Bellwether Purchasing Software

Powerful, Flexible Procurement Software Soltuions

Work for Bellwether Purchasing Software?

Learning about Bellwether?

Compare Bellwether Purchasing Software to Similar Solutions

Bellwether Purchasing Software Reviews

Ask Bellwether a Question
Showing 17 Bellwether reviews
Bellwether review by <span>Debra L.</span>
Debra L.

"This is a dependable, cost-effective product with many available options to suit business needs."

What do you like best?

The software is more intuitive to use than others available.

You can choose the modules that fit your needs which also keeps costs down as you don't need to purchase more than what you will need and use.

Support and training staff are easy to work with and are willing to do what it takes to get you up and running on the software.

What do you dislike?

As with any purchasing and asset tracking system, it requires users to take the time to enter in the necessary information; this can be a hurdle to personnel using the system when they feel they don't have the time to properly enter in the data.

There are some glitches to the lookup features and there needs to be a better way to remove incorrect or bad records.

The ability to track inventory and assets. Also the ability to enter in contracts and have a central location to enter in that important information and keep track of when contracts will expire.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Bellwether Purchasing Software
Bellwether review by <span>Marc J.</span>
Marc J.

"Help automate all steps of purchasing magnificently"

What do you like best?

Bellwether has been a game changer to help automate all the steps in my company's purchasing processes. Software is very user-friendly and easy to get a hang of. Makes keeping track of vendors really efficient. Also helps in getting the best possible pricing and finding additional discounts. Way less paper requisitions and forms/spreasheet to deal with, so definitely on the environmentally friendly side too. Fast implementation as well.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything has been amazing ever since we switched.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BPS was ou first automation software implemented, but it truly made a huge impact on the efficiency of our purchasing dept and the company's budget in general. I would definitely recommend it giving it a shot.

The whole purchasing process, pricing optimization, record keeping, approval automation, standing orders set-up.

What Purchasing solution do you use?

Bellwether review by <span>TAWNY A.</span>
TAWNY A.

"Bellwether Purchasing Software "

What do you like best?

I've been using Bellwether Purchasing Software for almost a year now and so far I'm very pleased with the experience and the options available. My Purchase Orders are a high priority of my job and with this software it really makes part of my job a breeze! I love being able to contact customer service and they are so all very helpful if I have any issues what so ever. The training was also great! I really like having the option of all the reporting systems, you have so many different ways to pull reports, so helpful and all right at your finger tips!

What do you dislike?

Not much I really don't dislike, I wish they had more options available when it comes to tracking maintenance on vehicles but that's more personal to our business than others i'm sure. The Asset Manager module needs much improvement like I said, but not sure how much need that is for other businesses, would be excellent for ours. Still like the software though. Ready to continue to use in the upcoming 2016 year!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering using this system, give it a try, you won't be sorry at all! They have excellent reviews and will help answer any and all questions before you even commit to them. I did a ton of research for different software options and this was always at my top, once I did the demo and was a few weeks in to it, i knew myself and the company had made the right decision. I love being a Bellwether Purchasing Software user!!!!

I have such organization now and having this software has benefited our company in many ways. Tracking our budget on all purchases and knowing where and what we have spent, it's all at my finger tips!

Bellwether review by <span>Sarah S.</span>
Sarah S.

"Very happy with ePMX software and the value it's added to our organization!"

What do you like best?

The search features and reporting are wonderful! Makes searching for old PO's and traceability very simple and efficient. We also really like the punchout PO and how quickly ordering is with our major supplier. The layout is also very user friendly. I'm able to navigate through a process without a lot of instruction and easily figure it out. The customer support has been awesome as well. They are very responsive and really work on solutions.

What do you dislike?

In PO entry, when adding a part number, I do not care for the window to pop up. I wish there was a way to allow more than one screen to be in use at a time. When I'm in punchout PO's and have a question about a part that needs to be looked up in the item master, I have to completely back out and look up the information, then redo the entire PO again. If there was an option to open an additional screen, this wouldn't be a problem for me.

We now have traceability, history, and a defined process in place. It's very nice to have a trusted system in place.

Bellwether review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Bellwether Purchase Software"

What do you like best?

This purchasing software is very user friendly. I have tested many other purchasing software programs and none of them compared to Bellwether in terms of information and ease of use. I would definitely recommend this if you are looking for an easy to use software purchasing program. It has many different layers and you only pay for the layers that you need. I use it only for purchasing but there are other features available to use. If I ever have a problem or suggestion I email them and I receive a reply within 24 hours.

What do you dislike?

At this point I've been using it for over a year and the only thing I can say that I would like changed is to add a job name on the fly. Currently if a job name is not in my system I have to add it first before starting a purchase order.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this software.

We are solving the problem of never knowing how much of an item we have used over the past year. With this software I can create reports detailing how many of an item were purchased for specific jobs. One of the benefits to me is that I can copy a purchase order and change the job name, etc. because there are many jobs where I need to order the same type of items at different times and it's so easy to copy a previous purchase order and only change the fields that need to be changed.

Bellwether review by <span>Jason S.</span>
Jason S.

"Great program and Extremely user Friendly "

What do you like best?

Bellwether Purchasing Software was extremely easy to setup and very easy to change from an administrator level.

Teaching new users was very easy due to the intuitive nature of the program.

What do you dislike?

Some functions inside EPMX are bandwidth intensive and cause the program to slow down specially in areas with no wifi signal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you are ready to start using Bellwether software make sure you have complete lists of users and part numbers. After original setup the help and support staff are far less inclined to help you through the bulk upload process.

Bellwether Software has significantly improved the speed of our process and reduced the overall cost per purchase order.

Learning about Bellwether Purchasing Software?

* We monitor all Bellwether Purchasing Software reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Bellwether Purchasing Software to Similar Solutions