Bench

4.8

Bench Accounting is a firm that automates accounting tasks to organize the financials of small businesses, independent contractors, and entrepreneurs.

Work for Bench?

Learning about Bench?

Bench Reviews

Ask Bench a Question
Showing 3 Bench reviews
Bench review by Gray S.
Gray S.

"Great startup accounting service!"

What do you like best?

Love the ease of use and speed with which we get our books done each month. Like having an accountant on staff for a very low price. I trust that they are done accurately and having the updated reports at my fingertips is very valuable.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, bench is a great service that we cold not do without.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth a look!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Bench
Bench review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

"Bench online accounting "

What do you like best?

The have an account manager that i can reach out to anytime and ask accounting question.

What do you dislike?

Their are benefits of meeting live with a bookkeeper or/ and accountant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a great team that can walk your through their services. Intuitive so set up is fast and easy. Editing changes easy, too. When I have has a question I can email or message and the get right back to me.

What Bookkeeping Services solution do you use?

Bench review by G2 Crowd User in Computer Software
G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"Awesome accounting platform"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and the secure data sharing tools.

What do you dislike?

Nada! We would not use another tool for this right now.

There are not enough reviews of Bench for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Bench?

* We monitor all Bench reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.