Base CRM

Base CRM is an Intelligent Sales Productivity Platform - leveraging Big Data, mobility and real-time computing to give sales teams the tools they need to be successful.

Work for Base CRM?

Learning about Base CRM?

Base CRM Reviews

Ask Base CRM a Question
Showing 304 Base CRM reviews
Base CRM review by <span>Leeanna S.</span>
Leeanna S.

Great working tools for all of the team.

What do you like best?

I can easily keep our sales team focused on the highest value leads and deals across automated account rules informed by full-funnel analytics. I like that platform and everything that comes with it.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I can't say that I don't like that platform. I know that it is very useful tools in our company. All of the kind of resource is working well and doesn't consist any errors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software will for sure increase your sales group's processes, performance. Always will provide the foundation for control relationships and delivering clients happiness. Wonderful tracking system. I guess it is a powerful help for everyone.

We can faster to develop our sales process with Base insights that are simply available to all stage of the organization. All our base integrates with our site and a host of trade automation tools to instantaneously deliver leads to the sales group, while tracking informs prioritization so reps can distribute time effectively.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Base CRM
Base CRM review by <span>Sam J.</span>
Sam J.

Intuitive and user friendly

What do you like best?

Base allows for any permutation filtering options for any of your leads in your system. It's incredibly easy to pull a list of whatever data set you need to help see where leads are in the pipeline.

What do you dislike?

Deals and contacts are quite separate outside of sharing a connection. It makes pulling contact information based on where their deal is in your pipeline a bit of a hassle, but easily traversed with a couple vlookups. Additionally, it would be wonderful to export Smart Lists with First and Last name separated out!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your custom fields, sources, statuses, etc., are all clean and solidified when you start using the product. While it is easy to batch update things, it is a tedious process. That being said, the support team is always willing to help problem solve and make sure the product works how you need it to work. They are absolutely wonderful!

Pipeline management and lead management. Before Base it was difficult to keep track of a snapshot of your current pipeline, and Base makes that not only easy to find, but visually easy to digest as well.

What CRM solution do you use?

Base CRM review by <span>Hank S.</span>
Hank S.

Wonderful system for everyone. Easy to use it.

What do you like best?

With this platform, I can use all tools which will help me and my team to control sales our business. We have everything you need to succeed. I contact across smart tools for emailing, calling and much more.

What do you dislike?

I don't have a lot of bad issues but I would like to have all my working process more organized. All of the rest of this program works right and suitable for all of us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I guess it is very wonderful software with a great opportunity for business. Here you will found everything for marketing goals. Also, you will be more close to your clients and you will see how fast you can create a productive steps ao sale.

The better way to provide a good way of sale. Also day by day we are working with a powerful controlling system which really helps with the trade. We are care about clearance at our work which will give the opportunity for our a customer to get what they need.

Base CRM review by <span>Carolina E.</span>
Carolina E.

Useful tool

What do you like best?

I can have several contacts in the same company and have them related to another deals.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes is too slow when i need to have more than one opened.

Recommendations to others considering the product

* When creating employees from an opportunity, also indicate the Level of responsibility and Areas of responsibility / work as well as Name, Last Name, Work Number, Position and Email Address.

* Being able to indicate with a click from a company or even from an opportunity that the e-mail has been sent.

* When selecting in the drop-down phase of the opportunity (from the opportunity): Lost, being able to indicate: "Reasons for the loss", "Closing information" and e-mail sent.

* In create task; that the calendar is not monthly, that you can see more continuity and not have to click the date to see the next month.

* When we receive an incoming call that appears the contact and / or the company or opportunity to which it belongs.

* That in Calendar you can search / filter

* That you can choose the information you want to see on the left at each opportunity through some type of drop-down (choose to see sector, name of ERP, web, billing, or what is needed for each campaign)

* Be able to change ownership of a large number of tasks together

* That in all the companies of the same group appear all the contacts related and created in each of the companies of the group (it must appear in each contact to which company of the group is related)

* That in all the companies of the same group the current visible opportunities appear (this way it can be detected if they can be duplicated)

Managing several deals with base, being sometimes related between each other.

Base CRM review by <span>Wayne P.</span>
Wayne P.
Invitation from the software vendor

A flexible CRM that can grow with you and adapt to your needs

What do you like best?

I really appreciate how well Base adapts to different uses and how easy it is to get useful insights from our data. They are a very focused company that has always taken care of us.

What do you dislike?

There are not many things to dislike. There are always more things I'd like it to do, but that list has gotten smaller over time and I'm confident that will continue. That's all I could reasonably ask!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The setup process is simple and quick. It's worth seeing if Base will work for you and if you think it won't, it's likely worth reaching out to Base support to see if there is something you're missing. They are very helpful and try really hard to get your issues resolved.

We use Base to track customer interactions and manage/facilitate follow up to close more deals. It's been great on the sales side as a useful tool, and it's been great on the management side for the analytics.

Base CRM review by <span>Mary B.</span>
Mary B.
Invitation from the software vendor

Base has saved our company so much time!

What do you like best?

Base has made it easy for our sales team to streamline communication with our target audience and to effectively organize them in stages, saving us a lot of time with our clients. The ease of calling, texting, emailing, and updating notes from one "contact page" has truly revolutionized our process so that if used effectively, we can map out where each client is at each step of the process. As a manager, I have had an easy time viewing my team's progress and tracking our deliverables.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are functions that don't update quickly or efficiently and cause hiccups in our process. One example is that I will oftentimes need to refresh the page once or twice before I am able to send a certain message.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As at least a starting point, Base will prove an effective ally in sales and working with specific clientele.

Base has allowed more fluidity into our workday and it saves our team a lot of time. Enabling us to save specific templates, create call lists, and email specific groups allows us to devote more of our time to the actual conversation with the client, and creates a more authentic partnership between us and them.

Learn more about Base CRM

Base CRM Videos

Base CRM Downloads

Learning about Base CRM?

* We monitor all Base CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.