Beam Us Up Site Crawler

A site crawling SEO site audit tool, with capability to crawl site stucture, discover and filter data by error type all made available to export to Excel, CSV or Google Drive.

Work for Beam Us Up Site Crawler?

Learning about Beam Us Up?

Categories

Beam Us Up Site Crawler Reviews

Ask Beam Us Up a Question
Showing 3 Beam Us Up reviews
Beam Us Up review by Jeremy R.
Jeremy R.

"Lightweight downloadable crawler for audits"

What do you like best?

Instead of dozens of CSV files, all the different types of data points like metas, 404s, 301s are in an Excel export or heck even a direct export to Drive.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, there is no quick reportable PDF or graphic that lists the errors off so I just take a screen cap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. It's free. It works.

I've used this software in my technical SEO audits to get a solid crawl to discover what's broken, what's missing and what the site url structure looks like.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Beam Us Up Site Crawler
Beam Us Up review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Account Manager"

What do you like best?

It provides a free alternative for people who would like to use something like Screaming Frog or DeepCrawl.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have a robust a feature set as Screaming Frog, but that is to be expected with a free tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have the 200 bucks to spend on Screaming Frog, I'd much rather use that, but if money is a constraint it is a fine tool.

It's a great free website crawl tool. I recommend it when I teach digital marketing classes to students with smaller budgets.

What SEO solution do you use?

Beam Us Up review by Chris B.
Chris B.

"Beam US Up Crawler for SEO and Analytics"

What do you like best?

Beam Us Up Crawler has the ability to both configure the crawl specifically and organize violation reports automatically, which can't be found in a lot of web crawlers. You can select between a few different browsers as the user agent as well as throttle the number of threads that can be parsed at once. The customer support has also been very good.

What do you dislike?

The report view can get cumbersome when using on a small screen and re-sizing columns, so I usually export the results and manipulate from there.

I'm able to cut time by only crawling with one tool, but I don't lose any functionality. Beam Us Up Crawler is configurable like locally hosted crawlers so I can easily set my preferences. But similar to many web hosted crawlers, it will automatically organize SEO violations into groups for easily accessible reports. That allows me to crawl once instead of using 2-3 different crawlers depending on the task. I work on both SEO and Analytics for a large site plus a number of small sites so Beam Us Up Crawler simplifies by process covers both SEO and Analytic areas.

There are not enough reviews of Beam Us Up Site Crawler for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Beam Us Up Site Crawler?

* We monitor all Beam Us Up Site Crawler reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories