BestNotes

3.9
(11 reviews)

Electronic Health Records software that includes: Intake Assessment, Nursing Assessment, History/Physical Assessment, BioPsychoSocial Assessment, Master Treatment Plan, Treatment Plan Review, and more.

Work for BestNotes?

Learning about BestNotes?

BestNotes Reviews

Ask BestNotes a Question
Showing 11 BestNotes reviews
BestNotes review by Sara B.
Sara B.

"Amazing functions, not as user friendly as I would like"

What do you like best?

I like that you can add as much as you want to your progress notes and do not have to just check boxes or what have you like other systems. When you are in healthcare, your experiences do not often fit in a box. When you are making a clinical note, you can add certain signers, like a read receipt to keep everyone accountable which is also very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Every link is one one main page which sounds good, but it also can be confusing to find what you are looking for. Also when you lock the note, and say you need to get back into it, you have to e-mail bestnotes to unlock it and the response time can be somewhat slow. I wish we could make our director or someone an admin who could unlock the notes much faster if need be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your boss gives you a manual or extra training on the use of this product, it will save you time later.

Communication is much clearer when everyone has to be a signer on notes that way there is no question of whether you know what is going on with a patient because everyone has to sign it. And again, the freedom to include a lot of detail is so helpful for insurance purposes and liabilities sake.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BestNotes
BestNotes review by Danielle T.
Danielle T.

"Easy to use and navigate "

What do you like best?

It’s easy to search for clients, parents or consultants. I also like that I can search for group notes and easily filter through mine.

What do you dislike?

The way the notes are organized on the home page could be improved. It’s hard to search for individual or family therapy sessions quickly without scrolling through a bunch of notes.

I can see the notes of my colleagues and they can easily review mine. It also allows you to enter in your own objectives or goals for treatment plans that are saved for easy access.

What Mental Health solution do you use?

BestNotes review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Helpful easy program"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to use. We have a large staff and can connect easily through this software. Tagging people on memos is very easy.

What do you dislike?

I’ve only been working with this software for a few weeks and so far I haven’t really encountered anything I didn’t like.

Easily creating notifications and memos for other staff members I don’t get to see daily. Utilizing the software for our clients is easy and effective. It has been great to know if we have questions about certain files on an individual we can find the information pretty easily within BestNotes

BestNotes review by Administrator in Mental Health Care
Administrator in Mental Health Care

"Fair EMR, at best"

What do you like best?

Best Notes is a basic, easy to navigate electronic health record platform. It gives a clear, concise template in which to record encounters with clients.

What do you dislike?

There was no report generator available. Made practice management very difficult.

We were able to make the initial transition from paper charts to EMR by using Best Notes. The benefit was a less cluttered office and easily accessible patient record system.

BestNotes review by Christi T.
Christi T.

"BestNotes are the BEST"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of tracking. I’m able to streamline all my notes for easy access. I love how it will create a report for me.

What do you dislike?

It sometimes lags when opening for the first time.

No problems. Benefits are the ease of use to quickly document.

BestNotes review by Administrator in Pharmaceuticals
Administrator in Pharmaceuticals

"Not necessarily the Best of Notes"

What do you like best?

Straight forward, easy to read customer relations management software.

What do you dislike?

Not the most user friendly when it comes to clinical practice with multiple doctors; however, scheduling wasn't the most practical for multiple doctors, especially when appointments were double-booked, or not meant to start at 30m intervals. Look & feel was also lacking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer Service was friendly and helpful

Signed up with BestNotes to manage progress reports and maintain electronic records. We realized it was a great paperless option

BestNotes review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"Ease of Use"

What do you like best?

I like this software is so user friendly. It's easy to use and does a great job of keeping me organized with scheduling and prescribing.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it freezes up and I have to reboot my computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try you will be happy.

Keep track of scheduling. I'm still learning.

BestNotes review by Agency
Agency

"Compliant and easy resource"

What do you like best?

I like that the it features a patient portal and calendar and is HIPAA compliant.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time , still reviewing and within first year

Being able to identify substance abuse

BestNotes review by User

"Best notes review"

What do you like best?

It keeps my notes in order. I can look back to it when I need it.

What do you dislike?

Not sure. It’s ok. I do not have dislikes.

It’s convenient for my work.

BestNotes review by Consultant

"Best Notes"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate and structure clients data in an approachable way.

What do you dislike?

There is currently nothing that I dislike.

Able to easily assess clients and record data.

BestNotes review by User

"Bestnotes"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, the team enjoys the software

What do you dislike?

Sometimes time consuming, and we found a work around

Team organization

Learning about BestNotes?

* We monitor all BestNotes reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
BestNotes