Batchbook

Ask Batchbook a Question
Showing 5 Batchbook reviews
Batchbook review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Batchbook Review"

What do you like best?

Batchbook has great integrations to software that we use, for example Formstack, Mailchimp, and Hootsuite. It's a great database and customer relationship management software. We use it primarily as a database and will be going through the list of tutorials to maximize our use of the software. I use the "tags" feature mostly, to identify our clients, and use it to differentiate between our different client groups and partners. Tags make it easy to create list and then import those lists to Mailchimp.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could see the mailchimp analytics in Batchbook, such as details on the user, how frequent they open emails, do they click on links, or if they've unsubscribed from a list to be notified in batchbook in some way. Right now I have to physically remove people from our batchbook database if they don't want to receive emails from us anymore. This is time consuming as I don't want to spam any users that don't want to receive emails from us. I don't like that if we have a duplicate name or email come through from an integration, Batchbook doesn't pick up the duplicate and automatically merge the contacts. I manually go and merge the contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend going through the tutorials and learning about the entire system. I will be going through some of the tutorials to maximize my use of the system. There are more integrations I would like to explore and doing this one at a time is helpful so you don't get overwhelmed.

Batchbook saves us time in finding contacts in our database, we can search for users based on their company or specific tag or by name. This is fast and easy to do. It's quick to update their contact information. It's also efficient in its integrations. We use Formstack and the information collected is updated automatically in Batchbook.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Batchbook
Batchbook review by User

"Always helpful for what I need."

What do you like best?

The organization of all our clients and their needs. Therefore we can deliver the best service for them.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Its so easy to use and keeps track of everything. The only thing i can think of is that we sometimes add the same client twice, but that is easy to fix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Double check that your not making an already existing client, that's honestly the only problem.

Being able to keep track of everyone of our clients and their preferences.

What CRM solution do you use?

Batchbook review by Elena Y.
Elena Y.

"CRM for small business with social media monitoring integration"

What do you like best?

When business is growing you need to learn how to manage your clients / leads, follow ups and all sort of related information for your business. Batchbook provides a user with a user friendly interface and valuable integrations like MailChimp, Quickbooks etc.

What do you dislike?

System requires more automation and specifically with email integration.

It helped us keeping track with various sorts of contacts while keeping an eye on their activities in social media.

Batchbook review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Love this service!"

What do you like best?

I can add my own categories/sections specific to my business.

What do you dislike?

Address entry field and client notes have to be opened serpately

We are able to have individual client profiles stored in one place. Clients are easily searched when were shipping orders.

Batchbook review by User in Computer Software

"Good, solid product with good technical support"

What do you like best?

Works well, easy to track all contacts with a customer.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to split deals -- to show total potential, and how much is actually currently active.

Managing customer contact information and tracking details.

Learning about Batchbook?

* We monitor all Batchbook reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories