sure the product works how you need it to work. They are absolutely wonderful!

Pipeline management and lead management. Before Base it was difficult to keep track of a snapshot of your current pipeline, and Base makes that not only easy to find, but visually easy to digest as well.

What CRM solution do you use?

Base CRM review by Hank S.
Hank S.

"Wonderful system for everyone. Easy to use it. "

What do you like best?

With this platform, I can use all tools which will help me and my team to control sales our business. We have everything you need to succeed. I contact across smart tools for emailing, calling and much more.

What do you dislike?

I don't have a lot of bad issues but I would like to have all my working process more organized. All of the rest of this program works right and suitable for all of us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I guess it is very wonderful software with a great opportunity for business. Here you will found everything for marketing goals. Also, you will be more close to your clients and you will see how fast you can create a productive steps ao sale.

The better way to provide a good way of sale. Also day by day we are working with a powerful controlling system which really helps with the trade. We are care about clearance at our work which will give the opportunity for our a customer to get what they need.

Base CRM review by Carolina E.
Carolina E.

"Useful tool"

What do you like best?

I can have several contacts in the same company and have them related to another deals.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes is too slow when i need to have more than one opened.

Recommendations to others considering the product

* When creating employees from an opportunity, also indicate the Level of responsibility and Areas of responsibility / work as well as Name, Last Name, Work Number, Position and Email Address.

* Being able to indicate with a click from a company or even from an opportunity that the e-mail has been sent.

* When selecting in the drop-down phase of the opportunity (from the opportunity): Lost, being able to indicate: "Reasons for the loss", "Closing information" and e-mail sent.

* In create task; that the calendar is not monthly, that you can see more continuity and not have to click the date to see the next month.

* When we receive an incoming call that appears the contact and / or the company or opportunity to which it belongs.

* That in Calendar you can search / filter

* That you can choose the information you want to see on the left at each opportunity through some type of drop-down (choose to see sector, name of ERP, web, billing, or what is needed for each campaign)

* Be able to change ownership of a large number of tasks together

* That in all the companies of the same group appear all the contacts related and created in each of the companies of the group (it must appear in each contact to which company of the group is related)

* That in all the companies of the same group the current visible opportunities appear (this way it can be detected if they can be duplicated)

Managing several deals with base, being sometimes related between each other.

Base CRM review by Wayne P.
Wayne P.

"A flexible CRM that can grow with you and adapt to your needs"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate how well Base adapts to different uses and how easy it is to get useful insights from our data. They are a very focused company that has always taken care of us.

What do you dislike?

There are not many things to dislike. There are always more things I'd like it to do, but that list has gotten smaller over time and I'm confident that will continue. That's all I could reasonably ask!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The setup process is simple and quick. It's worth seeing if Base will work for you and if you think it won't, it's likely worth reaching out to Base support to see if there is something you're missing. They are very helpful and try really hard to get your issues resolved.

We use Base to track customer interactions and manage/facilitate follow up to close more deals. It's been great on the sales side as a useful tool, and it's been great on the management side for the analytics.

Base CRM review by Mitch L.
Mitch L.

"Very clean and easy-to-use platform for sales teams"

What do you like best?

This CRM has mostly everything I need, with the exception of a few features. Emailing within Base, tracking emails, leaving notes, setting appointments, importing and exporting are all key features that are easy to learn, use, and teach to new sales staff. I have used products in the past including pipe drive and hub spot CRM, and Base has so far been my favorite. I really like the new look and feel that they recently rolled out, and it has made sales management even easier than it was before. Very happy with most all the features.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was the ability to tag people in deals. When working collaboratively with another member of the sales staff, it would be nice to have the ability to tag them inside the deal to draw their attention to something or remind them of a task without having to utilize our external team communication platform. This is a constantly recurring review on feedback boards, but Base support refuses to change it after years of requests for some reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely the best CRM I've used.

Streamlined sales coordination. I like having one place for all my leads, contacts, and deals and the ability to convert them when they are ready. We are able to very easily pull up reports and filter them according to time line, sales person, date range, etc. and see in depth reports. We like being able to measure our success and make changes and learn from our mistakes as well.

Base CRM review by Mary B.
Mary B.

"Base has saved our company so much time!"

What do you like best?

Base has made it easy for our sales team to streamline communication with our target audience and to effectively organize them in stages, saving us a lot of time with our clients. The ease of calling, texting, emailing, and updating notes from one "contact page" has truly revolutionized our process so that if used effectively, we can map out where each client is at each step of the process. As a manager, I have had an easy time viewing my team's progress and tracking our deliverables.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are functions that don't update quickly or efficiently and cause hiccups in our process. One example is that I will oftentimes need to refresh the page once or twice before I am able to send a certain message.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As at least a starting point, Base will prove an effective ally in sales and working with specific clientele.

Base has allowed more fluidity into our workday and it saves our team a lot of time. Enabling us to save specific templates, create call lists, and email specific groups allows us to devote more of our time to the actual conversation with the client, and creates a more authentic partnership between us and them.

Base CRM review by Nora H.
Nora H.

"We use BASE to manage all contacts, prospects and clients"

What do you like best?

I like the up to the minute updates across our organization (we have 3 offices/cities), the format/interface, being able to customize fields, great customer service, regular updates and improvements to the interface/service showing that BASE is forward thinking.

What do you dislike?

There is some functionality (or lack of) we find frustrating. The top 3 are not being able to import information based to a contact's unique ID number, the inability to mass update contacts additional fields (like you can mass update tags) and the integration with Mailchimp being very limited (can't remove a contact from MailChimp without unsubscribing, can't see any email sends or stats).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your entire team is using it and that email is synced from the start

Having a transparent work flow, especially when it comes to sales, allows us to have productive and positive interactions with our clients and to work well as a team in that people can jump into a sales process and see what has been done/said in the past, we can easily transition when employees join/leave, etc.

Base CRM review by Courtney C.
Courtney C.

"The best service + easy-to-use product"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and simple UX. We were also able to filter multiple queries with no problem. Our entire team enjoyed being able to jump in to use without having to go through hours of video onboarding.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I found. For a CRM, the simpler, the better. I've used about seven or eight different solutions in my past and this is my fave to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give yourself a full workday to upload your existing data and to get familiar with the process flow. It's super easy to get used to. The buttons are clearly marked, but do the work ahead of time to determine how you will set up and dub your funnel. This one step will save you tons of time, guaranteed.

We needed a single source of truth for all of our prospects, hosts, and active stylist users. This provided us a very easy way to segment based on user type and engagement. Great, simple product. We highly recommend, especially for teams that are migrating away from a Salesforce IQ instance or from Google docs.

Base CRM review by Shawnna C.
Shawnna C.

"We are working effective and fast."

What do you like best?

With ability good and helpful tools in my working routines, I can easily create a productive strategy. More good communication with my clients. The open and clear way to give skills to new users. The rights to track details or calls. Easy to have contacts of the profile.

What do you dislike?

I see how the solution works for our company an I would like to say that it is really good to work with. Sometimes need time to make all organization at right format. Not so strong and bad cons but will be better to update it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is good for marketing deals. Actually gives very open way to sales. Very nice connection with customers. As for me, I like that platform. Useful and powerful tools which will make your company be on top. I recommend it. Very good things to develop

It helps us to work on our working trade. Gives the ability to make better and to grow sales in our company. Always we have a strong heand to manage sales deals. Ability to get important from the conversation. And be sure that client will have what exactly he needed.

Base CRM review by Olivier T.
Olivier T.

"Best CRM for a small business and I tested many"

What do you like best?

This CRM has everything I need, including a solution for targeted, personalised emails.

I love the way you can tag very easily leads and contacts, individually or by group, and then use the tag as a filter to send targeted and personalised emails. They do limit the number of daily emails but there are plenty enough for regular CRM acrivities.

I also LOVE the way they track emails and cell calls to the leads and contact profiles. So when you check a contact you have all their info, including the exchange emails and the date/time of your calls.

What do you dislike?

Just a,couple of features I would like to Base CRM to improve:

- When I make the mistake to classify somebody as a 'Contact' I have not found a way to move the Contact as a,Lead, to clean uo my contact list, except for deleting it and create a Lead.

- In the email campaigns,,I'd like to have add a c.f..

But I have been very impressed by the regular improvements made by Base CRM and I woukd not be surprised if they correct this in the near future.

I need integration with LinkedIn. But LinkedIn, unfortunately are not letting that happen with third parties.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you understand the differentiate 'Leads,' 'Contacts' and 'Deals.'

'Leads' are for people you don't know well: You want in 'Contacts' only the people you know, deal with or want to deal with. ''Deals' when you have a deal under negotiation.

It is important to see these 3 categories as your pupeline: Leads > Contacts > Deal

Just standard lead generation and contact management of a,small business.

Base CRM review by Chirag Patel Deliver R.
Chirag Patel Deliver R.

"Good CRM okay email"

What do you like best?

Base is very good at CRM, I like the fact that it integrates well with google and pulls all the contact data and client data easily from my gmail. It is also very easy to visualize contacts, deals, and activity making it easier to forecast and manage.

What do you dislike?

The email features are lacking, wish I could create more dynamic templates, schedule delivery, run a multi-email campaign, and have auto responses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Base is good as a CRM solution but is lacking in email marketing and campaign capabilities.

Deal and contact management was a challenge before Base. It was hard to have multiple people working on the same enterprise account since everyone could not see emails sent or all contacts. Base has made it easier to see all activity and contacts for an account, eliminating duplication and confusion

Base CRM review by Kevin S.
Kevin S.

"Couldn't live without it!!"

What do you like best?

Base is an integral part of our business and I wouldn't know what to do without it. The ease to use it and the amount of information that it can hold is second to none. even the app for the phone is awesome and it keeps our entire team on the same page. Also customer service from the account managers is incredibly helpful and always makes sure we are getting all we can from the service. I would recommend Base to every sales team as it has made our business more successful

What do you dislike?

to be honest I don't think there is anything I don't like about this CRM. I though about it and really couldn't come up with any negatives

The ability to track and follow up with potential customers along with staying organized with the calendar

Base CRM review by Mathias H.
Mathias H.

"highly integrated, slightly frazzled"

What do you like best?

• sending email straight from Base, with templates with attachments

• tracking phone calls on mobile devices via the App, including call summaries

• simple use, shallow learning curve

• nice simple interface

What do you dislike?

• gmail integration currently only works with your username as email, but not aliases

• disconnected dashboard

• not entirely intuitive with the "potential customer" selection being greyed out, doesn't make it obvious how to prepare deals, but maybe that's only because we're selling software licences ourselves

• somehow makes me think, it could work better.. the dashboard is very money-oriented

Recommendations to others considering the product

Superb for small to medium-sized teams that want an easy solution for keeping track of client communication. Integrates with most email clients via API or IMAP. Gmail integration to be refined, you can currently only use your username (main alias) as your sender address, and cannot set any other aliases.

• classic customer relations: keeping track of correspondence across the team

• enables us to know where a deal stands and quickly agree on a next step

• ensures we keep track of agent activity, making it a requirement for them to submit leads and updates to Base

Base CRM review by User

"Simple enough to use and has met basic expectations, getting better as new features requested added"

What do you like best?

I like that you can easily organize your tasks related to the you are serving clients and customers that I am serving. It is especially helpful to be able to assign tasks to my colleagues related to the clients that I am specifically working with If needed or they are able to assist me.

What do you dislike?

I very often find myself wanting for a specific feature or application that is not supported by Base. For example their email integration does not work with Mac Operating systems very well. They have an option for you to put in a request for a new feature, but this is often a very slowAnd not guaranteed to be successful.

The business problems that we are solving using the face customer relationship management tool is Keeping track of and coordinating our interactions with clients, leads and prospects. The system that we are using before base was slow and clunky and not as intuitive. The benefits that we have realized that by using the base CRM is TimeMoney and energy that we you would have spent organizing and coordinating around outreach efforts.

Base CRM review by Ana S.
Ana S.

" It is a useful tool to work"

What do you like best?

What I like most about the tool is that it allows you to connect opportunities and contacts easily. One of the things that I like the most is that now it is much easier to create groups of companies than before.

Also at a glance you can see the status of all opportunities

What do you dislike?

What I like the least is that it only has two fields for the phone and email. I also do not like that the notes of the opportunity do not set the information above all to see the note at all times, always be down and impractical.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Put a field of notes in contact and more for telephone

I can solve, with the creation of groups, many opportunities in one and not bother the clients with more calls

Base CRM review by Aldan S.
Aldan S.

"Smart email integration and easy to use interface"

What do you like best?

Automatic email integration is my favorite feature; being able to see all correspondence with a lead or customer in one place is very helpful for conversation tracking. Added bonus of sending emails from within Base provides read receipts. Like the customizable funnel and deal milestones. Logically organized user interface: intuitive and not too sprawling. Tasks with email reminders are good prompts.

What do you dislike?

Tasks could be integrated with Outlook calendar to get calendar prompts instead of email prompts, but not a critical issue.

Sometimes completing a task does not imply that I am done with that lead. Could have a simple prompt or check box upon task completion asking if a follow up is needed (thereby creating a new task).

Would be nice to have a status tracker for all leads rather than simple alphabetical list. Could show dates of all touches, whether touch was phone or email, to-do items and due dates, etc. Essentially an editable view that would replace spreadsheets that I currently use (in addition to Base) to track all outbound activity, such as cold calls and follow up emails.

Keeping track of correspondence with all leads. Strong ability to reference previous dialog before contacting again. Good reminder system with the task function.

Base CRM review by Jonathan P.
Jonathan P.

"Excellent platform, easy to use!"

What do you like best?

The visual presentation of information is easy and straight forward. It only takes a few seconds to understand how and where everything is put so it is easy to find later. It really is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The way the e-mail set up works is it syncs all e-mails to a contact and it shows up across all areas such as the person's contact card, the deals they are associated with, and within the company contact as well. I wish there was a way to have e-mails attached to just the deal they pertain too. That would be a game changer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the support they provide. It really is good, helpful, and they react well to recommendations.

Keeping the team up to date with the latest information without having to use excel or e-mail. It makes it easy for a new member of the team to see where all of the information is without even a moments down time.

Base CRM review by bryan r.
bryan r.

"It's been an easy system to use!"

What do you like best?

How user-friendly it is, and we really love the price of the product.

Also, the app is great to use as well.

The fact that we can hold our clients information along with their orders in the same spot is really helpful to us.

Our team is able to function well. We only use the base version of it, and it really works for our growing business of $1.2 million in sales a year.

There are many more features we could use, but love how easy to use it is.

What do you dislike?

It isn't as professional as I would like.

Also, the Email connection lags behind too much to utilize.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep using GMAIL for your Email

Better integration with other Apps.

Keeping track of our current orders, and using it to follow up with clients through Tasks.

I am better with communicating with the clients through using Base.

I also love seeing how well the Calendar works with my emails.

Base CRM review by Tyler H.
Tyler H.

"An incredible platform that must be expperienced to be appreciated"

What do you like best?

Read the entire review for the best info - summary to begin:

It offers everything I am looking for - and more. The mobile app is unparalleled, allowing me to quickly enter calls, create tasks related to deals and quotes, track and log my emails, texts and calls, see what I have on the go, create new Leads, and so much more. The app alone is by far the best mobile experience I have had on any product like this. When it comes to the overall experience, the customization was key for me. I was able to quickly setup my own pipeline, create custom fields for clients and deals in relation to the services I offer (vehicle information, documents, etc), and integrate it directly with my Google Contacts and apps, so everything stays fully synchronized with my phone. Seeing all the information on one screen - including deals, leads, communications, documents, tasks and notes - for a single customer, makes getting information I need take much less time than I ever imagined it could.

FULL REVIEW:

As a small business owner, and before moving to Base CRM, I had never fully understood all the major benefits such a platform could provide to me and my service-based business.

In the past, I had used more traditional methods of keeping track of my clients, such as: pen and paper, setting alarms on my phone, and trying to remind myself to consistently check in on my emails, social media accounts, voicemails, and even text messages. However, I slowly began to see issues arise when I would forget to check in on an account, and would therefore lose a potential lead or client.

Over the course of 3 months, I had lost over an estimated $3000 in revenue because I had either forgotten to reach out to a lead, or get my client the information they had requested. Not only this, but the frustration was growing for me in the fact that keeping up-to-date with all the various forms of communication I was having with a customer was hard to track over multiple platforms. This is when I realized that I needed help.

With that, my search for a CRM-like product had begun. Over the course of 14 months, I had extensively tested 16 different products that I believed could perform the way I hoped they would. Most of these were popular solutions, such as Zoho, Jobber, PipeDrive, HubSpot, Kickserv, Service Fusion and Sales Force - just to name a few. My testing was always consistent, and always in-depth enough to be able to determine if the platform would work for me. Here is a taste of what I was after:

Ease of use, with an elegant but simple UI

Exceptional mobile-rich experience, with no lack of features

Ability to integrate into other platforms I use, such as Google Apps for Business

Strong product support

Low monthly cost

Some of the products mentioned above performed well in some areas, but lacked in others. Some had more features that I required, while others didn't have some that were very important to me.

Finally, I had found Base CRM. It offered everything I was looking for - and more. The mobile app is unparalleled, allowing me to quickly enter calls, create tasks related to deals and quotes, track and log my emails, texts and calls, see what I have on the go, create new Leads, and so much more. The app alone is by far the best mobile experience I have had on any product like this. When it comes to the overall experience, the customization was key for me. I was able to quickly setup my own pipeline, create custom fields for clients and deals in relation to the services I offer (vehicle information, documents, etc), and integrate it directly with my Google Contacts and apps, so everything stays fully synchronized with my phone. Seeing all the information on one screen - including deals, leads, communications, documents, tasks and notes - for a single customer, makes getting information I need take much less time than I ever imagined it could.

Overall, it may have taken a while to find the right solution, but I am glad to have met Seth from Base and have him keep in touch with me - encouraging me to fully utilize their system on a trial-basis. It wasn't long after that, that I had decided to sign up for the full experience, and haven't looked back since. I want to thank Seth, and the entire team at Base, for making my life easier. The stress it has taken off me alone is worth the small monthly cost, and the abilities I have on the go is par-none.

For those of you who may be looking for a CRM solution, here is some advise that I can offer based on my time searching for the 'perfect solution', as well as why I ended up choosing Base:

Don't over-do your search. Figure out what you really need, and don't set your expectations to be unrealistic. My original plan was to find a system that handled quotes, invoicing, customer relationship management, time tracking, service calls, and the works. At the end of the day, I had realized I actually did NOT need all of this, because Base so well handles the core components (and more) of running a business, that I did not have to pay for a product I really could not afford. On top of this, once I fully saw the potential of Base and the way I was able to manipulate and customize it for my specific business, I was able to modify my own processes to become significantly more stream-lined - saving me time, money, and allowing me to expand my business.

Know where your problems are - and address them. If you're like myself and have potential clients contacting you from various sources (email, phone, social media), then having a platform such as Base will be your new best friend. If you feel your processes are taking too long, or are having issues remembering tasks to do for a client, once again - Base will be your new best friend. The mobile app is so easy to use, that when a lead or contact phones you (or vice versa), the app automatically brings up any deals you have on the go with them, and also pops up a screen at the end of the call, where you can quickly choose the call outcome (customized, of course), and add any applicable notes. The way it helps streamline processes and advance overall efficiency is incredible.

Take value in support. On top of all the features Base already provides, their support is above what I have found elsewhere. You can expect speedy responses from the support staff, and consistent - but never overboard - communication from the team on the latest updates, features, and overall news. This all comes together to create an environment where you, as the customer, truly feel appreciated for your business.

Again, I would like to thank Seth and Base as a whole for their continued support for me and my business. Your solution proved not only to be the most feature-rich in it's application, but the experience itself is like no other. You've done a fantastic job at developing a product that genuinely addresses real-world problems for business of any size and any nature, and is something that I know myself - as well as many other customers of yours - truly appreciate.

What do you dislike?

Currently, I had had no major problems with Base. I do hope that there is future integration with platforms such as Quickbooks Online (as I use that currently for my quotations), but using a service such as Zapier - which Base integrates beautifully with, works that out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I stated much of this in my overall review, but here is what I would take into consideration:

- You will not find a more easy to use, feature-rich app. It speaks volumes that I actually look forward to going into the app to read or enter information - the user experience is that incredible that it makes the whole experiencing simply exciting!

- It's not just a CRM. It handles the entire pipeline of Leads, Deals and Clients extremely well. You can create a custom pipeline to suite your businesses means of operation, and also create custom fields designed specifically around what services or products your business offers. For example, all my clients and deals have vehicle information tied directly to them, as well as an indication if they are a member with my company or not. The Overview page gives you all the information you need on where your business is currently, and where it is heading. You can see the current projected revenue based on deals and leads, see what deals are hot and on the go, quickly see what activity has been taking place recently, and more.

- Investing time is important. When I began my trial, I used some of the more simplistic things - setting up tasks with alerts, etc. However, it is important to learn the power of their system by customizing it to match your businesses needs. Learn what you can really do with it, and reach out to their support. They will help guide you through these things, which is another fantastic thing about working with Base

As mentioned in the first section of my review, I saw the biggest gains in productivity, efficiency, and most of all - an increase in my ability to communicate reliably and with confidence to all of my leads, past, and present clients.

One major issue I had before Base was being able to efficiently keep in touch with clients, as I was being contacted through several sources. Being a small business and working another job on top of that, this meant that I had a LOT of reminders to keep going. Base offered the best mobile experience to quickly enter in reminders, create appointments with Clients (which invites them!), create quick tasks, and easily log and track my calls with notes attached to each of them. At the end of the day, the way it helps me automate and streamline my business life has significantly reduced the stress and workload I was previously undertaking.

On top of this, the reports are fantastic, and I am sure even better on higher levels of subscription. With my service-based business, one feature that really helped me was the Custom Fields - you can have Custom Fields for Customers, Leads, Deals, etc. So for my vehicle detailing business, I am able to quickly link vehicle information to a specific customer, a specific deal, lead, etc. I can enter in all the information I need, upload inspection forms, etc - and see it all on one screen or on the go at any time. What more could I ask for?

Base CRM review by Sandra Q.
Sandra Q.

"Practicus"

What do you like best?

what I like most is the practicality and intuitiveness that is the management

of the data and the large amount of data and areas that can be covered.

What do you dislike?

I do not like to switch between screens, between opportunities and contact data and company data. Enter so many fields and have to copy and paste continuously.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An interesting improvement would be more fields to leave comments and to be seen from all the screens of the client. It would also be interesting to improve to make groups of companies that were easier

I solve problems of quick identification of the person interested in locating and business market of companies to be able to have potential clients

The benefits realized with a large amount of data contributed

Base CRM review by Adolfo T.
Adolfo T.

"My first crm"

What do you like best?

I liked the user-friendly interface in which it's easy to add shortcuts and contacts, individually and in groups. Tracking of e-mails and calls to contact profiles at the highest level. Therefore, when you check the contact, you have all the information, including the exchange letters and the date/time of your calls. I liked that you can use a 30-day free trial with a full-service version.

What do you dislike?

The only problems that I encountered using the service were incomprehensible details in the interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This service has rich functionality that helps keep track of current and potential customers. It is so easy to work with this great tools.

An excellent platform for increasing sales. Good control over the sales team. Excellent tool for contacts by e-mail and calls.

Base CRM review by Patrick D.
Patrick D.

"Base CRM Review "

What do you like best?

I really like the filter options. This allows you to see the people you want to contact and help be more productive.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of. Some of the reporting doesn't apply to our industry so not many of the reports are very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are managing many accounts, or working as a salesperson Base has to be one of the best CRMs available. The layout is clean, the functionality is there, and the support team is great to work with.

I am solving a very common problem of lack of production using Base. With the ability to create tasks, set reminders, log calls, take notes it is almost impossible to not have the production you're looking for.

Base CRM review by Keith V.
Keith V.

"Best CRM for the Money"

What do you like best?

What's not to like? It keeps you organized, it helps you manage many accounts and keeps sales going through the process. The layout is wonderful and the technical features like knowing if your clients have reviewed their e-mails is a great feature.

What do you dislike?

No opportunity to add in a client photo for their lead/contact in BASE.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have worked with Sales Force, Delphi, Act, Goldmine, Microsoft and BASE is equal or better than some of these and the price is less. Great product, great value.

Again it keeps me organized and I love the mobile app. Such a great help and the ability to click on a client address in BASE and have it open the app, WAZE, is perfect.

Base CRM review by Josh W.
Josh W.

"A top contender"

What do you like best?

Base CRM's best feature to myself and my team members is certainly its ease of use. Having no experience with a CRM prior, this was the optimal choice.

What do you dislike?

Our biggest dislike when it comes to Base CRM, which may not have anything to do with the software itself, is the additional $20/ mm that we need to pay through a third-party application to push client information from Base CRM to QuickBooks Online.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you compare apples to apples with other CRMs. There are many out there, but so few have the ease of use and beautiful user interface.

We have a great deal more organization now when it comes to client relations and communication with the addition of Base CRM. Prior to Base, we relied on separate channels for record keeping or client relations - Text apps, mail apps, etc.

Base CRM review by Domenic P.
Domenic P.

"A good program to keep control of everything."

What do you like best?

Perfect that I can make a strategic and stronger to give a help to my company. With this way, I can have more opinion from my customers.Great tools for my work.

What do you dislike?

Very nice solution to have for the company. I like how it's work.Very easy to use. Also, my workers are happy with it. We don't have a problem with it. I like it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As for me, I like that platform. Very powerful tools. Great in connecting. Makes my work more organized. Also will help with sales. I recommend it. Very nice to have.

Great platform for increasing sales.good control of sales working team. Great facility for contacts through email, calls. Makes our days easier. Nice to use it and work with it.

Base CRM review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Base is amazing!"

What do you like best?

The thing I like the best about Base is that it is so easy and intuitive to use on a regular basis. It makes it easy for me to see where a client is at, at any given time with ease. Along with this I love that Base allows you to know what is best to do next for that client and not just taking it as guess work.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is that I do not have it integrated into our in house system where we also track some information about our clients. I wish that Base had their own call ability within the program that we did not have to source and integrate with someone else. It was a little bit of a learning curve as well but was not anything that was not doable without the help of your support team.

We are solving the problem of not knowing our contact rates before and now we do! Another benefit is that it has allows us to be able to see how much our total pipeline is worth which is a huge deal to us as well.

Base CRM review by beatriz t.
beatriz t.

"highly recommended"

What do you like best?

You can have all your contacts perfectly related and connectec, including the companies in which they work and the opportunities related to them.

What do you dislike?

In orden to discover companies duplicated or with same phone number, a multinational with several companies, takes a long time to fix and express that situation. The notes should have the option to be fixed if there are important to us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to have fixed notes in every contact, company or person.

The fact that several companies are related and we can discover the relation with the phone number o the e-mail and having not only having access to my actions, buy also the actions of my partners in that company.

Base CRM review by User in Higher Education

"Atlantis Intern"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Base CRM is the tagging feature + being able to write out tasks.

I love being able to send bulk emails

I absolutely love this product! I would definitely recommend to a friend. I like how it saves us so much time!

What do you dislike?

What is dislike is that there are sometimes some glitches that occur. For example--where more than 1 employee is assigned a contact/lead/deal. However I have had a great experience with the tech support staff on Base and am very grateful for the immediate helpfulness.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great option. Look at the website forums and all the videos Base has to ensure if it's a good idea for your company.

Essentially, the biggest business problems we are solving revolves around time management. We are able to reach out to a lot more leads/contacts/deals in a timely manner. I love being able to insert templates into emails and to mass send those emails- what a game changer! The main benefits have been related to working smart and streamlining our processes.

Base CRM review by Jules V.
Jules V.

"Using CRM"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use, it make my work more efficient ! What i prefer is the smartlist, it's so efficient to export all my deals on excel to make stats.

Base team are a very focused company that has always taken care of us.

What do you dislike?

In general, it's works pretty well for me . After 2 or 3 days i was really confortable to use all the functions.

Base CRM review by User

"Very good customer service"

What do you like best?

Their customer service is very responsive and helpful. While they cannot always resolve a problem immediately, they get back to you within a day (and typically within hours) and try to be as helpful as possible. Compared to several other CRMs I've used, Base certainly seems to care a bit more.

What do you dislike?

Like all CRMs, there is no single one that comes without it's drawbacks. The biggest thing I dislike about Base is the lack of integration across their systems. For example, they have exceptional tracking capabilities with outbound emails but there is no easy way to then funnel those (in bulk) into a follow-up email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Determine which features are of vital importance to you and your organization to see if Base fits those needs currently. If they say it's 'in development' proceed with caution as it will likely take much longer than anticipated.

Base allows me to keep track of who I reached out to and when. It also provides the functionality to set reminders and check in with my team and/or collaborate.

Base CRM review by Raz S.
Raz S.

"Base review VP of Sales"

What do you like best?

Call tracking, can record calls and listen to from Base, mobile app

What do you dislike?

Would like to be able to make my own goals to track (Calls, Sales). Also, have different sales teams, would be nice to customize their goals to each one. Would like to see all of their goals on one screen if possible even though different sales teams. Also, have sales people calling different types of leads, clients, sales, need a way to differentiate the calls so when it comes to reporting I can tell which type of calls my sales team is making, There might be a way to already do this, still learning the system, so if there is I apologize.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support team is very easy to work with, usually quick to respond and help out whenever you need it. Only thing is customizing goals, I came in as VP of sales after it was already implemented, previous goals and forecasting isn't relevant with goals I am trying to establish, so trying to figure out a way to have better tracking for my team when it comes to goals assigned. Also, lead multiple sales teams, selling multiple and different products so need to be able to establish goals based on different teams, but still be able to see all reports if possible on one screen.

Call logs and times. Saw too much time on service calls compared to sales calls from sales team.

"High potential CRM"

What do you like best?

The customer service is great. The Base team cares about our feedback and is always trying to improve the product. The user experience is constantly trying to be improved. I also appreciate the fact that the CRM remembers the features and settings you had used last time you opened a page. This allows me to save time.

What do you dislike?

The product does not offer enough integrations with other platforms and makes it quite complicated to export valuable information in a user-friendly format. It also seems complicated to adapt the product to our company's reality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you take the time to think ahead of all your needs and spend enough time benchmarking different CRMs.

Base allows to track all our communications with our customers, identify our deals and keep an eye on our pipeline. It also allows us to keep track of customer feedback and personal notes leading to having better relations with our clients.

Base CRM review by Consultant

"Review of Base CRM"

What do you like best?

Base allows you to facilitate a wide array of outreach, ranging from conducting and tracking calls, texts, and emails to customers. Love the fact ease of having all of the customers contact information in one place. Very simple to conduct out reach. Upon conducting outreach the resulting pipeline is very straight forward and organized. May be useful to have more ways to tag and qualify customers, but at present satisfied with the capabilities of Base. Also, our support at Base is awesome! Very responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes data isn't pulled appropriately/data is recorded in very strange ways. Frustrating when something worked one day but then another day everything goes completely wrong. After using the CRM for about a year I still do not understand why this happens. Finally, sometimes there is alot of confusion when multiple tabs on Base are opened - in particular when you are on a call and then another call comes in, Base really doesn't allow the user to solve the problem (i.e. constant ringing).

Efficiency and ability to accurately track data. Really nice to have all the information complied in on place. Finally, as I previously stated, cannot imagine how I would move forward with pipeline management without the structure of Base. Really does allow for effective and efficient management.

Base CRM review by Felipe R.
Felipe R.

"Next generation of sales management"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and set up. It is amazing what you can get from so little effort. It covers 360• of customer interaction so there is no room for fake stories or salee people making misterious efforts without outcome.

What do you dislike?

A few BUI instructions cone back with graphics in a different place so you have to wait until the screen has been loaded to learn where to click. Also, a glossary would help for those new to the industry.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid of looking into something different than the top of mind.

Having my sales people update the info on line and on the go. The main benefit is excuses are part of the past

Base CRM review by Gregory P.
Gregory P.

"Straight Forward & Easy To Use"

What do you like best?

Base's user interface is straightforward compared to some of the other CRMs on the market. This allows new users to quickly adapt to the system and hit the ground running with minimal training.

What do you dislike?

As with most subscription based CRMs, the more you spend a month, the more features you get. As a startup or new small business, some of the features available for higher subscriptions would be nice to have included at all levels.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a baseline CRM, Base is a great option. With features to grow into, an easy to use interface, and the ability to integrate to email and quickbooks, Base is a great "base" to start from.

Being able to track sales, keep a data base of clients, and monitor the sales funnel in one spot is done through Base.

Base CRM review by Curt G.
Curt G.

"Vice President"

What do you like best?

Fast, intuitive, mobile, adopts easy, customer success support, ability to adjust system to meet business needs. With most of our staff on the road and away from their desks, the mobile version of BASE was very important and well received. It was by far the best we've seen during the CRM vetting process. The metrics were what we needed and the smartlist features are extremely helpful in our day-to-day business.

What do you dislike?

There are no issues with BASE at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The BASE customer success team is the best in the CRM industry. They are very knowledgeable and quick to react. The mobile version and desktop version are nearly the same which makes adoption and usage success easily obtainable.

We implemented 60 years of history quickly and it became very well organized. The collaboration and visibility across different segments of our business has been well received and beneficial to all. The metrics available easily fit our business. The ability to also change and manipulate the system is very helpful to the business.

Base CRM review by User in Architecture & Planning
User in Architecture & Planning

"User-friendly CRM"

What do you like best?

Mobile access, easiest, most intiutitve CRM tool I've ever experiences. Everytime I show my colleagues how to use the program, they marvel at how easy it is. Additionally, I can create custom reports simply and the few times there's been an exception, the Base support team is readily available to support us.

What do you dislike?

Notes field cannot be queried/reported. And the Standard Reports aren't able to be customzed. I'd love to use some of those Custom Reports as a basis for my Sales Reporting, and add a few key fields which our management team would like to see. Not available as of yet!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely do a demo, keep your criteria in mind, and let Base rep show you how they can meet your needs. Have to say, the support we got in migrating data and customizing Base for our firm blew me away - fast, efficient, worked day and night to get us up and running, despite difficult data migration from ACT.

Able to quickly report on Wins, Proposals, Sales Activity. Benefits we've realized is a lot more INSTANT transparency across our organization which cuts down on phone & email back-and-forth (less bite into productivity).

Base CRM review by User

"Base is streamlined, easy to use and customize, and works well for real estate"

What do you like best?

I've used a ton of different CRMs over the years for real estate, and Base is easily the best - thus taking the time to write this review. It's very easy to customize and set up, and I've been able to bring basically all of my activities into one platform with it, from calls and emails to deal tracking and monitoring closings, setting reminders for due dates on paperwork etc. It's easy to track leads, clients, and closings all in one system without too much thought on how to make it work and without getting them mixed up. It also has a fully integrated phone system and dialer, plus an email and text message integration, all of which automatically log any calls, emails, or texts sent or received from leads in the database. This saves a lot of time in writing notes, as well as making sure the information is transcribed accurately. One of the biggest pluses, especially for a web-based CRM, is their customer service, which is top-notch. I'm admittedly a little bit of a high-maintenance client, especially with new software, and these guys are right on top of it. I think I currently have four different customer service reps patiently answering different questions from me - usually on questions that can be found in the "Help" section if I really looked, but they don't mind taking the time, it seems, and I appreciate that.

What do you dislike?

There are a few small features that are still in the works, but none of them really inhibit the usability of the software. For example, when you click-to-call a number out of the database, and it logs the call, it doesn't actually log which specific phone number the call was sent or received to - just the lead. That said, an easy fix is just to copy/paste the phone numbers into the notes field as you go, voila problem solved. The only issues I've had with the software are like that - easy workarounds. Plus, I'm pretty confident they'll get any little wrinkles ironed out - they're very receptive to user feedback and feature requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They give a 30-day free trial with a full-service version up front. If you're considering using it, there's no reason not to give it a shot. Implementation and customization is really easy and straightforward, once you start clicking around in it you'll be off in no time, especially if you're familiar with using CRMs in general.

Optimized my sales process to an extremely high level, better than ever. I'm able to make substantially more calls more quickly and easily track all of them. Saving the time of inputting notes (because it automatically logs EVERYTHING, calls/emails/texts whatever) is a convenience I wasn't looking for, but now that I have it I doubt I'll ever give it up. Solved a problem I didn't know I had, in a word.

Base CRM review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Customizable and easy to understand"

What do you like best?

I'm pleased with the versatility of the fields and options that can be selected and how few limits there are to smart lists. You aren't fit into a box or a single process line. You can do what you want with it.

What do you dislike?

There are some mandatory fields that can create clutter. The map view of client accounts is only available via the phone mobile app and the logging tools are really only great for virtual contact, not logging onsite visits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep it simple! Clutter fields prevent employees from using it and while the idea of having a lot of data may seem nice, it doesn't really help utilization. Too many fields, pipelines, etc... makes everything very difficult for the average user to find what they need.

We are using Base for account management for subscription based services and for our retention policies. The simplicity of the software allows us to re-purpose linear start to finish work with open ended maintenance quite easily.

Base CRM review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Base CRM Review"

What do you like best?

Base CRM is a great CRM, has a great phone app and the sync is unmatched from my experience with CRM’s. Base is a verey robust CRM and affordable, as in the free version. I have used Base CRM for many years and from CRM"s outside of my industry I have found Base CRM to be the easiest to use and the most mobile friendly app, both for iPhone and for Android.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see better options in Base CRM but every CRM has its quirks so I really can say that this is a fabulous CRM. I was never happy that every time someone called me Base would want to know what to do with the call. I think that's a good feature on an auto-dialer or the like but not on a personal cell phone. Perhaps Base CRM can introduce an alternative feature like a "decide later" what to do with previous calls. I think that would enhance the app and make it awesome for on the go sales warriors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am solving automation and mainstreaming of my sales cycle by using this fabulous CRM of Base CRM which really helps my business. I hope Base CRM will introduce an alternative feature like a "decide later" what to do with previous calls. I think that would enhance the app and make it awesome for on the go sales warriors.

I am solving automation and mainstreaming of my sales cycle by using this fabulous CRM of Base CRM which really helps my business. Prospecting is much easier by using Base CRM. By using Base CRM I improve my prospecting and I'm able to fill my pipeline in a more efficient manner. Using Base CRM also allows my team members to view activity and track sales. By utilizing Base CRM to it's fullest potential we can truly move into 2018 with a competitive edge in sales and marketing.

Base CRM review by Administrator

"CRM Review for a SaaS Startup "

What do you like best?

Base was one of the easiest to use CRM's that I have ever had to implement or use. The UI was intuitive and our whole sales team had the same response.

We had a level of service enabled us to have access to assigned Customer Success Manager from BASE. She was tremendously helpful in both strategic questions and work arounds (as no product does everything) on several occasions. It was hugely helpful.

What do you dislike?

Up until their "smartlist" feature release reporting was a challenge. However once they released that it made things really more efficient and helpful.

We needed a easy to use CRM for our small venture funded company. We wanted a lower price and just as powerful CRM to salesforce. We did not want an overly complex product that would take a lot of customization or time to get to know. We need something fast and really effective.

Base CRM review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great experience, agile platform, wonderful support"

What do you like best?

Love custom fields for deal stages + API

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the app can be buggy and crash

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely have a trial go and consider this over bigger CRM companies.

We've been better able to identify how much we're spending with each partner, and how we can grow certain accounts. Integrations with our finance suite have also helped us become more streamlined with payment terms. As an account executive in charge of a small team, I've had issues in the past assigning different deals to my team, but Base has made it easy to add account managers and notes to pass along to each person. Being able to assign deals easily and to have the partner information passed from one person to another seamlessly has been great. The other thing that has been helpful is using the Base App during conferences for making sure I have the updated information for a partner before meeting with them.

Base CRM review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"Pretty good system, needs some key additions."

What do you like best?

One click calling.

Smart search (type and get suggestions).

What do you dislike?

Needs to have:

Ability to select individual entries when using Smart List.

List view that can 'zoom out' to allows more entries on the screen (narrower rows or something so there's less white space and less scrolling).

De-duplication tool.

A way to hide fields (or re-order fields, or group fields) when editing a contact.

Drill-down in activity reports (if you see someone made 100 calls in a day, click on that bar, and get a table report showing who they called).

Would be really good to also have:

Basic drip email function (with logic, like Get Response or Active Campaign), and email broadcast (newsletter) like Constant Contact.

Solving visibility into rep activity & creating accountability / motivation.

Benefits: we're better organized.

Base CRM review by Matt M.
Matt M.

"Base has added incredible value to our daily operations"

What do you like best?

Ability to customize fields, cross collaboration between business units. It is also very user friendly, which is important in our business because we have multiple units/locations, and don't want to spend any more training time than necessary.

What do you dislike?

Inability to measure metrics specific to our business, which other businesses would not use. The default reports are great, but would like to see the ability to customize these as well. Would also like to see more customization in the goals for items specific to our business.

Communication between business units has increased 10x, we've also been able to measure sales (and lost sales) in new ways that have been incredibly insightful.

Base CRM review by User in Farming
User in Farming

"Easy to use CRM"

What do you like best?

Base is super easy to use, modern and intuitive. It has all the features you need in a CRM. The app is super slick as well.

What do you dislike?

While hierarchies are now available, I wish we could do more visual organizational chart mapping. We have a small number of companies that are customers, but work with a larger number of people within these companies. We also have large, recurring sales as opposed to one initial sale so the forecasting isn't quite what we are needing. As our company evolves, I hope Base does as well to support customers who are primarily in Enterprise sales!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have complex sales and enterprise customers just make sure the functionality is here that you want. If your sales cycle is pretty straight forward this is a great product!

Organization of customer information and forecasting at a high level.

Base CRM review by Brittany P.
Brittany P.

"Base CRM is a more Hip SalesForce "

What do you like best?

Base CRM had a great look and feel to it. This made it easier for SDRs to navigate and stay organized. The CRM software was easy to use when it connected with GMail. It tracked all the outbound activities, as well as the open rates. The task feature of Base was by far the best! It was accurate at the time stamp and also gave you information on who to call, what to talk about, and what stage the contact/deal was at.

Overall the look and feel of Base really was the best.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Base had an error of transferring information from Hubspot over. It would take a while to update the actual contact and then organize it to the correct format. Other than formatting issues - there was no other problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your team is considering Base, I would definitely see what they're age range is. I feel like younger team members will find this beneficial and easy to use. Base CRM isn't 100% perfect and is in the stages of enhancing and improving, but overall I would definitely recommend giving it a try as they have an EXCELLENT support team too!

Organization was solved. Being able to work through leads through Base CRM and seeing what the notes are really helped move the sales process. This also was a place where pipeline was generated and created. You can also track the progress of that.

Base CRM review by Krish J.
Krish J.

"I love base, I've recommended it many times."

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the UI. It's easy to use and the branding is approachable.

What do you dislike?

I think the analytics could be a bit better/easier to slice and dice. Base really relies on smart lists as a catch all for analytics solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you have the ability to pay for a CRM, it's the obvious choice. It's positioned well in the market and scale with your business as it grows.

Managing follow up is key in sales. Base has a great task list, and for power users, templates and the ability to manage all email out of base as well.

Base CRM review by Executive Sponsor in Internet
Executive Sponsor in Internet

"Easy to Use CRM for busy, on the go Reps"

What do you like best?

Love the app, so simple to use. I’m on the go a lot, and this is especially helpful at conferences where you talk to a lot of different people. Love the gmail integration, I don’t have to work hard to make this CRM work.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was a capability to import from my Prospecting tool, but it’s not one of the big ones so it likely hasn’t been requested much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to pay extra for add-one like Forecasting which is annoying. That should be a basis tool, but overall easy to use and train on.

We are using this to track pipeline, where opportunities are stalling, to keep track of all details and notes. I love the ability to upload documents so I can keep my contracts and on-boarding documents all in one place. It has helped us stay on track and organized.

Base CRM review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Fine"

What do you like best?

I like the app based interface best- it's easy to make calls and log calls from the road. I also like how you can set tasks as reminders to check in with the customers again in the future.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how contact fields and deal fields are not streamlined/connected so you can't run reports that align the two types of records. It makes it challenging to email all contacts with a potential deal type when the person records are not connected to the deal. It makes it challenging to identify the different types of opportunities, too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend putting time and thought into how you develop your contacts vs. deals in order to ensure they are functional for your team to use effectively. I also recommend classifying "contact types" so you can bulk email specific audience groups.

Forecasting deals

Base CRM review by User in Computer Software

"Daily user of base to track work/conversations within sales cycles along with gathering metrics."

What do you like best?

- Graphical analytics that are filterable by date, category, team member, etc.

- Parent/child relationships with deals/companies, etc.

- Ability to customize stages and link deals

- Customizable "My Task" list on dashboard

What do you dislike?

Though I find the auto email tracking function, one thing I find can be an enhanced user experience is how to categorize the emails so that if Person A is affiliated with 3 deals, the deal view pulls in the appropriate email thread. Currently, I'm not sure how that is processed and populated on the deal pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Taking advantage of creating filters and stages for you sales and relationship cycles are key because you can retrieve data from CRM specific to how you have set up the filters and stages.

Customer and sales cycle management and documentation along with sales goals tracking and data regarding sales cycle.

"Always someone to help"

What do you like best?

I think that it is very easy to ask and answer questions with Base. They are changing and restructuring to meet the needs of their growing client base. With these questions there will inevitably be questions and there is always a helpful person that's easy to reach.

What do you dislike?

Something I dislike are the changes. That's only because you get used to the way something works and you make it work for your needs, and then one day it's different. But as I stated above, there is always someone to walk you through anything that is new and different.

It is an excellent way to track our prospects and our communication with them. We can also send mass emails each time we write a new piece and it tracks who we've sent it to and how they've interacted with that email.

Base CRM review by Damian E.
Damian E.

"Intuitive and easy to use."

What do you like best?

I didn't need any training unlike other CRM's I used which were impossible to work out. Because it was so easy to use, I used it and got results.

What do you dislike?

I found it strange that as a manager I couldn't assign leads to people and still see everything that was going on with them. It seems if it was designed for individuals rather than teams.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I found the hierarchy system a bit unusual but everything else was magic. If you're running a team then make sure you test how the admin, user roles work.

Being able to have notes from conversations in the client file before calling made a dramatic improvement to my success rate. The reminders etc are great.

Base CRM review by Ben M.
Ben M.

"Base offers the best ROI in a CRM system"

What do you like best?

Base CRM offers a complete set of features for building and managing a sales pipeline, but isn't bloated with features like other systems might be.

What do you dislike?

Not much. The app has had some issues in the past, but the Base team is pretty good at fixing problems and keeping their software updated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great value for the cost.

We've been able to import over 10,000 customer records into Base and our sales team has come to rely on this tool for the daily activities. Base helps us streamline our sales efforts and provides management with a birds-eye view of all sales activity.

Base CRM review by Damien M.
Damien M.

"Base is simple"

What do you like best?

The simplicity and the speed. The configuration from the admin side is also very easy.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to customize what kinds of reports I want. Some of the canned reports are not anything I'd use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial it with a select group of people and compare the benefits you get in the base price compared to the add-ons that others like to try and continuously sell you.

We are trying to improve our forecasting to assist with hiring decisions. We've seen deeper conversations and improved accuracy in predicting the ebbs and flows of our business.

Base CRM review by Gillian W.
Gillian W.

"Good for small teams"

What do you like best?

Base is a pretty powerful CRM arhat checks all of my boxes- email tracking, clean interface, customizable pipelines, and more good stuff.

What do you dislike?

The lack of ability for users to customize data entry panes, fields used for contact imports, etc. at the user level means that some aspects of Base work better for others whose workflows might differ.

I use Base to organize my contacts and track reminders, as well as to manage leads in my pipeline. It’s drasticallg reduced the number of random spreadsheets that my team used to track this info before.

Base CRM review by Alika A.
Alika A.

"User "

What do you like best?

-Smart list

- Filters

- Design of the CRM

What do you dislike?

- Reports

- The update makes it longer to fill a contact card as tab doesn't work anymore and not all the fill has a dropdown where you can select an option by typing the first letter of the word. You need to click on most of them

- Easier way of tracking the progression of our client deals

- Helps prospecting by using our client list

- Track our history with a client or a company which makes us gaining time when we're getting in touch

Base CRM review by User in Fine Art
User in Fine Art

"The best tool for business development"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of the website and the application. Base is a great tool for people in business development who don't have roles that are exclusively sales based. It helps keep track of contacts seamlessly and the email integration as well as team integrations is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

I am currently not happy with the tagging system and the inability to add a different tag when a similar one exists. For example, if the tag TRAVELLER already exists, I cannot create TRAVEL. I have raised this with their support team about 3 weeks ago yet am still waiting to hear back.

Client management and organization. Also, it is great to see a pipeline of potential deals. I love how easy it is to organize things and share them easily in between the app and the website version. I also like being able to see what my colleagues are doing- its great to keep track of things, especially since I sometimes work away from the office, often for several weeks, so its good to see what the rest of the team is up to.

Base CRM review by Xavier B.
Xavier B.

"BASE!"

What do you like best?

User friendliness. I've used many CRMs, by far this is most appealing because of the ease of the platform. Also, it is a nice looking CRM. Neat and modern.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I honestly can't say. If I had to force myself to not like anything of BASE, I would say that it id not the easiest to get to customer service? But a rep did email me back. Just calling in is not easy.

Metrics are A1. I can see how productive I am. I usually use the report by date feature to see my calls logged. I can compare each day and know if I'm reaching personal or team goals.

Base CRM review by Ayman A.
Ayman A.

"Well I find working with Base CRM very useful "

What do you like best?

It makes your work more organised, professional and easy to reach every time you need it.

You don't need to remember or save your infos in different places, all you need is to save it in Base CRM and that's it.

What do you dislike?

I've been using Base CRM for 9 months so far. actually I can't remember something I didn't like about it

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't have

I can keep close to my deals and contacts as if I have just spoken to them yesterday, while in reality maybe I haven't spoken to them more than two or three months. this is because I've all the infos saved in Base and I can in one click reach to all the infos that I need just so simple and so easy.

Base CRM review by Becca S.
Becca S.

"Excellent program with one issue.."

What do you like best?

I love being able to keep all my prospects in one place. Really love the ability to see who has checked my email or taken acting clicking on a link. Well organized and being able to set tasks and use tags for clients is great.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that makes me crazy is that I can’t link my Base app on my phone to upload files from my Dropbox app. I can link DB and Base on my computer but not my phone :(

Better organization and task details.

Base CRM review by Cody B.
Cody B.

"Effective, affordable CRM with solid performance"

What do you like best?

I enjoy using Base because the layout is robust, and they are continually improving as well. I'm able to easily filter my leads and understand where I need to focus for the day, week, month, etc.

What do you dislike?

I personally don't like that there aren't more robust email features available within Base. I also wish that there was better task management, recurring tasks, etc.

We are keeping track of all our new leads and working together more effectively as a team. We also have some effective API integrations to keep everything working together.

Base CRM review by User in Public Safety
User in Public Safety

"Data organization"

What do you like best?

I really like the simplicity and organization of the program. As a manufacturers representative, I have a large complex network of distributors, end users, OEMs, etc. This program enables me to access all needed information in a single application. GetBase customer service is great as well!

What do you dislike?

I don't like how as an administrator I can't manually add distributors to the distributor fields. GetBase support has to do this. Also, filters would be beneficial to separate notes from GetBase users (so not everyone can see the data using the program).

A challenge that we faced was disorganization of all end user and distributor contacts. This program has helped us better organize our sales calls and take detailed notes with tasks to remind us for follow up, etc.

Base CRM review by Scott G.
Scott G.

"Base makes my job easier"

What do you like best?

Integration with my phone so I get a reminder to make a note as soon as a call ends. This really helps me to record interactions with customers. The voice integration also makes it really easy to take notes while on the move.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the address doesn't come up correctly in Google maps but that could be a Google issue. Otherwise I'm really enjoying it.

Able to have quick access to past customer interactions and quickly review before meetings. The email templates and shortcodes save me time.

Base CRM review by Jon B.
Jon B.

"Best Mobile CRM"

What do you like best?

Base has all the features of cutting-edge CRM's, but what sets it apart is the mobile apps. I can quickly and easily access the CRM from my phone at any time, and my sales calls are automatically logged in the CRM after I complete them. This is a huge time saver, especially since I'm always on the move and don't always have my computer in front of me.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could access more of the reporting functions with the Basic plan.

Base helps to keep our sales efforts focused in the right place, as we're able to easily track and monitor trends over time.

Base CRM review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Been using Base CRM for 3 years now. "

What do you like best?

Customer service is great, it fits our needs and over the years I've seen the program evolve and grow. That tells me the team over at BASE is always looking for ways to improve, grow, and adapt which is very important in today's fast paced world.

What do you dislike?

No issues currently. .........................................

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a lot of competitors in this market now of cloud based CRM's so it's going to come down to 2 things 1) does it have the features you need and 2) how is the service? Base support has excellent service, the CRM is always improving, and they are open to feedback and i believe they all have about the same features. Go for it!

We use base to organize and call our leads and existing customers, schedule tasks, and keep track of what products they carry via the customized fields.

Base CRM review by User in Higher Education

"Base is a very helpful platform. "

What do you like best?

Its organizational options. The ability to tag and track my contacts gives me confidence to complete my duties.

What do you dislike?

The 300 email quota. I would like to be able to reach out to more potential leads. It would be nice if the Contacts section and Deals pages overlapped, especially when it comes to application submission information on the contacts page merging onto the Deals page. I still struggle understanding why I need to go through the deals page for certain things and the contacts page for different things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to keep your leads organized, use Base CRM!

Without it, I would not be able to organize my contacts or my day. This platform is essential for me to do my job.

Base CRM review by Lauren A.
Lauren A.

"Base Review"

What do you like best?

I like that it is a great tool to stay organized and know all communication going on with our bookstores. It makes it very easy to pick up where others left off.

What do you dislike?

I have not found very much that I am not happy with when I have had to use base.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Base is great!! I would definitely recommend.

We use base to track when we call bookstores or email them about our product. It's a great way to see who has been in contact and how the conversion went. We also use base to capture our deals by adding Lost or Won. I have utilized the smart lists many times, this has been a huge help when reaching out to my schools.

Base CRM review by Chris C.
Chris C.

"Bait and Switch"

What do you like best?

Base spends a lot of money on their Sales process. You will feel very welcome.

What do you dislike?

The demo vs. the paid product is VERY different. You will learn that (all) reporting is extra $$, all goal setting is extra $$, and most CRM functions are extra $$. However, all of those functions are shown in the demo! Sam Easton was my rep, Andy Jones was the Director of Sales at Base - when I reached out to both of them I was told to "check the fine print". Super disappointing - I should have read more online reviews before proceeding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework. Lots of great solutions out there, or, you have deep pockets and this one might work.

None.

Base CRM review by User

"Too Many Features and the Price Reflected this"

What do you like best?

Pre-populating leads from map data was seamless and a joy to use. Customers were even impressed with the interface.

What do you dislike?

Most of our reps will find the majority of the functionality in Base unusable or a distraction to our core disciplines. The few that did find it useful felt overwhelmed with the amount of training necessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Determine core deliverables needed from the software. Our issue was we wanted the interface and database sync, but didn't need any other features.

We solved the problem of syncing all lead data together in a usable interface. Everyone pitched in more when they could get something working quickly for them.

Base CRM review by Laura G.
Laura G.

"A very handy and user-friendly CRM software"

What do you like best?

Multiple pipeline feature, setup flexibility according to our company's needs, and last but not least, they have an excellent customer service. Their customer support is very involved and always ready to help us regardless of the time difference and other factors.

What do you dislike?

They have to improve some features to make the multiple pipework features work 100% faultlessly, e.g. when switching a deal's pipeline.

Pipeline visibility, productivity, We are keeping track of the sales activities of the company efficiently, which helps also our troubleshooting.

Base CRM review by Calvin N.
Calvin N.

"Easy to use. All business information in one place."

What do you like best?

The convenience of having all my sales deals in one place. A very user friendly format that allows for optimal account management.

What do you dislike?

There are too many options. To take full advantage of Base, you have to put in a great effort to learn everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use Base unless you are going to take full advantage of everything it offers.

Account management. Base allows everyone in our company to view all deals and information and make changes to accounts, as necessary.

Base CRM review by User

"Great Selling Software - Helps Stay Up to Date"

What do you like best?

I really like how it tracks and monitors throughout our sales process. There are five distinct categories in our sales pipeline we use (unqualified, qualified, sent proposal, in revisions, closed). This helps track all of your sales. You can create reminders for yourself to follow up with customers, review a lead, etc. I also like that it sets up reminders when a task is due or if a deal is in risk of being closed down (negative response words). It makes your selling process way more efficient. I also like that my dashboard tracks all of my potential sales and compares it to other salespeople in my office so I am aware of what everyone else is doing.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the automatic reminders it sets up. It will set a task for me that isn't necessary or is a repeat of what I've already set up. I also find it difficult to find my contacts after I've put them into the system. I have to go out of my way to search for a person that I just added which ends up being more difficult when you have multiple people using the same software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good software for the price.

It helps with the sales pipeline, makes sure that you don't forget about a potential client . It helps organize your clients and prioritize which client needs your attention first.

Base CRM review by Administrator

"I think it's efficient but there are a few things that I would change "

What do you like best?

the dash board Caterogies are helpful but I would like for it to let us add our own categories

What do you dislike?

- that I have to reload the page several times for me to make a call

- the filters are not very useful- when I put a filter to see all the students that answered false to a question I don't get a list of students with their answer next to them I get a list of students with a dates and price number next to it so its not helpful at all

- when I put notes on a contact it doesn't appear on the deals page or vice versa

I dont

Base CRM review by Jamie H.
Jamie H.

"Well structured and thought out pipeline management tool. "

What do you like best?

Multiple ways for managing pipelines, and great smart lists that can be tailored to many different needs and wants. Multiple pipelines so that different areas of the business can all be tied in.

What do you dislike?

When emails are tied into the system, their allocated to a client, as opposed to a deal, therefore it can get a little bit confusing if one client has multiple deals in the system.

Giving our pipelines structure, and holding our staff accountable on their task sets.

Base CRM review by Administrator

"Cheaper alternative to Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Straightforward to use and update your contacts and deals. The reports section gives a nice overview of sales by customer and owner as well as win and loss rate which I find useful.

What do you dislike?

Exporting data is clunky, you have to do separate downloads and then use VLOOKUP formulas in order to identify all your associated contacts to every customer which in my opinion is a major flaw.

For marketing, we have synced our incoming leads with Base in order to give us visibility of which leads convert into a deal and how long this process takes. For sales, we track customer stage in order to convert leads to customers, identify lapsed customers and understand lost opportunities.

Base CRM review by Glen B.
Glen B.

"Great CRM, lacks a bit of finesse "

What do you like best?

The interface is fairly clean and simple. Setting up leads, contacts, deals, etc. is fairly straight forward and quick. The in browser dealer and saving past conversations is a godsend.

What do you dislike?

There are a ton of features that are rough around the edges. For example you can't merge leads, multiple email addresses for a contact are a pain. A bit too much admin work if you are cranking through leads and want to do simple things like bump calls that are no answer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Install the trial, use your real data and see how it feels. See if your sales people like it and will use it.

We have a small sales team and deal with customers around the world. We use Base to track all our leads, contacts and deals.

Base CRM review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Base is a great beginner level CRM"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to use! Very simple, user friendly, and easy to navigate. It was very easy to export lists into excel sheets.

What do you dislike?

I feel as if there is a better way to organize everything, maybe have more folders, drop-downs, or subcategories. I would like it if the dashboard was more confined and showed a better snapshot of your case load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It depends what you want out of Base. My company switched from Base to Salesforce because we wanted to move up a level in terms of a CRM platform. We wanted more capability and automation features that Base couldn't provide us. Ultimately, we wanted a completely customized platform for our franchisees to use, which is why we decided to move away from Base. However, I did really enjoy using Base, it was simple and had all of the necessary tools and components for a good CRM platform.

It serves as a centralized location to manage all of your customers, clients, and/or sales.

Base CRM review by Teresa A.
Teresa A.

"Useful, structured"

What do you like best?

The overview/structure of every pipeline

What do you dislike?

I cannot associate contact cards to leads at early stages of the negotiation, where I already have, for example, a person in charge.

Organization of all my and my teams' active projects. It's like my personal diary for every work day, it allows to storage documents related to every deal, add many relevant contacts and company cards, and understand at which stage is the negotiation. We do not use as main sales tool.

Base CRM review by Ken C.
Ken C.

"It simply works everywhere"

What do you like best?

BASE CRM keeps track of thousands of our customers and makes them available on the road through the BASE app on Android. It all runs in real time on your cell phone, notes can be seen in the office as the reps do their rounds. It is great to be able to customize what you want to know about a customer. Once integrated with outlook all of the emails pertaining to each customer is logged with that customer. No more needing to sort outlook.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to make simple changes to customer lists across the board. Maybe this can be done but I haven't figured out how.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least try it first before anything else

Being able to keep notes on customers even after a sales rep has moved on.

Base CRM review by Edward P.
Edward P.

"Base Review"

What do you like best?

I like having all of my basic sales information in one location.

What do you dislike?

I would like detailed information available to me thru Base.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the most part, Base is extremely easy to use and offers a miriad of options. It definitely gives you a solid platforn for data collection and the ability to effectively communicate with your customers.

I'm able to have more effective, focused conversations with my customers because of my notes and ability to track sales opportunities.

Base CRM review by User

"Perfect tool to keep all contacts & deals at glance"

What do you like best?

The smart list feature allows a great overview of all contacts and deals. No way to loose control in your daily tasks. If you feel you need a little support in your follow ups and future actions, the "task" option is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Actually not that much. Functions are very clear and colours are appealing. A little more customization might be helpful for some clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect tool to document & monitor the external activities in leads & deals plus great tool to keep all your contacts together and manage them e.g. for newsletters

Complete contact database, connection to newsletter system (Mailchimp), tracking of activities of all members, overview of all leads / deals

Base CRM review by Administrator in Executive Office
Administrator in Executive Office

"The Best SMB CRM You Could Use"

What do you like best?

There are a few things that make Base CRM stand out from the crowd:

1. Their UI is clean and organized; easy to understand and customizable.

2. Their customer support is hands-down the best I've seen. Our account manager is able to go above and beyond to pull together resources from across divisions to meet our needs.

What do you dislike?

With a dev team in Poland, sometimes the lag in timezones can create issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a CRM that can deeply integrate with your other tools (like Zendesk), then you'll want to check out Base CRM.

Their backend team is a bunch of wizards, able to dedupe files that otherwise would've brought someone else to their knees. Speaking of, their dedupe feature is killer. That alone is a good enough reason to switch to Base CRM.

An easy to understand dashboard helps us see our sales cycle at a glance. The auto-dialer allows our sales team to quickly make calls to follow-up with customers and prospective customers.

Their records view allows us to see the complete picture of our customers, from the beginning of the cycle all the way through to consistent SAAS revenue generation.

Base CRM review by Taylor T.
Taylor T.

"BASE- Clean, Manageable, Effective"

What do you like best?

How clean the page face is -- it's an easy site to navigate around and keep contacts/deals sorted accordingly. No distractions really while working on the site.

What do you dislike?

You can't mass text. Sometimes there are little glitches and I have to do a hard refresh to send anything.

Pipeline management is made easier with BASE and moving deals to the next stages- benefits is I enjoy following up with them because it's been made so easy!

"Sleek and intuitive UI"

What do you like best?

It is an easy to learn and has sleek and comfortable user interface. It has plenty out of the box predetermined features that can help newcomers to customer relations and sales.

What do you dislike?

It's not so flexable and customisable, doesn't fit for large organizations or people that requires good reporting and business intelligence tools.

The built-in emailing module is buggy and lacks even the most basic stuff like colors and embedded pictures- very bad for marketing campaigns and mass emailing, and can cause major discomfort with buggy emails sent to customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider carefully if you require and customizations and features not in your package. Base is good for entry level small businesses that only wish some crm, easy to implement and learn. The enterprise level is not good enough and is way over priced in general and even worse considering the lack of features others offer as integral standard part

CRM helps keeping the pipeline with new leads and perform follow ups more effeciently. On the BI management side it helps accumulate data that is necessary to make business decisions and produce sales reports and financial reports.

Base CRM review by Sarah R.
Sarah R.

"Base has transformed our business"

What do you like best?

Base is very easy to use and provides amazing customization which was key for us in choosing a CRM. We have used Base for 3 years now and are extremely happy with it. Customer service is excellent.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. Base meets all the criteria we needed.

We are able to track our sales process start to finish, communicate easily with customers and get real time statistics and data that help us work better and smaerter.

Base CRM review by Frank A.
Frank A.

"BASE Review"

What do you like best?

It's very transparent to use and iterative. Also, very scalable.

What do you dislike?

It's confusing sometimes when trying to compose lists. Once I got the hang of it, it was ok.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. You need to be careful during the set-up process to make sure it's going to be done correctly and you capture all the information that you desire.

Easy to track sales leads, proposals, opportunities, and determine what the salespeople are achieving.

Base CRM review by Mackenzie R.
Mackenzie R.

"Very clean and user friendly. Not too easy but not too difficult!"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to filter and tag so that searching for a lead or a contact is simple.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it is not that rare that emails don't send, or pages don't refresh, or calls don't go through.

I often times have to refresh the page to get a call to go through. However, I have been realizing the benefits of some less obvious features like adding fields and tags.

Base CRM review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Good place to start with a CRM"

What do you like best?

Clear interface, relatively easy controls, ability to filter by several characteristics and run reports.

What do you dislike?

Limited features, clunky to update information sometimes (would prefer to do it from the page rather than having to edit details for some things), no way to track money accurately if you work with deposits, integration issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good stepping stone in CRM software. It's a good middle ground between using a spreadsheet and upgrading to one of the more robust apps that larger companies might find more beneficial. Basically a good, cost-conscious way to get your team heading in the right direction.

We're able to more easily track our sales numbers -- both as a team and as individuals. We're also able to track our marketing efforts to see which are resulting in the most sales and which are falling short. It allows us to make real-time decisions in both sales and marketing.

Base CRM review by ali d.
ali d.

"Base Review"

What do you like best?

I absolutely feel Base is a necessity in any line of business. Its a great tool for communication, and to keep up with tasks to ensure all customers are handled properly by the sales rep.

What do you dislike?

It freezes every once in awhile, but that's rare

Almost anything and everything. Base has made me a better sales rep with allowing me to set reminders to following up with dealers and getting them handled properly

Base CRM review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Best CRM I've ever used"

What do you like best?

It is very simple to use. Very reliable and almost zero errors. I have all the info I need to ensure a good call. I also love the pipeline and the ability to input source of the leads.

What do you dislike?

None I can think of. It does freeze sometimes but they always send an email immediately and fix it very quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a gem for sales people. I can 't live with out it.

We are able to stay on top of all leads that come in with out fear of loosing track of them. We are also able to create and send follow up emails to existing leads with great ease.

Base CRM review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Great starter CRM, but needs more integration options"

What do you like best?

I like that I can go in the email section of base crm and add leads and contacts. By allowing my emails to be viewed by team members in settings, we can collaborate easily. The option to add collaborators in deals keep it easy to work together. Deals are convenient to manage by moving them through stages easily. We can create our own stages depending on the complexity of our company's products and services.

What do you dislike?

I cannot see the email content on base before deciding if I should add the untracked email as a lead or contact. There is no option to bulk delete untracked emails. Some other CRM systems have a chrome extension to do this in gmail, that would be a great feature. Base does not save email drafts, sometimes i hit the backspace button and my browser goes back, may be a clumsy thing on my end by this makes me rather compose emails in gmail, losing the ability to track opens and clicks to link as I can in base.

The email signature cannot images.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Base CRM is suitable for small to medium businesses, but if you have or intend to soon grow to thousands of users, you may want to consider a different service with more integrations.

Base helps me manage leads and contact, a great tool to share the database with my team.

It's a great starter tool for a small team.

Base CRM review by Donald B.
Donald B.

"The most comprehensive sales CRM I've ever used"

What do you like best?

Base understands the plethora of sales tools that reps and account executives use and also understands the immense cost that you accumulate by using all of these. By creating a comprehensive solution, Base has allowed sales teams to operate faster and more efficiently without the heavy costs that usually come with using multiple solutions.

What do you dislike?

Pricing is less favourable for smaller stage startups looking to scale with usage.

We are actually able to forecast sales effectively with base, allowing us to really understand our sales activity.

Base CRM review by Ryan C.
Ryan C.

"Base makes it very easy to keep track of my prospects and keep them up to date with Brolik. "

What do you like best?

I like the sales pipeline dashboard that tracks a prospect through the selling process from discovery to win or loss. This allows us to forecast deals and manage the businesses cash flow appropriately

What do you dislike?

I dislike it's ability to integrate with other platforms. It is not as well know as say sales force so less companies offer an API for the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Forecast sales and train employees with base. It can't hurt.

Sales communications have become so much smoother and I never miss a followup with base. They allow you to automate tasks each time you enter a new contact to ensure the sales team is following the right process.