Belly

3.8
(11 reviews)

Belly gives your business a customer–powered marketing solution that works.

Work for Belly?

Learning about Belly?

Belly Reviews

Ask Belly a Question
Showing 11 Belly reviews
Belly review by Trent A.
Trent A.

"Rewards app for local businesses"

What do you like best?

Easy to use customer-facing interface and seamless hardware integration make it easy for any small business owner. The simplicity of deployment is probably Belly Card's biggest calling card in my opinion. We used the system for loyalty programs at single location, multiple location, and regional locations at bars, restaurants, retailers, and cafes.

What do you dislike?

There are limitations to any loyalty program, so you must be committed to an overall marketing strategy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Belly Card is basically a digital version of a traditional punch card system. They have since rolled out additional marketing automation features to keep pace with other loyalty software programs in the marketplace. Belly Card is pretty lightweight and very easy to deploy across single, multiple, or regional locations.

We have used Belly for a number of our clients for about two or three years. We've since developed custom solutions for our clients. The biggest problem most retail clients face is customer retention and customer loyalty.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Belly
Belly review by Tammy R.
Tammy R.

"Didn't visit Belly businesses enough to benefit."

What do you like best?

When I worked in downtown DC, I encountered a few businesses the featured Belly. Since I stopped working in DC in 2014, my Belly exposure has been sporadic. I did enjoy a few Belly visits at a pizza place in Arlington, VA, but overall, I simply don't find myself able to benefit from the program. I think the Belly program is GREAT for local businesses, though!

What do you dislike?

As I mentioned above, there is not a lot of saturation with Belly. It may be great for some urban markets, but where I live, there is simply not enough businesses carrying Belly for me to benefit. :( I haven't really been able to use the card as much as I would like. I still have an account, but it's embarrassingly empty!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in an urban area, or near a college campus, or in an otherwise pedestrian-rich environment, get Belly. It's an easy platform that is easy for your customers to use. I am actually sad that I was not able, as a customer, to visit more Belly businesses in my area!

I am not at the business end of Belly; I am a user, but it seems that the ability to log in while you're waiting to be served at the business location allows for efficiency and flow. Any frequent-diner program is ALWAYS great for the business! ;) In three visits, I was able to receive a Belly Bite from a pizza shop. Not bad!

What Loyalty Management solution do you use?

Belly review by User

"Belly is great for the consumer"

What do you like best?

I really like that belly encourages customers to try new places and visit small businesses. I really like how you can earn points by visiting and trying new places that can then result in discounts/free items. It is a really cool way to connect small businesses. I would recommend that any newer business or busines trying to get more existing business.

What do you dislike?

Unsure where the discounts from earned points are taken from. Does the restaurant/small business have to pay for them? OR does belly fund them.

Belly drives consumers to small business as it allows for the customer to earn points and get rewards. This helps drum up business for newer/smaller local businesses.

Belly review by Jacki B.
Jacki B.

"Spread It Further and It Will Be Successful"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, very easy to showcase as a business. Simple use through a tablet near the POS.

What do you dislike?

Not wide enough spread to make it worthwhile as a consumer - found myself looking for it at places I frequent in order to build some traction, but wasn't interested due to the lack thereof.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very comparable to LevelUp in my opinion - evaluate both and decide which meets the specific needs of your business.

Very straightforward benefits. Encourages customer loyalty.

Belly review by Yinka R.
Yinka R.

"Easy to use, hard to come by!"

What do you like best?

I think what I like most about Belly is the age of the user interface.

What do you dislike?

Not available everywhere, reach should be broadened for sure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Broaden reach

Belly allows customers to establish loyalty points to their favorite businesses, and in doing so helps B2C interactions. However, it's interesting that I've only seen/worked with Belly in certain areas. I'm not sure if this is indicative of the need to broaden reach or smaller company.

Belly review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Quick and easy way to create repeat customers and extend business"

What do you like best?

This was an innovative and easy way to create a rewards program at my previous employer. It's intact with the digital age, and keeps people coming back and no need to remember any tangible item, just keep your phone.

What do you dislike?

This program is not necessarily custom to any one particular vendor and by using the same rewards company and logo for any business, then there is nothing visually that sets our store apart from others using the same program.

Increase in return customers, and more purchases per visit with customers trying to obtain rewards.

Belly review by Nathan T.
Nathan T.

"Great Product!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and it's adaptability with today's ever growing phone market.

What do you dislike?

The number of places on my area that accept it. I'm not sure it fits and east coast thing or if it's just my direct area but I can only find about two places that accept it.

Marketing is a major problem that we are solving. The younger generation can be hard to reach but tools like this peak their interests

Belly review by rebecca g.
rebecca g.

"Worth Using if you have the time"

What do you like best?

Being able to earn free products by accumulating points

What do you dislike?

Not available to use through more merchants/retailers

Being able to reel in return customers

Belly review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Convenient when it works."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that that the QR scan which powers the Belly loyalty program either can be done from a mobile device, or a plastic card with the QR code. I also like that you see it in a variety of retail shops, from major chains (e.g. McDonald's) to veterinarians, sandwich shops and other restaurants.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes retailers and restaurants have issues with the terminals, due to connectivity or app issues. For instance, about a year or two ago, I saw Belly in many McDonald's locations; now I don't see it in many, since many of the shops seemed to have issues with the iPad terminals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you don't have any issues with the terminal before you use it.

None. For me it's a convenience issue as a consumer.

Belly review by Stacy S.
Stacy S.

"Love Belly!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can get loyalty points at local businesses. I get rewarded quickly. My kids also love it.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about this product

Gaining loyalty with local businesses

Belly review by Administrator in Logistics and Supply Chain
Administrator in Logistics and Supply Chain

"Flopped at restaurant"

What do you like best?

I like the idea of people getting points for coming into a restaurant and its an incentive to keep coming back.

What do you dislike?

I feel like no one ever wanted to enter their information or would forget to scan their card or enter their number when they came in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure its in plain view for customers

Tried to get recurring business.

Learning about Belly?

* We monitor all Belly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Belly