BEE

4.8

BEE is a free online email editor designed to build responsive layout emails.

Work for BEE?

Learning about BEE?

BEE Reviews

Ask BEE a Question
Showing 7 BEE reviews
BEE review by Victoria G.
Victoria G.

"100% Recommend for anyone who needs to send newsletters"

What do you like best?

Bee is fantastic - no more worrying about the crazy type of coding required for email clients, no more digging through code to make minor changes. Bee makes it SO EASY to create nice looking custom emails and is a lifesaver - since we added it, we've been able to send out more newsletters than ever due to time saved. The team is also actively upgrading it - it was perfect when I started using it a year ago, and every couple of months the Bee team adds new useful features. I 100% recommend this, especially since you can test it out for free, but I highly recommend to get the paid version as it allows you to save your newsletters online.

Things that I like:

- Drag and drop

- Easy to add different column layouts - example two columns side by side that stack if the email reader is on mobile

- Easy to add normal features in emails like buttons and very easy to change colors and other details

- You can leave your images online!! So you just grab the code from Bee when you are finished

- Easy to "see" newsletters you have sent in the past and search through them - Bee generates a thumbnail of every newsletter you make

- You can easily "copy" a newsletter if you want to make a similar newsletter but just change key details (we use this a lot for our different types of customers)

- Easy to send a "test" version to your email

- You can edit it on the fly. When we get feedback from management about a newsletter, they can literally watch us change it in front of them, instead of having to dig through code to find the line the phrase or image is in

What do you dislike?

Bee originally had some bugs like issues with dragging and dropping and image uploading, but the team upgraded and fixed them and now Bee is so extremely worry-free that I love using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering Bee you can test it out for free very easily. I definitely recommend to get the paid version though so you can save your newsletters.

Business Solution: Designing newsletters to thousands of customers on a frequent basis

Benefits: We can send newsletters more frequently AND more different types of newsletters since it is so much faster!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BEE
BEE review by Daniel G.
Daniel G.

"Excellent tool for professional mails"

What do you like best?

What I like the most about BEE is that it is easy to use, online and free. Bee has many templates to customize your emails and its interface is quite intuitive which makes it easy to create your emails but this does not mean that emails are not professional. It is a very useful tool to create more serious emails for partners, customers or suppliers. In addition, it has a good customer service that solves doubts and attends to your proposals and ideas to improve the tool.

What do you dislike?

The only negative is that the free version can be very limited. For example, it does not allow you to save the design of your mail online, you have to download it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend trying this tool if you want to create emails that catch the attention of the receiver. You can do it cheaply, quickly and without having much knowledge in design. It is ideal for small companies that need to save budget in programs of this type. If you like to use it, you can get the full version.

The tool is called Mailup actually.

BEE has helped me create professional, eye-catching and responsive emails without having much design knowledge of emails. In addition, you can do them quickly and easily.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

BEE review by Emanuele P.
Emanuele P.

"Best email blast builder on the market"

What do you like best?

Bee has great templates, easy to use, the code is clean and it also offer image hosting. For free. The interface is really neat and helps everyone at every level to build their responsive emails.

What do you dislike?

I am not really a big fan of the global UX of the platform, but it doesn't bug me much anymore after some practice. I would love to have more templates available as a start.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I absolutely recommend using it if looking for a fast and very cheap solution to build small html pages or email blast.

I am building responsive email blast for marketing purposes, I also used it to create custom HTML templates for landing pages, loading pages, and generally speaking most of the common html code for simple uses.

BEE review by Daniel H.
Daniel H.

"Beefree is Email Design Headache Relief"

What do you like best?

I love that Beefree is drag and drop OR designer/css friendly, giving padding options, etc. yet spits out code that respects responsive requirements.

What do you dislike?

Only a few minor hangups getting a design from the free version into the paid upgrade account, but quickly solved by support.

Beefree saved me a ton of time producing a responsive email template design.

BEE review by Ted M.
Ted M.

"Excellent online email development tool"

What do you like best?

It was extremely easy to develop a responsive HTML email for passing off to a mail provider. I hadn't developed email outside of a mail platform before and was unsure where to start. It was the second tool I tried, and worked wonderfully. Downloading the file was a breeze as was passing it off.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to save my design in the free version, but not a big deal. Downloading it allowed me to make any last minute tweaks.

needed an HTML email to provide to a 3rd party. BEE made the development of a responsive email easy.

BEE review by User in Music
User in Music

"Beautiful Platform, Super Customizable, Foolproof"

What do you like best?

I started using BeeFree to make more visually appealing emails for my job. I love how customizable this program is. I can make an email look great by using the built-in features, or I can drag and drop html or images I have designed in Photoshop to make my message look stunning. I often forward on my emails, and I appreciate that they are even customizable within my email platform if I need to edit any information.

What do you dislike?

The photo upload process is a bit slow. Sometimes images or html links don't show up in Outlook, which is very frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely one of the best platforms for easy email campaign creation out there! In a pinch, or without a CRM product, it works great!

More visually appealing content, cutting back on words. I found that plain, normal emails were not getting much of a response, as they were cumbersome and intimidating. As I began formatting emails with more pictures and easy to navigate links, I found that I got more response.

BEE review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"The best drag and drop email editor in the universe!"

What do you like best?

I have tried every drag and drop editor out there and can confidently say that Bee is hands down the best. I can’t say enough about how effective this tool is for efficiently creating professional, truly responsive emails quickly. It’s super easy to use- even for folks who don’t know code or design, they seem to get the hang of it really quickly. Can’t say enough about it, huge fan!

What do you dislike?

Very little- plus, their support team is really responsive and are happy to add items and fixes to their release schedule.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try- the trial is free so what have you got to lose?

Speeding up the email design process- enabling non coders to create emails that are beautiful and responsive.

Learning about BEE?

* We monitor all BEE reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.