BeneTrac

3.2
(10 reviews)

BeneTrac helps HR professionals manage eligibility, effective dates, and instant verification for new hires, life events, and open enrollment.

Work for BeneTrac?

Learning about BeneTrac?

BeneTrac Reviews

Ask BeneTrac a Question
Showing 10 BeneTrac reviews
BeneTrac review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great HR platform for management, to-dos, and keeping up with necessary info "

What do you like best?

BeneTrac was super easy to navigate for finding all of my necessary HR forms, what information was needed for enrollment, and it gave a lot of information for what was needed on my end and what was needed on my company's end. It is a seamless system, and one of the easiest HR platforms I've used.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about this platform, is that it can be a bit clunky and difficult to see what needs to be updated or changed. Generally though, for HR interfaces and documentation, it's really easy and pretty standard for what you need to have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing in particular! As an HR platform, this is as good as it gets in my opinion. It provided a lot of great resources and helpful tools for the company and the employee to manage enrollment and benefits provided. Great for large or small businesses, and provides so many options and benefits to the platform that can be best utilized no matter your business size. I would consider this a great option for managing HR paperwork and information for new hires!

BeneTrac made everything more streamlined as a new hire, and made everything easy to track and fill out. It made a difference for me to have everything I needed to complete, in a central location. It was great that my HR reps had access too, so that we can cross check everything when I was hired on!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BeneTrac
BeneTrac review by Administrator in Program Development
Administrator in Program Development

"Poor Implementation"

What do you like best?

Initially, when we were offered benetrac, we were excited to keep the same solution that we use for our payroll system.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the inflexibility the system has, they have several elementary limitations that limit clients and offers little accommodation for their needs.

Our organization fund/pays for several employees benefits. Benetrac was unable to input a $0 amount for employees responsibility. We later learned that we had to put some dollar amount in those fields at least .01. Although that seems like a reasonable workaround it was just that, a workaround that leaves reporting off by several dollars a month. like that many workarounds were necessary to fit our needs.

What Benefits Administration solution do you use?

BeneTrac review by Kal G.
Kal G.

"An average HR platform"

What do you like best?

I like that with one click I can gain instant access to a trained professional for help with confusing ecosystem that is modern american health care. Insurance nowadays is almost intentionally made to be as confusing as possible. Connecting with someone whose sole purpose is to explain the policies and procedures to me is invaluable. Benetrac also validates all of my information is properly set up before proceeding with anything which is a nice

What do you dislike?

Claims are sometimes slow to show in the benetrac console. Im not sure if this is a fault with the software itself or the reporting entity. the interface itself looks a little dated.

Managing and changing benefits with ease.

BeneTrac review by User in Research
User in Research

"Easy to Use!"

What do you like best?

It's easy and intuitive to use, especially considering that many of it's users will only utilize the software once a year to review their benefit selections.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any complaints - I've found it incredibly easy to utilize, clear in its layout and display of information, and intuitive in how it guides you through confirming benefits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be discouraged that you've forgotten your username and password and have to reset it every year when you review your benefits. It'll be smooth sailing once you get that all reset :)

I'm not solving any major business problems, but the benefit I've experienced is having a clear, complete understanding of my benefit choices, knowing I'm on top of it and in compliance with my HR department, and having one place to keep all the most important information concerning insurance, etc.

BeneTrac review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Helpful to keep employee benefits in one place "

What do you like best?

Consolidation of employee benefits. Keeps things well organized and much less confusing. One stop shop for HR and payroll.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much to dislike. Wee have been happy with this company. The customer service is a bit lacking. It would be nice to speak with local representatives. That is really the only negative.

Organized employee benefits and payroll. It gives the employees more power in changing tax information and retirement allocations than other services we have used in the past. This service takes guesswork out of a lot of HR situations with a great deal of guidance.

BeneTrac review by Wynter P.
Wynter P.

"Very User Friendly"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate. Literally walks you through step

What do you dislike?

Outdated graphics and formatting, too bubbly in terms of outlines

Less calls to hr, Employees are able to make their changes quickly, forces a triple check before finalization

BeneTrac review by User in Computer Software

"BeneTrac is pretty easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like how simple the UI is. It makes everything very clear and is easy to access

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike about BeneTrac

It's solving the benefit selection process problem. It makes everything super simple and breaks everything down easily.

BeneTrac review by Administrator in Computer Networking
Administrator in Computer Networking

"You get what you pay for"

What do you like best?

The price...you literally get what you pay for.

What do you dislike?

The customer service is really horrible. The reporting is also bad. I will run a report 3 times with 3 different outcomes. The carrier feeds usually work but we don't know that they don't until someone goes to the doctor.

Allows paperless process to enrolling and managing of benefits

BeneTrac review by Taryn G.
Taryn G.

"Highly recommended, very easy to nagivate"

What do you like best?

Employees can view their benefits in one central location.

What do you dislike?

When calling for help it is not easy to speak with someone

Eliminating the rush of enrollment season. We are able to decrease the amount of time spent on enrollment and transfer that energy to the business

BeneTrac review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"One nice tidy organized place for benefits "

What do you like best?

Very nice dashboard for keeping all things benefits in one organized place

What do you dislike?

Many HRIS platforms now include benefits management.

Before we had a full HRIS suite this helped me, benefits administrator, keep everything organized

Learning about BeneTrac?

* We monitor all BeneTrac reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
BeneTrac