Basis DSP

Basis DSP

Basis DSP is the platform advertisers need to run successful online advertising across every channel.

Work for Basis DSP?

Learning about Basis DSP?

Basis DSP Reviews

Ask Basis DSP a Question
Showing 32 Basis DSP reviews
Basis DSP review by <span>Matt K.</span>
Matt K.

A Great Platform!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Basis is easy to use and becomes super intuitive after only a few uses. Once a user figures out the basic functionality, it's off to the races for their client campaigns. From campaign customizations to running reports, this system has it all. Not only that, but the team at Centro sets users up for success with their free training sessions. For never having lived in the programmatic world before, these sessions helped bring an instant understanding to a brand new technology for my firm.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I've found that I dislike so far is the user access. At this point we are only allowed one user account for our entire firm. However, it is my understanding that a new functionality will be added soon to have multiple user accounts available.

We were beginning to see a lot of clients interested in digital (programmatic) advertising and we weren't quite sure what solution to bring to the table to solve this problem. Through my research and after a demo, I determined that Basis DSP was the best platform to learn and bring to the table for our new and existing clients looking to get into the programmatic side of advertising.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Basis DSP
Basis DSP review by <span>Christopher M.</span>
Christopher M.

Digital Media Coordinator

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I really enjoy the ease of use, we are only utilizing the self-serve platform but everything is fairly straight forward and there is plenty of metrics you can apply to dig deeper if desired.

What do you dislike?

Maybe mike the layout a little more inviting, it does seem a bit out dated as far as view-ability. But this is more of a cosmetic change, everything we use it for is very ideal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give this product a try, we have seen quality results while not using a big chunk of our spend.

We have actually driven a few checkouts which is one of our primary KPI. As compared to other partners and the amount of effort and time we are putting in with them, Centro is outperforming them while requiring less of our time to dedicate to it.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Demand Side Platform (DSP) solution do you use?

Basis DSP review by <span>Liz D.</span>
Liz D.

Easy to Use Product with Competent Team

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and relatively straight forward with the use of hierarchy for campaign structure. We love working with our Customer Success Manager, as she seems to always have an idea or solution for the types of campaigns we're running. Whenever I've had an issue, the Support team always responds quickly to my request and 99% of the time comes to a fast solution.

What do you dislike?

The reporting tools could be more robust. There are so many factors we're laying into campaigns - from audience or contextual targets, to PMPs, etc. I wish there were more customizable elements to the reports.

We've been able to streamline all of our programmatic buying in one platform, with more transparency and budget flexibility than using a managed service.

Basis DSP review by <span>Eduardo R.</span>
Eduardo R.
Validated Review

Simple and effective, very intuitive UI

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The platform UI is very clean, well organized menus and very intuitive. After a few campaigns, you can understand mainly most of its capabilities. Personally, the integration of the third party data is essential and this platform performances very nice. Finally, the business executive (customer success manager) assigned to our account is such a great guy, he help us a lot , he organices quarterly meetings to follow up our advances and regularly he send us information, invitations, etc.

What do you dislike?

There's once thing to improve, the reporting. Reports are pretty basic and sometimes it's necessary more granulate information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like I said previously, they should work on the reporting.

Basically, to buy good online presences.

Basis DSP review by <span>PrissyMissy 2.</span>
PrissyMissy 2.

Fantastic Platform

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I've been using different Platforms for over 18 years now and helped develop a few. Centro DSP is robust enough to handle everything I need. The UI is intuitive and the work flow is simple to learn and follow. The system allows me to create audiences and targeting so ALL my campaigns are at peak performance right out of the gate. No guesswork just quality performance and traffic. The support staff has been amazing and I cannot say that about very many companies that offer support. Customer service is alive and well here at Centro. And fast too, did I mention how fast they respond?

What do you dislike?

One user login per company. Not able to edit creative code once it has been uploaded, have to resubmit and rename which get a little bulky. I would also like to see Campaigns as a selection in the left toolbar. And I'd like to be able to Edit reports instead of re-running. Also scheduling them for a daily run and send would be great!

Occasionally I need a larger volume of traffic for a particular client than I normally have access to. I am also bringing my customers top quality traffic and performance has improved ten fold.

Basis DSP review by User in Newspapers
User in Newspapers

Media Planner Using The Greatest DSP Ever!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like how clean the user interface is. The search function makes it easy to find groups and campaigns. It is easy to train others on the team with how the hierarchy has been set up.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how when I copy an old group, that it keeps the previous start and end dates in the copied campaigns. It would be great to have those updated as well, but the bulk edit feature comes in handy. I also dislike how we cannot set up for creatives to start and stop. We have issues with our customers who have ads that start or end on weekends and we do not access the system on those days so we have to either wait until Monday or have something start late on Friday.

Using the DSP as self serve allows for myself and my teammate to make minor and major optimizations ourselves rather than waiting on someone else to do. Being in it everyday allows for me to see what is performing, what tactics are more expensive or least expensive and where to allocate the money for our customers to give them the best results possible!

Learn more about Basis DSP

Learning about Basis DSP?

* We monitor all Basis DSP reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.