Betterworks

Betterworks provides continuous performance management to help employees easily set goals/OKRs and give ongoing feedback. It seamlessly connects the performance process – goals/OKRs, check-in conversations, peer feedback and reviews – to help companies improve performance and engagement.

Work for Betterworks?

Learning about Betterworks?

Betterworks Reviews

Ask Betterworks a Question
Showing 61 Betterworks reviews
Betterworks review by Ricardo A.
Ricardo A.

"Awesome goal management software"

What do you like best?

It´s very easy to define, clarify and follow everybody´s goals

Now everything its crystal clear about goals. Goals we are achieveing and what goals needs to be improved, how people work align with others to reach biggers goals.

Betterworks it´s amaizing to help teams and individuals to focus their efforts in the most important things.

It´s very helpful to improve productivity

I love it.

What do you dislike?

Very often, people gets confused about how to manage bigger and mid term goals with their daily work. It`s easy to see what we are trying to achieve in a Q or month period. But BW doesn´t help you in organize your daily work, so we need to use another tools in order to do that.

The ideal would be that some how you can integrate your daily work and task organizing method with BW.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to have clear goals

You need to be ready and comitment to manage change

If you are not now, improve your knowledge about goal science and OKR`s. There is a lot of information on internet and BW will provide you with a lot too. But in order to get the most of the software, your process to define, set and follow goals needs to be in the right direction.

Improve productivity by improving transparency. Nobody can hide anymore

Clarify and improve understanding and how individuals and teams contribute a bigger goal and strategies.

Improve cross team collaboration, because it's easy to define responsibilities and follow up in an easy to use platform. Everybody can see whats going on.

Execution, by assigning priorities and goals, making plans realities.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Betterworks
Betterworks review by Naomi B.
Naomi B.

"Useful"

What do you like best?

I like how we can share our goals with others and how you can assign a task to a colleague when creating your goal. Also the Org chart view helps to get to know who could have similar goals as you. The link between goals is excellent! It help us see how aligned with the main company goals we are.

What do you dislike?

That it automatically hides previous objectives; there's no tab in the quick view for that, but that's a small nuisance. I didn't understand well the "conversations" tab and the explanations were not very helpful.

When creating metric in a task, it doesn't learn, I use a certain unit for metrics repeatedly and have to enter it as a new one every time. Maybe something in the programming could be added for it to "learn" a unit?

That I can't assign "levels" to a goal, (eg: acceptable outcome, expected outcome and extra=mile outcome)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure employees know the theory behind the tool BEFORE implementing

It has helped to align employees goals to the main company goals. Helps increase transparency. Helped close the gap among employees caused by the long distances between offices.

What Performance Management solution do you use?

Betterworks review by Sameer G.
Sameer G.

"BetterWorks brings a more granular visibility to key milestones of large projects/programs"

What do you like best?

Betterworks has made the communication of the key milestones very clear.

If the milestones are captured correctly, then knowing a real time status and the progress of a milestone is very easy.

It helps to decide in advance the measurement criteria of a give Key Result

It helps to agree on the dates within which the Key Results needs to be achieved and Objectives completed

Encourages collaboration between the people who are involved in the Objectives & Key Results

What do you dislike?

One of the things which does not work very clearly is the % completion of the Objectives. Adding Key results does create some issues but that is more related to the user maturity

Recommendations to others considering the product

This should not be used as a project management tool. It is a fantastic tool to track and report on high level milestones and collaborate with the people who are involved in a give Objective or Key Results.

Having a single source of truth for the real-time communication of the progress on the Objectives and milestones. Everyone across the board - Senior Executives, Project Team and the Customers of the the project can all have the same simplified view of the progress. It has reduced the amount of time spent on preparing communications

Betterworks review by Marcus B.
Marcus B.

"Yield Manager"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface and very intuitive. I was able to dive in and start creating objectives even before I had the official training in my office. I also like the ability to manage everything using the app, even when I am not near my laptop. The objectives are displayed on the screen in a manner that is easy to see and use. It is also easy to set up each layer for your goals. The weekly summary that is sent on Sundays is very helpful and is a good reminder to keep everything on track.

What do you dislike?

The fact that everyone can see your objectives. I would prefer the ability to control the visibility that others have into your own objectives (sharing all the details vs. sharing top level objective title only vs. only visible to direct manager, for example).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for setting up and tracking professional and personal objectives. A nice way to keep track of your progress and keep yourself motivated.

I was able to break down my bigger goals into smaller objectives that are more attainable and had a more realistic timeframe, by using the objective setup tool in betterworks. As a new employee, I also benefited from seeing what overall objectives the company's CEO had set for himself and the company, and how it aligned down to his direct reports and so on. And I could also align my own objectives with my team, my direct manager and the rest of the company.

Betterworks review by Tushar J.
Tushar J.

"Simplest goals management tool I have ever come across !"

What do you like best?

The ease of setting up goals, assigning them to relevant colleagues, collaboratively working towards achieving them is excellent.

The dashboards are very informative and give you a quick understanding on the performance of your projects and objectives.

Great flexibility in terms of choosing metrics of performance measurement.

What do you dislike?

It does not allow weighted average system to calculate percentage of goal achievement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best tool to implement with least change management effort. People will get trained on the job !

Highly recommend it to all those who are interested in managing their performance better.

Managing a large scale global program requires you to keep a lot of stakeholders updated on how is the program performing and what are the areas of attention. Betterworks has helped me in managing a complex program for which I need inputs and attention of 50+ stakeholders.

By simply spending 1 hour every week to update the goals and objectives, I am able to efficiently circulate the information that would otherwise take me 4 hours.

Benefits :

Openly sharing the objectives and related key results. Complete transparency and excellent collaboration.

Betterworks review by Andrew M.
Andrew M.

"BetterWorks allows me to focus on what is important rather than just being busy."

What do you like best?

The visual dashboard allows for quick realization of what to work on next or which goals need more progress.

What do you dislike?

The inability to give custom weights to certain goals over other ones makes BetterWorks difficult to spend X% more on certain goals over others. I understand that by underweighting a goal as compared to another it forces one to focus on one and not the other, but many times that is how performance works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BetterWorks can help you focus on what is important, organizing and tracking goal progress.

I'v realized that being productive is more about getting the right things done, not just getting anything done. BetterWorks allows me to focus on what matters to myself and my company.

Not only is BetterWorks a quality tool for yourself to maintain order and structure with your own work, but you can communicate to a larger audience at the same time.

Betterworks review by Bhavin B.
Bhavin B.

"Amazing Experience better works"

What do you like best?

Its having clean UI. I like features of growing tree (Something cool).

It has everything what you need for. I also like different variation of parameters to measure your goal. Not one size fit to everyone, they have percentage/time measurements. Overall nice and easy. Awesome product

What do you dislike?

Comments come on bottom of the page, somehow it doesn't show with goal tasks. Not a major issue but small UI change might help.

We use for tracking goals.

While using this we have everything at one place, we can see our goals + colleges goals + goals of people working above us. Biggest benefit is we can align our goals according to goals of people on top. We have clear vision where we are heading, company is heading and systematic track as we progress.

Betterworks review by Manav S.
Manav S.

"Finding the right balance between form and function for aligning organization-wide objectives"

What do you like best?

BetterWorks grows with the user. You can get productive using it in first 10 minutes, if you are just getting started. As a power user within days you will be adding BetterWorks to your meetings, team workflow, strategy reviews, KPI/KRA updates, performance management, collaboration with cross-functional teams, reporting, dashboards, and more.

What do you dislike?

Why does BetterWorks not do a personal or consumer version of their product? I would like to use it to manage by personal objectives and key results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implementation is stages, top-down helps. Once the organization leaders adopt the platform, set in their OKRs, update regularly, next line of adopters are able to align to top level objectives and key results. Encourage users to get started with OKR champions at all levels.

BetterWorks implements "Gamification" with just the right balance to continue encouraging increased usage without being over zealous or intrusive in your day to day work.

Ultimately BetterWorks integrates with your existing workflow including email digests for goals updates, tracking metrics-driven key results, communicating organization objectives at all levels, and monitoring performance transparently across cross-functional, geo-dispersed teams.

Organization wide adoption of OKRs for (a) better alignment with strategic objectives, (b) increased transparency and collaboration among cross-functional operations.

Betterworks review by Gino S. D.
Gino S. D.

"Better Works for Managing a Sales Team"

What do you like best?

I like the UI and layout - very easy to use and setup. Perfect for using during weekly 1:1s. This is important for adoption. In the past I have used other less intuitive/simple tools for coaching and the adoption was a lot less seamless. It became a pain point of the reps and management included.

What do you dislike?

It is not too interactive - the timeline of comments and feedback etc can start to add up and become hard to measure the actual progress or milestones. It is hard for the team to work together, as a result we only use this as a tool for 1:1 coaching instead of entire team progress and milestones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a simple UI that doesn't require nearly any training and can be used by all of management in different ways - BetterWorks is a good option. If you are looking for a Goals Platform that allows for teams to be competitively compared I would use an alternative dashboard. Ultimately we have adopted it as a coaching tool to mark off individual progress.

It really helps me stay focused and organized in 1:1s. I am able to show different % completions or how far along someone is on a coaching item of focus etc. It is almost like my personal planner for weekly 1:1s and allows not only me as a manager to stay focused but to also have my team hold me accountable on agreed upon areas of coaching focus.

Betterworks review by Maxim K.
Maxim K.

"A great framework for showing off"

What do you like best?

I like how BetterWorks allows me to stay organised and set my targets clear. We use a quarterly scheme so I'm spending a day thinking on my next objectives and this helps me to appreciate the work I've done in the last Q and be inspired enough to start another chapter of my career. It's also motivating to see others progress and the top company's objectives, so I feel very much aligned.

What do you dislike?

Interface seems to be too complex to use, it's definitely not a zen thing. It's hard to get started because there is no good examples of real tasks in the beginning. The examples were all about management stuff and sales, but how about other profiles like developers and web-designers? We have a lot of people using the BW for any job they do, they couldn't understand how to formulate their Objectives because it's not as simple as "increase revenue - 10% wow 20% super 30% amazing". Also I'd advise to keep a few objectives to be personal, but objectives have not such tags. Of course this can be set by a prefix in title, but c'mon.

We've forced every employee to use BW for their objective despite their job profile, so the org chart shows almost entire company. It's very easy to see who is responsible for and who reports to whom. I've realized that it's quite easy to formulate objectives well and this helps me better understand what I'm going to do.

Better works stimulates to be better: to have very clarified objectives and to have the key results shine. It's great framework for showing off.

"BETTERWORK REVIEW"

What do you like best?

I like many thing in better work. first when you work on it for every project you are create objective. in every week better work send you the notification mail for your and your team mates project updates. you can see your project update in many way like graphical or percentage. when ever you check in and comment on your work the completion of project percentage is increment.in better works the transparency level of manager, lead and employee is increased and every one see the project status any where and any time.

What do you dislike?

i like everything in better works but sometimes i feel that everyone see the all your team mates project updates either it is relevant to someone or not, but in positive way its good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

actually i am not solving any business problem on this platform, i am just creating the objective as per the requirement and update this on weekly basis to show my lead to check the current status and whats going on this project and how much completed. i realized that when ever we are updating any comment and check in the percentage or graphical level in increased, so the transparency level is increased between the lead or manager and employee.

Betterworks review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great software, clean UI"

What do you like best?

You can easily create goals and clone or allow team members to follow them. Great metrics, and comments section. I also like the reminders and how they add a calendar invite to remind me.

What do you dislike?

When I log in there's not an easy way to look at my future goals. It took me many clicks to see it. I wish all my goals past and future were in one place. I also think there is a bug or something because anytime I create goals and milestones, the very last milestone on a goal does not show the due date. I change it refresh it and it still doesnt show. Also, its hard to view comments. I'd like the comments to show under the goal so i can easily find it, not in the comment section in a completely diff place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing i can think of, it looks great.

When I have big tasks, I create goals around them and its acts as a reminder. It also shows my accomplishments and quarterly goals for bonus and annual review.

Betterworks review by Zachary J.
Zachary J.

"An on-par tool with a better future"

What do you like best?

The ability to capture objectives and key results (OKRs), in an organic but structured manner, is the breadwinning trait of this tool. The integration with Jira and other operational tools cinches Betterworks as a strong product in the fight for clear steering of business. The clean UI on web andmobile makes it feel well to use and present from.

What do you dislike?

The most powerful feature of the OKRs, ranges and completion progress, is far from a native configuration. It's actually quite hard even for a skilled user. The mobile app is naive, and does little more than show items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Engage the product team about their roadmap; this will encourage them to head in the right directions - sooner. They have been very friendly with me, given my UX experience from which to dialogue.

My need is to coordinate the efforts of Engineering, Editorial, and Marketing organizations. Betterworks lets us roll-up our departmental data into the high-level guidance and arcs of the company. We should be able to do this with minimal effort so that we can plan and execute on more opportunities for business.

Once we learned how to setup the OKRs for range display, and chose the right integrations, we found that we could rapidly see the progression of our business efforts. It also has stimulated new discussion about the impact of those efforts (some more, some less) and the time-to-impact. This can take us more toward a science of our business management.

Betterworks review by HANUMANTHA RAO B.
HANUMANTHA RAO B.

"Its truely a Visual treat"

What do you like best?

I loved the way Goals & Milestones are Visual Represented.

What do you dislike?

I feel there should be an option given to add task lists to accomplish milestones Or at least to plan a routine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It makes managers life's easier. The way they Documented about OKR model is self Explanatory & I feel It's the best in the market at this point.

Business Problem: Making everyone in the organisation working towards one single Quarterly Goal.

Benefits:

1) Goals give Big Picture about what He/She is going to achieve & Milestone will help to Guide & motivate to reach that Goal.

Betterworks review by Ivan M.
Ivan M.

"Great visualisation"

What do you like best?

It makes it easy to present your progress. Also it highlights weak points. Team and department aggregation works good.

What do you dislike?

Goals become archived when deadline is passed. You need to do some extra filtering to make a retrospective overview.

Goals list filter itself does not have search by key word. It is a must have feature if you manage a lot of goals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Will recommend

Software Engineering Management. Reporting become much more efficient with BW. Central place where everybody report his progress make it easy to present during team calls.

Betterworks review by Erin S.
Erin S.

"Great Platform, Great Team"

What do you like best?

My experience rolling BetterWorks out to our larger company has been a really interesting and exciting journey. I have partnered closely with the BetterWorks team in ensuring the success of this platform in every way. What I like best about it is it's flexibility and versatility. As a company, we are constantly changing and therefore we needed something that could support that. We had outgrown our previous goal tracking process (PAPER!) and realized we needed a streamlined approach that allowed people to update as the environment changed and priorities shifted. BetterWorks allowed for this, and so much more.

What do you dislike?

One of the positives to the system is that there are so many different ways to do things. However, this can sometimes be confusing/challenging for people as they are learning the system because they are just looking for ONE way to do something or see something and there are so many options. I found this to be a bit of a training struggle as a result.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Speak to other companies that are currently using it and what their experience is and also how they rolled it out to the company.

I think initially we were just looking for a system that would support our fast paced, dynamic culture. However, through use of BetterWorks at team meetings, town halls, larger department meetings we have realized it's help in things like transparency across groups, focus, prioritization, and recognition and employee engagement. These benefits come naturally with a system like BetterWorks but it was not necessarily something we realized when initially engaging with the company.

Betterworks review by User in Industrial Automation
User in Industrial Automation

"BetterWorks OKR System"

What do you like best?

I have found the "Plans" feature to be a great platform to allow individuals within a group to view the groups direction and directly contribute to the top level goals.

What do you dislike?

If the cascading of goals were a little more intuitive. It's hard to determine how to appropriately assign a contributor with a sub-objective and key results that are quantified differently from the top level goal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend the time to become educated and fully understand the system before entering any goals. Utilize a team of internal specialists to help guide the user base.

Organization and cross communication has been significantly enhanced. We are able to stay on the same page and make sure we are all pushing towards the same set of goals.

Betterworks review by User in Financial Services

"Enjoying using this tool"

What do you like best?

I like the OKR method / tool, and was only introduced to it recently via BetterWorks. I think the best part is that it is Social amongst co-workers we can align with others objectives within the organization.

What do you dislike?

I feel like the UI has been changing rapidly over the past 6 months and I can't seem to remember where to find things that I remember using previously. i.e., the navigation could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. It doesn't take long to try it out, and I think anyone utilizing OKRs will find it helpful.

As part of the larger organization, it keeps us working towards common goals. As a developer it is helping me focus on particular career / self-improvement improvement goals.

Betterworks review by AntĂłnio L.
AntĂłnio L.

"Betterworks, my best player during 2016 to help me to achieve and manage my goals."

What do you like best?

Usability - Simple/Intuitive

Adoption - Easy

KPI exposure/Analysis - Easy and fantastic

Support BAU and quick answers - High

What do you dislike?

Nothing in concreate. For me it is great, Good enough.

I really want to see implemented a feature : Who can help me for this propose!

Recommendations to others considering the product

You realy empower your team, you will manage better your goals.

You will have information everywhere any time with Mobile solution.

Improve goals achivements within the team

Clear/Public/Tranparent Objectives within the team and in front of Management

Betterworks review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Betterworks Review - for BDR"

What do you like best?

the ability to track my team's progress and the ability to layer OKRs underneath over-arching company goals. Salesforce integration is also super helfpul.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes... all of my goals are very objective (since I'm in sales) so its very easy to just hook these up to salesforce and track progress. I think with more subjective goals is the variable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Also, this gives full visability to what everyone else in the company is working on, which I think is important.

I am tracking sales leads and sales deals closed. I like having direct access to my team's goals and show that they are checking in... this gives me confidence that they are aware of what they still have to accomplish.

Betterworks review by Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.

"Excellent tool for a fast paced innovative company!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and to get employees to use

Encourages great conversations throughout the company on performance throughout the year, not just one time a annual review time

The transparency really allows collaboration and sharing

So flexible that it can be adapted for many department differences

What do you dislike?

Would love to see more reporting capabilities!

We finally have a system that keeps up with the fast pace of our business. Objectives stay current and allow people to focus on ways to push the business forward. The quality and frequency of conversations happening is our organization continues to increase and improve!

Betterworks review by Catherine R.
Catherine R.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

I like to be able to track progress and to be able to set how I'm going to do that.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit tough to navigate at first between your own OKR's and your team's OKR's.

Transparency is way up, this is a tool that really lets us communicate what we're doing throughout the company as well as with our departments internally.

Betterworks review by User in Computer Software

"Objectivesa and Key Results"

What do you like best?

1. Easy to use.

2. Objectives keep you in track

3. Sends you reminders

4. Keeps you focus

5. Able to see your team's Objectives and what they are working on

What do you dislike?

I really like this software. I don't like the fact that not everyone is onboard to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really try it. Some people might think that this is more work because it takes time to put organize your objectives, but that's what makes it great, you really have to focus and create it in a way that you will find yourself completing tasks.

Having the team working with the same objective, make us all more aware and focus. As a team we can start projects and see it complete. Pushes us to work together and get it done.

Betterworks review by Andrew H.
Andrew H.

"Positive Experience With Bettwerworks"

What do you like best?

Simplicity - it is clear how to fill out fields. It is customizable, but not overwhelmingly so. The training session was great.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really sticks out here. Pretty solid platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

The more you put in, the better tool it is.

It has kept my goals more at top of mind.

Betterworks review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Works well wish sorting were simpler"

What do you like best?

When an entire team is invested it is great to see how goals are collected.

I like tracking other people's goals

I like the goal liknking feaure

What do you dislike?

Tracking a goal that is quantitative BUT also has sub task is difficult. Completing the sub tasks is important but they are not how the goal is reached. I often wish there were a way to track both in the same goal/nestedgoal

I wish exporting my own or my team's goals were easier. I can only export the whole org's list and sort from there

We are trying to gain alignment across a large organization. We've been able to tie large organizational goals to departmental work that can sometimes feel less alligned.

Betterworks review by User in Computer Software

"Better work provide work accountability"

What do you like best?

work progress measure metrics, the best thing i like about better work is everyone know what projects going in a our team.

What do you dislike?

there are nothing as such i don't like about better work everything is perfect, we just need to make an habit to use this product effectively in our work.

1. User work accountability

2. we know very well were we are and how much work is still pending to do.

3. Save time

Betterworks review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Pretty good and useful for managing OKRs"

What do you like best?

Betterworks is the first OKR management software that I've used, but I like it. It's simple, intuitive, and efficient. We use it to measure our whole team's OKRs and individual OKRs. It's great to have one source of objectives to track against in addition to the tactical stuff in Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

Like SFDC, everyone has to be using it correctly and tracking their results. It's hard to have sales teams use many platforms and keep checking the boxes. If Salesforce works alone for you, then you might not need BetterWorks yet. But their integration is great and is a must have for teams with different goals for different people,etc.

Managing OKRs. Makes it easy to track.

Betterworks review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Betterworks Review"

What do you like best?

User-friendly platform. Search functionalities and ability to filter which allows for easier view of OKRs across multiple users. Cheers and Nudge functionalities are interesting. Fully transparent view of OKRs across entire organization.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the platform cannot be used in the way management would like (ex. assigning a KR to 2 employees that each hold different parts of that KR).

More transparency across the organization in terms of objectives per team and department.

Betterworks review by Troy A.
Troy A.

"BetterWorks keeps our company aligned and focused on key objectives."

What do you like best?

BetterWorks is easy to use, has a clean interface and empowers our managers to bring life back into goal-setting and achievement. The best feedback on this tool is what I hear from employees around the office - they're enjoying using it, they say it's intuitive and they have expressed excitement about having a tool that will actually be used during one-on-ones and team meetings to maintain current status on key objectives throughout the company. From a system roll-out experience, it was so smooth. Let's be honest - that never happens when introducing new technology and systems in an organization - this time, it did! The ongoing support and accessibility from the team at BetterWorks has also been a great value.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to this point.

Any suggestions that we've expressed for improvements or features have been welcomed.

Maintaining laser focus on our key company objectives while growing at break-neck speed is a challenge. Using BetterWorks from the moment a new employee is on-boarded helps us to align them quickly and help them see how the work they're doing directly impacts what the company is trying to achieve. This creates a great sense of engagement and focus.

Betterworks review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Betterworks Review"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy using the Betterworks platform overall. The layout is cohesive and easy to use. Connecting with colleagues for projects or sharing goals is simple and efficient.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the amount of search options when looking at my goals in the list view. I find it confusing to have to reset my search options every time I wish to look at my current goals.

I am in charge of the retail branch of my company. As an online retailer with a physical presence Betterworks has been very valuable in aligning our online and offline goals both short term and long term.

Betterworks review by User in Renewables & Environment
User in Renewables & Environment

"Excellent Objective Tracking Tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to work with, to identify objectives and easy to discuss and detail progress.

What do you dislike?

There is no alarm on objectives deadlines, and you cannot make changes on objectives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to track your progress and your own and overall objectives this is your software.

Construction wise. Having an aggressive deadline, Betterworks help us to keep track of our goals and achievements.

"Betterworks review"

What do you like best?

I like being able to see and share objectives with my co-workers. It gives me a great way to see what's going on, what's been done, etc. I also enj

What do you dislike?

I think there could be a better way to encourage people to do certain tasks, and I also think that there should be a better way of displaying things that have been completed. I also think that it could be easier to add tasks/assign values to them. Maybe default values for certain types of tasks etc.

We're using this sort of as a to do list in order to see a high level view of things that need to be taken care of in our department.

Betterworks review by User in Computer Software

"Feedback on awesome BetterWorks"

What do you like best?

1. Ease of use

2. Alignment to org and immediate and other cross functional leaders.

3. Ability to drill down each objective into key results and track appropriately.

What do you dislike?

1. Be able to move something automatically to next quarter if its not accomplished.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Awesome tool for effective tracking and accomplishment of key objectives by drilling them into key results and capture it all.

Am able to focus on critical business problems, track them regularly and deliver more effectively.

Betterworks review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Review of Better Works for the... Better"

What do you like best?

It keeps me accountable. I tend to stay on top of things when I can see the numbers and goals are present

What do you dislike?

Values are limited. Need a system of measure for when we have tasks of a certain number and want them to go down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ticket numbers diminishing. I stay on task more

Betterworks review by Kamal S.
Kamal S.

"Betterworks is a simple way to keep management updated about project updates & track Milestones. "

What do you like best?

It gives flexibility to define your goals & track yourself.

What do you dislike?

I am using this toll less then 1 year & I did not notice any dislike as of now in it.

My work profile is into IT Projects & deliveries. An Betterworks helps me to define a project at initial, plan track MS & updates.

Betterworks review by Jamie L.
Jamie L.

"Very user friendly system!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, great tracking tool to keep you focused!

What do you dislike?

I'm still struggling a bot with aligning objectives, but I think that's something that will come with practise

Its a great tool to keep your major objectives in focus and its interesting to see how they have evolved over the course of a year

Betterworks review by Executive Sponsor in Internet
Executive Sponsor in Internet

"I have been the champion supporting the rollout of this product since day 1"

What do you like best?

visualization of the goals across the org

What do you dislike?

no ability to filter for just the items that I specifically own

Recommendations to others considering the product

roll it out from the top down

transparency of objectives across the org

visualization of an individual's contribution to the company's overall objectives

ability to grade progress objectively

framework for prioritizing only work that helps us accomplish top objectives and provide a framework for saying "no" to things that are not important

Betterworks review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"New User/No Training Required"

What do you like best?

BetterWorks is easy to use and flexible.

What do you dislike?

BetterWorks does not have anything I dislike at this time.

We use BetterWorks to track our objectives and key results across multiple teams. Being able to do this concisely in a single location where team members can view OKRs across the company is beneficial.

Betterworks review by Shyam S.
Shyam S.

"Keeps you Goal Oriented"

What do you like best?

It enables me to be strategic about my time and enables me to be outcome oriented. The platform gives me great flexibility to enter and track my goals, my teams goals, and great visibility into company wide goals.

What do you dislike?

Getting the most value out of it requires meaningful adoption amongst colleagues. Not a criticism of the product-- a reality.

BetterWorks helps me allocate my more precious input (time) to drive the business outputs. It is fundamental to business and its performance.

Betterworks review by User in Financial Services

"Integrate OKRs with continuous feedback"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the user interface to create goals and update progress

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is hard to get reminders that I need to update goals - I find I am tempted to turn this off

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you already have set up OKRs, this is a great tool - I would be careful about buying software if you do not already have a goal process in place.

Hiring A-Players and making Credit Sesame a great place to work.

Betterworks review by Nancy M.
Nancy M.

"BetterWorks - Transforming Work"

What do you like best?

I love the transparency that BetterWorks brought to the organization. I also love the alignment feature.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you cant rearrange goals by priority.

We are better able to collaborate, instead of of working in silos. I found that there was a lot of overlap in work, BetterWorksa has allowed us to work smarter

Betterworks review by User in Industrial Automation
User in Industrial Automation

"Using BetterWorks for communication"

What do you like best?

BetterWorks tool is great for sharing progress on key results to meet objectives

What do you dislike?

Some of the reporting/dashboard features are clunky

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent tool for cascading objectives through an organization

Excellent tool for enabling people to follow objectives and communicating timely information

Betterworks review by User

"Not the best user interface"

What do you like best?

A reasonable tool to keep track of business and personal goals

What do you dislike?

I do not enjoy using it. The interface is clunky and confusing

Goal setting

Betterworks review by Nima G.
Nima G.

"Beautiful, simple product that keeps everyone focused"

What do you like best?

I love that we have a central place to track all of our goals. It's simple to create and track goals over time with Betterworks, so now everyone on our team can see what they're doing and why it's important.

The transparency and self-accountability it provides is essential.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is great and beautiful but I haven't yet figured out how to incorporate it into my team's needs.

Self-accountability was an area of weakness prior to Betterworks. Now everyone knows what they're doing and how it fits into the big picture. They strive to achieve greatness for themselves.

Betterworks review by User in Internet

"Good tool but needs to be tied to the annual review process at my company."

What do you like best?

I like that the flow down of goals is easy and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

That the annual review proccess is separate from BetterWorks

Primarily I manage product development capitalization. This tool has helped me quantify and communicate my goals.

Betterworks review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Betterworks"

What do you like best?

I'm honestly not a big fan of this product.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it doesn't integrate with any work tracking tools (pivotal, lean kit, etc.) I hate the notifications, and the interface is cumbersome. Using it feels like a chore.

I think it was meant to align and track progress on goals.

Betterworks review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"betterworks rocks!"

What do you like best?

Better works gives me a framework and system for organising people around tough challenges

What do you dislike?

i do sometimes have to battle to get others to use it!

transparency of what we're doing

organisation around who's doing what

Betterworks review by José Miguel A.
José Miguel A.

"Betterworks great succesful tool"

What do you like best?

The way you interactive with objetives between coworkers and rate .

What do you dislike?

you only could synchronized wirh apple store and not android

Im easily get to the objetives

clearly could see where the company goes

Betterworks review by Cathy Y.
Cathy Y.

"Betterworks Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and admin dashboard, and org chart feature

What do you dislike?

Not knowing what that auto emails say, and not enough org fields for reporting.

Alignment and focus

Betterworks review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Not the best way to keep our goal align "

What do you like best?

It's nice to be able to keep track of all your goals

What do you dislike?

Its confusing with milestone and what percentage of it has been completed. This is really a user base software if no one puts anything in, it becomes useless.

It lets me see what goals my peers have and keep me on track with my goal

Betterworks review by User in Internet

"Better works helps hold accountability for growth and goal setting"

What do you like best?

I like being able to track progress over time, share goals with others and see how they perform

What do you dislike?

I dislike the complexity of setting it up at the start

holding accountability to improve oneself and business they work on

Betterworks review by User

"Best user experience & alignment with organisation goals"

What do you like best?

- Easy to use, update, review & collaborate

- Ability to see how key results & objectives are linked with CXO's objectives

- Gamification angle

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I don't have issues so far. Love the experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend Betterworks for performance & goal management to large enterprises.

We are able to provide alignment with organisation goals to everybody's goals. And bring transparency.

Betterworks review by Executive Sponsor in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Executive Sponsor in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Great tool to focus your organization"

What do you like best?

next to streamlining your organizational focus, betterworks employs strong features that drive adoption & engagement of the tool. We had a kickstart and engagement rates as well as collaboration have been increasing since.

What do you dislike?

lack of uploading functionalities of files and (partial) work results. would be great to have one tool where you can also store/document your results.

Organizational Focus & Alignment of priorities

Betterworks review by User in Internet

"Great for tracking progress"

What do you like best?

I like the way Betterworks breaks down all categories and reports to everyone that subscribes

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints about any part of Betterworks

Showing progress

Betterworks review by Gernot K.
Gernot K.

"very good experience and feedback from one of our business operation teams in Europe "

What do you like best?

open platform, hifg transparency, engaging team activities

What do you dislike?

nothing

better cooperation in terms of target achievement - getting things done

Betterworks review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the transparent nature of BetterWorks, the ability to set milestones for each goal, and having the option to share my goals with others on my team.

What do you dislike?

I'm not crazy about the new Overview page.

I've improved my ability to collaborate with my manager and team leads, share my progress, and receive helpful feedback in a timely way.

"big data engineer"

What do you like best?

the website is swift and really nice, gamification is good as well. It made me remember the tasks I'm supposed to do

What do you dislike?

Actually I really like the web site, I cant think of anything bad to say

I'm trying to develop a big data analytics system, this helps me break down tasks to smaller ones and keep track.

Betterworks review by Alex F.
Alex F.

"Betterworks for working better!"

What do you like best?

I think the collaborative features are amazing. We've struggled to find a platform that the whole team to use to understand what we need to do and how their work fits in to that. Betterworks does that for me.

What do you dislike?

There are no significant problems, I love the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy this product!

Communication, team coordination, goal setting and planning.

Betterworks review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great, efficient and easily accessible"

What do you like best?

The fact you can choose the units you want to measure you progress on individual goals by.

What do you dislike?

It would be good to have a short tutorial for beginners.

I have tracked my communication with clients and how often I monitor my campaigns which is useful for me.

Betterworks review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Positive experience "

What do you like best?

All goals in one place, linked to business level ELT goals

What do you dislike?

Complex trees and threading makes it difficult

Alignment from top to bottom - more clear for teams to understand the link of their work to company goals.

Betterworks review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"BetterWorks"

What do you like best?

Tracking of all goals in one place, plus reminders to update them

What do you dislike?

Would be better if it was easier to track the metrics

Review of goals and tracking

Learn more about Betterworks

Betterworks Videos

Learning about Betterworks?

* We monitor all Betterworks reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.