Belly

Belly gives your business a customer–powered marketing solution that works.

Work for Belly?

Learning about Belly?

Belly Reviews

Ask Belly a Question
Showing 10 Belly reviews
Belly review by <span>Trent A.</span>
Trent A.

Rewards app for local businesses

What do you like best?

Easy to use customer-facing interface and seamless hardware integration make it easy for any small business owner. The simplicity of deployment is probably Belly Card's biggest calling card in my opinion. We used the system for loyalty programs at single location, multiple location, and regional locations at bars, restaurants, retailers, and cafes.

What do you dislike?

There are limitations to any loyalty program, so you must be committed to an overall marketing strategy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Belly Card is basically a digital version of a traditional punch card system. They have since rolled out additional marketing automation features to keep pace with other loyalty software programs in the marketplace. Belly Card is pretty lightweight and very easy to deploy across single, multiple, or regional locations.

We have used Belly for a number of our clients for about two or three years. We've since developed custom solutions for our clients. The biggest problem most retail clients face is customer retention and customer loyalty.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Belly
Belly review by <span>Tammy R.</span>
Tammy R.

Didn't visit Belly businesses enough to benefit.

What do you like best?

When I worked in downtown DC, I encountered a few businesses the featured Belly. Since I stopped working in DC in 2014, my Belly exposure has been sporadic. I did enjoy a few Belly visits at a pizza place in Arlington, VA, but overall, I simply don't find myself able to benefit from the program. I think the Belly program is GREAT for local businesses, though!

What do you dislike?

As I mentioned above, there is not a lot of saturation with Belly. It may be great for some urban markets, but where I live, there is simply not enough businesses carrying Belly for me to benefit. :( I haven't really been able to use the card as much as I would like. I still have an account, but it's embarrassingly empty!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in an urban area, or near a college campus, or in an otherwise pedestrian-rich environment, get Belly. It's an easy platform that is easy for your customers to use. I am actually sad that I was not able, as a customer, to visit more Belly businesses in my area!

I am not at the business end of Belly; I am a user, but it seems that the ability to log in while you're waiting to be served at the business location allows for efficiency and flow. Any frequent-diner program is ALWAYS great for the business! ;) In three visits, I was able to receive a Belly Bite from a pizza shop. Not bad!

What Loyalty Management solution do you use?

Belly review by <span>Jacki B.</span>
Jacki B.

Spread It Further and It Will Be Successful

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, very easy to showcase as a business. Simple use through a tablet near the POS.

What do you dislike?

Not wide enough spread to make it worthwhile as a consumer - found myself looking for it at places I frequent in order to build some traction, but wasn't interested due to the lack thereof.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very comparable to LevelUp in my opinion - evaluate both and decide which meets the specific needs of your business.

Very straightforward benefits. Encourages customer loyalty.

Belly review by <span>Yinka R.</span>
Yinka R.

Easy to use, hard to come by!

What do you like best?

I think what I like most about Belly is the age of the user interface.

What do you dislike?

Not available everywhere, reach should be broadened for sure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Broaden reach

Belly allows customers to establish loyalty points to their favorite businesses, and in doing so helps B2C interactions. However, it's interesting that I've only seen/worked with Belly in certain areas. I'm not sure if this is indicative of the need to broaden reach or smaller company.

Belly review by <span>Nathan T.</span>
Nathan T.

Great Product!

What do you like best?

The ease of use and it's adaptability with today's ever growing phone market.

What do you dislike?

The number of places on my area that accept it. I'm not sure it fits and east coast thing or if it's just my direct area but I can only find about two places that accept it.

Marketing is a major problem that we are solving. The younger generation can be hard to reach but tools like this peak their interests

Belly review by <span>Paul F.</span>
Paul F.

An Amazing Small Business Tool!

What do you like best?

The feature rich platform. It starts as a loyalty platform but quickly expands into an email marketing, social, and consumer analytics tool!

What do you dislike?

I love it all, great platform, and solid team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great platform for any small business that is looking for a way to delight and engage your customers!

Driving repeat customers! With Belly you can incentivize your customers to come back more often by rewarding their loyalty as well as now you have a way to engage your customers through email and social.

Learning about Belly?

* We monitor all Belly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.