Bee is fantastic - no more worrying about the crazy type of coding required for email clients, no more digging through code to make minor changes. Bee makes it SO EASY to create nice looking custom emails and is a lifesaver - since we added it, we've been able to send out more newsletters than ever due to time saved. The team is also actively upgrading it - it was perfect when I started using it a year ago, and every couple of months the Bee team adds new useful features. I 100% recommend this, especially since you can test it out for free, but I highly recommend to get the paid version as it allows you to save your newsletters online.
Things that I like:
- Drag and drop
- Easy to add different column layouts - example two columns side by side that stack if the email reader is on mobile
- Easy to add normal features in emails like buttons and very easy to change colors and other details
- You can leave your images online!! So you just grab the code from Bee when you are finished
- Easy to "see" newsletters you have sent in the past and search through them - Bee generates a thumbnail of every newsletter you make
- You can easily "copy" a newsletter if you want to make a similar newsletter but just change key details (we use this a lot for our different types of customers)
- Easy to send a "test" version to your email
- You can edit it on the fly. When we get feedback from management about a newsletter, they can literally watch us change it in front of them, instead of having to dig through code to find the line the phrase or image is in
Business Solution: Designing newsletters to thousands of customers on a frequent basis
Benefits: We can send newsletters more frequently AND more different types of newsletters since it is so much faster!