Benchling

Software for managing electronic laboratory notebooks, as well as molecular biology work in a lab.

Work for Benchling?

Learning about Benchling?

Benchling Reviews

Showing 3 Benchling reviews
Benchling review by Project Team Member in Biotechnology
Project Team Member in Biotechnology

"Great features for molecular biology applications (especially for free!)"

What do you like best?

I don't use the electronic lab notebook features, only the features for managing and editing DNA sequences. These work extremely well.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's difficult to figure out how to do certain things. It's nice that you can contact them, but if I am in the middle of something and have a question, I've usually moved on by the time I hear back. Maybe some additional kind of manual or tutorials would be helpful (although they do have some good ones already).

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Benchling
Benchling review by Peter K.
Peter K.

"Think Benchling is Awesome!"

What do you like best?

I love how it centralized my entire research process into one platform.

What do you dislike?

Took some time to get used to the platform for me, but love it now.

What Technology Research solution do you use?

Benchling review by Partner
Partner

"Useful online notebook"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Benchling is its ability to process data efficiently and accurately, which is useful for the work I perform at my job.

What do you dislike?

I find the interface somewhat confusing and hard to understand, meaning I am still on the process of learning how to properly use it.

Learning about Benchling?

* We monitor all Benchling reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.