BeeWits

3.7

BeeWits is a project management solution for freelance web designers and digital agencies.

Work for BeeWits?

Learning about BeeWits?

BeeWits Reviews

Ask BeeWits a Question
Showing 10 BeeWits reviews
BeeWits review by Tamara B.
Tamara B.

"The right tool for web projects"

What do you like best?

It's made with web professionals and agencies in mind, and it has features and templates right for this kind of job.

What do you dislike?

Maybe UI menus could be improved, there are lot of things you see at the same time and you need a little time to get used to it. But I am a Trello user, so I deal with an UI that's the simplest. I also use Basecamp, but seems to me that BeeWits is easier to learn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you will love it: ease of use and ease of administration let you focus on your job rather than on organizing it!

I've found that the pre-made projects are extremely useful for a freelance like me. It is easy to customize them and set up tasks and goals: it does not have to be a job, it has to help the job!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BeeWits
BeeWits review by Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.

"Good but not great yet"

What do you like best?

I like the layout of the system. The sidebar is great for accessing things quickly. There is an introductory task when you first login that literally runs through everything you need to do and it has little gifs to show how to go about doing each task which is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Our company deals with a large of number of websites in production at any given time, Beewits doesn't allow you to see a comprehensive task list unless you go into each project.

I mentioned the introductory task above, I would have also liked to see something that wasn't in the project management system that went over each item on one page. Something more comprehensive. I found it difficult to navigate out of "todos" to find information on other ones.

A big need that I had was to be able to create task templates, that feature isn't currently available.

I thought this would be a useful tool for my development team since we moved away from a project management system at the end of 2016. It was going to be helpful to use a project management system that was geared for created websites.

We have since decided to use a different project management system.

What Project Management solution do you use?

BeeWits review by Megan B.
Megan B.

"Great Project Management for Web Agencies"

What do you like best?

I love the task list templates. There were lots of checklists we missed.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had an easier interface. There is a lot of clicking to get to where I want. I would like a dashboard with project statuses all in one place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the free trial and take a look at the task templates.

Production management and project management. We also use it for communication.

BeeWits review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Functional but way to much communication from them "

What do you like best?

Great system overall - templates (promised) when done will be nice

What do you dislike?

Inability to White Label, It is NOT based in the US - and users on our end do not want to share hosting information user/pass etc in a system not based in the US - or a country with ZERO accountability to them.

White Label removes that!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you like getting emails daily - and if you don't mind others who you setup doing projects also getting them - daily (so they can also become a customer) than use this product.

I understand the drop method of marketing - but goodness If we are a customer already why keep sending us stuff. !!! It gets old very quickly

basic project management

BeeWits review by Administrator in Music
Administrator in Music

"BeeWitz makes organizing your business projects a breeze"

What do you like best?

The project to-do templates. Since my business is starting our own websites from scratch, it is useful to have the web templates from people who know the ins and outs

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is a lot of information at once, making the to-dos seems overwhelming or confusing

Starting/creating our own websites. The templates are keeping us on track as new web designers as well as giving us insights into how to organize our own business.

BeeWits review by Jon L.
Jon L.

"Great project management for web designers"

What do you like best?

I love the Ease of use, it's great for my clients to use and keep up with the progress of their projects!

What do you dislike?

I haven't really been able to find any major dislikes, this is well designed and built

Keeping track of all the different stages of various projects has been a huge time saver for me.

BeeWits review by Chris L.
Chris L.

"A very user friendly project management system"

What do you like best?

I really appreciated the user friendliness of the system and how it is geared toward web design/development projects

What do you dislike?

For my personal uses I do not need team collaboration, so for me that got in the way

Clearly organizing web design and development projects

BeeWits review by Renzo B.
Renzo B.

"Designed with WordPress in mind"

What do you like best?

The task templates for a WordPress project are awesome.

What do you dislike?

Is not available in my language (italiano).

Recommendations to others considering the product

The task templates for a WordPress project are awesome.

To organize our projects better.

BeeWits review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Huge time saver"

What do you like best?

Helps me manange my freelancers in the most efficient manner

What do you dislike?

Nothing to really dislike this is the best project managing system I have used

Managing feeelancers and it saves me a lot of time

BeeWits review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Great App for Organzing"

What do you like best?

The ability to pick and choose which platform you're using and assigning tasks.

What do you dislike?

The monthly charges that are required to use the product.

Mainly organizing and maintaining my time better

Learning about BeeWits?

* We monitor all BeeWits reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.