Beamery

Beamery is the All-in-One Sourcing, CRM, Candidate Engagement and Employer Branding platform. Everything connected with your ATS, automatically in sync and powered by machine intelligence

Work for Beamery?

Learning about Beamery?

Compare Beamery to Similar Solutions

Beamery Reviews

Ask Beamery a Question
Showing 12 Beamery reviews
Beamery review by Jessica M.
Jessica M.

"Advanced platform for those that see power in sourcing"

What do you like best?

Beamery has a great feature named "campaigns". Throughout using Beamery I have learned that it takes more than 1 email for top talent to respond. With Beamery you can compose your multiple touch points (emails) and set a timer for when you want them to be sent. Not only is this amazing but you can also add in personalised elements to the email which allows your mass mail to be sent on a very personalised basis. You can also analyse your campaign to see open rates, response rates and click rates on each single touch point. This means you can see how many times it takes for your email to be responsed to. I have learned on average most people open and respond on the second touch point. This is something that you cannot do on LinkedIn recruiter and other recruiting softwares. Great idea and very useful for my team!

What do you dislike?

It can still be a bit buggy and slow to load, this is a start up though so it is not unusual that this happens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around and A/B test your campaigns. See which titles get more open rates, use more personalised features during the campaigns. You will see results vs LinkedIn recruiter.

Beamery allows us to keep a well informed aggregated database. We recently migrated our entire database to Beamery so it is perfect for creating talent pools and keeping candidates engaged whilst they are going through our recruitment process.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Beamery
Beamery review by Bethany P.
Bethany P.

"Seriously impactful recruiting tool"

What do you like best?

Beamery is one of the most impactful recruiting tools I've adopted in the past few years. It's easy to use, has a beautiful interface, and is backed by one of the most responsive and caring client support teams I've ever worked with.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I would say I dislike. And any time I identify a potential improvement, the Beamery team is excited to hop on a call to hear my feedback.

Since adopting Beamery, we've sped up our hiring process, and become more nimble with filling high priority roles. We've been able to build and manage large pools of freelance talent so we can support the growth of the company with quick fills on short-term projects.

We've also used the tool to create a careers-focused newsletter to keep our talent pools engaged with our brand and aware of new opportunities within the company.

What Recruiting Automation solution do you use?

Beamery review by Internal Consultant in Automotive
Internal Consultant in Automotive

"Implementation team is great and the tool is a great value!"

What do you like best?

The implementation team is awesome! I have worked with multiple HR Tech vendors in the past and Beamery's team has been the best so far.

The reports are better than managing 6 different spreadsheets to display the work that goes into our searches and the pipeline of talent at each stage. I have also seen some of the new dashboards that they are working on and they look promising as well.

The landing pages for use at college recruiting and networking events are a great new function. We have built the landing page but have not used it at a career fair yet. I will update my review if I am able after a couple career fairs.

What do you dislike?

I wish the tool would scrape the site I am on for a candidate's info rather than requiring me to download a PDF and drag and drop it into Beamery. Not a huge deal, just a little pain to take the extra steps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implementation of HR Tech can be difficult. The team at Beamery made implementation a breeze so all we had to concern ourselves with was getting the team to use the tool so they could see the return on their time invested.

Beamery allows us to easily build talent pools and engage with those candidates in a way that is meaningful to them and reportable for us.

Beamery review by Simon H.
Simon H.

"The importance of a CRM"

What do you like best?

Two things:

1. The technical advancement it provides so we can now build real talent pipelines and communicate with candidates in a more bespoke manner.

2. The customer service and support was world class - unlike many companies who go quiet after getting your money, Beamery are really invested in your long term progress with the tool. They are proud of it and passionate about it and do all they can to help you.

What do you dislike?

Lack of swift integration with our ATS system - but that is down to the ATS company more than Beamery

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to get into the world of having a CRM I would absolutely say shortlist Beamery.

We are really grasping how vital it is to have a CRM sitting on top of our ATS - so we are starting stop talking about building pipelines and actually doing it.

Beamery review by Davor D.
Davor D.

"Powerful CRM enabler, scalable and applicable to fit various recruitment projects."

What do you like best?

Beamery uses marketing automation to decrease the time it takes for your to do the heavy manual work and enables you to tackle any recruitment challenge. It is user friendly and really unlocks your aggressive recruitment power. And now with the new dashboarding capabilities it also improve the performance of teams.

What do you dislike?

Perfromance could be improved and more stable updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

User friendly, huge potential for data and statistics capabilities, an ATS and CRM in one.

Removing the heavy manual work and enables to focus on the human side of recruitment. It offers a customized candidate pipeline which is required for a flexible recruitment solution.

Beamery review by Alex P.
Alex P.

"Recruitment Marketing Simplified"

What do you like best?

Beamery boils the concept of recruitment marketing down to digestible, easy-to-follow steps. Besides the blog academy, the team is committed to supporting us through continual engagement and response gathering.

What do you dislike?

Level of customisation in certain features is limited, and depth of campaigning features for marketing purposes can still be widened.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be open-minded, and be open to sharing with the team what you need.

Ability to engage, re-engage and maintain relationships with applicants, prospects and to-be-hires. The fact that landing pages could be built helps to make the process of capturing leads that much smoother.

Beamery review by Tina F.
Tina F.

"Best ATS/CRM Product in the Market"

What do you like best?

Beamery has an easy to use interface and is excellent for sourcing and inputting candidates into talent pools and campaigns. As a talent sourcer, Beamery has made my life much simpler in keeping my talent pipeline organized. The easy simple search function allows me to pull what I need from the pipeline/pools I've built.

What do you dislike?

I've been using Beamery for one year and love it. I have no dislikes at this time.

As a talent sourcer I have not had the benefit of using Beamery to its full potential. I'm excited to unleash the full benefits in the future.

Beamery review by James A.
James A.

"Creative and organized workflows"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the features Beamery provides, which enable creative, unique, and highly organized workflows.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little daunting at first to discover all the features beamery has to offer. Tbh, it still can be, but the simple fact remains, you can find one workflow that works for you - stick to it, and experiment with others along the way.

Recruiting efforts. I've discovered how to maximize my productivity, and efficiency. Using the data reports available, I've been able to easily run A/B tests, and check for trends in my market.

Beamery review by User in Internet

"We love Beamery!!"

What do you like best?

Campaigns, metrics, awesome customer support. Great way to track/maintain candidate relationships and build out candidate pools based on a variety of skill sets.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. Their dev team continues to make updates to the platform seeking out user insights to drive improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product with amazing customer support

We are able to better keep track of the candidates within our talent pool. Candidate pools, campaigns, global tags and keywords are all amazing tools that have made us much more efficient in our work and communication

Beamery review by User

"Beamery"

What do you like best?

I love how intuitive this tool is. Everything is streamlined and everything makes sense. Whether it be entering a candidate into the system, launching a campaign or using the filters to find past qualified candidates, its an incredibly simple and streamlined process.

What do you dislike?

I would be reaching to answer this one. So far, so good. Nothing to complain about.

It's so easy to re-engage with quality candidates and stay in touch with them for the future. The automated campaigns have saved me hours of unnecessary emailing.

Beamery review by User in Internet

"Cheap and caring"

What do you like best?

We found that it was exceptionally good at recruiting but not retaining. If you need to sift through a lot of applicants, this is the way to go.

What do you dislike?

Retention. The system didn't alert us to problems. Think long term with this regard and it will go far as an app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what you're looking for.

We increase out hiring of better candidates by 27%

Beamery review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Great reporting abilities "

What do you like best?

The best thing about Beamery is the ability to pull reports on the activities done by recruiters.

What do you dislike?

Having to search by keyword, it would be nice if you could just search a word like "software engineer" and any contact who has that in their profile would be found.

We are able to track our relationship and status with a candidate.

Learning about Beamery?

* We monitor all Beamery reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Beamery to Similar Solutions