Better Proposals

Better Proposals is an online proposal software.

Work for Better Proposals?

Learning about Better Proposals?

Better Proposals Reviews

Ask Better Proposals a Question
Showing 21 Better Proposals reviews
Better Proposals review by José Antonio S.
José Antonio S.

"Close more proposals and get paid faster"

What do you like best?

It's really easy to set up a proposal, as they have templates (always adding more) and the editor interface is very intuitive and simple.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really. But they could implement auto-responders or something similar to automate follow-ups and all that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot, it will save you time, and earn you a lot of money. It will pay for itself in no time.

You will be able to close clients a lot faster, avoiding meetings to answer repetitive questions, cutting down infinite email chains to discuss the proposed terms (what's included and what's not, timeline, etc) and you can get pay directly from it, so you close and get the money at the same time.

It's white label too, so it's perfect for any business.

I can sell digital services a lot faster, as the templates let you provide a lot of information in a simple, yet deep way. It's very visual and easy to navigate, so even the non-techie clients will be able to understand all that you can offer to them.

Also, you can implement a live chat widget, so you can solve any questions in the moment, and that's priceless. Say goodbye to 1000 emails about the same topic.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Better Proposals
Better Proposals review by Lewies V.
Lewies V.

"Powerful proposal creating software with multiple valuable extra features"

What do you like best?

- I love the detailed templates that can be used, and how easy it is to edit it.

- The ability to create custom proposals and save it as templates.

- Creating a library of different parts that will be used in proposals.

- Stripe integration for immediate payment.

- Customer interaction tracking.

- Amazing personal customer support!

What do you dislike?

- This is cloud-based, and if your internet disconnect, be aware and beware - you might lose your work. Having segments of proposals in the library will actually save you from disaster in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to start saving segments of your proposal in your library to speed up creation in the future.

Before Better Proposals, I used Google Docs for proposals, but it wasn't near as professional looking. Now I can create top notch proposals and track the customer interaction with my proposal.

What Proposal solution do you use?

Better Proposals review by Gregor G.
Gregor G.

"Better Proposals will make you money!!!"

What do you like best?

This is hands down the best proposal solution I've ever used. It takes a bit to get your bearings but once you're comfortable you can whip up awesome and engaging proposals, send them out, track interactions with them, and edit on the fly. Great product!

Even better is the customer support - they are super fast to get back and even faster in making fixes when necessary. I was totally blown away that I sent a request before going to bed and the fix was in by the time I woke up. Amazing.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see a dedicated contract section for the proposals. It would also be cool if you could add places where the client needed to initial certain points before the final signing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it - you'll be a convert

Closing sales with new clients, expediting the process of getting contracts signed, editing proposals on the fly after they've been sent.

Better Proposals review by Victor Bustillos G.
Victor Bustillos G.

"A great way to send proposals"

What do you like best?

The web form factor. The structure of the proposals

What do you dislike?

Printing can be a bit odd in the layout. Not major flaw.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trust the templates, they are a great guide. Also the way the proposals are structured. It just works.

The ability to send long form details of the value i will bring to my clients. Im solving the problem of not closing enough sales. Now with Better Proposals i close more deals.

What i like best is the wow factor of sending a proposal through my own link and my own email domain. It truly gives a great impresion in my prospects mind. Nothing like entering the battle with the negotiation terms in your favor.

Better Proposals pays for itself every month. Its an invaluable asset to my sales department.

I can say without a doubt that the Better Proposals team are headed in the right directon. Cant wait to see what they will come up with next.

The service is great. Im very happy with them . Support tickets does not go over a day without an answer.

And the team even review and critique your proposals so you have better chances of success.

The level of attention is amazing. As the pace this company is disrupting the proposals space.

Thank you from a very glad User. Hope you stay around for the many years to come.

Better Proposals review by Susan B.
Susan B.

"Fast way to send out proposals electronically"

What do you like best?

Speed - I can go from a consultation with a prospect to sending them a proposal in minutes.

Whilst I haven't tried it, I would be happy to build a proposal in front of a prospect, showing them complete transparency.

What do you dislike?

The pricing tables don't accommodate hourly rates and estimates. The language used in this section is fixed so I can't use it, but there are ways around it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't just limit yourself to proposals. I use this product for terms and conditions and anything that needs a client's signature. I know when the client has seen it and it's easy for them to respond.

I've struggled to get printed terms returned to me - it's easy to forget that many business owners work from their phone or tablet, so having an electronic solution just makes sense.

Better Proposals review by Mary H.
Mary H.

"Better Proposals lives up to its name"

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to use and there are samples to guide you. Adam is accessible and has some great advice. I love the tracking feature... no more waiting around to see if they received or viewed the proposal. Yay!

What do you dislike?

I'm very satisfied with the service. Adam is upgrading and enhancing features all the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend you give it a try. Talk with Adam if you have questions.

I can get proposals out much quicker than before and they look great.

Better Proposals review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="a4f8ab69-d5ec-4bbd-adce-e06bc5f3599f">Travis E.</span>
Travis E.
" itemprop="name" />

"Nice way to stand out from other proposals"

What do you like best?

Better Proposals is a super easy platform to send proposals. It gives it a very Modern touch by giving it a website flow feel to it. It definitely stands out from the rest. They also give you good templates to work off from.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact you cant add multiple pricing tables within a single proposal. I also dislike the cancelation process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try they do have a trial period and play around with it.It definitely has the cool factor.

The way we send out proposals on the fly. befgore we would send out via word doc and with better proposals it looks much more professional and its kind of fun oddly enough.

Better Proposals review by Denver M. L.
Denver M. L.

"Great product that wins more deals in less time!"

What do you like best?

More than anything, the customer service is incredible. Sabrina is like a friend that genuinely cares about how well I do! You cannot ask for more. Amazing!!

I also love that it's an actual webpage that I integrated with my chat account. If a prospect has a question they don't have to wait until our next conversation or write it down or assume the wrong answer, they just click on chat and ask me!

What do you dislike?

Not much. With the templates, it's easy to get setup and start sending proposals not only faster, but proposals that truly stand out!

Saves a ton of time and wins more business

Better Proposals review by Andy J.
Andy J.

"Great system that gets better"

What do you like best?

Automates an arduous process. Flexible. Instantaneous customer service. Constant upgrading.

What do you dislike?

There is not too much that I dislike. Anything I do dislike, one by one they are cleaning up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth it. Build a library of snippets you can use with all proposals.

My business is all about scalability. I have signed 15 clients in a little over 60 days. Ten fo them have received a Better Proposal.

Better Proposals review by Cath H.
Cath H.

"Perfect for my business"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of layout, with enough tools to customise the design, let's me add tax options, optional components and recurring components

What do you dislike?

Would like more font choices, and would like to be able to add items in deliverables as a list under the heading without the cost being added to the middle of the table. Just a minor criticism

It makes writing proposals quicker and repeatable, and it has helped us create a process around proposals where it was significantly manual before.

Better Proposals review by Simone G.
Simone G.

"Easy and Professional Proposals"

What do you like best?

We love being able to send out proposals quickly and being able to track them. Clients can view the proposal on any device and it looks great!

What do you dislike?

Not enough proposals in the free version, so we upgraded.

Easy payment method, professional looking proposals, electronic signature option

Better Proposals review by Mark P.
Mark P.

"Fast Software with Fast Support!"

What do you like best?

Quick Proposal creation and great support

What do you dislike?

Editor is a bit bare bones would like more customization options.

Saved me massive amounts of time creating Proposals from scratch.

Proposals help to look very professional and inspire confidence in my services.

Better Proposals review by Administrator

"We get raves about our proposals now as well as our products and services"

What do you like best?

Built in templates, simple format, ability to dive straight in and product great looking proposals off the bat.

What do you dislike?

The PDF print option was a bit messy to start but they have been constantly improving that and it is better every release. I have nothing else to dislike.

We are trying to prove that supplying ICT solutions and services to Government can be simple, cost effective and easy. Better Proposals allows us to ensure we are able to be consistently awesome at all stages our journey with clients, clear, smart and easy to understand (not to mention great looking) proposals set the tone for the rest of our relationships.

Better Proposals review by Arek R.
Arek R.

"Works better then I thought"

What do you like best?

The compliments my proposals now get, and how easy it is to track its performance

What do you dislike?

Can't really think of anything, it works

Beautiful way to send a custom quote and proposal and having it signed

Better Proposals review by Branden T.
Branden T.

"This company and software is seriously so amazing."

What do you like best?

proposal live tracking for following up at the right time, plus templates to make writing similar proposals a breeze

What do you dislike?

not much... maybe that you have to pay for it? but its soo worth it 1000% saves me tons of time and effort, and helps me win proposals and make money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it. you won't be disappointed.

closing more proposals, and charging higher prices since I seem so much more professional

Better Proposals review by Wilson T.
Wilson T.

"Excellent Proposals Software"

What do you like best?

The professional designed proposals. Easy to setup and custom branding.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't encountered something that i dislikes.

Presenting my business more professionally. Improved closing rate.

Better Proposals review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Robust and Effective"

What do you like best?

I’ve tried all the different options for proposal software and this is the best. It’s clear, clean, and easy to create new proposals. It also offers a ton of info about what people view on each proposal, live viewing and how much time they spend on each section. It integrates well and has all the bells and whistles. Highly recommend.

What do you dislike?

I’d like to customize it a bit more but admittedly haven’t spent enough time with it to figure out how to make the visuals a bit better.

Improved proposal process and increased engagement

Better Proposals review by Consultant

"Faster, more attractive, more impressive proposals."

What do you like best?

In my sector the simple fact that a proposal is good looking is a differentiator. The fact that Better Proposals allows us to create great looking proposals and have them online too is fantastic. We can move faster and produce better looking content.

What do you dislike?

My industry still likes to print things off, archive PDFs into project folders, etc. The PDF export could be better, although I understand this might be difficult without compromising the main online product. Hopefully my industry will catch up.

Better looking proposals, faster.

Better Proposals review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Taking my business to the next level"

What do you like best?

Tracking, electronic signature, customization/branding

What do you dislike?

Wish I could integrate payment for Waveapps.

Customization of beautiful, online proposals that are easy to read and follow. Better Proposals allows me to create an index that makes it easy for clients to navigate. My FAVORITE thing is that I can see when a proposal is opened, downloaded and signed, allowing me to move the clients into a smaller sales funnel.

Better Proposals review by User

"decent proposal software"

What do you like best?

ability to generate proposal on the fly for multiple uses

What do you dislike?

so far nil, perhaps more templates would serve customers better :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

compare it to the alternative which is to start from scratch? I'd prefer a tool for proposal making :)

the layout of this tool is right on point, exportable as PDF as well which makes communication with client easy

Better Proposals review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Very nice and gets us noticed"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and professional looking. We get comments from clients who like the styles we use, all from Betterproposals

What do you dislike?

I'd like a genereric soluion eg NDA forms that can be signed by anyone

Contract management

Learning about Better Proposals?

* We monitor all Better Proposals reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.