Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Batchbook

Categories

Batchbook Reviews

Ask Batchbook a Question
Showing 13 Batchbook reviews
Batchbook review by Dylan A.
Dylan A.

"Flexible ABC expansive"

What do you like best?

I love how flexible and expansive each contact can be, along with the social media piece. I also live by the lists I create, making it easy to see who is due for a follow-up card or whatever I need.

What do you dislike?

The cost for new clients is the only reason why I hesitate recommending it for new entrepreneurs. It would have been too prohibitive for me back when I was starting out, and probably even now.

Figure out what you need and don't over complicate. Realize they'll be a learning curve, too, and put the time aside to really learn the system and make it work for you.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Batchbook
Batchbook review by Gabriella D.
Gabriella D.

"I used Batchbook for a short period, but ultimately did not find it worthwhile"

What do you like best?

I liked it's tag features. It was easy to create your own groups and tags to organize contacts.

What do you dislike?

It did not recognize duplicated contacts very well, so I regularly had to "de-dupe" my lists. I also just don't think it was worth the price for our particular organization, as we are a small nonprofit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It may have improved since I used it a few years ago!

It was great to have all of our contacts in one place, pretty well organized. Managing and organizing our contacts has always been a challenge, and Batchbook helped us with this for a little while.

What CRM solution do you use?

Batchbook review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Batchbook Review"

What do you like best?

Batchbook has great integrations to software that we use, for example Formstack, Mailchimp, and Hootsuite. It's a great database and customer relationship management software. We use it primarily as a database and will be going through the list of tutorials to maximize our use of the software. I use the "tags" feature mostly, to identify our clients, and use it to differentiate between our different client groups and partners. Tags make it easy to create list and then import those lists to Mailchimp.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could see the mailchimp analytics in Batchbook, such as details on the user, how frequent they open emails, do they click on links, or if they've unsubscribed from a list to be notified in batchbook in some way. Right now I have to physically remove people from our batchbook database if they don't want to receive emails from us anymore. This is time consuming as I don't want to spam any users that don't want to receive emails from us. I don't like that if we have a duplicate name or email come through from an integration, Batchbook doesn't pick up the duplicate and automatically merge the contacts. I manually go and merge the contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend going through the tutorials and learning about the entire system. I will be going through some of the tutorials to maximize my use of the system. There are more integrations I would like to explore and doing this one at a time is helpful so you don't get overwhelmed.

Batchbook saves us time in finding contacts in our database, we can search for users based on their company or specific tag or by name. This is fast and easy to do. It's quick to update their contact information. It's also efficient in its integrations. We use Formstack and the information collected is updated automatically in Batchbook.

Batchbook review by Drew H.
Drew H.

"Batchbook review "

What do you like best?

I loved using batchbook and recommend it as a tool for small business owners (especially service based businesses) to track their client bookings.

What do you dislike?

The Batchbook dashboard is rather busy, I would prefer a much more simplified dashboard.

It made it much easier to track communications and look back on communications when necessary. It was also great to be able to use tags to categorize

Batchbook review by User

"Always helpful for what I need."

What do you like best?

The organization of all our clients and their needs. Therefore we can deliver the best service for them.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Its so easy to use and keeps track of everything. The only thing i can think of is that we sometimes add the same client twice, but that is easy to fix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Double check that your not making an already existing client, that's honestly the only problem.

Being able to keep track of everyone of our clients and their preferences.

Batchbook review by Consultant

"Amazing"

What do you like best?

The interface is amazing and how it looks. It is an amazing software that I want to tell all my friends about. Usually at the workplace, I share how efficient of a software this is.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how there isn't an option to request helpful or the software. Furthmore, there should be an option for a tutorial in full detail with how to use the software.

Business problems that I am solving with Batchbook is team businesses to detail. Benefits I have realized is fast use, much efficiency and greater satisfaction.

Batchbook review by Elena Y.
Elena Y.

"CRM for small business with social media monitoring integration"

What do you like best?

When business is growing you need to learn how to manage your clients / leads, follow ups and all sort of related information for your business. Batchbook provides a user with a user friendly interface and valuable integrations like MailChimp, Quickbooks etc.

What do you dislike?

System requires more automation and specifically with email integration.

It helped us keeping track with various sorts of contacts while keeping an eye on their activities in social media.

Batchbook review by Consultant in Entertainment
Consultant in Entertainment

"BatchBook"

What do you like best?

I am able to efficiently manage my tasks and pipelines in a straightforward manner. I like the software’s high customizability, which enables me to design it based on her specific business needs.

What do you dislike?

I find the app a little expensive for the features included. I also want to have offline accessibility.

BatchBook is a CRM solution that helps businesses manage all their customer information in a single platform. It allows users to keep track of their sales cycle, manage lead stages, and collect usef

Batchbook review by Tiana S.
Tiana S.

"Batchbook"

What do you like best?

I love that you can do a lot with this and very easy to work with

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about it at all

Can benefit by making sure everyone in my business understands it and how to use it

Batchbook review by User

"Great"

What do you like best?

The thing I like the best is the ease of use and functionality.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I love it and there’s nothing I really dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stay alive!

Organization and follow up. I have realized the benefits of consistency through follow up

Batchbook review by Nicholas B.
Nicholas B.

"Very useable"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use best. It was familiar and simple. The context was also important.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the simicity. It was hard to get my head around

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely itely recommend

Very large customer base

Batchbook review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Love this service!"

What do you like best?

I can add my own categories/sections specific to my business.

What do you dislike?

Address entry field and client notes have to be opened serpately

We are able to have individual client profiles stored in one place. Clients are easily searched when were shipping orders.

Batchbook review by User in Computer Software

"Good, solid product with good technical support"

What do you like best?

Works well, easy to track all contacts with a customer.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to split deals -- to show total potential, and how much is actually currently active.

Managing customer contact information and tracking details.

Learning about Batchbook?

* We monitor all Batchbook reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories