* When creating employees from an opportunity, also indicate the Level of responsibility and Areas of responsibility / work as well as Name, Last Name, Work Number, Position and Email Address.
* Being able to indicate with a click from a company or even from an opportunity that the e-mail has been sent.
* When selecting in the drop-down phase of the opportunity (from the opportunity): Lost, being able to indicate: "Reasons for the loss", "Closing information" and e-mail sent.
* In create task; that the calendar is not monthly, that you can see more continuity and not have to click the date to see the next month.
* When we receive an incoming call that appears the contact and / or the company or opportunity to which it belongs.
* That in Calendar you can search / filter
* That you can choose the information you want to see on the left at each opportunity through some type of drop-down (choose to see sector, name of ERP, web, billing, or what is needed for each campaign)
* Be able to change ownership of a large number of tasks together
* That in all the companies of the same group appear all the contacts related and created in each of the companies of the group (it must appear in each contact to which company of the group is related)
* That in all the companies of the same group the current visible opportunities appear (this way it can be detected if they can be duplicated)